He is Away

Story Info
Pilot falls for sexy French woman.
1.4k words
3.83
11k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a pilot that had to go away a lot and did some work for companies in South America. He did enjoy going away on trip, as it got him away from the hustle and bustle of the city. He was a single guy, so it didn't matter that he wasn't home much. It did put a damper on his sex life though. Due to the fact that he was away so much he didn't get the time to have a steady girlfriend. Every now and again he would meet someone and have casual sex.

The camp he was staying in, was quite nice. The people were friendly, most spoke English well so he felt quite comfortable. There were people from different countries in the camp, America, Spain, France and South Africa. The gender mixture was about 50/50. He'd been there for two days when he noticed her. She was a French girl from the south of France. She was about 24, shorter than him, he guessed 1.63m tall. She had braids in her hair and her skin was relatively dark for a French woman, probably from Mediterranean background. She had slim legs and a very cute butt, really firm, but what drew his attention were her breasts. They looked perfect. He guessed they were a good 34B. From what he could see they were perfectly firm. The next day she wore a top with a slight cleavage, and he couldn't stop staring. Her tits were amazing. That night in his room, when he turned the light off, he could see her and the wonderful cleavage that she had been parading all day. His cock got hard just thinking about it. He slipped his boxers down and started stroking; imaging it was her stroking his cock. He didn't last long and spurted his cum all over his stomach.

The next day he decided that he wanted her. He wanted to feel those breasts in his hands. He had never been with anyone of from another country but that did not stop him. In actual fact he thought it would be an interesting new twist.

Over the next few days he flirted with her carefully, trying not to seem too anxious. Slowly she warmed to him and then one night he invited her for coffee in his room. She accepted. They talked about her home country and his and about this and that. He did find it difficult to keep concentrating on the discussion though, as she had decided to wear a tight button up shirt that she had knotted at the bottom. Her flat stomach was open and the top few buttons as well, giving him a great view. He could also see that she wasn't wearing a bra, and the shirt was slightly see-through. It was then he saw that her tits didn't sag at all and she had lovely nipples. She also had a tight denim short on that came down just under her firm butt.

Soon the discussion turned to sex and he noticed that she started rubbing her finger up and down his arm. She was leading him on as well. His cock started to twitch and he knew that he wanted to fuck her. Soon they started kissing and he felt her tits against his chest. He kissed her neck and nibbled in her ear, and he could feel her nipples getting hard and press into his chest. He moved his hand down and softly touched the side of her breast, feeling its firmness, she moaned into his mouth at the touch. He took this as a signal and held onto her tit firmer, feeling the nipple get harder under his hand. By this time his cock was rock hard and ready to be released into the open. As if she sensed this, she grabbed his belt and undid it, then the button and then his zipper. He didn't wear any underwear and his cock sprang out. She smiled at his size. 8". He grabbed the knot of her shirt and undid it slowly, then pushed the shirt off her shoulders letting it fall to the ground, exposing her wonderful assets. He exhaled with an almost imperceptible wolf whistle. Then she undid her denim and slid it to the floor. She only had on a pair of pink panties. He removed his shirt and it was her turn to whistle at his body, with his six pack.

She turned around and he saw that she had a thong on, and as she turned she put her thumbs into her thong bent over slightly and pulled them down to her ankles, giving him a rear view of her lovely pussy. He almost lost it right there, but managed to keep control, however he didn't know how long it would last. He wanted her and he wanted her now.

He grabbed her arm and twisted her around. He was sitting on a dining room chair and as he twisted her around she opened her legs and landed with her legs either side of his, right on his lap. He looked her in the eyes and then bent forward putting her nipple in his mouth feeling it get hard. She tasted of sweet berries. He alternated to the other nipple and she moaned, throwing her head back. He could hear her breathing increase and knew that she was enjoying it. Then she moved down fully on to his lap. Her naked pussy lips were lying right against his cock, which was pointing up at his stomach. His cock jerked at the touch of her pussy which in turn flicked her clit and she gave a shudder, grinding down harder on his cock. They were both ready to fuck. She lifted herself slightly and he lifted his cock up to the entrance of her pussy. The feeling cock against her pussy lips was intoxicating and also made him even more horny. He could feel how his cock got even harder than ever before.

Slowly she lowered herself onto him, feeling his cock open her lips and stretch them. As she descended he could feel the soft, wet walls of her pussy engulf his cock, and the sight of her lips wrapped around him, almost caused him to squirt his cum deep into her. Luckily he had a few years experience and could ward off the sudden rush from his balls.

At last she was sitting completely on his lap with his big cock buried deep inside this beauties lovely pussy. She could feel the head of his cock touching her most secret, deep place. She sat still for a moment savouring it and then slowly started lifting again, allowing him to exit. When the head of his cock got to the entrance of her pussy she sat down quickly feeling his cock thrust into her, causing her to scream. They were both in heaven, and neither of them wanted it to end. After her orgasm subsided, he decided it was time to change positions. He moved her to the bed, with her legs still wrapped around him and his cock still deep in the pussy and lay her down on the bed with him on top.

Slowly he bent down and kissed her lips and then one nipple after the other. He twitched his cock inside her and she responded by thrusting her hips at him. He couldn't believe that this beauty was lying naked on his bed, with him lying on top of her, and his cock buried deep in her moist love tunnel. This thought spurned him on and he started stroking her insides, making him crazy as well. He could feel the tension build up inside him, feel the sperm building up. He held back almost causing a champagne effect inside him and then suddenly, she erupted in orgasm, and his cork burst spraying cum deep into her. They were both spent and totally relaxed after the session. He climbed off her and lay next to her, kissing him slowly. She turned into him and they lay there, him holding her till they fell asleep. In the middle of the night, he woke to feel her stroking his cock, which by this time was hard already. The next thing he knew, she guided him into her still wet pussy, but that is another story.