He is Hers Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tb99
tb99
6 Followers

Then they fastened John's legs, one to the corner of the bed and one to the center post.

Margaret picked up the ankle straps and handed one to Ann. They mouthed a count "One, two, three" and simultaneously fastened them around Gary's ankles.

Ann got the rope from the bottom corner of the bed and fastened it to Gary's left ankle.

He started to protest but Margaret said "Ah Ah" and he lay still.

Hmmmm . . so he IS trainable, thought Margaret.

Ann got another rope and completed the job by fastening his other ankle to the center post as well.

The two girls looked at each other and grinned. This was going to be fun!

Ann went over and got a towel, the lube and several toys, which she set out on the bed between the boys.

Then they each knelt on a leg, just above the knee and started in on the cocks.

Margaret bent down and sucked Gary for a while until he was moaning and squirming.

Ann decided to go with the lube and slow strokes instead. Straddling the boys legs soon had both girls grinding their crotches on their legs while working on their cocks.

Looking at each other, they both got up, straddled the hard cocks they had been playing with and lowered themselves onto them.

In a loud voice Ann said "you are not to cum, if you feel that you are too close you may speak, but that is it".

With that, they went to work on getting themselves off.

It didn't take Gary long before he said "Please stop, I can't hold it".

Margaret immediately slid off and patted his cheek telling him that he was a good boy.

She then slid up and pressed her crotch into his face, commanding him to "eat me"!

He struggled and turned his head until Ann picked up the crop and smacked his hard cock with it.

"Ooooww" he cried.

Margaret then asked him, "Do you want more"?

To which he replied, "No, that hurts".

Her response was, "Well then, get busy" as she pulled his head into her crotch.

She could tell that he was having a difficult time giving her what she wanted, so she nodded to Ann who promptly gave his cock a double slap.

Even with Margaret on his chest, Gary jumped and began to feverishly lick and suck her crotch, working his tongue as deep inside her as he could.

Gently she guided him to her clit and told him "Suck – nicely, or you will get more".

Now he really applied himself.

He wasn't as good as John had been but he was getting the hang of it.

In the meantime, Ann was rapidly approaching her own orgasm; John was holding out and staying away from his release quite successfully.

Finally Ann arched, came and collapsed on top of him.

After a moment, she slid her crotch into his face and musically said "Cleanup time"!

John immediately went to work getting as much of her sweet nectar out of her as he could.

His efforts were shortly rewarded by a juddering climax as she pulled him into her crotch by his hair and came again.

It took Gary another ten minutes to get Margaret off and when she came she used his ears to hold him in place, which caused him to squirm until Ann reached over and smacked his hard cock yet again.

When Margaret came back from her little trip to heaven, she realized that she had Gary's head squeezed between her legs quite tightly.

She let him breathe and told him to get busy and lick her clean.

This time there was no hesitation.

The two girls got up and walked into the other room to get some water and talk a bit about their next "adventure" with the boys.

Margaret walked back into the bedroom to get her glass and saw Gary turn his head to the side and whisper "Is that you John"?

She immediately cried out "WHAT do you think you are doing?

I told you to be QUIET! How DARE you disobey me"!

Ann, hearing the commotion, came rushing into the bedroom asking what had happened.

Margaret explained what she had seen and heard and asked what we should do about it.

Ann went over and untied the ropes holding Gary's feet from the bottom of the bed and handing one of the ropes to Margaret, told her to tie it to the top of the headboard.

She took the other one and the two of them pulled his legs up over his head and tied them there, leaving his ass exposed.

Next, Ann took the butt plug and slipped a fresh condom on it while motioning for Margaret to lube Gary's ass.

When Margaret hit Gary's rosebud with the cold lubricant, he jumped and tried to move away.

Ann promptly smacked his ass with the riding crop. It only took 2 whacks to get him to lie still.

While Ann stroked his stiffening cock, Margaret worked the lube and her fingers into his ass, twisting and turning her hand to stretch him.

When he was fully hard and stretched somewhat, she reached over, lubed the butt plug and began to slowly work it into Gary's ass.

Finally, it slipped in with a quick "squitch", and she got up to wash her hands.

Meanwhile, Ann had picked up the yarn and, after tying it around Gary's cock and balls, pulled it up and tied the end to the headboard as well.

Both his legs and cock were now holding his ass up for the girls to work on. And work on it they did.

With Margaret scolding Gary for disobedience, Ann went to work on his butt with the riding crop, smacking the base of the butt plug as well as his now very red bottom.

Margaret delighted in watching Gary's cock jump whenever Ann hit the butt plug with her crop.

It wasn't long before Gary was begging for them to stop, promising to be good and not disobey any more.

Meanwhile, John was listening to the goings on and feeling very good that he was not on the receiving end of the harsh treatment.

He still did not know who Ann had brought over to join them in this exercise, but he wasn't about to say anything.

When the girls had decided that Gary had enough, they started stroking his cock and cooing to him,

"There, there, does the wittle boy feel all better now?

You know you mustn't be naughty".

Margaret very quickly had him squirming and breathing hard as she slowed her strokes and kept him just short of a climax.

She would slow down and stop just before he exploded and let him cool down for a minute or two.

Then she would work on his nipples and start moving the butt plug in his ass, which would cause his cock to straighten up and get achingly hard all over again.

Then she would stroke, pull and tickle his balls until he was squirming and moaning.

Once he was hard and dripping, she would start in again with the stroking, repeating the process all over again.

Ann, who was quite turned on by the whipping she had just given Gary, decided to mount John and have him eat her.

Straddling his head and sitting on his chest, she used his hair to pull his face into her crotch, telling him to "get to work, now"!

Watching Gary squirm, moan and beg for release turned her on all the more and it didn't take long for John to bring her to a juddering orgasm.

He continued to lick and suck her sex as she gradually relaxed and then cycled back into another climax.

Oooh, this was heaven, watching Gary arch and squirm while John brought her off was just incredible.

She continued to float in and out of her climaxes for almost an hour, delighting in Gary's, moaning and begging as he was kept just short of release by Margaret for the same period.

Since Gary had been tied for over an hour now, the girls untied his legs from the headboard and loosened the yarn holding his cock and balls, allowing him to slowly return his legs to the bed.

They decided that it was better to leave the butt plug in, because he had not cleaned himself before the session.

Once he had returned to a more comfortable position, Margaret tightened up the yarn holding his "package" and tied it off to the bottom of the bed frame, forcing his cock to point slightly downward towards the foot of the bead, even though it was still rock hard.

After doing this, she went into the kitchen and got a water bottle.

Gary was so thirsty that he finished half of it. John said, "No thank you, Mistress", when asked if he wanted some water as well.

By now it was dark and almost time to end the play, so the girls each sat by their respective guys and started back in on the teasing and stroking.

They traded back and forth as each of them tried to see how close they could get the boys to a climax.

This went on through 8 or 9 cycles until both were squirming, gasping and moaning, as well as pleading for release.

Deciding that it was time, they stroked "their" cocks rapidly and then slowed down, way down, stroking slower and slower as they tried to delay the orgasms as much as they could.

Finally, nodding to each other, they gave each cock 3-4 rapid downward strokes, which was enough to send both boys over the edge.

They simultaneously gasped and shot – Gary hitting his chest and face as Margaret directed the stream upwards, and John shooting straight up into the air, depositing his load onto his stomach and chest.

Both boys were completely drained by their orgasms and lay there like limp dishrags, so wiped out that they were unable to even move.

Both girls had big grins on their faces – "Cheshire Cat" grins – as they sat there enjoying their handiwork.

After a bit, they started untying the boys, who were feeling pretty stiff by this time.

Ann decided to leave John blindfolded and told him to stay on the bed while Margaret got Gary up and into the bathroom to shower and clean up.

Once he was done, Margaret got him, and herself, dressed and they quickly left.

After they had gone, Ann told John that it was OK to remove the blindfold and helped him walk shakily into the bathroom.

When they both had showered and washed each other, they got dressed and finished cleaning up the bedroom.

When John asked Ann "Who was here with us, was it your girlfriend Margaret"?

Ann responded with, "It is better if who they are stays a secret. After all, we might do this again and I don't want you making any plans".

John had mixed feelings about her comment – not about who was there with them, but about the thought of doing this again. . .

tb99
tb99
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
frankieitalianfrankieitalianover 17 years ago
Some people need a CAT scan

I thought this story was very sexy, and fun. The control these two girls take is very sensual. What i cant believe is the criticism. "is this love"...give me a break..this is a sexual story its not a romantic novel. "She is a bitch", thats the point idiot! And then criticizing the writer for being a "lesbo" ? Grow up people..if you want your stories to be soft and romatic....read a book on Opra's list. If your a male and dont like girls having sex with girls, get a CAT scan on your brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pair of Man Loving Dykes

And the story should end with this cruel pair being dumped out on the street on the asses. Who needs them. Next time write a story in the lesbian section bitch

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Ok

If this is a story about love I will go for dislike next time.... I don't think she trully loves him

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Bitch Story Written By A biGAY

Just when I thought we had seen every mixture tbie cums up - no very down with another. Clearly male bashing by a male(?) writer that needs a cock whipping but in BSDM if you are really into beating others cocks then do them there tbie.

Other than that minor problem some real sick shit writer - so this turns you on eh - sad eh - oh lighten up - go get yourself another cock to beat down on little sick one.

Oh yeah - for the record hardly erotic or sensual just weak braindead male humiliation for hmmm what purpose? Sickness sake you guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Controlling Bitch

I have not read this and I am not about to do so. I looked at the title and preview of this story and saw that it was about a wife (BITCH) who is controlling her husband by some means after he has probably taken her back for her infidelity. Sounds like a soap opera in text if there ever was one. Anyway, I have more self respect as a male to read a story about a controlling bitch.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
Ashley Fulfills Hubby's Desire Husbands cuckold fantasy leads to hot encounter.in Loving Wives
How Do We Look, Baby? Brenda puts on a special show for her cheating husband.in Loving Wives
She's in Charge A journey in BDSM begins for a young couple.in BDSM
More Stories