He Hooks a Good One!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

On Monday when Rob arrived, J told him right away that she could no longer be his physical therapist under contract with the rehab hospital. She gave him a paper that stated that due to unforeseen events, J would not be able to keep Rob as a patient and the Rob understood this and there were no hard feeling between them or the rehab hospital.

Rob signed the paper and was very dejected as he did so. (He had a pen attached to a band that went around his left stump and had learned to scratch out his signature.) J had maintained a very solemn face. As she placed the form in a folder she looked at Rob and smiled. She asked him how would he like to sign himself out of the hospital and move in with her! J would continue to teach him how to use prosthetic arms. Rob could not believe what she had just said. He was speechless for several seconds and then took J in his arms and gave her a one armed hug. They held each other for several seconds. J explained that she felt something for him and thought he felt the same for her. She said she wanted more time to see where things went. J said that he should say that he was moving in with family and she would stop seeing patients for a while. Her current 2 patients were almost done with therapy and ready to be on their own.

J suggested that Rob go back to the hospital now, sign out, gather up his stuff and take a cab back to her place. She said she knew a special driver that she would call to pick him up now and bring him back when he was ready.

Rob was back in a couple of hours and J showed him to his room which was fully accessible, ready for any type of patient J might have. She had several patients that had lived there so she could work with them full time to get ready for their future. None though, had been as special as Rob. She helped him put his things away and then Rob said he had something he needed to ask her. He said he had two problems, one of which she was already aware of, smiling at her, and the second she was not. He paused for effect and then said he needed to go to the bathroom and pee. J got a jaw dropping looking on her face and apologized profusely to him. She said she thought he was using a Texas catheter (a condom like devise that rolled over the penis with a tube at the end running to a leg bag). Most arm amputees used it until they got their prosthetic arms. J said that if he did not mind she would be more that glad to go with him to the bathroom and that she would be taking care of whatever needs he had from now on. Rob said he was looking forward to it and was not the least bit embarrassed.

The bathroom had both a wall urinal and a john. The urinal had more room around it so J directed him to it, unzipped his pants and pulled his penis out. He was semi hard, uncircumcised and she pulled the foreskin back and aimed him towards the urinal. When he finished, she shook it, pulled a towel from the dispenser and wet it, wiped him off, returned it to his slacks and zipped him up. Neither J nor Rob seemed the least bit embarrassed.

J locked up the patient area and she and Rob sat on the deck by the pool. J suggested they go out for dinner to celebrate and she also did not feel like cooking tonight. Rob was a little hesitant as he knew he could not feed himself and J put him at ease by saying she understood, it was not a problem as the place she was thinking about was one she used all the time to let amputees learn how to eat but not be in the spotlight. With that info Rob thought it would be a great idea.

J said she was going to change and asked Rob what he wanted her to wear. He asked if she really meant it and J said sure, name it. Rob asked if she would mind going without her braces and J said if that was what he wanted sure, that was fine....what else? Rob said a short skirt so he could see as much of her legs as possible. J grinned and said fine with her, she thought her atrophied, useless legs were very sexy. Rob just grinned and said the rest was up to her.

J started towards her bedroom and Rob asked if he could come and watch. J said sure, she had seen most of him so time to reciprocate. She got a skirt and almost see-through blouse from the closet, a brown, silk camisole with spaghetti straps from the dresser and moved over to the bed. J transferred to the bed and stayed upright with her hips locked in a 90 degree position. She removed her skirt, blouse and bra, and started un doing her brace straps. She pulled the silk camisole over her head the put the blouse on. She looked up at him and said she would be glad when he could help.

She used the trapeze bar, lifted herself up and clear of the braces and moved them to the far side of the bed. She no longer had the support of the hip band and lay back onto the bed. Both of her legs rotated outward and Rob could now see that her pubic area was shaved. J pulled both of her legs to her chest and then pulled the skirt over them and rocked herself side to side until she had it up around her waist. She grinned at Rob knowing he had now seen every inch of her. She also knew he had seen her not put any underwear on.

She grabbed the bar and pulled herself to a sitting position and then with the other hand on the chair transferred back to it. She lifted each leg with her hands from the bed to the chair foot plate. The skirt was only half way to her knees and the silk camisole left very little to the imagination. For now she left the sleeveless blouse unbuttoned. Moving back to the closet she found some shoes and letting her chest fall forward onto her knees, placed the shoes on her feet and moved them back to the footrest. She also put a 1 ½ inch Velcro band around her lower legs and the wheel chair footrest rail to hold them in place so they would not bounce off the footrest.

She then pulled a strap from the closet and placed it around one handle and the back of the wheelchair, across the opposite shoulder and across her chest between her breasts and fastened the Velcro strip. This kept her from falling forward, possibly out of the chair if she was using her hands for other things other than keeping herself upright. Without her braces and lower waist strap, he was helpless that way.

She looked at Rob and asked him what he thought? He just shook his head finally said that next to losing his arms that was the sexiest thing he had ever experienced in his life. He bent down and kissed her.

J asked if there was anything he needed to do to get ready and he said if he looked ok to her, he was ready to go. She said he looked fine. Rob did ask if there was any way he could go without the bandage on his left arm. J thought for a moment and said sure that would be fine and removed it. J had also noticed that was not the only thing that was unsupported. She knew from earlier he had no underwear on.

They went to the garage and J pushed the button to lower the ramp on her van. While it was coming down, she opened the door to let Rob get into his seat and put the seat belt around him. He took advantage of the fact that her face was in front of his at this time and kissed her again, this time they held the kiss a little longer. J rolled her chair on the lift and pushed the button to raise it up, backed in the van and then rolled over to the steering wheel. She anchored her chair and then started and backed the van out of the garage.

On the way to the restaurant, Rob kept looking over at her. She finally asked what he was looking at. He said he was watching a very sexy, very crippled woman in a wheelchair. One that kept him in an aroused state all the time. She replied thank you very much and did you notice how wet I was when you were watching me get dressed? He just shook his head yes and licked his lips. At one of the stop lights, J buttoned a few of the blouse buttons. She also placed a light jacket that matched her skirt over her exposed upper legs.

After a short drive they arrived at what turned out to be a country club. It had a golf course, swimming pool and tennis courts. She was waived to the curbside past where the other cars stopped by one of the valets. He said hello Ms Long and welcome back as she rolled the window down. J lowered the ramp out, moved her chair on to it and lowered down to the sidewalk. The door for Rob had already been opened. The car was left at the curbside for J because the valet could not drive it without a driver's seat.

They moved into the clubhouse with several people saying hello to her. She showed Rob around a little and then they went to the dining room. The receptionist, Linda, greeted her also by Ms Long and they chatted briefly about family and then she escorted J and Rob to their table. It was in its own room, private drapes pulled on three sides with a view out over the pool and golf course. The window was tinted so no one could see in. A chair was already missing to make room for J's wheelchair and Linda moved Rob's chair back and then scooted it up to the table for him as he sat. She said Ruth would be with them shortly and to enjoy their evening. Linda looked at Rob and gave him a big smile. She added that since it was a week night they were not busy so they did need to be in a hurry.

Ruth came right in and took their drink orders. Ruth called J by that name and it was obvious they knew each other. After she left, J said to watch Ruth walk and that she had seen the big smile Linda had given him. J knew Linda was a devotee and loved amputees.

J unbuttoned her blouse and removed the jacket from her legs letting Rob have a full view. Since she was sitting in her locked chair at the table, she removed the belt holding her up. She pulled the blouse as open as she could get it so Rob could get the full view. J's nipples were very hard and distended so they could not be missed protruding thru the silk camisole. The spaghetti straps let it hang very low letting lots of cleavage show. The top was just above her very large areola.

J was sitting on Rob's left side and he was able to move his stump over and touch J's leg. He slid it up and down her leg and said happily he could feel that on the end of his stump. There were several areas of skin that had no feeling when J examined him. They looked into each other's eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Ruth came back in and took their orders. They had looked at the menu and decided what they wanted. Ruth asked if J wanted it on one plate or two. J said one plate would be fine. Rob watched Ruth leave and then smiled at J saying right AK, left BK. J said right, Ruth was a double leg amputee. She had been one of her patients and done very well on her prosthetics. You had to really watch her to know. All of the servers wore slacks so you could not see anything of her legs.

While they were waiting for their dinner, J asked to move to Rob's other side as she was right handed and it would be easier to feed him.

J asked him when and how he became interested in crippled people? Also why had he wanted to become an amputee? He said he was not sure why he became interested in crippled people; it was just something that he became aware of when he was about 12. He had a cousin that had been born without an arm and he was in awe of how she got along so he wanted to become that way also. About 14 he found he masturbated thinking about it and when he saw someone in a wheelchair.

J said that she was also about 12 or 13, after she had polio, she noticed other crippled people. Being crippled and seeing other people like that became a sexual thing with her also. She indicated she had never had intercourse with anyone but had had other types of sex with a couple of people. She found that a lot of people, male and female were attracted to her as a cripple. By the way she said to Rob, she did not like the words being disabled when referring to herself. She thought it had a bad meaning and preferred the word crippled as it conveyed what was wrong with her much better. Rob said he agreed with that also.

Ruby served the dinner and said on the way out that she would not bother them again unless summoned by the call button. J fed Rob the first mouth full and he said it was very good. J alternated forks of food with she and Rob and they enjoyed a great dinner. As the food was running out J told him that feeding him was one of the most sensuous and arousing things she had ever done.

With J on the right side of him he could lean over and run his stump up J' s legs and pushed it all the way to her slit. J was very wet. She could not move her thighs in any way but did not resist in any way with her hands, words or looks what was happening. She looked into his eyes and said that what he was doing felt fantastic.

Rob pulled the stump back and licked the moisture from the end. J said she wanted some desert also and for him to get her some. He repeated the motion and she licked the end of the stump also. She told him she was looking forward to him using that stump on her but to not do it for a while as they both did not need to risk getting an infection from the not fully healed arm.

They were both stuffed from the meal and J summoned Ruby for the check. Rob wanted to pay but J said it was her treat tonight. She left Ruby a large tip and they prepared to leave. J again buttoned a few of the buttons on her blouse and put the jacket over her legs, re hooked the chest belt and they went out to the van. The same valet ran over to the van, knew where to push the switch for the lift and opened the door for Rob. J handed him a tip as she backed into the van and told him good night. As they were pulling out of the drive she explained that the teen was Ruby's son.

On the way home J said that she was sorry she could not hold Rob's stump but both of her hands were busy driving. One hand was on the wheel and one on the hand controls that worked the gas and brakes. She said she would make up for it later.

When they got back to the house, J asked Rob if he needed to go to the bathroom and he said yes. After, since it was a nice night out, J removed her blouse and shoes and helped Rob change into shorts and they sat by the pool. J said since it had been a busy afternoon she had missed putting cream on Rob's stump. She had brought it with her and began rubbing it into the tissue. Towards the end of the session she brought the end of the stump against her nipple and moved it around.

J asked Rob when the last time he had cum was. He explained that one of the night nurses that took care of him when he was first injured had been good to him and relieved him a couple of times but that was several months ago. J rolled into the house and came out a few minutes later with nothing on and crying. She explained she had been looking for condoms; she had had some that were used for texas catheters but could not find them. Looking at Rob, she said she did not want to take a chance on getting pregnant so they would have to wait till they got some. Rob said he understood and thanked her for wanting him that way. He said it would be hard, pardon the pun again, but he would manage to wait.

She asked if he wanted to get into the pool and she stripped him and then herself and they went for a swim. He was a little apprehensive at first as he had not been in water since the loss of his arms but found he could float on his back quite well.

Rob had moved to the steps and was watching J swim laps. She swam over to him and kissed him fully on the lips pushing her tongue into his mouth. Rob drew her to him with his stump and they kissed for several minutes. J backed away and put her hand on his hard dick and stroked it up and down. She looked at him and apologized for teasing him so much today and then not doing anything about it. Something she wanted also, very much.

J then asked Rob if he really understood her physical condition. That she could not move her legs or pelvis at all, that if they had sex she could only lie there, unmoving. She said that she had some control over her vaginal muscles but not sure if it was enough to satisfy him. She had never had another man inside her so just did not know what would happen and did not want him to be hurt or disappointed. Rob said he did fully understand all of that and it was what attracted her to him, she was so crippled; that whatever she was able to do with him would be fantastic.

J then said she had another question for him; how did he feel about children? She could not use most of the types of birth control because of the risk of leg blood clots. With them being paralyzed, not being able to use the muscles posed a risk of clots forming. Condoms reduced the spontaneity of sex. Rob said he had thought about children even before his accident and felt he did not want any. J said she felt the same way. How would he feel about her having a tubal ligation? He said that would be great with him, would she prefer he have a vasectomy? J said he could if he wanted but she wanted to go ahead with the tubal anyway so there was never any fear in her mind of getting pregnant.

She also wanted Rob to be the first man to have intercourse with her. Rob could not believe what he was hearing as he did not think any woman would want him with no arms and add to it that he had found the crippled woman of his dreams! J had been stroking him all this time and asked him to move up one step so he was clear of the water. She then started sucking his penis into her mouth. It did not take long for him to say he was going to cum and she released him and jacked him off with her hands all over her chest. Needless to say Rob produced a lot of cum. He used his stump to rub his cum into her breasts and nipples.

After, J used the same exit as she did with Sue, struggled up the steps to her chair with her legs flopping around so Rob could watch. By the time she was back in her chair, he was standing hard again.

They agreed that a shower was in order and headed for J's bedroom area. J asked Rob if he wanted to watch her cath herself and she said sure. She moved forward to the edge of the chair seat and explained everything as he squatted down in front of her his head just a few inches from the action. J had washed her hands and put a belt around her chest to keep from falling out; she spread her long, thick vaginal lips and washed the area with a special anti-bacterial wipe. Keeping her lips spread, she picked up the catheter with bag attached and dipped the tip into some lubricant she had placed on the sterile wrap. She then inserted it gently into her urethra. She kept pushing it in until urine flowed into the bag and then in a little more. J kept it there until the flow stopped and then slowly pulled it out all the way. The bag was quite full when she was done. She put the cap back on the catheter and put it and the bag in a special can she had in the bathroom.

She rolled into the shower, transferred to her bench and put a strap around her chest so she did not fall. Rob joined her and after the water was adjusted, J washed Rob all over, naturally paying close attention to his penis. Rob was able to do a pretty good job of soaping J with his stump and she remarked that was good exercise. He said as long as the hot water held out he was good for all day.

After rinsing J off, Rob sat on the shower floor and moved up between J's legs. He immediately kissed his way up her legs to her long, full pussy lips. J yelped and grabbed on to the support bars as Rob forced her legs open. Rob could tell she was very sexually wet as opposed to being water wet. He lapped, licked and stuck his tongue in as far as he could get it into her pussy. As he pulled out and sucked her clit into his mouth, J orgasmed big time. Nothing moved below her waist but her head and upper torso spasmed for several seconds. Rob worked his way up getting to his knees, to J's breasts sucking each nipple back and forth. He used his stump as much as he could to massage them. J put her hands around his head telling him what a great lover he was to her crippled body.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers