He Knows Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that I already wanted it, but I was still afraid also. I didn't want him to fuck me hard, did I? Not really, not completely. Actually, I had no idea what I wanted, but I knew I wasn't ready to ask for it yet. Or to beg.

I heard him rummage around in the bag of sex toys we have, then heard the squirting sound of a bottle of lube. Then I felt something cool and wet rub up and down my crack. It was one of our toys but I didn't know for sure which. It felt small.

It rubbed up and down, up and down, then began to enter my ass. I swiftly realized that it must be the small plug I sometimes played with alone. It barely stretches me when it enters me. It was only the size of a finger. He had aroused me so much, and stretched me with his tongue, so it slid right in. My ass just swallowed it up, right to its wide flared base.

I felt it in there, but it did not stretch me much. When I shifted slightly, I felt it shift too. Matthew tapped the base firmly against me, and I felt the reverberations up my ass, shocking through my pussy as well. "That looks good."

He let my cheeks go. "It looks so pretty, that red silicone against your pale skin. Your beautiful open wet pussy lips waiting for me to touch you, to fuck you. Your white thighs spread so wide for me. I love looking at you." He tapped the plug again. He rapped it with his knuckles as if he were knocking on a door.

I arched back against those sensations. "So hot," he murmured.

Then he squirted something else into his hand, I heard it behind me. I didn't know what it was. It sounded different from the lubricant. He swished his hands together, then laid them on my ass, and I realized that it was massage oil. I could smell the soft jasmine and vanilla fragrance. He smoothed his palms over me. He rubbed my ass with gentle touches, rubbing and rubbing, as the little plug moved in my ass with his touches. He pressed firmly into the muscles, pressing the aches and tension out. I hadn't realized how much tension was carried in the gluteus muscles. This massage was easing all that tension out of me, turning my muscles all buttery and relaxed.

It felt great. So I said, "Mmm, this feels great." I was tied so tightly, with my hips so open, that I wanted to tense against the firm massage, but could only relax, and relax more. I felt safe in my relaxation, tethered to earth by his hands and the cuffs. And the plug.

Then I felt a gentle tapping and then a tugging on the plug. He pulled it out, just a little, then pressed it back in. He tapped, tugged, pushed. Repeated.

Usually I didn't really like things moving in my ass. I could tolerate, and even enjoy, things being pressed in and stretching me a little, as long as they stayed still once inserted. But when they moved in and out, that wasn't my favorite. But this? This felt good.

Then he was rubbing the massage oil all around my asshole, and pressing his fingers against me there, where the plug already was. And massaging it, around and around until it felt like he was going to press his fingers in alongside the plug.

But he didn't do that. Instead he eased the plug out of me, and said, "OK. That was good, wasn't it? But very small. I don't think we're going to use this plug again. You are ready for bigger and better things."

Again he rubbed lubricant over my opening, and again I felt something press against me. This time it felt ice cold. It entered inexorably. It widened me, stretched me. Not to the point of pain or substantial discomfort, but much more than the little plug had done. Once the plug was seated inside, I felt a significant weight tugging downward.

"This plug," Matthew murmured, "is stainless steel. It weighs 7 ounces and is one and a quarter inches across. It is one of a few that I've purchased to make this experience interesting for you." He chuckled. "And for me."

It felt cold still, though it was warming. The base of it was slim and tucked comfortably between my cheeks. Its weight settled against the thin barrier between my ass and pussy.

He said, "Is it comfortable? I hope so, because you'll be wearing it awhile." He tapped the base like he had the other plug. This one was so heavy that I felt the tap as a small thud against my g-spot, and I gasped. He laughed again. And tapped again, even harder.

"I really like the way this one looks. It's dainty, and so cool to see shiny silver steel there. I'm going to take a picture to commemorate this moment."

"What?!" I shrieked. I did NOT allow photos to be taken of me.

"Yes. Just of your ass. There's not a thing you can do about it." I heard the snap of our digital camera's shutter. Click.

"You can't just do that without asking," I said.

Click. Click.

"Matthew!" I was a little angry. But I was also turned on by the idea. He liked to look at me so much that he wanted to be able to do it any time. I got that. So, while I did not like to be looked at, I did love that he wanted to see me.

"I'll let you keep the files, if you want. You can maybe send me some images. Pick which you like best." He reassured me, patting my ass, and "incidentally" knocking against the plug.

In the next moment, I felt his hands at my ankles as he unbuckled me, then at my wrists. I slowly eased my limbs into other positions. They were a little sore from being stretched so tightly. I rolled over slowly, feeling the weighty plug shifting inside of me.

He knelt on his heels in front of me, legs slightly open. His cock was still erect, flushed almost purple, and the tip was all wet with pre-come. He fisted his hand up and down his shaft slowly as he gazed at me, an evil smile playing over his lips.

"Now, get up and get dressed. We're going out to dinner," he said.

I gaped at him. He meant that?! I couldn't go out in public like this. No way.

He stopped touching himself and stood. He walked to the closet and pulled out a dress. "Wear this. And be thankful that I'm allowing you panties. This time."

I reflexively caught the dress, but remained stunned. He strolled back into the closet, and I heard him rustling around and getting dressed.

I stood on shaky legs. I was so wet and aroused that I squished when I walked, and the steel plug shifted with each step. It felt strange, but good. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up a bit, then pulled on a pair of panties (tight ones—I needed to feel like I had something on), a bra, and the dress my husband had thrown at me. It was one of my favorites, a simple jersey tank dress with black and white zigags zipping around it. It was knee length, and comfortable.

Matthew joined me, and we went downstairs. I put on a pair of flat sandals, and he went out to start the car. I felt dazed, but obedient. I followed him out and we drove to our favorite local restaurant, a Thai place with only six tables indoors, and another half dozen outside. We went outside to eat, and I felt the plug with every step, every adjustment in my seat, and every breath, over the entire course of the meal. Matthew kept up thinly veiled double entendres throughout our dinner conversation, until I was both turned on and a little embarrassed.

When we returned home, Matthew poured me another drink. I'd had two glasses of wine at dinner, so this made the fourth drink I'd had in a few hours. I think he wanted me drunk, not just tipsy.

We sat on the sofa and chatted for a few minutes, but both of us were thinking ahead, to the bedroom and what would happen there. I shifted on the cushions and felt the weight of the plug move. It tugged against my opening relentlessly. Finally, he stood.

"That's enough of the preliminary chit chat. Let's go fuck."

I giggled at his abruptness. He grabbed my hand and we went up the stairs.

Once again, he stripped the clothes from my body. He carefully unhooked my bra, gathered my hair into a ponytail, drew down my panties. He asked me to sit on the side of the bed while he stripped. We watched each other as he disrobed. He was so beautiful, with his long legs and wide shoulders. That luscious cock.

It was hard already, and only inches from my mouth. I leaned forward and licked it. He stilled. I opened my mouth and slowly slid my wet lips over the crown. He groaned. I pulled him closer to me, grabbing his ass in my hands, and began sucking him in earnest. I loved the way he felt in my mouth, the way he moved, the noises he made. I loved it when he overwhelmed me, pushed farther than I could quite handle, made me gag, bumped against the back of my throat.

He held my ponytail and used it to leverage himself into my mouth. I opened my throat as well as I could, and let him fuck my face. I felt his hair crisp against my nose, and his balls swaying and bumping against my chin. I pulled him tighter to me, but he pushed away.

"That's enough. I can't do anymore or I'll come."

I smiled up at him, my tall lovely husband. I stroked his testicles and trailed my fingers down his wet cock.

He grabbed my hand. "None of that now. Lay down. On your back."

He didn't bother to tie me up this time, just leaned over and kissed my mouth hungrily. His lips slanted over mine, and his tongue licked at the corners of my mouth, the tender inside of my bottom lip. I sucked his tongue into me, flicked it with my own, rubbed it with long licks. He kept kissing me, moving eventually to my neck, shoulder, and breasts.

He lipped my nipple and suckled it. He laved it over and over, while brushing the other with soft fingers. Gradually, so gradually it wasn't immediately apparent to me, he increased the pressure of his kisses and touches until I realized he was sucking full force, and pinching and twisting my nipples. I was bucking up against him. It was amazing.

He drew back and slapped my tits lightly, with a soft sting. I liked this, he knew, but it was not his main objective today. He slapped a few times, pinched and tugged a few times, then moved his licking mouth downward over my belly.

He kissed down to my cunt. He blew on the wet lips, and slowly and very delicately licked up the slit. He spread my labia with the flat of his tongue and sucked on my clit. Meanwhile his fingers continued to flick over my nipples. He lapped at me, plunged his tongue into me. Eventually he moved his right hand from my breast, and stuffed two fingers up inside me. I arched and moaned with pleasure.

But this also was not his main objective tonight, and he stopped after a few minutes. He rolled me over, until I was face-down on the bed. Then he repeated his ministrations from earlier in the day. He massaged my ass, licked all over it. The plug remained inside of me, so he couldn't ram his tongue into my ass, but he circled around it. He bit my cheeks. He pushed fingers into my pussy while licking me. He nudged the plug deeper with his nose, and licked at the wetness covering my lips. I could feel my body relaxing, accepting his touches.

Then he pushed my legs up, bending them at the knees, until they were under me, and I was keeling with my face pressed into my pillow. It was summertime, so there was still some light outside, even though it was after 9. He could see me.

I rubbed my cheek against the soft pillowcase and waited.

For a long moment I think he just looked at me, but then I heard some things being moved, something being squirted, lube perhaps. I felt his warm fingers tug at the handle of the plug, then pull it from me. He did it slowly, so I could feel the bulbous head of it stretch me open. Then he pulled it out entirely. I felt empty.

But not for long. He placed some new object against my ass. It was cool and slick. I felt the tip of it dig into me, and the sensation of it widening, widening. Unlike the plug, it never narrowed again. It was just a long smooth glide of silicone or plastic—a dildo, I guessed. It stretched me open. Not painfully, but I definitely noticed. It felt wider than the plug had, and of course longer. I had to force myself to relax into the stretching sensation, and I was unsure if I exactly liked it.

He whispered into my ear, tickling me. "This is another new toy for you. His name is Leo. He's 1 and a quarter inches across and 6 inches long. And you took all of him with no problem." His voice was pleased and admiring. "How does he feel?"

"Ungh," I said. I was having trouble understanding the question, I was so fixated on the odd sensations that reverberated through me. "Gooood."

"Excellent." He knelt between my legs once more, holding Leo in place with one hand. He used his other hand to carefully slide two fingers inside of me, then began sucking my clit. He didn't flick it with his tongue as he generally did, just sucked and sucked. At the same time, he arched his fingers inside me so they rubbed against both my g-spot area, and against the thin skin separating my pussy from my ass. He bumped his fingers against Leo, and pushed Leo firmly into me, but did not plunge him in and out.

I began to thrust myself against his hand. "Oh!" I moaned.

He sucked harder, now flicking his tongue inside the hot cavern of his mouth. I needed to come. Now.

"Please, please," I said.

He pulled away. "Already need to come?"

"Yes!"

He let go of Leo for a moment, then handed me my vibrator. "Do it."

I have a hard time coming, the first time, without a vibrator. Call it a fetish object, or a crutch: I usually needed it. After that first orgasm, though... I could come a dozen times, easily, with hands or mouth, or even with spankings on my clit. I could ejaculate. I am a very orgasmic woman. But that first orgasm is often challenging.

He knelt back in place, one hand pressing Leo, one hand pressing inside me, flexing slowly and sensuously.

I arched against him, and turned on the vibrator. I pressed it under my clit, so that the sensations shot upward into the clit in a not-too-focused, but still focused way. Perfect. I could feel the orgasm gathering already.

Matthew moved his fingers. He arced his fingertips into my g-spot—too much! Too soon. I pulled away slightly. I replaced the vibrator. The sensations tightened inside me. Focus, focus. I had to very carefully focus on each sensation and how they connected to all the others. My nipples? Not being touched, not hurting, but tingling. My vagina? Being pressed and massaged beautifully. My clit? Feeling the buzzy sensations just right. My ass?! This was not often something I felt or noticed—unless I was alone and trying to come quickly and shoved my finger-sized plug in my ass. My ass? It felt full, stretched, a little sore. Then I felt a tapping. Matthew was tapping against the end of the dildo, and I felt it as a series of small earthquakes inside me, joining the other earthquakes caused by the vibrator.

I began to come, my body sharply arching upward, my pussy clamping on his fingers. Then I felt the dildo sliding in and out of my ass, just a couple of inches, but firmly. It pressed hard against my opening, then slid out again, and this sensation increased the orgasmic one. I came again, bucking and yelling this time.

When I came down from the second orgasm, Matthew flipped me over so my ass was in the air. Leo was firmly planted in me. He pressed it there with one hand, then slid three fingers into my pussy and ground at me, so I swiftly came again. I thrashed on the bed.

The Matthew was there, pressing his gorgeous thick cock into me, pressing the base of the dildo with the pressure of his hips. He fucked me hard. He held my hips, dipped his knees, and thrust up into the back wall of my channel, sliding along the length of Leo. I was being double penetrated and it was fantastic. I bashed my hips backward into my husband, coming again.

Then I felt him come, a hot gush of fluid, that special jerk of the pelvis that I loved so much. We were both groaning and gasping, then collapsed face down on the bed. After a few minutes, Matthew slowly eased himself, then Leo, out of me. He went to get a warm washcloth and washed me. We fell asleep.

12