He Looked Like Me Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,397 Followers

"Want us to stop?"

"God, no! I want it. Wanna remember this forever. Riding a huge cock, while my hubby plunders my tight ass."

We stopped talking, kissing now and then, while I did my best to fill that sweet pussy. Feeling her husband pounding her, through the thin sheath separating our cocks inside of her.

"G...Gonna come," he groaned after a couple of minutes.

"Give it to me, baby. Spray all over me. Make me your cum-slut."

He groaned, pulled out, and came on her ass. I lifted her hips a bit, and pounded her pussy some more. Had to take it while I could. I doubted I'd ever have better.

She clung to me, nibbling my neck. "God, Jack! You're gonna make me come again. Again!"

"I love to watch you come, Dana. So fuckin' beautiful."

She was gasping. "Tell me. Tell me you want me. You'll make me yours."

"Best fuck ever," I whispered, long-stroking her pussy. "Incredible. It can't be just this once, Angel. I won't let it. I'm gonna have to have you again. Again and again."

She whimpered, "Love my hubby."

"Love him all you want, you're gonna fuck me," I growled.

"J...just sex," she gasped.

"Best fucking sex ever. Fill all your slutty holes. Make you come 'til you pass out."

"You'll be my bull. Fuck me. Fuck me like he can't. Make him suck your cum out of my cheating pussy."

"Always. Fuck this sweet tight pussy. Fuck your sexy brains out. Make him watch, clean you."

"F... F... Fuck," she moaned, and I saw her starting to come again.

"Does he make you come like this? Huge fucking orgasms? Coming over and over again?"

She whimpered, and her trembling started.

"My pussy. Fuckin' my pussy," I groaned. I lifted her hips a bit, and hammered her.

She cried out my name, and suddenly her hips were slamming down on my cock, viciously, desperately. I stopped my own motions, making her do the work.

I heard Gary's voice from the end of the bed, where he was filming. "Fuck him, baby. Fuck him hard."

"You want my cum?" I whispered in her ear.

"All of it. Fill me. Fill me for him. Lots. Make him drown in it."

"Earn it slut. You can do better." I slapped her ass cheek, then the other one.

She was determined. She kissed me, sucking my tongue into her mouth, her hips driving down on my cock. She pulled out of my arms, sat up, and tucked her legs in so she could fuck me harder. Hands on my chest, fingernails digging into me.

"Give it to me, Jack. Gimme that cum. It's mine. I earned it," she gasped, glaring at me.

"Prove it," I teased, knowing she already had me on edge.

"Mine, damn it! Mine!"

I was trying to hold back. Never wanted it to end. Beautiful woman desperate for my cock, for my cum. "Fuck, you're good," I groaned.

"The best. Best you'll ever have," she demanded.

I grabbed her hips, taking over, slamming into her. "Best. Fucking best ever." I pulled her down hard, and surrendered.

"Yes!" she practically screamed. "Gimme!"

She bounced up and down, tits jiggling beautifully. She was laughing, her joy infectious. All signs of her previous drunkenness seemed long gone.

When my heart returned to my chest, she slowed down, rocking slowly. "Mmm, that felt like a good one. You give me a big load, Jack?"

"Drained me," I gasped.

She giggled, then rolled off of me opening her legs. "Which of my men is going to take care of me? You'll do it, won't you Jack?"

"Anything you want, beautiful," I started to move toward her, but she put her hand out, stopping me.

"Hubby gets first choice," she teased. "It's his pussy." She rose up on her elbows facing her hubby, who had moved between her legs with the camera again. "You gonna let him take what's yours, baby?"

He was back to touching her, obviously enthralled.

"Whose pussy, baby. Whose pussy is it?"

"Mine," he said firmly. "My pussy."

"You gonna let him clean it? Take that last thing that's only yours?" she whispered. "I never let anybody else do that."

"My pussy," he whispered, moving closer until his mouth was firmly attached to her.

She looked over at me and winked. Fucking evil little girl. She had him pegged. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and wiggled it. I laid down beside her, making myself accessible, and she sucked me clean. Playfully, teasing, sucking me sweetly. I figured I was done for a while, but it didn't stop her.

"I'm gonna need some time," I told her softly.

She giggled. "Don't care. I just wanna play with my wonderful new toy. Can I suck you, Jack?"

"All you want."

That was a lot. I was actually almost hard again when she pulled away. "God, I'm starving. I want my men to take me out and feed me."

I realized she probably hadn't eaten all day. Looking at the clock, it was after 8:00 pm. We'd been going at it for hours.

Gary laid down on the other side of her. "Enjoying your birthday?"

She turned and hugged him. "Best ever. God, I love you so much, Gary! Best hubby in the world."

I slid down the bed, cuddling up behind her, my hands caressing her skin.

"Bestest wife ever," he said.

She leaned back against me, pulling my hand up to cover her tit. "Everything's Ok, baby? It wasn't too much?"

He blushed. "No. It was good."

She giggled. "You liked it, didn't you? Seeing me get my brains fucked out."

"You were beautiful. So damn sexy."

She reached out and caressed his face, lovingly. "I'm so sorry about last night. That will never happen again. I promise. God, I don't think I was ever that drunk."

He laughed. "No shit. I never saw you like that before."

"You gonna help me get even with them?"

He looked confused. "How?"

"On your birthday. I'm not gonna give away secrets, but we'll have our chance then. You'll help me?"

He leaned forward and kissed her. Her naughty hand was between her legs, trying to coax me back into her. I was nibbling her neck and shoulder, running my hand over her perfect ass, stunned that I was almost hard enough to enter her.

"Have I ever been able to say no to you?" Gary said.

"No, but I don't want you to start now," she giggled.

I lifted her leg up and to the side, opening her. A soft hand joined mine, and together we managed to get me back inside of her.

Nice and easy, playfully, I fucked her, while her husband made out with her. A few little adjustments and I was able to do a reasonable job. Don't know what the hell the pill was that Gary gave me, but it sure seemed to be doing the job. I tugged her leg, and drove in just a little deeper.

"You really are a little slut, aren't you," he whispered.

"Only for you, honey." She kissed him again. "I really am starving. I could use breakfast."

"IHOP?" Gary asked.

"How about you, Jack?" Dana asked.

"Gotta eat something, I'm pretty sure my groceries have gone bad."

She gasped, then chuckled. "I guess you really do like, me. You could have put your stuff in our fridge," she said.

"Guess I got distracted. Not a big deal anyway. You're kind of worth it, and it is your birthday. IHOP works for me."

She stretched, arching her back deliciously, pressing her bottom against me. I pushed into her strongly, and she gave a self-satisfied little moan. "God, this is wonderful. I could stay like this forever, between my handsome, loving men. I feel so spoiled."

Gary smiled at her, caressing her cheek. "Nobody deserves it more than you, birthday girl."

She turned her head, talking back toward me. "Hold that thought for later?" She pushed her rear backward, teasing.

"Whatever you need, Dana."

"Quick shower, then eats."

It was fun, the three of us in a shower, playing with her body, teasing her, while she fought us off, demanding to be fed. She ended up sucking us both for a couple of minutes, before we dried off.

I kept wondering about Gary. If I could handle things like he did. Accept her fantasy so easily. He really seemed to have no heartburn over sharing her with me.

I had a great time. Teasing, joking, talking about our lives, our pasts. Dana made sure every damn thing she did was as sexy as possible. I was hard halfway through the meal. She was sitting beside her husband, and I was across from her in the booth. I felt her barefoot rubbing my leg, caressing my thigh, before it was pressing against my cock. She looked up at me, grinning, cocking one eyebrow. "Naughty boy," she teased, her foot rubbing me.

When the waitress brought over her cake with a candle on it, and everyone sang happy birthday, she was positively glowing. Immediately afterward, she turned to her husband. "Pay the bill. Take me home. Now."

In the parking lot, she pulled me into the backseat and was sucking my cock before we even hit the street. "God, I'm so fucking horny," she gasped, before taking me in her mouth again.

I looked up at Gary, checking us out in the rear view mirror. "You were teasing her, weren't you, Gary?"

He chuckled. "She decided not to wear panties. Not me. Had to give her my napkin to sit on."

"Great. You tease the shit out of her, and my poor cock has to deal with the consequences."

"Birthday girl gets what she wants. Deal with it." He was laughing.

She looked up at me, grinning. "Is it really so terrible?" she whispered.

I pulled her up, kissing her. "What do you think?"

She smiled. "I think you've figured out my birthday game."

I was aching for her by the time we got back. Stripped her naked in the entrance, bent her over the end of the couch, and fucked the shit out of her. The shower and break were exactly what I needed. When I started to get close, I called Gary over, and he took my place. While he fucked her, I got his camera out, and gave it to him. "Get it going."

He grinned, got it ready and passed it back to me.

I filmed him fucking her, and I sang her birthday song. "It's your birthday, beautiful Dana," I said, sitting on the couch underneath her face. "Time to blow out your candle."

She took me in her mouth, sucking distractedly. Gary looked over at me a little later, "Switch?"

I pulled her head up, and took his place, pounding her pussy again. I was having fun, smacking her upturned ass, fucking the hot little beauty. She wanted us to wear her out? This was perfect, as long as we were patient.

We switched off twice more before I finally got her to come for me. By then she was laying loosely, letting us do whatever we wanted. Not enough for me, and we kept taking turns on her. Gary and I were laughing, high-fiving each other, sharing a beer, fucking her brains out. Sometimes whoever was on deck would play with her, or make her suck us. I had my cock all the way down her throat, when she started showing signs again.

"You gotta finish her," Gary gasped. "I'm too close."

We switched off again, and I fucked our little married slut like my life depended on it. Stuck my thumb up her ass, and hammered that pussy. She started coming for me, and Gary cheered me on, a big high-five. It was a good one, her legs shaking wildly, as her orgasm went on and on. She cried out trying to buck me off, but I just fucked her harder, while her husband held her down.

She grabbed his leg pleading. "Too much, too sensitive."

He laughed slapping her ass. "Sluts don't make that decision. We'll use you until we're tired or bored."

We switched off twice more, while she moaned and sobbed. For all his words I saw he was checking on her, gesturing me to take it easier a couple of times. I saw him finally smile as she climbed her peak again, screaming at us.

"Fuck me! Fuck me you bastards!"

She had a huge orgasm, massive, crying out loudly, then collapsing helpless, sobbing. He sat down and held her. "Happy, baby?" She was crying, nodding her head. "I'm so happy."

"We're still not done with you," he said. "Let's go." He got up and walked to the bedroom.

She tried to follow and almost fell. I picked her up in my arms. "Party time," I teased.

We started up where we'd left off, except this time she was on her back, ass hanging off the corner of the bed. It was amazing taking turns on her, one after the other, wondering how long we could keep this up. Gary took too long to switch finally, and came inside of her. He looked up at me, embarrassed.

"It's cool." I told him. "She's too damn hot to keep any control. You and I both know that. It was amazing either of us lasted as long as we did."

He nodded. "No shit."

I let her suck me as he cleaned her up again. He seemed to really have a creampie fetish. Better him than me. Hey, I was willing, but it was something I'd do for her if she wanted, not something I particularly enjoyed. Unlike Gary.

It looked like he was down for the count, but we continued switching off, me fucking her, then he would eat her. Dana had recovered from the couch episode and seemed to be enjoying things better. She pulled me close during one of my breaks. "Could you come in me? Kind of secret like? Surprise him."

"I don't know. It would be difficult to hide it."

"Please? Try. I'd love that."

I kissed her softly. "Anything for the birthday girl. Suck me good, get me close, Ok?"

She did, giving me her best, and when it was my turn between her legs again, I did what I could. Hammered her hard. Laid on top of her, letting her cling to me, while my hips went into overdrive.

"Come for me, Jack?" she pleaded sweetly. "My big strong bull."

"I'm close, Angel."

"Do this for me, please. I'll make it worth your while. And I don't mean tonight."

Fuck. Magic words. I kissed her, then whispered in her ear. "I'm there, gonna come now."

"Keep pumping me baby, make it look good."

I slowed a little, short even strokes, as my balls emptied inside of her again. I pumped my way through the finish. "God, Jack, you're the best," she whispered, pulling me in for a deep kiss.

When she released me, I pulled out of her. "All yours, Gary," I said.

I straddled her head, and had her suck me, while her husband took his turn.

When I pulled away, needing a real break, I laid beside her, playing with her tits.

"Like your surprise, Hubby dear?" she teased.

He rose up, chuckling. "You are an evil little girl." He looked over at me. "You could have given me a hint."

"Dude. I can't say no to her. Could you?"

He laughed, and moved back between her legs. "Not in this lifetime."

She giggled. "I'm gonna need some cuddle time after this. Getting super sensitive down there. You did it. Fuckin' wore me out." She giggled. "And then fucked me for another hour afterward, you bastards."

She turned to me. "Get me my phone, sweetie? It's in my purse in the living room. You remember the living room, don't you, Jack? Where you destroyed my poor little pussy?"

I gave her a quick kiss, and fetched like a good boy. Drank a quart of water before returning.

She was cuddling with her husband when I climbed in the bed, handing her the phone. We cuddled and caressed her, touching and rubbing, while she called her friends, gabbing, bragging.

"God, I have no idea how many times I've come. Dozens," she said.

"Yep, non-stop since the last call except for dinner. Absolutely destroyed me. Unbelievable."

Her back was to me again, and I was nibbling her neck, playing with her body. Gary was trying to be subtle as he worked his way down the bed. It wasn't long before he was between her legs.

"Gently, baby. Just play a little, Ok? You guys have used me up." She returned to the phone. "No way, bitch! These two are mine."

She was giggling, and pushed Gary away. "I need a picture of you two."

What the hell. I had no problems. Kind of cheesy, standing side by side, arms around each other shoulders, naked. She took a couple of pictures, and blew us a kiss. "God, I'm so lucky. You guys really are the best."

"The best deserves the best, birthday girl," I told her.

She was playing with her phone, then talking again. "Only for us, Ok? Nobody outside of our group."

"Alright. Call me back after. If I'm busy, I'll call you later."

She leaned back in the bed, stretching. "I need a massage."

She got it, from both of us, and by the time we finished, the sheets were finally so messy, we all agreed we needed a change. Gary and I tore off the old ones, put down another blanket and fitted sheet in case we weren't done for the night, and joined Dana for another shower.

This one was more loving, less playful, passing her back and forth, kissing, caressing. Improbably, her oral efforts produced at least a partial response. She smiled for me. "One more maybe?"

"I would like that."

"You'll have to be gentle. I mean it."

We were in bed, the lights off, several minutes of her oral efforts resulted in the erection I was slipping to her while we laid on our sides. When her phone rang, she waved her hand at her husband and he found it and gave it to her.

She giggled. "Still going strong."

"Yep. Laying here between my men, feeling nice and full down there."

"No, no craziness. Not now. This one's just because, you know. Cuddle-love."

"Absolutely. The best."

I tuned her out, leaning back and concentrating on the feeling of being inside her. Rehashing the day in my mind. Wondering what I had ever done to be so damn lucky. All of her. I'd had all of her, over and over again.

Twice during the night I woke to find her soft sexy body next to mine. I took her, the second time with her laying on top of me half-asleep, I fucked her forever. She was sighing, kissing my neck and shoulders. "Tell me it will never end," she whispered.

"Never," I promised.

"Just sex. I love my hubby."

"More than sex, Angel. I'm sorry. You can still love your hubby best."

"Promise? He can be first? You'll still be my bull?"

"Always. He's your husband. I understand."

"Do you? It's important, Jack."

"Shh. It's Ok. You're his."

"But I can be yours too, right?"

"Yes. I can share."

"God, I love you. You're so good."

"Love you too, Dana. Never gonna let you go."

"You'll never have to. You're my bull. I love my hubby, but my mouth, pussy and ass are yours."

"All mine," I whispered. "And I'm going to use them hard."

She purred contentedly, as my cock echoed my words, claiming her.

I woke to a blowjob, and rolled over on top of her, making love. Slow, easy, intimate. I wondered how much longer before I'd be cast off. I didn't doubt our words of the night before were mostly just words. I would keep her if I could, but she wasn't mine. Truth was, I hardly knew her. She was beautiful, and incredible in bed. Loving and teasing. Playful and passionate. A fantasy made flesh. But that was it.

She caressed my cheek. "You're worried."

I nodded. "I wish it never had to end."

She pulled me down for a quick kiss. "It won't. Let me handle it. I just need a little time."

"Don't mess things up because of me," I told her.

She smiled. "See. That's the attitude that ensures it won't have to end."

I was still enjoying her when Gary walked in, wearing a suit. "Sorry kids. I gotta go to work."

I looked over at the clock and saw it was almost 8:00 am. I sighed. "Crap. Me too. Gotta go soon."

He sat on the bed, next to us. "Jack, I... I just wanted to say thanks. You made it perfect for her, and for me too, I guess. Thanks."

I started to climb off of her, and he pushed me back. "One last one for her. She deserves it. I hope we can be friends after this."

"I'd like that."

He grinned. "I bet. Don't know if this will ever happen again. Not going to say it won't. I just need some time to deal with it, you understand?"

"Of course. Best thing that ever happened to me. I appreciate it."

He grinned, standing. "She is the best, isn't she?"

"Absolutely." I turned to her, and started pumping her again.

"Call me later, baby," Dana called out, as he left us.

She looked up at me. "You really have to go?"

"I do. Wish I didn't. Soon."

She nodded. "Thank you. Leave your number and address. We have to stay in touch."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,397 Followers