He Let Them Have Me #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,367 Followers

"What do you think," one said. "Should we warn her?"

I looked at them with incredulous eyes. They both shrugged. We looked at the couple again. Gray had his arm around her waist and the other around the guy's shoulders. They were all laughing.

I turned to the two women and we started talking about something other than Gray.

*****

Author's note.

Thank you all for your emails, votes, and comments in support of this series. For those of you that enjoyed these stories. I promise I will return to the genre again. The story was fun to write and I enjoyed a lot of the feedback.

Truthfully I also enjoyed the negative feedback. Even the emailed threats. You guys crack me up.

I promise those of you interested, that at sometime, Cammy, Tam, and family will appear again. Probably in the incest or group sex categories. Right now I'm not sure what my next story will be.

Feel free to email me with any positive or negative comments or suggestions. To the one who suggested it, I don't think I can actively do anything to get cancer. Wish I could help.

Imstillfun.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,367 Followers
12