He learns to obey

Story Info
A submissive man gets his fill of his strict mistress.
690 words
3.52
31.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to learn." I sternly said as I thrashed the rough leather belt on his bear skin. He gasped in pain and then began to mumble feebly.

Smack the leather felt his skin again. "Don't you dare speak," I said as I traced my icy finger down his back. His skin trembled under. I could feel him breaking. It was about time.

I let my cold finger run down his spine down to his crack linger then abruptly pulled away. I knew he wanted it, but he wasn't going to get anything he wants here. Not until I want to give it to him.

There he was naked tied face down on my bed. Hands strongly fastened to the headboard with a rough coir rope. He was kneeling face down. I made sure he was so I can see the curve of his ample bottom raised high in the air.

An hour passed I dint touch him. He whimpered and groaned with the rough rope bruising his wrists. I ignored it and enjoyed his helpless whimpering until he gathered the courage to mumble a "please." I smiled.

I waited for him to repeat it a few more times before I went over to him.

Face down he could hear my heels clicking on the wooden floor. He waited. I walked slowly leather belt in hand. Then with a swift movement swung the leather belt to thrash his ample ass one more time. "What?" I said while he gasped in pain of the pretty line of red that landed on his skin. Before he could reply I repeatedly hit him sharply three more times. He winced in pain.

I then untied his arm and told him to turn over. Standing over him on the bed my eyes roamed his naked body.

There it was. His rock hard member. I could see his face redden. I laughed then quickly placed my heel close to his mouth and said "Lick."

As if he had been trained to do this he began licking the sole of my heel. I nudged with my feet and shoved the heel down his throat. He choked.

I slowly moved my heel in and out of his mouth. He relaxed and slowly understood what he had to do.

His saliva dripped as I moved my feet to his already hard nipples. He moaned as I crushed his nipples gently with my heel. I tilted my ankle and flicked his nipple with my heel. He gasped and this time before he could close his aghast mouth I lower myself close to his face.

He could smell me now. He knew better than to reach out to my dripping pussy. He waited painfully.

I smiled. "Good boy," I said as I lowered my pussy onto his lips. "Now eat," I said. And that was a mouthful.

He eagerly lapped my freshly shaven twat until I sat on his face completely. I gyrated my clit on his nose. He was breathless but continued eagerly trying to please me.

"Suck me you prick", I said as I pushed myself against his mouth. He gasped then slowly tried to swallow my juices. I was close. I stoop up and left him begging for more. He caught his breath.

I grabbed his hard member and began to jack him off roughly.

He moaned, I knew he was close.

I spread my legs and in one swift movement sat on his raging dick.

"Dont you dare cum before me", I said. As I slowly began to move up and down. I lowered my right hand to rub my clit with one had as I bobbed up and down on his dick.

My orgasm was building. I knew he was trying desperately not to explode already. I increased pace and plunged him deep into my pussy as I came.

He exploded meekly. Oh he gasped as I slumped onto his chest.

Catching my breath I slowly got up.

"Look at the mess you have done," I said with a smile. "I told you not to cum. Guess you gotto clean your mess now."

To be continued.