He Let Them Have Me #04

Story Info
Conclusion. A slut wife goes the next step.
4.1k words
4.62
235.4k
271

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,306 Followers

I woke up the next morning in Gray and Amber's bed. Amber in the middle. She was asleep, cuddled up with Gray. One leg thrown over his hip. Her face so close to his I'm sure they could feel each other's breath.

I got up to use the bathroom and they woke up. I looked in the mirror. I had cum on my face both her's and his. I asked Gray if I could shower. He said yes.

I jumped in the shower and started to wash. Amber opened the shower door, handed me a razor and said, "Here, you'll want this."

I washed and shaved under the hot water. As I shaved I thought about who would be touching my shaved body. I started thinking about that night. Neither Gray or Amber touched me. The night was really about them. They fucked like animals. I masturbated watching them. My job was to lick them clean when they were done.

After they fell asleep I had made myself cum one more time. In the shower, thinking about the night and the evening before, I let my fingers play with my pussy till I came. I thought I was going to fall. My knees buckled as an orgasm washed over me.

I wondered what the ramifications would be. Now the girls knew I'm a slut. That should have disgusted me, but it turned me on. They did not act with disgust. They still treated me and their father with love. Oh well, it was out. The only thing to do is see how it played out.

When I got out of the shower Gray was on top of Amber. They were making love. It was obviously between them, not something for me to interfere in. I went downstairs to get coffee.

The doorbell rang. It was, John, one of the guys we rode to the rally with. I was naked, but what the hell the guy had fucked me already. So I didn't see any need to get dressed and truthfully, after watching Gray and Amber fuck all night. I was ready for a good fucking.

I let him in. "Well, what a nice surprise. You look very fuckable. Did Gray use your slutty little cunt all night?"

"I wish," I said. "I got to watch him and Amber and lick them clean. I made myself cum at least 3 times."

"Well, I did come to ask Gray if he wanted to ride but if he's busy, fucking you would be fun. Let me just make sure that's ok with Gray.

"Hey Gray," he shouted. "Wanna go riding?"

I stifled a smirk.

"Can't," said Gray. "I'm busy."

"Mind if I fuck your slut then?" John replied.

God, I loved it when they talked about me like that.

"Go ahead," said Gray, "But call Kyle and let him know."

The whole exchange left me wet.

John looked at me. He laughed. "Well that's settled. Suck my cock while I call Kyle and tell him I'm going to fuck you."

That dirty feeling spread through my pussy. "Let me call," I said.

I got my phone and facetimed Kyle. Tam picked it up.

She started, "Hi mom, I'll get..." She looked at the screen. "Are you naked?"

John heard Tam's voice and looked at me questioningly.

"Yes, I am, don't forget to bring me something to wear. Is your dad home?"

"Sure mom, hold on." As she went to get Kyle, she asked, "Did you have fun with Gray and Amber last night?"

"None of your business," I replied.

She laughed, "I don't know. Gray looks like a great fuck," she said. She handed the phone to Kyle.

I told Kyle who showed up. They said hi to each other. I could see Tam in the background.

"He wanted to go on a ride with Gray, but Gray's busy. He wanted you to know he's going to fuck me instead."

Kyle turned to look at Tam. Tam was just watching him.

"Ok," said Kyle. "We'll meet you over there a little before the party."

"Sounds good," I said. Then I said, " See you then Tam."

She laughed, "Have fun slut."

I hung up and looked at John. I stood there naked. John said, "So, you're daughter knows?"

"Both of them," I said.

John just smirked, "Well slut. Suck my cock."

I got down on my knees and unzipped his pants . I pulled his cock out. It was ½ hard. I remembered it. Not as big and thick as Gray's but quite nice. I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking him.

My phone rang. It was Cammy facetiming me. I figured her sister told her. I answered. I had my face in the picture with my hand around John's cock. "What's up baby," I asked.

"Nothing special I just wanted to see," she said.

I turned the phone to John's face, then back to mine. I licked his cock and then took his cock in my mouth. "Happy?" I asked."

Cammy giggled, "Have fun slut, I'll see you soon."

She hung up. John was now rock hard. I started sucking him in earnest.

"So, your girls know that you've cuckolded their father." he said. It wasn't a question. More just a statement of fact.

I moaned when he said it.

"Oh, so the slut likes that her children know," he laughed.

"Please fuck me," I responded.

He pushed me on my back and placed his cock against my opening.

"Someone is pretty fucking wet," he said.

"Please fuck me. My cunt is soaked and needs to be filled."

He pushed his cock into me. Long slow strokes. I felt it as it slid in and out. It tugged on my clit with each stroke.

"God yes," I moaned. "I watched Gray and Amber fuck all night, I needed this cock."

"That Amber is hot as hell," John replied. "I think she may like to watch John fuck as much or more than he likes to fuck. She loves seeing how far a slut will go as much as he does." He started pounding me.

I started to cum, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like a slut. Fill my cunt. Give me your cum."

All I wanted to do was cum. Every time I came, I wanted to again. I reached up grabbed my thighs and pulled my legs up and apart.

"Oh my god. Don't stop, fuck me harder. I'm cumming. God yes!" I screamed.

As I did I caught a glimpse of Amber watching. I came again.

John looked and saw Amber watching. Her legs were spread. One hand pulling at her nipples and the other on her pussy. John started to cum. I could feel the cum spurt inside me. I came again, and again, and again.

John pulled out. "Clean me off slut."

I knew the girls and Kyle would be there soon. I should put something on. I still had my bathing suit. I also had cum dripping down my leg. I should clean that off. I did neither. I made coffee.

Gray and Amber joined us. Gray in a pair of sweatpants. Amber in one of Gray's T shirts that barely covered anything. Amber offered breakfast. Everytime she leaned over while cooking her ass and pussy showed.

Besides the fact I was naked and had cum drying on me. It was a normal breakfast with friends. We mostly talked about the party,decorations, arrangements, food. That kind of stuff.

Breakfast was over and the party was at one. The kids and Kyle were coming at noon. That left me at least time for one more fuck. I asked Gray, "Can John fuck me again?"

Gray asked John, "Do you want to fuck the slut again?"

I looked at John. He turned his head to me. I actually think I gave him a look that said, "Please."

John was actually nicer this time. He smiled at me and said, "Yeah, I would enjoy a little more time with her."

Then he actually kissed me. It took me by surprise. Usually they just fucked me. The raw sexuality of just being fucked turned me on.

I pulled back and looked at him. I wasn't sure what to do instead I said, "I love Kyle." I guess I was afraid John was getting feelings for me.

John laughed, "Oh, I know that. The kiss was to tell you you're a good slut and a great fuck, and, when this is over. We'll still be friends if you want."

I never really thought about what would happen to these people when they were done with me. Just about Kyle and I, but the truth was this all started because we were part of a social circle. It's been secret from them, but we are all in the same circle.

"Now," he said. "Get on your knees and get that ass in the air."

I did as I was told. I spread my legs a bit to make sure he had easy access. Once again he rubbed his cock against my pussy lips to get his cock wet so it easily slide into me. It didn't take much these days. I was in a state of almost perpetual arousal. I had my first orgasm just from hi rubbing the head of his cock against my clit. As soon as he felt my body shudder he rammed his cock into my cunt. I was so wet he just sunk right in. I came again as his balls slapped against me.

I moaned. "Oh my god, fuck me. God I love cock."

Amber came up to me and slapped my ass. I loved the sharpness of the sting next to the slow build up in my pussy.

"That's it slut," she said. "Take that cock. Fuck him good. Cum all over him."

I wanted her to slap me again. It felt good. I was embarrassed to say it, but finally my urges won out.

Oh god, fuck me harder, give it to me. Slap my ass." There, I said it.

"So, the little slut wants her ass slapped?" Amber said to no one in particular.

I could feel my my face turning red. I was embarrassed. I could also still feel the hotness of the slap on my skin. It was starting to diminish. I wanted to feel it again.

"Yes, slap my ass. Fuck me while you spank me. Turn my ass pink." I said.

Amber slapped me again, and again. I could feel the sting of each slap creating the heat that radiated to my pussy.

It wasn't enough. I wanted more cock. Gray was on the couch. I moved so my have ad was positioned in front of him. Amber was next to him.

"I want him to fuck my mouth," I said to Amber.

Amber reached over and pulled Gray's semi hard cock out of his sweat pants.

"Here you go slut. Suck on this," she said.

I took Gray's cock in my mouth and felt it grow as I sucked it.

The feeling of a cock in my cunt and one in my mouth again made me cum. I loved having more than one man fucking me.

I took my mouth off Gray's cock. I looked at Amber and said, "God, I love cock. Having two at once is so fucking amazing." I came again as I wrapped my lips back around Gray's cock.

Amber got out her phone. "How about a picture for cucky?" she said. As she took them I came again.

Amber said to John, "Let her ride you."

John laid on the floor cock sticking straight up. I climbed over him. Amber grabbed his cock and longed it up with my pussy. I lowered myself on it. I a me when I had it all in me.

John pulled me to him. My tits pressed against his chest. He pulled me forward and back on his cock. He was doing all the work moving my body like it was weightless.

As I lay there letting the sensations overwhelm me I felt a finger trace its way from my pussy to my asshole. It wasn't John. Both his hands were on my waist pulling me back and forth. I was so wet my juices were dripping out of my pussy. Gray was too far away to reach me. It must have been Amber. As she spread my pussy juices around my ass she slid the tip of her finger into my ass.

The only ass play I'd ever had was the other day when Gray's neighbor Sean stuck his thumb in my ass. Now Amber was playing with it. I liked the feeling. I felt full. I felt tight. I wondered if I could get a cock in my ass. I thought about how thick a Gray was. I wondered if I could take him.

I then felt something cold on my ass. I guessed right away it was lube. Was Amber lubing my ass up for Gray? I'd never had anal sex. Never mind being double penetrated while being fucked by John.

As she spread the lube it started to warm up. Instead of one finger she was now probing my ass with two fingers. I then felt three. I tried to relax my muscles. John held me still. With his cock deep inside my pussy he held me against his chest.

Then Amber whispered in my ear, "Relax, just breathe slow, you are not going to believe how good this feels.

Gray placed the head of his cock against my ass. I relaxed I could feel the tip starting to spread my ass. I thought of his cock. I knew once the tip was in the rest would be easy. The thought comforted me and helped me relax more. It started to hurt. I gave a sharp intake of breathe. Gray stopped and let me adjust to his cock. It only took s few seconds. Again he slowly pushed in. I could tell the whole head was inside me. He was still going slow, but it was easier now.

I moaned. I lay my head on John's chest. He wrapped his fingers in my hair as if to hold me down. I couldn't move anyway. Was just laying there. I felt full. I felt, well, I can't really describe it. I felt like my entire body had one big cock in it. I felt his balls against my ass. I knew he was all the way in.

With John still holding me still Gray started to slowly fuck my ass. As he did I came. I'm sure John could feel my hot juices envelop his cock as a shudder ran through my body. I could feel the two cocks slide against each other through the thin membrane between them. As Gray slowly fucked me John started sliding me up and down on his cock. Again I came. It wasn't your usual orgrasm. Thus was waves of electricity shooting through my body.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I heard the doorbell ring. I didn't even look. It didn't matter. I was in heaven.

Then I heard Amber's voice, "Hi Kyle you guys are early."

Guys?

Kyle responded in a low, somewhat embarrassed voice, "After Tam talked to her mom on the phone, the girls wanted to get here early."

I turned my head to look. Kyle was standing there looking at the ground. Cammy and Tam were looking at me, mouths open, eyes wide. The thought of them all looking at me was too much. I came again.

"Oh my fucking God," I practically screamed. "I'm cumming. Jesus yes. I feel so full."

I was so embarrassed and so turned on. I heard Tam say to Cammy, "I've never had my ass fucked. Never mind DP."

The thought of Tam fucking gave me one more orgasm.

As I spasmed, so did Gray. could feel his body shudder as the cum hit the inside of my ass. It felt amazing. As he came it must have triggered John as I felt his cock pulse and jets of hot cum fill my pussy.

I collapsed on John's chest. I was breathing heavy and covered with sweat. I just lay there.

Gray finally pulled out. His partially deflated cock just hanging there. "I'm going to shower," he said. He headed to his room.

I lifted myself off of John. Cum leaked out of my pussy and ass. I looked at Amber. I was not sure what to do. I was completely embarrassed but that embarrassment kept my body on a sexual high.

Amber very sweetly said, "Why don't you go shower too. Gray owes you a nice hot shower."

I went to Gray's room. He saw me standing outside the shower. He took my hand and helped me in then he lightly scrubbed my back and washed me all over. It felt great. Every muscle in my body felt weak. When he was done he wrapped a towel around me and laid me on the bed.

"Take a nap," he said. "We'll come get you for the party.

I fell asleep immediately.

Amber woke me up. "Guests are starting to arrive," she said.

I sat up and looked around. I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't have any clothes. Did Gray want me at the party like this? Part of me said OK, got embarrassed, and excited by the thought. Part of me thought, would the girls want this? Is this over the line? There were 12 people invited. Did Cammy want them to know?

I knew some of them. Some graduated with Cammy, some the year before. Of the kids that graduated with Cammy, she was the youngest. This was the last party before they head off to school. There were 5 guys invited. I knew 3 pretty well. My mind wandered. These boys had chiseled hard thin bodies. I'd never thought of them sexually. Was I supposed to go to the party naked and let them?

I don't know if Amber knew what I was thinking, but she handed me a small bag. The bag had a bikini and a coverup. I thanked her. I looked in the bag. This was not a bikini I owned. It still had the tags on it. I did not recognize the shop.

I started to put it on. It was a string bikini with little clasps on each side. The clasps look like those on many front clasp bras, except they were hold. The top clasped in front also.

The bottoms barely fit me. It wasn't a thong but, I was sure, if I moved it would slide up my ass. I spent a lot of the day adjusting them. The top covered my tits but clasped about an inch under them. This was meant to show off my body.

There was also a white, see through wrap in the bag. I put it on. Well, I thought, at least I'm covered.

I went down to greet the guests. The guys did check me out and truthfully I enjoyed it but I wasn't outrageously dressed. Amber was showing as much skin and so were most of the girls.

When I got to the party Amber and Tam were sitting and talking. Amber got up, greeted me and asked if she could get me anything. The party went fine. Everyone was having fun. Amber and I were helping serve. Kyle sat in a chair just watching. After awhile I noticed Gray was missing and so was Tam.

Of course my first thought was Gray had somehow convinced Tam to fuck him. Then I tried to think of other reasons. Maybe she was in the bathroom and he went to the store to stock up on ice. Even as I thought that I knew it wasn't true. I was sure Gray was somewhere fucking Tam.

I went looking for them. It wasn't hard. They were in Gray's room lying on the bed. Tam was still in her bikini. Gray in his board shorts.

Gray saw me first. "Come in," he said. We've been waiting for you.

I looked at them. Gray had an arm around Tam. Just like he used to put his arms around me. That I own you kind of style.

"Come join us," he said.

My mind was racing. Did I want this? This would be slutty. Total slut. Tam seemed to be waiting. I wondered if my girls had the same desire to show off as I did. The thought of how taboo this would be went through my mind. I felt that familiar wetness in my pussy.

I looked at Gray and said, "No, I can't."

Truthfully, I could live with being with my daughter sexually. I loved her, I could picture it. But if that were ever happen, I'd want it to be a loving thing, between me and her. Not something Gray made me do.

"I'm sorry Gray, I can't," I said.

Gray didn't argue. He stood up and put his arms around me. He kissed me on the forehead and said, "OK."

I burst into tears. He just held me. It will be OK," he said.

He nodded to Tam. Tam slipped out of the room and rejoined the party.

"Come on," said Gray. "Let's go wash your face and then rejoin our guests."

It took me about five minutes to compose myself and get cleaned up. Gray and I joined the party together. I kissed him on the cheek, then I went over and kissed Kyle on the cheek. I sat at the bottom of Kyle's lounge chair and took his hand.

Amber went over to Gray and put her arm around him. She looked at me and smiled.

The rest of the party I waited on Kyle or sat with him. Cammy and Tam came over a few times to tell us what fun they were having and to thank us for the party.

The party wound down and it was time to leave. Amber kissed me on the cheek and said she hoped she'd see me again. Gray hugged me. The girls got in the car.

Gray kissed my forehead and said, "I told you you'd say no."

Kyle looked at me. "I think it's time to get back to normal," I said. "I don't know what normal is anymore, but it's between you, me, and the girls I think."

Then I asked him, "Are you ready for it to be over?"

Kyle hugged me, "It was a huge thrill watching you. It was the hottest thing I ever saw, but also the hardest thing to watch. I love you, we've done this, I don't need it anymore. There are some things I want to keep from this though. I think you and I can work out the balance."

Kyle and I continued to ride with the group. Kyle was also invited on Gray's smaller rides. If interested he went. If not, he was fine. I rarely went with him. No one ever mentioned what had happened unless Kyle or I brought it up.

One day, on a ride with the big group, I saw Gray talking to a new couple. He put his arm around her shoulder. I just watched and as I did, two of the other women in the group came up to me.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,306 Followers
12