He Dominates White Folks in Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leviticus slowly stripped off his own shirt and flexed his incredible muscles for the married couple to see. Wade had secretly fantasized for years about being controlled by a superior male, preferably black, and Mr. Johnson was a fantasy come true. The couple could not believe his thin waist, huge chest, defined muscles, or the unbelievably dark skin.

The most astonishing things, however, were his nipples and aureoles. They were huge. Beyond huge. His nipples were easily as long and fat as the first joint of Wade's middle finger, and the aureoles were as big as silver dollars, all dark, purple-black in color. A picture of him and his wife dining on Mr Johnson's teats flashed in his mind, and his cock throbbed in submissive pleasure as he and Mr. Johnson settled into their seats. Then the giant black man slowly pulled Diana into the car and onto his lap as he sat in the passenger seat of the luxurious Mercedes.

Leviticus Johnson was in his element now. A submissive white husband peeking as he drove at his wife who was spread-eagled on her back on top of the magnificent Black Master. The large, strong hands played the little beauty like a fine instrument, eliciting moans, sobs, grunts, and groans at will. Mr. Johnson told the husband to take his time on the drive home, and made him stop at several stores to buy specific items that Leviticus would use as he worked the Anglin's for the next several days.

The black man used every trick in the book to drive Diana even deeper into her lusty trance. He had directed the air conditioning vents to blow over her, causing her creamy flesh, which had gotten hot in the sun, to goose pimple. Her nipples throbbed to complete erection and her aureoles pebbled. Leviticus loved that look and scratched at the sensitive skin with his nails.

The only sounds in the car were Diana's moans and Mr. Johnson's deep, melodious voice. He used it to mesmerize his prey and bring them completely under his control. Each time Mr. Anglin went into a store, Leviticus would describe in detail what he would do with what was being purchased. Usually he would cup her wet, tender pussy and beautiful face as he explained. This would cause the gorgeous, young wife to hunch her pelvis into his hand and struggle to get even a little air into her lungs. The orgasms made almost unbearably strong because of the oxygen deprivation, left her completely drained, and Wade could only guess what Mr. Johnson had been doing to his wife while he was in the store.

Watching the huge black hands roam over his wife's lush body was almost more than he could stand. He had been reduced to a submissive piece of meat by Mr. Johnson. He had no self confidence or modesty left. He simply obeyed the Master.

Could anyone have told him just 2 short hours ago that he would gladly enter a store with a hard-on that was seeping huge amounts of pre-cum onto the front of his expensive, tailored slacks? Could anyone have told him that he wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off of a superior black man who was sexually molesting his wife? Could anyone have convinced him that the only goal he would have by early afternoon would be to taste his wife on the monstrous cock of a sinister Black Master?

Mr. Anglin was so hot and needed to cum so bad that his balls and lower belly were throbbing in physical pain. But he loved the torture of it all.

* * * * *

The next stop was a PetsMart, and the lot was filled with preppy animal owners. Leviticus made sure he and Diana could be seen by any number of shoppers. This was dangerously close to the Anglin's neighborhood, and the personalized plates on Wade's Mercedes - LKY2BME - were well known in the area.

Mr. Johnson adjusted Diana so that her beautiful, tight round ass was even better positioned on his straining cock and moved his mouth close to her ear.

"How you doing?"

Christ, she could hardly breathe, let alone talk. "I... I'm so hot."

Mr. Johnson tickled her asshole and she gasped loudly.

"Why is... oh God please... what are... aaaahhhhhggggg... you're touching my asshole!" the young wife moaned. "Ooohhhh God please! No one has ever touched... aaaahhhhgggghhhhh... me there."

Her rectum was on fire and itched horribly from Leviticus' touch.

Your husband's buying dog bowls so that you and he will have something to eat and drink out of," the black man said softly. His voice set up vibrations inside Diana's head and her tits heaved at the sensation. Leviticus began to stroke her breasts again with his free hand.

"I can't wait to see the two of you, bare-naked, asses in the air, slurping food and water out of dog bowls," he said, pinching her nipples in turn. "I can't wait to hear you slurping your food and drink like animals."

He let his fingernail slowly scratch up from her asshole, through her slit to her clitoris.

Once there, he said, "Cum for me little doggy!"

He mashed her clit with the nail of his middle finger and covered her face yet again, sealing off the air passages. She bucked and heaved on him, straining every muscle. The orgasm wracked her body as she fought for air, thinking about how she would look eating out of a dog dish.

Just as the waves of pleasure began to subside and she was near the point of losing consciousness, he opened his fingers and allowed her to suck in a little much needed air. Diana's Black Master expertly controlled the flow, ensuring that her breasts would heave out as she fought for huge gulps.

An older couple was walking slowly by, watching the torture of this beautiful white girl, and Leviticus wanted to be sure that Diana put on a real show. He actually smiled very briefly at them as he pulled her face awkwardly toward his and covered the young wife's mouth with his own. He let them see him begin to explore it with his long, thick, hot, wet tongue. He squeezed both of her breasts and stretched them up toward the startled couple who decided to hurry on into the store. This was just too weird for them.

* * * * *

When Mr. Anglin settled back into the drivers' seat, he noticed immediately that Mr. Johnson had changed his wife's position. She was now on her stomach, her legs spread wide, her knees high on the sides of the Master's body. It was obvious that her cunt was hunched down on the huge, spandex-covered cock, and Mr. Johnson was using both hands to play with his wife's incredible round ass. Diana, her eyes open but rolled back in her head, was sucking wetly and noisily on one of the huge, blue-black teats.

Mr. Johnson had the unmanly husband drive to a far end of the parking lot, away from the crowd, and stop. Without a word, the Black Master snaked an arm around Wade's neck and pulled his head slowly to the huge, black nipple that wasn't being tended to. Wade opened his mouth, closed his eyes, and allowed his face to be pulled hard into the muscular chest. A fantasy was coming true. The teat filled his hungry hole, and the submissive husband soaked it with his saliva, massaged it with his tongue, and sucked on it like a hungry baby.

Leviticus let his head fall back and enjoyed the sensations. The couple was so good at providing simultaneous pleasure, that Mr. Johnson decided there were other parts of him that he was going to force the married couple to suck. Damn this was fun.

Before he ordered his male victim to leave the parking lot, Leviticus needed to teach him a lesson. He rolled Diana onto her side and, using her right breast as a handle, pulled her and it close to her husband's face. He grabbed Wade by his hair and pulled the sucking mouth off his teat. The mouth continued to suck at the air and the husband made little pleading sounds. Leviticus pulled him back to the nipple, then away, repeating this several times. Then he pulled Diana's breast hard and brought the nipple very close to her husband's mouth. Wade's head was hanging by its hair in the hand of the giant black man. Both nipples were in his field of vision.

"Pick one, Wade," Mr. Johnson said in a sinister voice. "Pick a teat to suck on."

Mr. Anglin looked at his wife's erect nipple. Lord her breasts excited him and her nipples looked so good, so hard, so incredibly excited. The sight of her breast being mashed by Mr. Johnson's black hand was making him crazy. He was still looking at her tit, thinking about how good it would taste as he lowered his mouth to the Master's chest. He needed this black man's nipple so bad. He needed to please Mr. Johnson so that he would do more things to him and his beautiful wife. He moaned and his eyes rolled back just like his wife's as he began again to loudly suck the man teat. Dear God, he was lost, just like he wanted to be.

"Time to go," Leviticus said pulling and pushing Wade back into a driving position. "Time to go home so I can really get started on your pretty little wife."

* * * * *

For Leviticus Johnson, this was a double Oh-My-God! day. Rare even for him. First it was Diana Anglin. She was absolute perfection from head to toe. There may be a handful of women in the world who can match her natural-inch-for-natural-inch beauty, but Leviticus had yet to meet one, or even see her picture for that matter. He was turning her into his sex toy, and could not wait to show her off.

Second was the house. The Spanish-style villa sprawled on 10 perfectly landscaped acres, and the property had virtually every amenity known to man. Sports court, tennis courts, swimming pool, spa, cabana guest house, stables, show ring, gymnasium with lap pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, gourmet industrial kitchen, five bedrooms, six full and three half-baths, a master bedroom suite that was bigger than most apartments he had ever seen, library, study, offices for both husband and wife, game room, den... shit the list could go on for pages. And every square inch had been decorated by Diana with the help of the best professionals money could buy. There wasn't a room that couldn't grace the pages of Architectural Digest or Southern Living.

And she had proudly shown him everything, both inside and out, wearing nothing but the 5-inch heels he had found in her closet, a diamond tiara out of the damndest hidden vault he had ever seen, and handcuffs that pulled her arms tightly behind her back. He kept her moving at a breakneck pace, and she did very well all things considered. He used the riding crop on her only a few times, but would use it more later.

While Diana had been showing off their home, Wade was naked and spread-eagled, face down on the concrete floor of the 6-car garage in the space where the Mercedes usually was parked. He wasn't bound in any way, but he didn't move muscle for the hour his wife and her new master were gone.

* * * * *

Now they were all in Wade's study. Wade was standing, legs apart, on his tip toes, and slightly squatting. As Mr. Johnson had his wife do, Wade's fingers were laced behind his head, with his elbows pulled back. Even for a man as physically fit as Mr. Anglin, the position took a toll after just a few minutes, and his muscles were shaking with the strain.

Leviticus was lounging in the husband's favorite chair, his feet on a rich leather ottoman, and the beautiful young wife was taking off his boots. In a little while, he would strip off his shorts, and give the couple their first look at his incredible cock. It would be the first black cock either one of them had ever seen.

"Diana, be a good girl and massage my feet," the Black Master said. He had not removed the handcuffs, and taking off his boots had been difficult. But if she could do that, she supposed she could give

-16-

him a foot massage behind her back as well. She felt so wonderfully submissive, naked and struggling as she was.

"No, no sweetheart," Mr. Johnson actually laughed a little. "I want to see that pretty face of yours... "

"But my hands are... I can't turn enough... "

"Baby girl, use your mouth."

If they had been looking, they would have seen Wade's cock throb and emit a glob of fresh pre-cum. Her mouth, Jesus Christ, use her mouth on a black man's feet, her husband was thinking. He just didn't see that happening.

"That's it baby. The bottom's first. Let me feel your hot wet tongue." She began without hesitation and Mr. Johnson laughed softly again.

"Good girl. Nice long strokes. Let me see your tongue between my toes. Oh baby, so good. You're cleaning them so good."

Diana was moaning now with desire. She had been reduced to a servant and it was really getting to her.

"Do you like this?" Leviticus asked.

Her words sounded funny because she kept her tongue working.

"Yesssss," she hissed. "I need, oohhhh God, to be here like this. I need to be your slave."

"How's she doin', Wade," the black man asked.

Mr. Anglin moaned. "Fine... she's doing a good job... she looks so sexy like that. She's not used to serving anyone like she's serving you. Jesus, it's all so sexy."

"Do you think you could do as well?"

"Ohhhhh God!" Wade was wracked by sexual spasm.

"You'll get your chance soon," Leviticus said.

-17-

The beautiful, young wife was filling the room with slurping noises as she dragged her tongue over his feet. The noises changed when she sucked his toes. And then, Mr. Johnson told her to stop.

He stood and slowly, very slowly, peeled his biker shorts down. The Anglin's weren't breathing as first his black, wiry pubic hair, and then base of his thick cock came into view. Slowly more of it was revealed and they got their first look at the trunk of the massive member. The veins, just under the surface held their attention, and Diana's mouth watered at the sight. Then the crown began to appear. It was dark purple-black, and as big as a plum. The Anglin's had heard the stories, but didn't believe them until now. How, Wade wondered, would that thing fit into his young wife's tender pussy?

As the head popped fully into view, the entire cock sprang upward, bowing nearly to Mr. Johnson's belly button. It was the most beautiful thing Diana had ever seen. She eagerly crawled to him when Leviticus signaled her. He removed the handcuffs, but kept her on her knees. Milking pre-cum out of the large hole in the cock's head, he drew it all over the wife's face.

"Ooohhhhh, please," she begged. "Please let me suck it. Pleeeeassse, Mr. Johnson. I...aaaahhhhhggggg... need it so bad. Please don't tease me any more."

He nodded and she began to run her tongue and entire mouth furiously around and over the 10-inch monster. It tasted so good to her that she just couldn't get enough. She gagged trying to force it into her mouth, and she began to finger fuck her tormented cunt.

"No, no, baby girl," the black man said. "You'll jack off for me later, but not now."

Leviticus was enjoying Diana's cock sucking and allowed her to continue for a long time. He got a kick out of her gagging herself, but she wasn't giving up. Wade could not look away. He thought his wife had never looked more beautiful. And Leviticus enjoyed watching the husband watch his wife submitting to his power.

"It's time, baby," Mr. Johnson said, and he pulled his cock away from Diana's hot, sucking mouth. He sat back down in the chair.

"Straddle me, and bring your cunt down until it touches the head of my cock."

-18-

Diana spread her legs wide and put a foot on either side of the black man's legs. She squatted over him and knew her cunt was close when she felt the heat generated by the huge crown of his cock. When her cunt touched him, she moaned loudly.

"Slowly, baby, very slowly let yourself down," her master said. "Wade I'd like you to show me how good you are at massaging my feet now."

The husband didn't hesitate. Mr. Johnson's feet were on the ottoman and close together. Wade was quickly on his knees, dropping his face to the target. His eyes, however, never left the sight of his wife straddling the Black Master, with her cunt resting on the tip of his cock-head.

Diana's pussy was oozing cunt juice, making entry a little easier, but as she lowered herself, struggling to work the monster into her slit, she began to sweat.

"Aaaaaaggggghhhhhhh dear God... it's so fuckin' big... feels so good... I'm... going... to... oh Christ... I'm going to cum!" The giant crown slipped into her. She screamed and spasmed as the orgasm hit.

Leviticus grabbed her ankles and used them as leverage to stretch her legs out over the arms of her husband's chair. Then he put his hands under her tight, round ass cheeks, and, muscles straining, lifted her a little and then lowered her down a little more. Diana's head was thrown back, her full breasts heaving, and her belly was sucking in and out as she panted, trying to catch her breath.

"Ohhhhhh Christ I'm cumming again!"

Up, then down until his kinky pubic hair brushed the sensitive lips and swollen clitoris. Diana slid from the second orgasm into a third.

"Oooohhhhhh... Godddd... aaaagggggghhhhhhh... Chriiiiiist... can't stop cumming!"

Leviticus dropped her down completely. His wiry, black hair invaded the folds of her cunt, and poked at her clit. The crown of his cock slammed into her cervix, and the massive girth of his cock completely filled her vagina. Diana's orgasms were running into each other now and, as he began to bounce her up and down, she passed out, collapsing onto his chest.

"Wade, stop."

And Wade did. He couldn't believe what he had just seen, and suddenly he was as tired as his wife looked. The Black Master ordered him back into his spread-eagled position on the floor.

Then Leviticus stood up with Diana still impaled on his cock. He walked over to Mr. Anglin's desk and, with one sweeping motion of his heavily muscled arm, he cleared a place to lay Diana down. Through all this, he remained inside her, his cock throbbing in the tight space.

"Wake up, baby." Mr. Johnson lightly slapped Diana's face. She came around slowly, felt him pulsing inside her, and moaned again.

Immediately Leviticus began to move slowly in and out. His thickly muscled, round ass flexing as he set the pace. Slowly out, quicker in. And on every in stroke, Diana groaned long and loud. Many minutes went by before he picked up the speed, and now the young wife's groaning never stopped.

Her hair was wet from the perspiration on her scalp, and her body was covered in sweat. As if his massive cock wasn't enough, his pubic hair was driving her mad as it scrubbed her most private areas.

"OooohhhhhhGodddd," she was nearly crying now. "Sooooo big... sooo beautiful... sssooooo good... aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh."

Leviticus increased the speed of his thrusts, and Diana screamed into at least three more orgasms. Then she passed out again.

When she awoke this time, he had turned her over and was entering her from behind. Now his wiry pubic hair was teasing her butt cheeks, and he had put a thumb up to the first knuckle into her asshole. The cumming started all over again.

Leviticus could stand it no longer. He flipped her back over and raced to the finish. He was sweating, his polished black body shining, and he squeezed his giant teats. He made a noise like a roar as his load shot out of his huge, heavy balls. He pulled out for a moment and the first spurt carried all the way to Diana's face. Then he shoved his cock back into her cunt, and emptied his considerable remaining load into her. He pulled her up to him, hungrily kissing her, as his giant penis continued to spasm.

"I love you, baby," he said into her mouth.

"I love you too, Mr. Johnson," Diana whispered back.

"Do you want to go to your bedroom, baby?"

"Yesss," Diana hissed.

Wade, moving his cock around on the carpet, released a huge load of his own. When he opened his eyes, he looked up to see Leviticus standing over him. The black muscles were pumped and defined, and the giant's cock, now semi-hard, balls, and much of his upper thighs, were glistening with a liberal coating of the young wife's cunt juice.