He Knew Her, But She Didn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stay still, and don't move or I leave, do you understand? Nod your head Mrs Harton.'

She nodded her head.

He quickly and quietly took of his attire except the ski mask. His prick was proud and tall now. And then he took out of the pocket of his pants, the blindfold that he had brought.

It was his intention to keep her off balance, the tension insurmountable. Her need now to be fucked was unassailable, and to make love with, who was really, a total stranger. It was this, that had brought about her seduction, the stranger taking her, it had been a fantasy of hers, and he had unknowingly stumbled upon it, and now he was enacting it for her.

He climbed over her, straddling her back, she felt skin on skin. Chris was trembling with fear, anticipation, dread, urgent need, and her extremities were driving her at breakneck speed, to her total subjugation of the moment.

She felt him gather her hair, and push it over her head, then the feel of something silky sliding around her face, the touch of it gliding over her ears. Her face was buried into her pillow, she felt the silk tighten slightly, and then a rasp, it was the Velcro taking hold. She was now blindfolded.

'Turn over Chris, don't remove the blindfold Mrs Harton, don't even think about it, okay?' he told her, as he lifted himself a little, to allow her to move.

'I won't,' she answered, in a very small voice.

She turned over.

Suddenly her nipples were ravaged, he gripped them, crushed them, pulled them, twisted them, she cried out in surprise, and utter arousal, her body was begging for more. Then it changed, he sucked first one, and then the other into his mouth.

'Oh Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,' she moaned and gurgled. She raised her hands to him.

'Put them down, you wanton slut!'

Her hands fell immediately to the side.

'A wanton slut?' He had called her a wanton slut! It was as if he knew her very DNA, what had made her, who she was, how to command her. She was in a place she had never even imagined to be.

He kissed her, then pulled away, her lips tried to follow his, he crushed her nipples again.

'Aaargh, oh please no, please stop, I'll do whatever you ask, please?'

He crushed them again, followed by another kiss. She was almost demented, and it was nearly all down to her, to the need she had built within her body, for him, for this.

She didn't see it, but he reached behind, and taking aim, plunged fingers into her pussy, causing her to almost throw him off. Thumb and forefinger grabbed her clit; he crushed it, and twisted it, Chris orgasmed. It utterly broke her.

Letting go, he leaned forward, kissed her softly, lovingly and passionately, and said.

'Do you need me Chris, do you want me, will you ask me to put your brand new beautiful prick, into your hot steaming married pussy, ask me nicely, and I might? You do love your new prick don't you Mrs Harton?' He was taunting her mind.

'Yes yes yes, oh please please yes,' she was pleading, begging, 'I need it so badly, do me anyway you want, I need it, I need you, only you, please make love to me, please fuck me please?'

This was a woman that she didn't know, who was this woman? Begging a stranger to fuck her, to practically rape her, rape her mind and soul? A woman who, until a little over 2 weeks ago, had thought of herself as a normal, happy, satisfied woman? She was married to a good man. She was on top of her life, ahead of the game. And she had been brought to the very brink of her own debauchery.

She realised too, that she was a submissive, a submissive she didn't know she was, her beauty had protected her from it. No one had ever had the effrontery to tempt her to her fate. But he had, it had taken the right man, at the right time to bring it out. The niggle at the back of her mind, had been identified!

The sensation of him sliding down her body, kissing her all over, touching, licking, and caressing her, made her boil over. Her needs now were devastating her, the blindfold had added to more arousal than she had ever thought possible, to more need, more desire, and more to the point her abject submission to him. Who ever he was, even though she was sure it was Jack Downs. How had a boy of his age attained this power?

'Put your hands above your head Chris,' he told her.

She obeyed.

Pushing her knees apart with his, she felt a nudge at the entrance of her pussy. She was beside herself with the urgency of her situation; the desperation was building into an unstoppable tornado. She was tipping over the falls, to crash on the rocks below, with no hope of salvation, no saving of her drop into him.

The absolute thunderous thrust of his prick, drove what breath she had out of her, everything he did, had done, had taken her by total surprise. He continued his control, he pulled it out.

Without thinking, Chris begged. 'No no, please put it back in, oh please don't tease me like this, I need you in me, I want you in me, please come back in, please please, I'm begging you?' Then she wept, her tears were for the release, the relief she needed, and the need for his love.

He banged it back in, Chris howled with pain, delight, fear he would pull out again, she tried to clamp him with her legs. He slapped them.

'Down!' he barked at her. Her legs flopped downwards. But gratefully he hammered at her; her body was tight in his grasp. Orgasms were coming thick and fast. She had lost all control now, her very being at this moment in time, was to only please him, to do what he told her, and in return, he would give her what she was begging for.

He was thrashing her, as he had in her dream of him, he banged her unmercifully, his hips and loins crashing wonderfully, and painfully into hers. Then the ultimate gift, he slowed, he kissed her, then he shot his load deep into her, her pussy was awash with his cum, it was like molten lava, as it spread around, up and into her. It felt like no other feeling she had ever experienced. Chris fainted momentarily; she came to, still under him, still in his grasp, his cock still deep within her.

He kissed her again, and said softly, 'Chris, you are, were everything I have ever dreamed of, everything I have ever wanted.'

'Tonight, and for the rest of the week, we are going to make love, I am going to fuck you, and love you in every hole, you will accept me, won't you Chris, you won't deny me will you?'

'Nothing you can do can stop me, can it?'

She lay there under him, and said.

'You are what you are,' she gasped, in between deep breaths, 'who you are, I am, and will be, what you want me to be, I promise.'

Then she made a request, 'can I take off my blindfold please?'

'No,' was his curt reply.

He rolled away from her, gathered her in his arms, pulled her to him, and said.

'Now tell me where your vibrator is!'

'What?' she asked incredulously, 'how do you know about that?'

'It was a guess, but I knew it was a good one.'

'It's in the drawer, there at the side.

He reached over, pulled it out, and said, 'turn over Chris.'

'Why?' she asked.

'Do it!' he demanded.

She did, then prying her cheeks apart, he pushed it into her puckered, but now very slick arse, she squealed loudly, he slapped her hard, and told her to keep still! Again she did as he told her.

He turned it on, slipped his hand under her and began fingering her pussy, finding her clit was easy, and soon, despite the intense pain, and embarrassment of him treating her this way. Her arousal grew, she tried vainly to resist it, but it wasn't just the vibrator, it wasn't his adroit fingering, and the throbbing of her clit, it was the power of him, which made her go, to where he wanted her to go.

Another orgasm blasted through her, she began to think that if she had many more, it would kill her.

'Please stop, please, I can't take anymore, you have taken all I can give you, please let me be still, just for a few minutes at least, please?' she stuttered.

He smiled, 'gotcha,' he said to himself, 'there'll be no more resistance now, she's mine.'

Pulling his fingers from her defeated pussy, but leaving the vib in, he took her into his arms, and loved her, he held her tight, told her he loved her, told her that her needs would be forever satisfied, and that her life was in terminal change.

She understood his words, but the enormity of them hit her like an express train. Was her marriage finished, was her life as she knew it over?

'But but,' she stammered, 'I'm married, I have a husband, I have a life, I am a teacher, it's all I have ever wanted to be.'

'Yes angel, I now that, he said, 'and the only thing that will change, is your marriage, I will take you away from all this, I know what teaching means to you, and I too am a teacher, I am your teacher my angel, comprende?'

'I'm so confused, I don't know where I am, what's happened, it's too much to take in, I don't even know who you really are, I'm sure I do know, but I'm not certain.' She whispered.

He put the ski mask back on, and removed the blindfold.

'Who do you think I am angel?' he asked.

She looked him up and down, she couldn't help but marvel at the prick laid on his leg. Her hand went unbidden to it, felt it, held it, and stroked it; it lurched in her soft grasp.

'Suck it angel, suck it, now!, It was an order, an order she obeyed immediately, her head dove at it, it was still sticky and hot from him fucking her, but she didn't care.

She went at it like a steam train, powering her mouth, lips and tongue over and around it.

He rolled onto his back, and held her head in his hands, as if directing her, she kept up her onslaught until she felt it pulse in her mouth, his grip tightened, he was coming in her! He jerked and jolted as he shot load after hot load, deep in her throat, she took everything he gave her, she sucked him dry, the pleasure she got from that one action, was as satisfying as any she had ever had.

She kissed her way up his body, and into his arms. She loved this, a new way of life had opened to her, a life she knew she would never give up, there was no way on earth, that she could ever let go of this, the way he loved her, took her, made her beg, and desire for more, and make her submit to him, she loved it all!

'Please let me see you now?' she asked as she kissed his shoulder, and lightly bit his neck.

He got over her; knees both side, and said.

'Who do you think I am angel?'

'I'm almost too frightened to say?' she burbled.

'Tell me, and tell me now, my angel girl, you are mine, do it.'

'Jack, Jack Downs?' she said hesitantly.

She could see the broad smile that spread under the mask, she was right, she was right!

He sat back from her and hooked his fingers under it, and began to pull it up.

Chris watched in awe as he slowly appeared, first his strong chin, his mouth, oh that mouth! His nose, his eyes, then it was off and he was looking down at her.

Chris was in total shock, it wasn't Jack Downs, how could this be, how had she not guessed. He had always been a strong character, his bearing cowed some people, even her at times, she had even feared him. He was a man that appealed to women of all ages, even she had known that. His sex appeal was all about him, his rugged good looks made some women swoon.

His name was Jack, but it wasn't Jack Downs, it was Jack Harton, and Jack Harton was her husband's dad! Her father in law.

He had utterly taken her, tricked her, found her weak points, ripped them away and exposed the woman she now was. It was her submissive vulnerability. The one he had known, he had seen it a long time ago, and had been unable, in the end, not to act upon it. That was the reason for the mask, it was his get out of jail card, and it had worked a treat.

He clamped his arms around her, bit her neck softly, kissed her, his body enveloping hers, she was unable to resist him, that was gone now, she knew that. She would never be able to raise an objection ever again.

Even so, she uttered the words she knew she had to.

'Jack, I am your son's wife, I know you two have never got on together, but this, this is insane, you can't do this Jack, you just can't?'

'I already have Chris, you ask yourself the question, who owns you, who do you want to belong to?' he bit her shoulder, kissed her, and tweaked her nipples.

The gasp from her pouty lips, the way her arms went around him, and held him tight, gave them both the answer.

Her 46 year old father in law had utterly, comprehensively and easily seduced her, her capitulation had been said by her, she had said everything he needed to hear, she would never be able to deny them, especially to herself. He had subdued her feelings for her husband, they would never return, she knew that. His domination of her, had been the best thing that had ever happened to her, she loved it.

And now she knew she was a submissive, she knew she would always be one, but only to Jack. It dawned on her that, yes her life had changed, that this part of it was going to be over soon, she would follow Jack, to wherever he would take her.

It was about that moment, that the realisation of who she was came to her. All her life she had shied away from strong men, not the big muscular type, but the one's who had strength of character, strong minds, men who could impose their will on people; make them agree to their ways. To subvert them, and capture their own minds, Jack was such a man.

He had captured her easily, made her bend willingly to his own will. Chris loved it, she knew now what she had missed all her life, she would never return to it.

They fell asleep, her snug in her daddy's arms, she had called him that just before they went over, and he liked it.

The following morning, he told her to ring in sick, and that she would be back at work tomorrow, she did.

Then he fucked her unceremoniously in her tight arse. She begged him to be gentle, he wasn't rough, but he wasn't gentle either, she submitted to it, and soon she was moaning in her orgasms, then she actually urged him on, 'harder, harder harder daddy, harder!' He did, Chris felt as if her buggered hole was on fire, and split wide open, but he wanted it, he got it, it was good enough for her.

He spilt his seed into her arse, it swelled like a wave on the ocean, it was glorious, thought Chris.

The young married beauty was finding her way in life, a way she never knew existed, and it was with her husband's father, her father in law!

Jack pulled out his throbbing prick, told her to clean him up, she did, the taste of her own shit, and his spunk was a taste she would never forget, and she knew she would taste it again.

When she finished, he said, 'go and make me some breakfast angel, I need all my strength for you baby, okay,' he kissed her, she went.

In the kitchen, the phone rang, it was Tom. He asked her how she was, she replied truthfully, that she had never felt better, and she hadn't, she wasn't lying.

'Good,' he said, 'I miss you darling.'

And for the first time in her life, she lied. 'I miss you too.' But there was no endearment in her voice, he picked up on that.

'Are you sure you are okay Chris?' he asked again.

'Tom I have to go, I'm busy, see you on Friday, okay?'

He was nonplussed, but said yes, and before he could say more, his wife put down the phone and went about making her masters breakfast. He was her master, it wasn't a term she liked to use, she preferred daddy, but if push came to shove, that's how she would think of him.

Jack came down, and they ate, he asked her how she felt about the change in her life, was she going to be a willing participant with him?

She answered yes, to everything, she knew now which way her life was to go, or hoped she did?

He told there will be twists and turns, and that maybe she would go to where she would know not, but he would guide her there.

Chris accepted this, and climbed into his lap at the table.

'Come on angel,' he said, 'back to bed, there is something I need to know about?'

'What is it Daddy?' she said softly.

'You'll find out, come on.'

He led her back to bed, where he made her lie with her back to him, nicely and snugly spooned in.

Both arms around her, Chris shivered in anticipation of what he was going to do next.

It shook her rigid.

'Who is Jack Downs angel?' he asked. But Jack knew very well who Jack Downs was; he was a part of the master plan that he had devised on the hoof for Chris. The one she was so far into now, those things could not have worked better for him.

'Why do you want to know daddy?' she asked pensively, she felt like she was on thin ice, she was!

He crushed her nipples, she moaned in both pain, and immense pleasure, to be at this strong mans behest was a turn on all by itself.

'He, he. He is a pupil in my math class, why?'

'You though he was I, do you, have you got a fantasy for him, he was obviously in your mind?' he said, again crushing her nipples.

'Please daddy, don't ask me?' Her pussy was heating up, like a steam oven.

'I will ask anything I want angel, and you will answer me, and now!' he barked.

'When I started getting the notes, I narrowed it down to him, because of the J letter.'

'And you fantasised about him didn't you angel?'

'Daddy, please?' she bleated.

Her nipples were crushed once more, and her innards jellied, the orgasm he produced in her, quashed her resistance.

'I can hear him knocking on your door angel, he's here, and he wants to see you.' Jack murmured. 'Close your eyes angel, and see him at your door.' Chris did, she imagined Jack there waiting for her to answer.

'You are in your kitchen, wearing only a bathrobe, stockings and suspenders, no panties, no bra, you are in the middle of getting ready to go out.'

'Go and answer the door angel, you have to invite him in, okay?'

'Yes,' she whispered, her mind taking over her.

'Where are you angel?'

'I'm opening the door.'

'Speak to him, let me hear the conversation.'

'Oh hello Jack,' Chris said, her eyes closed tight now, 'what can I do for you?'

'I need to talk to you Mrs Harton.' He said.

'Is he good looking angel?'

'Oh yes, yes he is,' Jack crushed her nipples.

'How good looking is he, is he sexy?'

'Oh yes,' she breathed.

'Have you imagined him fucking you angel? Hmmmm?'

'Yesssss,' she hissed quietly.

Have you played out in your mind, what he is doing, going to do with you angel, Hmmm?'

'Is he going to fuck you angel, is that why he is here, hmmmm, to fuck and seduce you?'

'Yesssss, I think so,' her breath was becoming ragged.

'How do you know, can you tell? What are you feeling like with him there for you?'

'He is looking at me in that way, the way you do daddy.' she breathed.

'Yes I know he is angel, I think he is going to take you, and fuck your married pussy angel, and I also think, that you will be unable to stop him ravaging you, do you?'

'No daddy, I don't think so, no.' she whispered.

'Go on angel, tell daddy how things go, use your own words of what he will do, you have invited him in, and...' he said in her ear, as he bit her shoulder hard.

Chris whimpered. 'Oh daddy.'

'Jack has just walked past me, very close too, he brushed against me, it's made me shiver daddy.'

He slapped her extra hard on her backside; it made her yelp in surprise, and pain.

'Daddy, what have I done?'

'Don't speak to me; relate your seduction, and his taking of you!' He barked at her. 'He is a powerful, strong minded boy, who knows what he wants, and he knows how to get it, you are in trouble here angel, he is going to have you, any way he wants to, now tell me!'

'Yes daddy, I'm sorry.' She said quietly.

'He has brushed against me, and now he is looking at me, in that way, I'm confused, what does he want with me?'

'Jack, what is it, what do you want?' I ask him.