He is Hers Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tb99
tb99
6 Followers

The effect on John was devastating. The quick up and down stroke caused him to gasp and arch up off the bed.

Of course, when he arched, she stopped, taking her hand away completely.

It was such fun watching his cock pulsing on the edge of an orgasm and unable to get that little bit more stimulus that would let him get off.

Oh yes, this was great fun.

While Ann went to work on his nipples, Margaret spent the next 2 hours practicing on John whose whole world was reduced to the stroking that his cock was receiving.

He was like a puppet, Ann would pinch or pull or stroke his nipples, which caused his cock to jump.

When it bounced up, Margaret would grab it and hold it, slooowly sliding her hand down its length while Ann continued to work his nipples.

When he started coming up, Ann would stop, which shifted John's focus to his cock and the excruciatingly slow stroking he was getting at Margaret's hand.

When he got to that point where the next stroke would cause him to explode, Margaret would stop, wait and the process would start all over again.

Poor John was thrashing moaning and arching convulsively for what seemed like an eternity.

All of this teasing was getting Ann hot again so she climbed up on John and sat on his chest.

Pulling up a pillow, she grabbed his hair and lifted his head towards her crotch, stuffing the pillow in behind it to hold him there.

Then she commanded "eat me" and slid her wet crotch into his face. He was in heaven, getting fed her delicious crotch and being stroked at the same time.

He wished it could go on forever. (Little did he realize that he would soon regret that wish).

It didn't take him long to bring her to a climax, even with the distraction of Margaret's devilishly slow stroking.

God his cock was so hard he could use it as a hammer.

As Ann came, she pulled his head into her crotch as her sex convulsed under his tonguing.

After relaxing and floating for a minute, she grabbed his hair and pulled him back into her now very wet sex, saying, "I didn't tell you to stop! Keep going or I will have to punish you".

As if on cue, Margaret picked up the crop and flipped the tip of it across the side of his cock.

He jumped and feverishly went to work on her, giving her all of his attention.

This one did not take as long as Ann's last climax. In no time at all John brought her over the edge.

She jammed her now very wet sex into his face, while he feverishly worked on cleaning her up.

Of course, this brought her up again and she rolled into yet another orgasm and then a few minutes later still another.

Poor John's jaw was sore and the muscles in his mouth hurt but he didn't dare slow down or stop because Margaret was spurring him on with the crop every time Ann got close to her release.

His cock was so hard that it hurt and the slaps backed him away from a climax but seemed to make his cock still harder every time she hit it.

Finally, Ann could not come another time, she felt as if there wasn't a single orgasm left in her and had trouble moving off of John since her legs were so shaky.

She looked at Margaret and asked her if she wanted some.

Margaret grinned and said, "Sure, I never pass up a chance to get eaten, especially since Gary is not too thrilled with going down on me. All he wants to do is come and go, leaving me warmed up and frustrated".

Ann looked at her and said, "Hmmmm . . it sounds like he needs some training" Can you get him over here so we can work on him a bit"?

Margaret replied, "I think so but first I want some of John's mouth work.

Watching you get off sure makes me horny".

Ann said, "OK, hop on and I will take care of things at this end".

With that, Margaret climbed onto John's chest and slid her sex into his face.

Ann called out; "EAT, NOW" and John went to work on Margaret's crotch.

She leaned forward and held onto the headboard with both hands while John used his flutter technique on her now hard clit.

God it felt good! She blasted into an intense climax, involuntarily squeezing John's head with her legs as she came.

While this was going on, Ann was busy with John's painfully hard cock. She had lubed it up generously and was aggressively stroking it.

The moment he started to respond to a particular stroke, she would stop and do something else.

It was maddening and if he didn't have his mouth full of hot crotch, he would have been begging for release.

After Margaret's 3rd or 4th orgasm, Ann started using the crop on his cock to spur him on.

Again, as before, she would smack him with the crop to get him to go faster as Margaret approached her orgasm.

After the 5th or 6th climax, Margaret felt she could not come any more . . . well maybe just ONE more, which poor John dutifully gave her.

As Margaret climbed off of John, Ann reached over, unsnapped his ankle restraints and motioned for Margaret to do the same with his wrists.

When he was finally sitting up, Ann told him that he would have a 30 minute break to get a little snack and go to the bathroom (if he could with that painfully hard cock).

Besides all of those orgasms had made her hungry and she needed the break as well.

John immediately went into the bathroom and the 2 girls talked about Gary and what it would take to get him over there.

They decided that if he got a chance to realize his favorite fantasy of 2 girls playing with him and with each other, he would not be able to resist and would do anything to make it happen.

While John was in the kitchen eating some fruit and cheese & crackers, Margaret called Gary.

She explained that she was over at Ann's and they both were extremely horny and wanted him to come over and take care of them.

He said, "You're kidding, right"? And she said that no she wasn't, she and Ann were serious.

He did have to take a shower and put on his jogging suit before coming over though.

It was interesting to hear his voice and breathing change as he realized that his fantasy was going to come true.

It was like dangling a treat just out of reach in front of a puppy dog and watching him eagerly jumping to try and get it.

Ok, so what do they do about John?

They decided to keep him in the bathroom until they could get Gary under control and sat there quietly planning their next moves while John finished his snack in the kitchen.

Ann checked her "toy box" and found a set of nylon and Velcro wrist and ankle restraints.

They weren't fleece lined like the ones that John was wearing but had the advantage of going on very quickly. She also came up with another blindfold.

This was getting better by the minute.

Once John's half hour was up, the girls put his blindfold back on and earplugs in, then put the penis gag back in his mouth, snapped his wrists behind his back and sat him down on the closed toilet in the bathroom.

Ann instructed him not to move from there. If he did move, things would be VERY bad for him.

Then the girls went about cleaning up a little.

A pair of fresh dry towels were put on the bed and the ropes were dropped back down on the floor at the corners of the bed. Ann dug in her closet and got out a couple of Victoria's Secret baby dolls which they both put on.

It wasn't long before Gary showed up. He was excited and a little bit unsure because he couldn't believe his fantasy was actually going to be realized.

He came in like an eager puppy, ready to do anything in order to get that treat.

As it was, he could hardly take his eyes off of Ann's perfect breasts. Obviously her firm C cups and large nipples had him going.

Ann and Margaret explained the rules: since they were going to be naked he had to be too; he could not touch them or himself until given permission to do so and if he disobeyed, he would be severely punished.

He quickly agreed eager to see the two girls in action. One more thing, said Ann, "we are going to put these wrist straps on you and snap your wrists together so you will not be able to touch us until we are ready.

He thought for a moment (with his "little head" and agreed, holding out his arms).

Ann looked at the tent in his pants and said to Margaret, "maybe we should put one on there too"!

They both giggled.

Margaret picked up the riding crop and smacked it on the coffee table and said, "Get those clothes off NOW".

Gary, startled by the noise, quickly pulled his top off and sat down to untie his shoes.

Ann smacked the table again and said "I said now, get with it"!

He scrambled to get the knots untied and quickly pulled off his shoes and pants, taking his shorts off at the same time.

Boy was his cock hard. It bounced up and stuck straight out once it was freed from his shorts.

Margaret took his hands and pulled them behind him where she snapped his wrists together.

She reached up and patted his cheek saying, "See; now we are sure you will be a good little boy".

He didn't know what to say so he said nothing.

This was a completely new experience for him and he didn't quite know what to make of his wife's and Ann's behavior.

They marched him into the bedroom and had him sit up on the bed, leaning against a couple of pillows at the headboard.

Margaret looked at Ann and said, "You know, I think we need a little insurance just to keep things under control".

With that she reached down and retrieved the ropes from the corners of the headboard and tied them to his wrist restraints.

"There", she said, "That will keep you safe while we put on our show.

There he was, arms tied behind him, sitting at the head of the bed with all three of his legs straight out.

Margaret bent down and took the entire length of his cock into her mouth, causing him to moan and squirm because he couldn't move into her.

Sliding off of him, she said to Ann, "This is pretty nice, do you want some"?

Ann immediately bent down and did the same causing Gary to tighten and try to thrust into her mouth (which he couldn't do because of the way he was tied).

Ooooh, he groaned, causing the girls to look at each other and grin.

Then Ann reached out and began to caress Margaret's breast and now hardening nipple.

Gary was frozen in place; the sharp gasp of his taking a breath as Ann pulled on Margaret's nipple through the baby doll told them that they had his "full" attention.

Margaret said, "wait a minute" and slipped off the top of the outfit so Ann would have better access to her nipples.

Ann quickly did the same and started back in on Margaret, Twisting and pulling on her nipples until she bent over and started sucking one.

Gary could hardly believe his eyes and was his cock hard! He wanted to stroke it as he watched, but the restraints prevented all but minimal movement.

Was he getting frustrated!

Now the girls were getting into it, getting each other hotter and hotter with the nipple play and now wonderful strokes on their vulvas and hardening clits.

Soon the bottoms came off and they started to 69 each other.

Gary almost cried with frustration, completely unable to touch himself and unable to take his eyes off of the two girls.

This went on for about half an hour until both girls had climaxed. Gary was, at this point, begging to be released, telling them that he was so hot that he was going to burn up if he didn't cum right away.

Margaret leaned over and sucked in his cock, teasing the underside with her tongue before pulling off with a loud smack from her intense suction.

"Do you mean like this"? She said after she pulled off.

Gary's response was "Ogogohgogohgod, please, more please please, please. Ooh, I'm so hard it hurts.

Ann walked over to him and pressed her breast into his mouth, saying, "Does this make the wittle boy feel better?

As he started to suck on her hard nipple, she pulled out and said "there, there, it will be all right" as she patted him on the head.

Now he was REALLY frustrated.

Ann told him that they would give him the best orgasm of his life, but they would give it to him only when they were good and ready, and that he had to behave if he wanted to cum.

His response was "Oh yes, yes, anything, I'll behave, anything please let me cum".

They decided that it was time for the next step. Putting the blindfold over Gary's eyes, Ann said that they were going to have a little contest and that he had to identify which of them was sucking on his cock.

When he correctly named the one who was sucking him, he would get to cum. His sharp intake of breath was all the answer they needed.

First one and then the other went down on him; licking, sucking and teasing him in rapid succession. There was no way to tell who was on him at a given moment, which just increased his need until he was ready to scream.

Then Ann got the vibrator and started in on his nipples.

"My, my! What is this? The little nipplies want some attention too"!

While Anne worked over his nipples, Margaret went to town on his cock, eager to try out what she had learned earlier in the day.

After sucking Gary until she was sure he was somewhat close, she stopped and blew on his wet cock.

"Oooooh" was his response, please don't stop".

Her reply was, "Now don't you worry, if you behave yourself you will get to cum soon enough".

Sitting next to him, she lubed her hands and started stroking his cock, using the same slooow technique that she had learned from Ann.

He started to gasp, whine and plead to be allowed to come.

When Ann thought he was getting close, she stopped working on his nipples so it wouldn't affect Margaret's work on his cock.

His reactions were quite similar to John's – the same tightening and increase in muscle tension as his body became more rigid.

When she thought he couldn't take another stroke, she stopped.

He just hung there, hardly able to breathe, his body rigid and his cock pulsing and bobbing, searching for that elusive contact that would bring him over the edge.

Of course, he wasn't going to get it this round. When she thought he had cooled off just the slightest little bit, she slid her hand quickly down his cock, holding it hard as she did so.

He gasped and started to shake. She looked at Ann and grinned, mouthing "thanks".

They let him cool down for a couple of minutes and then took him up to the edge again.

After repeating this cycle a couple more times, Ann went and got John out of the bathroom.

She had him crawl up onto the bed between Gary's legs while Margaret used a hand towel to wipe off Gary's cock.

Positioning John's head over his cock, she said "I have a surprise for you. You have 30 seconds to tell which one of us is doing you".

With that she pushed John's head down, forcing Gary's very hard cock into his mouth, and holding him there while Margaret gave him several sharp smacks on his ass with the crop.

He got the message and started sucking, hoping to get Gary off quickly.

Interesting thought Ann, I would have expected more of a fight from him on this, but here he is sucking Gary like he has been doing it for years.

I'm going to have to explore this further.

Meanwhile John was sucking Gary's cock like there was no tomorrow.

Ann thought it might be because he wanted to get it over with but now she was not so sure. . .

Getting Gary off quickly was not to be, however, for when Ann sensed that he was starting to get close, she pulled John's head off his cock, leaving it bobbing there looking for that warm mouth.

John started to say something, but a sharp slap with the crop quieted him right down.

Gary couldn't figure out what was going on and started to say something also but Margaret put her hand over his mouth and said, "Shhhh . . not now", letting Gary cool down a little.

Ann motioned for Margaret to take over with John as she got off the bed and walked over to the nightstand where the Feeldoe was sitting on a hand towel.

Putting some lube on the bulb end, she slipped it inside her.

She then lubed "her" cock generously and climbed on the bed behind John.

Nodding to Margaret to push his head down onto Gary's cock, she started to apply steady pressure on his little rosebud with the tip of "her" cock.

Slowly he relaxed and allowed her to slip into him. He held still and did not suck until the dildo was inside him.

After he had adjusted to it, she began to move slowly in and out of his ass.

Margaret guided his head onto Gary's cock in time with the thrusts in his ass, so as the dildo went in, so did the cock.

He was now getting it from both ends.

Margaret was getting so hot that she let go of John's head and started working on her clit.

John continued sucking, letting the driving force of Ann's "girlcock" push him onto Gary's cock while Margaret quickly got herself off.

Ann was having trouble holding back as well and started to pick up the pace of her thrusts into John's now hungry ass.

Nodding to Margaret to let Gary come, she let herself go and fucked John as hard and as fast as she could.

Suddenly Gary started to moan and take short breaths as his body tightened and arched.

Ann nodded to Margaret to hold John's head down when Gary came to be sure that he took the entire load.

She could not hold back any longer and crashed over the edge into a wrenching orgasm, which forced John hard onto Gary's cock and triggered his climax.

He convulsed and howled as he shot into John's mouth and throat.

All John could do was stay still as there was a cock buried in each end, immobilizing him.

He could feel Gary's cock pulse as he shot into his throat and didn't really taste his cum until his cock had softened enough for some of it to reach the back of his tongue, it did not taste as bad as he thought it would.

He still didn't know who was on the other end of that cock but was in no position to ask.

Ann slowly pulled out of his ass, even though his body wanted it in there, it wasn't to be.

Margaret then asked Gary "which one of us do you think that was"? Gary said, I don't know, It was different from you so it must have been Ann.

"Wrong" was the reply, "but don't worry, you will have another chance to figure it out".

Ann pulled John back and had him stand up and stay put.

Then both girls unsnapped Gary's wrists and helped him slide down and over to one side of the bed.

Margaret tucked a pillow under his head and said, "Comfy honey"? He responded "MmmHmmm".

She replied, "Well, you just relax because we have more surprises for you".

With that, both girls took his left arm and fastened it to the corner of the headboard and then his right arm to the center.

Then Margaret lightly played with his cock and balls to get him started up again.

After a minute or so of the tickling, she leaned down and sucked him into her mouth rapidly 3 times in succession, each time harder than the last, letting him slip out of her mouth with a pop.

She then asked "Did you like that honey"?

He moaned and said "Oh yesss".

She replied, "Well, if you want any more of that you are going to have to do EXACTLY what you are told and you must be absolutely quiet, if you make a single sound, you will be punished.

Is that clear"? "Yes, I understand" he responded.

"QUIET", she said, "I did not give you permission to speak" and flicked his hard cock with a snap of her finger, startling him and deflating his hard-on a little.

Ann then moved John to the other side of the bed where she and Margaret fastened his arms to the headboard like Gary. As she climbed over Gary to tie John's arm, Ann dragged her breast across Gary's mouth, causing him to move up to get more of it.

"Later" she said, "I just want to make sure that you are interested" and grinned at Margaret.

tb99
tb99
6 Followers