He is My Friend

Story Info
His hand touched my shoulder & I descended to my knees.
780 words
3.75
16.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the car, his profile lit from beside him by the setting sun, which had lent him the appearance of an angel.

He is my friend. He is Dominant.

His voice awakened me from deep slumber, the warmth, timbre and persuasive tone inspired me to move gracefully from my perch, stepping lightly into the three inch heels he preferred, donned my long white heavy satin robe that slid against my skin, so cool, yet quickly warmed by my flesh, and I stepped down into the thickly carpeted pine scented room. So masculine here, so wooden and brass, simply a self made man.

My heels clicked across the hardwood floors until the end of the hall beckoned my eye. The normally locked room at the end of the hall yawned open. My eyes saw how that room, crimson walls, richly covered with gold and red silk brocade wall covering, black tools, back lit on glass shelves and black shiny hooks.

The chains hung ominously like gothic clouds over various tables, chairs, and planks of wood. His hand touched my shoulder lightly and I descended to my knees.

He was behind me and slid the heavy silk from my shoulders, bare, I shivered from the coolness in the room. My nipples hardened quickly and he captured them smartly and I rose to follow his tugging. My heels made clickety clack click click clicks to keep up with his insistent fingers. He enjoyed when I teetered on my heels and he smiled. He'd never let me fall.

"Come here, Elizabeth."

I was upright, with a flexible cross at my back, my arms and legs soon fastened, my neck and waist restrained to the permanently attached collar and cuffs. There was a brief moment of fear as I felt the entire contraption move position.

"It is designed to make you feel vulnerable. Go with it."

He smiled and controlled the pull of the gravity on my body. He positioned me like a long naked dinner table and my lust was on the menu. He began the questions. I got one right, his mouth breathed passion into my soul, dripping his energy into me, one milliliter at a time. I got a question wrong, the flogger tasted my flesh. My passion and lust rose with the difficulty of the questions, further beckoning me into the abyss that I longed to dive into.

Every neuron tuned into what I was permitted to finally ask of him.

He allowed me what I wish, provided I hid no sensation from him. I was to keep my eyes open and look into his while my wish was carried out.

He began with the suede flogger, he softly caressed me, waking me again, trailing the tails over my skin. THWACK THWACK! and amazement washed through me. My eyes were on his, open, barring as little as possible from him. THWACK THWACK THWACK! I flinched as those were harder, and I closed my eyes. His hand in my hair, mouth inches from mine,

"Elizabeth, open your eyes. Keep nothing from me."

His voice menaced my conscious brain and I apologized. He raised his arm again, 5 more in succession and my eyes opened, the pleasure intensified, the pain merely the vehicle.

"OH God! I feel it.. I feel you!"

Then there were 12 More.

"Oh please god yes! yes YES!"

I grunted and growled with the further delights painted across my body. He positioned me upside down, side ways, cross ways, finally again my body stinging red from the gradually heavy floggers he employed, my body was sunburned-like, I felt the heat radiating from me, the fine beads of sweat on both of us.

He positioned me thus and spread the legs wider. I was then tilted upwards. My breasts, heavy and full and so dear god, tender, over flow his hands. His mouth tasted each nipple and bit it in turn. The hard sucking and tight pinch of sensation inspired my pussy to weep with need. His fingers slid into me and his mouth again taste me.. this time between my breasts, I felt him breathe into me. Almost as if his energy is palpably being poured into me. A tangible thing I feel penetrating me. His cock was inside me, before I realized it, he was moving inside me, taking my desire by the reins, teaching my horses to gallop. He had taken me for one night, because I asked him to.

He had taken me into his dungeon because he is skilled and trustworthy.

He carried me to the guest bedroom and sponge-rinsed me off and put me to bed because he is my friend.