He Had Always Suspected...

Story Info
Ryan finds his wife making love to another woman.
1.6k words
3.98
113.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had dared to talk about some of her fantasies in the past, she had always casually mentioned that lesbian porn turned her on. He could tell that the thought of two beautiful naked women making passionate love to each other was something that really got her imagination running wild. While she would never go as far as saying she wanted to try out the other sex, he wondered deep down if that wasn't one of her deepest fantasies...

As he inched up the stairs and down the hallway toward his room, his pulse quickly increased as the sounds coming from the bedroom meant only one thing. He slowly peaked his head around the corner and felt his knees almost buckle at the sight of his wife laying face down on the bed, head turned away from him and moaning softly. On top of her, Kim was naked except for a small purple V-string tucked neatly in her ass. She had poured plenty of massage oil on Becca's back and was kneading her shoulders, every now and again slipping her hands to sides of her breasts. For several minutes, the massage continued until Kim decided it was time to move a little further down. He watched as her hands begin to slowly tickle Becca's beautiful ass cheeks, eliciting a giggle or two in between her moans. Kim bent down and begin to let her gorgeous tits gently move back and forth across Becca's ass. Finally, Kim was sick of the slow play and in one swift move, pulled down Becca's lime green thong. She gradually moved her face down to the small of Becca's back and spent a few minutes placing perfectly light kisses on her back before working her way down to Becca's ass crack. Becca gasped as Kim slowly spread apart her cheeks and licked down her crack directly toward her asshole. Once her tongue found her sweet back door, Becca's moan became almost primal. Ryan had only dreamed about doing this to Becca, but had never imagined it would be such a turn-on for her. As Kim continue to lick up and down her crack, Becca found herself lifting her hips ever so slightly, almost feeding her beautiful ass to Kim's mouth, while gliding one of her hands in front of her body and between her legs. She needed stimulation, and she needed it now. While she had only masturbated a few times, she wasn't shy right now about meeting the rising desire emanating from between her legs.

Ryan, rock hard by now and stroking his cock through his pants, watched as Kim spent another 10 minutes or so making love to Becca's asshole with her tongue. Finally, as if in a rhythm that both women understood perfectly, Becca rolled over onto her back and Kim immediately pushed up to meet her lips with a passionate kiss, feeding Becca her tongue which had just been inside her ass. The two kissed with a passion that Ryan had never seen. Becca groped every part of Kim she could find as the two made out. Her hands pulled aside the V-string and brazenly made their way to Kim's own asshole. Ryan always loved it when she pressed her fingers up against his asshole as they made love, but he knew she was in sheer pleasure as she felt the smooth, hairless skin of another woman's ass. Soon, Becca's legs spread apart far enough for Kim to straddle one, making it easy for the two women to make pussy-to-pussy contact. Their efforts were returned with mutual moans, as Becca closed her eyes and bit her lip. Ryan knew he was risking a lot now -- he continued to watch and if Becca happened to open her eyes and look toward the door, she would see him immediately. But he was spellbound, mouth slightly open and cock harder than it had ever been. There was no going back.

As if on cue, Becca slowly opened her eyes as the women continued to grind, and caught Ryan's eyes staring directly into hers. For a moment she froze, and it was long enough for Kim to realize that something was amiss. She turned her head to follow Becca's stare and gasped when she saw Ryan standing at the doorway. For a minute, no one said anything. Then Kim moved off Becca, trying to cover herself up.

"I, I... I don't know what to say," she stumbled. "I just came over to pick something up, and I'm not sure what happened."

"Don't be sorry," Ryan said. "My wife certainly isn't."

He said it with a slight smile, one that seemed to put both women at ease.

"What do we do now?" Ryan said.

For the first time, his wife spoke. "Well, I guess that's up to you," Becca said. "It seems you're not entirely displeased."

Ryan looked down and realized that his aroused state was pretty obvious, but the fact that his erection was obvious to both Kim and Becca only made him more turned on.

"Would you two mind if I got a little more comfortable?" he asked. "And, by that I mean, naked?"

"I guess there's no turning back now," said Kim. "Becca, are you OK with this?"

"Oh man, I wish I had a few glasses of wine in me right now, but let's make the most of it."

Ryan pulled his shirt over his head, kicked off his shoes and quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled off his jeans. He was wearing only boxer briefs as he made his way toward the bed. He really wasn't sure what to do next, but Becca helped answer that question as she began rubbing his cock through his briefs. Slowly, she pulled down his briefs as his rock-hard seven-inch cock sprang free. As Ryan stepped out of his briefs, Becca looked over at Kim and said, "Wanna help?"

It was just the invitation Kim was waiting for as she moved her hands to cup Ryan's balls and slowly, but gently dragged her nails over them. She continue to fondle his balls while Becca got more comfortable and worked her head down to his cock. It didn't take her long to begin working her warm, hot mouth up and down his cock. She had never been able to take more than 3-4 inches at a time, but to Ryan's shock, he looked down and saw his pubic hair brushing up against her nose. He was in sheer heaven as she milked his cock and Kim raked his balls. He knew he'd be cumming everywhere in about 30 seconds if this continued, so he pulled out of Becca's mouth and said, "I don't want this to end yet."

Becca smiled and said, "What did you have in mind?"

"What am I allowed to do?" he countered.

"Well, since you busted me, I guess you're entitled to your own fantasy. You can do anything you'd like, as long as it's OK with Kim."

Kim's smile seemed to be confirmation that she was OK with that as well.

With that, Ryan moved a few inches closer to Kim, embraced her and began passionately kissing her. He wanted nothing more than to feel her gorgeous body next to his, with her large tits pressing against his skin. For a moment, Becca disappeared in his mind as he ran his hands up and down Kim's body, stopping at her smooth ass, then pulling his body far enough away to grasp one tit in each hand. After having played with Becca's small tits for his entire married life, he felt like a 18-year-old again as he lavished Kim's tits. As he moved down to kiss her tits and suck on her hard nipples, he felt Becca's hand gently caressing his hair, almost encouraging him to enjoy another woman.

Ryan looked up and said, "Ladies, I've got to cum soon."

"Let me handle this," said Becca. She gently pushed Kim down on the bed, and placed her hand on Ryan's ass to encourage him to move closer to her. Her other hand found Kim's dripping wet pussy. She enjoyed running her fingers up and down Kim's crotch for a few minutes before she looked into Ryan's eyes and said, "Have fun." With that, she pushed even harder on his ass and her intentions became obvious. She wanted her husband to fuck another woman in front of her.

His breath caught as his cock touch the entrance to her pussy. He looked up at Becca and said, "Are you sure?"

"Trust me, I don't think I've ever wanted to see something more than I want to see this."

With that, Ryan slid his cock in Kim's greased hole. It went in smoothly and everyone seemed to stop for a minute to take in the scene. But Ryan couldn't wait much longer. He quickly began thrusting into Kim and slapping his balls against her as he drove his cock into her. He lowered down to french kiss Kim's waiting mouth as the two made love.

As he continued to fuck Kim, he felt some hot breath on his ass and realize he was about to get a special treat from his wife. Soon, he felt her hands pull apart his ass cheeks and her tongue found his asshole. That was enough to drive him over the edge and he began to shoot hot streams of cum into Kim's pussy. As he slowly pulled out, Becca wasted no time in slipping in between his cock and Kim's pussy to clean up the mess. She happily licked up the cum as it spilled out of Kim's drenched pussy.

To be continued...