He Knocked At My Door

Story Info
Stranger comes to her door & changes her life.
1.2k words
3.79
103.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home with a 2 year old and completely miserable with my marriage. One afternoon there was a knock at my door. As I opened the door I knew that the face that looked back at me would changed my life forever. He introduced himself to me and explained that he worked for a company that was doing work on the block and he needed to tell me what was about to happen in the coming weeks. I invited him in and we sat in the living room to talk. The attraction was unmistakable. We both couldn't get our eyes off each other as we talked about the project.

As days went on, I couldn't wait to see him again. As the project started I knew he would be with the rest of the crew everyday. I would walk by the site daily to see him and he would always make it a point to come over and say hello to me as I passed. Two weeks went by with short talks almost every day and we finally knew it was time to bring our meetings a step further. He was separated from his wife as I was now with my husband.

We decided to meet at a local college where there were walking trails. I was so nervous meeting him with all the anticipation of the past weeks but calmed down when I saw him get out of his car. I parked next to him and walked towards him. He grabbed my hand as we walked down the path. There was an opening with a large rock where we sat close to one another. I remember his eyes they warmed my soul as he spoke to me. I wanted him to kiss me in the worst way but he took his time as we talked and laughed. Then he finally put his hand behind my head and pulled me close to him.

We kissed. Grabbing my hair to take control while he kissed me made me wild with passion. Deep slow passionate kisses made me instantly wet and ready to cum. His breathing was heavy and hard as we kissed and began to press our bodies against one another. He was everything I wanted and needed in a lover and I knew I had to have him so I began to rub his large hard cock against my very wet pussy. We both could have fucked each other right there but didn't. We agreed to meet the next night at a local hotel that was close by.

That following night as I drove up to the room he stood there with a smile on his face. He opened the door for me to enter. No sooner that the door closed behind me, he grabbed me and held me close to him, looked me in the eyes and kissed me again like he did the day before at the college. Before I knew it our clothes were off and we were both enjoying the feel of each other bodies. He laid me down gently in the bed and lay beside me. Running his hands up my thighs to my waiting wet pussy, I felt his hand rub my clit softly. This sent me into an aching orgasm. His kiss was deep and passionate, sucking my tongue into his mouth with a gentle firmness.

As he got on top of me, I could feel his hug hard cock rub against my swollen clit making me so hot and needing more. I wrapped my legs around his ass and he began to enter me. I was so wet and hot that his big cock pushed deep inside of me with ease. Slowly we fucked, kissed and enjoyed one another. He was wild with passion as he touched every inch of my body. With every slow thrust, I felt I was going to cum. He began moving his mouth down to my neck and my breasts leaving soft bites with every movement. I felt his tongue trace my nipples, sucking them and ending it with a firm but gentle bite. I ran my hands over his back and shoulders as he moved down my body.

His hot tongue put me to the edge of yet another orgasm as it reached my hot wet pussy. He started moaning telling me how wet and hot I was. Just cum in my mouth baby…. I want to taste you; he said. Taking his tongue and pressing it into my pussy, he lapped it over and over again. I couldn't stop cumming as he licked me. I came harder and harder as he pressed. He entered me again with his huge hard cock and began to pump me. Look at me he said, I want to see you as I fuck you. I couldn't speak, my mind was numb from the uncontrollable wonderful feeling I was experiencing. I knew I had to suck his cock. I wanted to taste his hot cum down my throat. I asked him to lie down next to me and I positioned my body between his legs.

Slowly I licked his ass and balls inching my way up his cock. As I tasted my cum mixed with his pre cum on this cock and balls got him crazy. He grabbed the headboard behind him as he arched his back and pumped his cock down my throat. I wanted it all and I knew he did too. I moved my body around so my pussy could meet his tongue while I sucked him. As I lowered my pussy to his lips I felt his cock start to throb. His tongue again lapping my wet hot pussy juice while he sucked my hard clit. I told him I was ready to cum again in his mouth. At that moment he shot his load deep down my throat. His cum was so sweet and hot as I swallowed every bit. I began to cum hard and uncontrollable. I ached with pleasure as the waves ripped through my pussy.

Now, we were both totally exhausted, so we open a bottle of wine that he brought for us and started to talk. He lay on his stomach between my legs with his chin resting on my stomach. He began pouring the wine over my breasts and pussy and licking them clean before they dripped on the bed. This little game gave me no time to recover. He had me so horny and ready to fuck again within minutes. Then he began to slide his body over mine, his cock slipped deep into my pussy again. Oh my god, I couldn't believe I'm going to cum again, I said. Please don't; not yet, I'm not finished with you, he said. With that he begins to pump me hard and furious, I can't move…I started to cum over and over again with every thrust he pounds deep inside me. We both can't breathe…the feeling is overwhelming. I feel him cum inside me as he screams with both pain and pleasure. I reach my third powerful orgasm that night which left me breathless and weak. Holding him, I feel his body go limp on top of me. His breathing is hard and heavy as mine was. Lying next to each other we can't talk, or move… we just look at each other as we try to come down from an incredible sex high.

As we lay there we couldn't believe what just happened. We fucked for 7 hours that night and could have fucked more if we had the time. Well, that's another story.