He Laughs, She Gives In.

Story Info
She becomes his.
965 words
3.63
30.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pinned to the bed, her wrists tied behind her, attached tightly the headboard. Her legs stretched wide, over his shoulders, thighs pushed opened more than she wanted them to be. Her eyes were closed. His tongue was against her clitoris, teasing, then hard in a rhythm she couldn't master, couldn't make herself become numb too because it was impossible. His hand would slap her left or her right thigh/buttock too, too hard, with a caress every so often, but not enough.

She never said no.

She was wetter than she'd ever been in her life.

She didn't even like him.

He laughed when she came.

She told him to fuck off.

He said. "No I'm going to fuck you. In every hole."

Then she was alone in the room.

Plunged into darkness, trapped tied to a bed. Wet. Naked. Vulnerable. And pretty sure she wanted it more than she didn't -- and unsure what to think about that.

~~

He came back, hours, minutes, she didn't know. She thinks maybe she fell asleep because she woke up to him thrusting inside her, her insides clutching, his penis already finding her sweet spot, his breathing in her ear and a hand at her throat, just a bit too tight. She gasped and the hand tightened, he laughed. "You are such a whore," he laughed. "Knew you were, always knew you were."

She came.

"Good whore," he laughed, and started to thrust harder.

~~

He then spent the next hour stretching her asshole with a dildo two sizes bigger than his own cock. He squeezed her nipples, and slapped her ass, and told her how much a dirty whore he was while he was doing it. He touched her clit twice in that hour and she came both times, she was so wet, juices were streaming down her legs. She wanted him to fuck her again, already -- she was saying it aloud and hating herself for it. She was his slut.

"I am your slut."

"I know," he laughed.

Then he rammed his own erection into her ass, thrusting hard and fast, and didn't touch her clit once until after her came, pulling out and flipping her around to do so on her breast and face. Then he leaned down and ran his tongue over her clit and she came again, as he licked and enjoyed her juices.

"Now you just have to choke on it, slut, and you'll be fully mine." ~~

When he came that last time. She was awake. She was waiting. He straddled her, dick already poking out his jeans, no shirt on, he looked down at her and he asked. "Who are you?"

"Your slut."

"You belong too?"

"You."

"What do you want to do with my cock?"

"I want to choke on it to be, I'm your slut."

"Open up that cocksucking slut mouth then, whore."

She did.

She nearly choke on it.

He slapped her for not swallowing it all.

She apologized.

He laughed.

He undid her wrists.

Threw her a bag.

"Your clothes," he said. "Go back to your husband, whore. I'll call you when I want more of that pussy of yours."

He left.

She looked at her wedding ring and cringed. She hadn't thought of her husband once. Not once, not even when she'd been fighting him -- she was a whore, a slut, undeserving of better treatment. He knew, he'd always known, always treated her like this and she'd fought it --until now. She'd given in and there was no turning back.

She got dressed and left.

She was startled to find out she'd only been gone 12 hours and no one had missed her.

She made dinner. Her husband kissed her. They made love in the kitchen. She faked her orgasm.

~~

She waited for him to call.

~~

He didn't.

~~

Three weeks later, she realized she was pregnant.

She didn't know who the father was. She was unsure what to do.

~~

She couldn't get an abortion. She didn't want the father to be her husband.

~~

He called.

She went to be meet him, dressed how he wanted, in nothing but heels and a fitted trenchcoat. He took her to dirty city alley way, put a pair of underwear in her mouth, bent her over a trash can and video'ed her with his cell phone as four homeless men gang banged her. After each man he whispered in her ear what a pretty slut she was, how hard he was going to fuck her later. How their time apart would be shorter this time -- he promised.

She told him she was pregnant hours later, as she was writhing on top of him, between telling him how much she missed his cock, how he was the only man she got wet for -- how it wasn't the men in the alleyway earlier she'd come for but him, knowing he'd been watching.

He said nothing about the baby.

~~

They kept up their relationship. He pimped her out. She loved it. She lied to her husband, hated sex with -- it was too sweet. The baby -- she was sure it was His. She did a DNA test, as soon as she could find a way too. It was His.

She told him, though he never asked.

He said nothing.

~~

Two weeks later, he entered her day to day life. Not just her secret life.

He stole her away from her husband in the open too.

They were a real family.

It wasn't a picture perfect romance.

It was theirs.

She was happy.

They had two more babies.

One wasn't his, but they didn't care.

They'd had fun the night she was made, that was all the mattered.