He Loves Her

Story Info
Sam and Denise's adventures.
930 words
3.94
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taxi pulled up at the gate. Sam paid the driver and gave him a handsome tip.

The rain was pounding off the ground and the taxi. He got out the car and went round to the other passenger door. Denise was dreading getting out of the car, the weather had come from no where, it was July and a beautiful day so she had dressed for such a day, choosing her white sandals and white linen dress. Sam appeared at the door and she felt the cold surge threw the gaps in the door. Sam stuck a dripping hand towards Denise and she accepted it. Closing the door behind her she got the full force of the cold.

"Sam run ahead and open the door." She encouraged him.

Her skin was so cold, she was shivering uncontrollably. Sam looked down at her and smiled, he loved her so much. Pulling her closer, the walked faster towards the door of the home they shared. Sam fumbled in his pocket for his keys. Denise was starting to get annoyed she was absolutely freezing. Sam pulled the keys out of his pocket and gazed at her he took her in his arms and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Denise felt warmth come from within and she began to shiver, only not with the cold. She felt his hand caressing the small of the back and her backside. Sam lifted her knee length skirt and ran his hand on the inside of the thigh. Denise let a small gasp escape her mouth. Sam quickly inserted a finger in to her warm soft pussy letting her juices cover his strong fingers before toying with her enlarged clit. Denise was breathing so hard she thought she was going to take a heart attack. His tongue was caressing hers in loving deep, kisses. Denise felt herself get hotter, she could feel her wetness between her legs and the heavy rain hitting of her body making her nipples sting. She pushed Sam away and took the key from him; she had to get in the house and out of the cold.

He followed her in and locked the door behind himself. Denise was in the bathroom getting out of her wet clothes and putting on her bathrobe. Sam walked in to the living room and knelt down beside the fireplace. He pushed a button the marble slab beneath the fire and flames licked the artificial coals. Going to the drinks cabinet, he took a glass and poured himself a brandy. He sat in front of the fire while sipping at his drink.

"Do I not get one?" Denise asked from the doorway. She walked to him, her silk bathrobe hugging her in all the right places. Sam felt himself harden. She knelt beside him and playfully stoked his leg, moving closer and closer until she felt his hardness. Sam gulped down his drink and took her in his arms. He pulled her even closer and pressed his mouth onto hers. His tongue was passionately probing hers. He kissed her cheek and then moved downwards to plant smell kisses on her neck then her collar bone. Denise was so horney she was breathing at about 100 miles an hour. She untied her robe inviting Sam to go down further, he knew what she wanted.

He flung her robe apart so that she lay totally naked in front of him. He stopped to look at her, she was beautiful, he could see the longing in her face; her chest was heaving waiting for physical contact her nipples stood high and proud. He traced his hand down her neck to meet her nipples, he pinched them hard and she arched her back. He took one of her tits softly in his mouth and sucked it she was moaning quite loudly. His tongue flicked over her nipple and she wiggled around on the floor begging him to finish her off. His warm, wet tongue flicked over her navel and down her clean shaven pussy before resting on her clit. He plunged his tongue in to her pussy exploring and tasting her, and then gently ran it over her clit again and again and again. He put his index then middle finger inside her and fucked her with his fingers. Denise was in heaven! She pushed her legs as far apart as she could and pinched and pulled at her nipples. Just then Sam took one of his fingers out from inside her and thrust it into her ass. Denise's moans were getting louder and louder as Sam fucked her ass with one finger, her pussy with the other and flicked his tongue over her huge clit. She was in pure bliss all she could think about was how good his finger felt in her ass and in her pussy and him licking her like a mad man! She felt her insides explode; she could hear herself screaming in ecstasy. Her pussy was pulsing as Sam still finger fucked her. There was a 'pop' as he pulled out his dripping wet fingers. He laid one last kiss on her sexy pussy then Sam lay beside her, taking her in his arms. He planted a kiss on her forehead and looked at her, she was already asleep. He picked her up and placed her gently on the sofa then covered her with a blanket. Her stoked her hair and kissed her again, God he loved this woman!

This is my first story and I'll be grateful for any feedback at all.

Thanks