He Forces Fantasy To Come True Ch. 2

Story Info
What was he going to do to bound Sally?
1.8k words
4.25
81.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian had been planning this for months.

He had first spotted Sally in a nightclub. She was laughing and dancing with her friends and Ian was mesmerized by her. It wasn't just that she had a fantastic body, or that she was wearing a short skirt and a very skimpy top, or even the way she pushed her body against the men who were trying to dance with her. The thing that attracted Ian was that she had the look of a woman who was in control but deep down didn't want to be. The look of a woman that would struggle if taken by force but would secretly be loving every minute. Yes, the minute he saw her Ian knew she was the one.

He had followed her home that night and slept outside her house imagining what it would be like to free that inner woman. Imagining how she would fight against it but would eventually give in and give herself over to him completely. He had masturbated three times that night with the thought of Sally in his head.

The next day he had followed her to work before returning home to collect supplies. That night when Sally got home she didn't notice the dark green estate car parked opposite the house, or the fact that several small items in her study had been moved, or even that two pairs of her underwear were missing. Ian watched as Sally pulled onto the drive and went into the house. His fingers played with the lacy edge of the black thong he had taken from Sally's linen basket before he pulled it up to his face and inhaled deeply. Soon he would be close enough to smell the woman who usually wore these panties. He inhaled again and released his erect penis from his trousers.

Ian followed Sally home from work for weeks, learning her route, making sure that it never changed. He had everything ready at home; all he had to do was wait. Wait for the right night when she was working late and tamper with her car just enough so that she would break down on a country road far away from prying eyes. He knew that she would be everything he imagined and perhaps more. He just had to wait.

Now he had her. She was actually in his house, tied to his bed. Ian had to stop himself from taking her while she was unconscious. He knew he had to wait and not be selfish. She had to be aware of everything he was doing to her if he wanted her submission.

She had screamed at first, but Ian knew she would love it. He even offered to loosen the ropes around her wrists…

As she looked into his eyes Sally knew that this man was going to do anything he wanted to her, no matter how much she screamed.

'Please untie me,' Sally sobbed.

'I've told you,' he said, 'if you're quiet I'll loosen the ropes' Sally nodded reluctantly and the man reached forward and loosened the ropes securing her wrists to the bed. She could tell that the man was getting more and more excited because his breathing was becoming heavier. He ran his hands over her body again and squeezed her breasts before ripping open her blouse. Sally was wearing a black lacy bra with a front fastening. She sobbed again as the man fumbled with the clasp and released her pale white breasts. His rough hands immediately found her nipples and squeezed mercilessly.

Sally was shocked by the small shiver of pleasure that ran up her spine as the man pulled and twisted. Sally convinced herself that it was disgust and not pleasure that she was feeling as the man's tongue flicked over her now very erect nipples. When he bit one hard enough to draw blood Sally cried out in genuine pain. The man brought his face close enough to Sally's so that she could feel his breathe. 'When I'm finished with you you'll be begging me to do that,' he whispered, 'now let's see what panties you are wearing tonight'

With that he pulled Sally's skirt down her legs revealing the black thong and suspender belt beneath. He allowed his hands to roam freely up and down her legs, admiring the way they curved before grabbing and squeezing the flesh of her thighs above the stockings. 'You're enjoying this, aren't you slut?' he stammered as he rubbed the front of Sally's panties, 'I bet you're wet'. Sally hoped that she wasn't. She may have fantasized about sex with a stranger but this was not what she meant. She only wished he would hurry up and get it over with. The man continued to rub her panties while he sucked on her breasts again. Sally closed her eyes and tried to detach herself from what was happening to her. She tried not to feel his tongue and teeth teasing her nipple, or his finger slipping inside her panties and into her pussy. She was still trying to ignore it when he slipped a second finger in and started to pump them in and out. She gasped when a third finger joined them and she realized that she was wet after all…

Ian enjoyed watching her face while he pushed his fingers in and out of her tight pussy. She was trying not to enjoy it but the wetness that seeped out of her onto his hand told him everything he needed to know. He slipped a third finger in and she gasped. Ian wanted to bring her close to orgasm but not too close. It wasn't enough to make her orgasm, anyone could do that, if he was going to free that inner woman it would take time and patience. He knew that if he was going to make her truly submit to him he would have to make her not only want him but need him.

Ian could feel her vagina muscles starting to contract around his fingers and he knew she was close. He withdrew his hand and Sally gasped again. Now he was going to have some fun with her. He reached around and untied her ankles. Immediately Sally tried to kick out at him but he was too strong for her. He pulled her panties down her legs and turned her over onto her front again and spread her legs wide before tying her feet to the bedposts. She sobbed again as he tightened the ropes around her ankles. He wasn't going to loosen them this time; he wanted her to be in pain.

When she was secure again Ian sat back to look at her. The black stockings contrasted beautifully with her pale skin and the straps of her suspender belt cupped her arse on both sides. Ian ran his hands up her legs and caressed her pale bottom. He squeezed her cheeks and Sally sobbed again. 'Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything, please'. Ian felt his penis throb at her words but he knew it wasn't enough and he wanted her too badly to stop now. He pushed a finger back up her wet pussy and circled it around, getting it nice and wet, before running it up towards her tight, puckered arse hole. He did this a couple of times and each time he put a little more pressure on that hole trying to push his finger inside. Each time he was unsuccessful and Ian laughed as he realized that she had a virgin arse. This was better than he had hoped for.

He was almost bursting out of his trousers now and he had coated her arse with her pussy juices so he removed his clothes. He placed his cock first at the opening of Sally's pussy and teased her with it. Then he thrust forwards filling her cunt with his cock. She gasped and starting crying again but stopped when Ian withdrew his cock again immediately. Now was the moment he had been waiting for. He placed the tip of his cock against her puckered hole and started to apply pressure. Sally was babbling incoherently but Ian ignored her and concentrated on inching himself inside her arse. When his head popped in Ian thought he would cum there and then but he controlled himself and continued to pump gently getting a little further in each time. Soon he had a good rhythm going and he started to fuck her arse properly. God, she was so tight. He couldn't wait any longer so he thrust forwards so that he was completely inside her. He started fucking her arse really hard and he could feel his balls bouncing off her pussy. He reached forward and grabbed Sally by the hair, pulling her head backwards as he pumped his cock in and out of her arse. 'You fucking dirty slut, you love feeling my cock up your arse don't you?' he asked as he thrust forward again and released his cum deep inside her…

When Sally felt the man's cock enter her arse she thought she would pass out from the pain and as he started to fuck her harder she hoped she would. She had never experienced pain like this in her life. She screamed into the pillow under her face and tried desperately to detach herself from what he was doing to her body. As he pulled her head back and she felt him cum inside her she felt completely debased. She felt the warm trickle of his semen down her thigh as he withdrew himself and she felt physically sick. Please God let this be over she thought to herself. Please just let him kill me and get it over and done with.

She didn't expect to feel his tongue slipping between her legs and up towards her clit. A shiver raced up her spine again as it flicked backwards and forwards. The tongue continued to lap away at her pussy and she felt the man's hands lift her up so he could tongue her clit properly. Sally was horrified to realize that her clit was reacting to this treatment and her pussy was filling with juices again. Her body had just been subjected to incredible pain and humiliation and now it was betraying her by responding to this man's tongue. Sally tried to remember the pain she had been feeling just moments before but the feel of that tongue on her clit and now a couple of fingers filling her pussy kept getting in the way. This is madness, she thought, I can't possibly be enjoying this. This man has just raped my arse and now he is licking my pussy but I am not enjoying this. Sally felt his fingers moving more quickly in and out of her pussy and his tongue lapping at her clit and his lips sucking that swollen clit into his mouth and she sighed…

Ian fingered her pussy while sucking at her clit and when he felt her muscles contract against his hand he thought that maybe that inner woman would be here sooner than he thought...