He Longed to Share His Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delay had given me even more time to think. How would they break the 'news' to me and would I be able to pull off the necessary air of surprise? Should I display reticence or even shock? In a way, it was almost a pity that Linda had talked to me earlier but it was hardly surprising. It would have been embarrassing if they'd put the idea to me and I'd turned them down.

How would I feel knowing that Alan would probably be listening avidly while I was fucking his wife? Even if we closed the bedroom door, some sounds were bound to carry through the otherwise empty house. We could hardly keep ourselves that quiet. Would he even want the bedroom door left open?

What if he insisted on watching the first time? Would she give way? How would I feel? And the next night, when he definitely would be watching -- where would we do it? Would I simply fuck her and then leave them to it? What if I wanted more? That seemed a real possibility and one I doubted they'd considered. What if she wanted more? Would it just be the one time or did they envisage it as on-going?

I eventually finished my meal and set off back to the house. As I approached the house I saw Linda through the lounge window; she stood up and walked out into the hall and opened the front door for me.

'What's happened, where's Alan?' I asked her.

'It's ok, in fact it's better than ok', she replied.

Alan had been torn about the idea of the two of us spending a night together -- I'd expected as much -- but he was reluctant to let it be an obstacle to realising his fantasy. So reluctant, in fact, that Linda had decided to push things further. She told him she would feel inhibited by the thought of him being only a few rooms away while she spent the night in my bed, so she'd suggested he should spend the night on the yacht.

Alan wasn't at all happy about the idea but Linda told him that, if she felt too inhibited, that would be that -- the whole thing would be off. He complained that it was it was getting dark and was too late to go to the boat. When Linda suggested they put it off for twenty-four hours, the thought of the delay was enough to persuade him. He'd grabbed an overnight bag, stuffed a few essentials in it, and had set off in less than five minutes.

I must admit I was relieved. I'd been unsure how Linda and I might react to Alan's close presence. At best, it had the potential to spoil things; at worst, it could have put a wet blanket on the night.

'So', Linda said, throwing her arms round my neck, 'we have the house to ourselves. It's a bit early but we could go to bed now if you wanted. On the other hand, I thought it might be lovely if we eased into things with a romantic evening on the sofa, with a glass of wine, music, talking, and maybe even kissing and cuddling.'

'The romantic evening sounds perfect', I replied, 'but I do think we should get on with the kissing straightaway.'

Our lips and mouths met and we kissed with a deep combination of passion and lust. We clung to each other for what seemed like an age before we separated.

'Let's go through into the lounge', Linda suggested.

We went through and Linda poured us each a glass of wine, which she brought over to the sofa. Then she turned to the stereo and lined up some CDs to provide romantic music to last the evening. This done, she joined me on the sofa. I sat at one end while she perched next to me, swinging her legs up along its length, her back against me. I put an arm round her shoulders to give her support, allowing the other to rest around her middle. That placed one of my hands close to a breast, the other not too far from her pubic mound.

We talked at first about the events of our respective days and then about more general subjects, exploring each other's thoughts about issues both trivial and important. In the end we began to move onto personal things. She prompted the change by lifting my arm off her shoulder and placing it beneath hers with my hand on her breast. The nipple was rock hard and she let out a gentle whimper of pleasure as I began to fondle it.

'Were you a virgin when you married Alan?' I asked her.

'No, there were three others before him, all in my student days. None of them lasted very long and none of them were very good. To be honest, I didn't have much of an idea what was going on and neither did they. We all expected sex to be wonderful and exciting but none of us knew how to get there. I was too embarrassed to tell them what I wanted and they weren't particularly bothered. Having a cock in me was supposed to be enough.'

'That was probably very common at the time. Maybe it still is. Was it different with Alan?'

'By the time I met Alan I'd started to find out what I could do -- and what he could do -- to make it better. Magazines, books, talking to my girlfriends, trying things out on myself.' She laughed. 'One of my friends had a boy who seemed to be pretty skilled -- she discovered later than he'd learned most of it from a collection of porn mags which he'd hidden in his desk.'

'I hope she passed all the tips on.'

'Oh she did, and I eventually got to try lots of them out with Alan. I found I wasn't afraid to tell him what to do and I think he was actually quite grateful. I must have come across as very dominating. I even dragged him along to a sex shop -- he was beside himself with embarrassment when I started telling the salesgirl what I wanted.'

'And what did you want?'

'Ah well, I was trying to act terribly experienced and sophisticated so I started with a vibrator and a dildo. The assistant asked me what size dildo I wanted. I didn't want to ask for a large one and medium sounded rather pathetic, so I asked for one on the larger side of medium. Alan's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw it. I was certain it would split me in half but I couldn't back down.'

'Did you ever get to use it?'

'Only once. I got about an inch inside and it hurt like hell. I forgot to use any lube, of course, and I wasn't aroused.'

'What else did you get?'

'Some Ben Wa balls and some anal beads.'

'Did Alan get to play with all these things with you?'

'No, I was petrified at the thought. I told him I was keeping them for a special occasion. In fact, I wanted to try them by myself first. That's the only time I've ever been with a girl. My best friend came round to look at what I'd bought and we ended up trying them out together, on both ourselves and each other. When I went back home after finishing at university, I threw the dildo out in case my mother found it. I thought she'd worry what I'd been up to if I could take that in and what sort of damage I might have done to myself. I was afraid she might dash me to the doctor for a check-up.'

I thought she was going to say more, but her voice trailed away. I'd removed my hand from her breast and had begun to run my fingernails through the hair on the back of her head and down across the nape of her neck. As I did so, her body shivered and she started to moan softly; I could see the fine hairs on her lower arms standing upright. After a few moments of this she swung her legs round to sit beside me with her feet on the floor, her back towards me, her arms rested on her knees. She lowered her head, fully exposing the back of her neck, moving it and her head about as if imploring my fingers to explore every inch. After several minutes of this, her moans became more intense and then she gave an enormous shudder and let out a load groan.

Her head fell backwards and she leant back against me, breathing heavily.

'I think you just made me cum. That's never happened to me like that. I didn't know it could.'

I leaned round her and kissed her on the cheek.

'Perhaps it's time we headed for bed', I whispered in her ear.

She nodded her head in agreement and pulled herself to her feet. I got up after her. She turned towards me, put her arms round my neck and offered me her lips. We kissed longingly and lingeringly.

'I'm going to my room to get ready', she said. 'You go to your room and I'll be with you in a moment.'

I led the way out of the lounge. Neither of us said a word as we climbed the stairs. I turned right towards my room and she turned the other way along the landing. I went into my bathroom to get myself ready, leaving the bedroom door ajar.

Should I be naked -- either in or out of bed -- when she came to my room? Should I be reading or simply waiting expectantly? In the end I sat on the couch, dressed, but I got rid of those most awkward obstacles to elegant undressing, my shoes and socks.

It was about ten minutes before I heard a door opening at the other end of the landing, followed by the sound of her footsteps coming towards my room. She tapped lightly on the door, before pushing it open and stepping inside. I stood up and went towards her.

She looked incredible -- dressed in a dark blue nightdress which came down to her ankles. Its deeply-plunged neckline was edged with lace. The two sides met between her breasts, where the lace spread out to form a semi-transparent pattern that looked like a butterfly, the gentle swell of her breasts raising its wings. Another lace panel ran round her waist, offering more than a hint of the bare flesh of her firm stomach beneath. The nightdress looked new and I wondered if it had been bought specially for such an occasion.

I took her in my arms.

'You look amazing, I can't believe this is happening, Linda.'

'I've been waiting for this moment ever since you knocked on the front door the other day', she gasped in reply. 'Oh Mike!'

Her hands began to unfasten the buttons of my shirt. There was urgency in her actions. When she reached the last one, she pulled the shirt out of my trousers and slipped it off my shoulders. I let go my hold of her so that it fell down my arms Her hands switched to my trouser belt, which she swiftly unbuckled. She knelt in front of me, her nightdress splayed out around her, and unzipped my trousers, pushing them down my legs to the floor -- I was glad I'd thought to take off my shoes and socks -- and leaving me wearing just my trunks.

She looked up at me, her eyes engaging mine. Then she slipped one hand expertly inside my trunks and grasped my cock. She held it firmly while, with the other hand, she peeled the trunks down over it. I stood as solidly erect as I've ever been and she lowered her eyes to take it in. She ran her hands over its full length, examining it with both eyes and fingertips, before taking my balls in one of her hands and tenderly manipulating them.

'I like your cock, I really do, it's beautiful', she said, smiling up at me.

I like it when women say things like that. I felt my cock harden even more in appreciation.

'But I think it might be a bit too ready and I don't want it to be in a hurry when it's inside me, so I think I'd better do something about it.'

With that, she opened her mouth and slid it over the head of my cock. She started by using her lips to draw back my foreskin to fully expose the head, which she made the subject of her attentions with lips and tongue. I was becoming very excited indeed and I couldn't stop myself thrusting deeper into her mouth. I was cautious not to force my way too on this first occasion, but the wet warmth of her mouth around me, moving up and down the length of me, was just so exquisite.

'You're going to make me cum', I managed to utter after few minutes of this treatment.

She nodded her head to let me know that that was what she wanted. My cock began to pulsate as my cum rose and shot out into her mouth, accompanied by a long, loud groan on my part. She kept her lips clamped tightly around me until I had emptied every last drop into her mouth, allowing none of it to escape, and then, letting me go, she tipped her head back and swallowed. She finished by running her tongue over her lips and round the inside of her mouth, savouring every bit.

'You seemed to enjoy that', she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. 'Now I wonder what on earth we could do next.' She stood and kissed me briefly on the lips. 'I do seem to be rather overdressed, though.'

I took hold of the straps of her nightdress and slipped them off her shoulders. I allowed the garment to slide down, exposing her breasts to my gaze. Her breasts were small but beautifully-formed and utterly firm. Her nipples were hard buds. I bent down and kissed each one lightly in turn, flicking them gently with my tongue. She shivered as I did so. As her nightdress had slipped down, the lace panel that had been around her waist was now on a level with her lower belly and it revealed a small patch of dark pubic hair. I wanted to see more. I pushed the nightdress down over her hips and, with nothing further to hold it up, it slid down to the floor and pooled round her feet.

I held her at arm's length and gazed up and down her body. She looked at me quizzically, unsure as to my thoughts.

She needn't have worried. She was exquisitely-formed: trim but with just enough of a hint of fullness around the tummy and behind. The trimness continued down her thighs and legs and between them was a small patch of dark hair, tidied to clear the bikini line. I drew her closer to me and spoke quietly into her ear as I ran my hands past her hips and over her behind, cupping it. It fitted nicely into my hands.'

'You're a very beautiful woman and utterly desirable and, if you're not careful, I may need to keep taking you all night. I want you so much; I want to make love to you so much but I also want to fuck you. I want you to remember this night for a long time.'

'Now', I said, I think I have a favour to return.'

I drew back the duvet, led her by the hand to the bed, and eased her down onto it. I sat beside her on the edge of the bed and leaned over to her.

'Show me. I want to see all of you', I said. I took hold of her thighs and parted them gently. I love looking at a woman's sex -- no matter how identical the basic principles may be, there is always such a wonderful variety of detail. Linda's outer labia weren't particularly prominent and were separated enough to allow her little lips to protrude nicely. She ran her finger up the length of them, parting them slightly. Her wetness and the fact that her clit was standing proud of its hood gave little doubt about the extent of her excitement. I looked at her intently. In a short while I was going to slide in there, penetrate, fuck her, while her husband lay in a bunk on his yacht, no doubt masturbating at the thought of what was going on.

I lay down beside her. I couldn't wait to take the hard buttons of her gorgeous nipples into my mouth. I sucked on them and gripped them between my teeth, stretching them. They were very sensitive, judging by her reaction. She moaned continuously and the surrounding areola rose in goose bumps.

I was about to let my fingers follow the path hers had taken just a few minutes earlier but she stopped me.

'Please, I just want you to fuck me', she said. 'I'm sure it would be wonderful to make gentle love with you but for now I just want to be fucked hard. I am so aroused I just need to be fucked. I want you in there, filling me up. Right now, please...'

I could hardly refuse such a request.

I rolled over so that I was between her parted legs and began to rub my cock up and down her slit. She was right; she was incredibly aroused. I could feel my cock being covered in her juices. Her excitement built as my cock rubbed over her little lips and clit, and then I positioned its head at the open entrance of her cunt. I was going to let it linger for a moment and then let just the head enter her but she had other ideas. She thrust with her hips and I sank halfway into her.

'All the way in', she gasped, 'right up inside, fill me up.'

I did. I penetrated her deeply until it felt as if we'd become one. Despite her arousal, she felt splendidly tight around me but at the same time her copious wetness made it so easy to slide in and out of her, right to the full depth. I almost began to understand why Alan might have wanted to share her out -- she was just too good to keep to himself, for which I was more than grateful, though I doubt I'd have been as generous. Even so, it occurred to me that the sight of her being fucked would have been something to behold.

I looked down at the place where we met. The vision of her stretched out around my cock was more than I could stand. I pulled my cock out until the tip was only just between her lips and then plunged back again, watching her stretch wide open once more. She was gasping and groaning beneath me, pushing against me as our bodies came together, trying to force my cock as deep into her as she could get it. She wrapped her legs round my back and drew me tighter in.

Between us we upped the pace of our fucking. Her cunt was as wet as any I have ever known and all I could hear was the sticky sound of well-lubricated sex as I pounded in and out of her. She met each thrust of mine with a scream and a thrust back of her own. Her hand slipped between us and I could feel her fingers rubbing furiously on her clit. She began to let out yells and squeals of pleasure and then, suddenly, her head went back and her back arched, lifting herself right off the bed, as she came. A red flush spread down from her neck to her breasts. I continued thrusting into her for a few moments before my own orgasm overwhelmed me, and I felt that sudden wonderful surging sensation as I emptied myself inside her.

I collapsed on top of her. Not surprisingly, I was completely spent, having cum twice in less than half an hour. The two of us lay there, unable to speak, fighting to regain our breath. Eventually, fearing that I might be crushing her, I rolled off her as soon as I'd regained some strength, and laid beside her.

'That was absolutely amazing', I managed to utter. She could do no more than nod her head in agreement.

I think we'd both imagined that we might keep making love right through the early hours but the reality was that neither of us was as young as when we'd last indulged in such an exploit, and we were both drained, in the case of my balls, literally.

As we lay side by side in bed, I ran my fingers gently over her whole body, delighting in her beauty.

'That's lovely', she breathed, 'don't stop but I don't think I could come again straightaway. I feel incredibly sensitive there and I'm so exhausted. Would you mind if I just fell asleep while you're doing that?'

'I don't mind at all. I'm just glad you feel relaxed enough to do that.'

I continued to run my hands gently over her, carefully avoiding her most sensitive spots, seeking to sooth her into sleep, not to arouse her. She moaned gently, ever more quietly, as she fell asleep. I quickly followed her.

I had some strange dreams that night. At one point I was being chased round the house by an irate, knife-wielding husband who was shouting 'But you weren't supposed to fuck her.' No guesses where that one came from. Finally, I awoke and the sun was coming in through the window. I was on my back and my cock was deep in Linda's mouth, being sucked back to full erection. Satisfied with her efforts, she let me slide out.

'Good morning, my lover', she whispered in my ear. 'This is to say thank you for last night.'

With that she swung her leg over me, poised herself above my cock and slowly sank herself down onto me. She was tight but the entrance to her cunt was open and she was very wet. I had a pretty good idea what she might have been doing before I awoke.

I slid right into the depths of her as she lowered her body onto me. She exhaled sharply as our pubic hair meshed together. She rested there for a moment, wriggling slightly as if to make sure I was fully inside her, filling her every corner, stretching her open. Her eyes closed as if she was trying to picture me inside her in her mind. Maybe she could feel me better if she wasn't distracted by things she could see.