He Gets What He Deserves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel Mel lifting my hair on the sides of my head and bring it together into a pony tail at the back of my head. "Look at that Jake, open your eyes and look at Kelly go down on your cock. This is so fucking hot"

After a few minutes of this Melanie moves her right hand onto mine and gently takes it away from his shaft and replaces it with her own. It's amazing how hot it feels to keep sucking on Jake while Mel strokes him, matching her movement to mine. I increase the speed with which I'm fingering myself and moan again. A mumbled "oh god' comes from Jakes lips.

"Oooo his getting close Kelly, you better let me have a go before it's all over." Melanie says as she gently pulls my head back by the pony tail. I let go of Jake's Cock and gulp in a few deep breaths almost as if I had forgotten to breathe while sucking on Jake. I lean back on my heels and move my fingers to my clit, playing with it. Melanie moves her mouth to within an inch of Jake's cock and I watch as she opens her mouth and let a good amount of her spit ooze out over his cock head, all the while stroking him, spreading it around.

Then Mel turns to me and says "Well sis, that might have been the hottest thing I've ever seen, you sucking on a cock, so I'm hoping you are gonna enjoy watching me deepthroat this bad boy."

"Take notes if you want." She tells me with an impish smile and with that I watch Jake's cock disappear into her mouth all the way to the hilt.

Oh my god, how is she doing that I think to myself. The image in front of me is beyond sexy, its fucking mind blowing. She very quickly gets into a rhythm sliding him half way in and out of her mouth a couple of times and then she pushes him all the way down her throat. She does this a couple times steadily increasing the speed. I even stop touching myself as I get lost in watching my sister give the most amazing head.

Mel takes him all the way down her throat again and then finally comes up for air. As she takes her mouth from him and takes a few gulps of air I see a strand of spit still connecting his cock with her lips. She lets the spit slowly run all over him again and then she starts stroking him, long hard strokes from hilt to head. Melanie sits up and half giggles to herself as she sees amazement still painted all over my face. "Practice babe, that's all it is" she says as she beams me that ever present smile of hers.

"We have a big decision to make here sis. My hero is about to cum and I was wondering how you wanted him too?"

That question caught me off guard as I hadn't really thought about it. How did I want Jake to cum? Mel was staring intently at me while steadily keeping Jake on the edge, almost as if she was trying to communicate something to me. When I didn't respond she lowered her head again and gave Jake's cock head a little lick and with her mouth turned to me I see her mouth the word 'swallow'. YES, yes that's what I want to do. This is a night of firsts and I may as well go for the full monty. Leaning forward I look into Jake's eyes and say: "Jake, I want you to cum for me ....and I want you to cum in my mouth, ok?" Jake could do nothing but stare at me. I believe you would call this sensory overload, but at last I saw him nod.

My hand takes over the stroking from Melanie and she moves back to sit on the arm rest of the sofa so she can look at us. She opens her legs and I see her move the small piece of sodden material, in front of her pussy, to the side and she starts playing with herself with the other hand. I move my head towards Jake's cock and quickly lick and suck on his head. I take it out of my mouth again and say "tell me when ok" and with that I put his cock back in my mouth. There is no slow build up now. I can feel how slick my and Melanie's spit has made his dick and I am so far beyond turned on it's ridiculous. I bob my head up and down taking in a little more than half his cock every time and as I do I bring my hand up to cup his balls.

Jake's whole body tenses up and he says " Yes Kelly, god....now, I'm gonna cum" his hips buck up to me as he tries to push his cock deeper into my mouth and he gives a loud groan as I feel his cock explode in my mouth. Rope after rope of his cum blasts against the roof of my mouth and I feel it slide down the inside of my mouth and collect on my tongue. Jake just continues to cum and my eyes water up as his cock slides ever deeper into my mouth, almost activating my gag reflex. But just as I can't take it anymore he relaxes and falls back into his seat...spent.

"It is at this point that I hear my sister scream out " YES, YES, FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!" as she fingers herself to just as powerfull an orgasm as Jake just had.

I kneel back and wait for Jake to open his eyes. I don't care for the taste of his cum but the erotic feeling it invokes overpowers my taste buds. Jake opens his eyes and they connect with mine, I want to open my mouth and show him his cum like I saw in one of the clips last night, but it's so much I'm afraid I might spill some. Instead I tilt my head back slowly close my eyes and let his cum slide down my throat and I swallow.

I feel my hair grabbed at the back of my head and I'm pulled into a deep and passionate kiss. I can feel the tongue explore my whole mouth searching for the last residue of cum in my mouth. As the kiss ends I open my eyes and find myself staring straight into the face of Melanie. She licks her lips and rests her forehead against mine, both of us breathing hard and catching our breath.

"I'm sorry, Kelly but I couldn't help myself" she breaths.

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her hard on her lips. "No apologies, I couldn't resist either."

With that she turns back to Jake and grabs his cock, now only semi hard. "Jake, you are a dirty boy, just gonna quickly clean you up" She tells him and starts licking his cock clean.

It is at this point that I can't ignore my body any longer. With the smell of sex in the room and the taste of cum on my tongue my hormones have reached a state of frenzy. I'm about to just lay back and finger myself into oblivion when I see something that makes me stop. Jakes cock was hard again from the cleaning my sister was giving it.

No I can't I want to tell myself, a blowjob is one thing, but fucking a guy is quite another. My body however quickly overrode that thought and before I could debate further I had my hand on Melanie's shoulder pulling her gently back out of my way and I straddled Jake. Jake notices the look of want and need on my face and without saying a word he leans forward and kisses me. I grabbed his cock positioned it at the entrance of my pussy and I slide onto him, impaling myself.

With all that had happened the last few days, masturbating, flashing Jake, giving him a blowjob and kissing my sister my body is on a razors edge and with that one thrust I am sent over the edge. I find myself screaming with the most powerful, unbelievable earth shattering orgasm I've ever had. I can feel my pussy grip Jake's Cock as it spasms. It feels like an out of body experience and as I feel myself return I know I want more.

Steadying myself I place my hands on Jake's shoulders and I start riding him. Grinding into him with my clit, as I move. The feeling of his cock inside of me is amazing. At that moment I realize I didn't give a shit about anything anymore except getting off again. I am leaning back, clinging to his shoulders with my eyes squeezed shut facing the heavens when to my complete surprise Jake's arms wrap around my middle. My eyes pop open and I see Melanie standing behind Jake, smiling while swinging the handcuffs in front of my face and all of a sudden I am picked up, letting out a yelp of surprise, laid down on my back and then Jake is there on top of me and his cock once again deep inside my pussy. In that moment I didn't care that he was man handling me I didn't care he was a guy. I wrapped my feet around him looked up in his face and begged him. "Fuck me Jake, please fuck me!" And fuck me he did.

The raw strength and power that was radiating off of him was intoxicating. He was ramming his cock in and out of my pussy fast and hard. I was approaching my second orgasm at light speed. I still wanted to warn him, to cry out, but before I could say a thing my orgasm was upon me and my pussy was climaxing around his cock again. "YES I'M CUMMING JAKE FUCK YES" and then Jake tensed up and he came as well. The feeling of him cumming in my pussy was just as intense and erotic as when he came in my mouth. It felt we were locked together in that moment forever, total and utter indulgence in each other's bodies. With a final thrust that felt so satisfyingly deep he collapsed on top of me and both of us lay gasping for air. Soon as my breath was back I grabbed Jake by the hair not caring if I hurt him or not and pulled him up to my face. Holding him there I plunged my tongue into his mouth kissing him with all the passion and emotion I could muster.

We made out for a long time, just lying in each other's arms and enjoying the act of making out. Finally we broke apart and Jake, bracing himself up with his arms, looked down on me smiling. "I thought you were a lesbian?" I could see the sparkle of laughter in his eyes and I couldn't help, but break into a grin of my own. "It seems there is a use for you boys after all" and I grabbed him around the neck so I could kiss him again.

THE END