He Loves His Sister More

Story Info
Home from two years away, he finds his sister more mature.
1k words
84.2k
40
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long time since her brother had been in the house. He joined the military as soon as he graduated high school and was gone the next two years. Their family had moved into an old house in that was in the family, three stories. Because he had officially moved out of the house he was allowed to stay on the third floor, basement-apartment, during his leave. His sister had matured vastly during the time he was gone and she resented that he could have the privacy their parents never gave her even at the age of 18. She loved her brother; he was always patient despite her being younger than he.

He had been there for a few days; the family and friends he'd left behind trailing in and out of the house. She felt alienated because she wasn't able to spend any time with him yet. It was nearing midnight when her parents finally decided to go to bed. Her brother decided to go to his make-shift apartment but looked at her in a seductive way before he headed down. Jill wasn't sure she saw that correctly, it was late and she was tired.

"Jill, do you want to come down and see some of the pictures I have from the places I've been lately?" John winked at her; she was finally going to get the one on one time with him that she missed.

"I've really missed you, Jill, it's been hard being away from the family. You've grown up so fast and so...ummm, mature." Jill blushed; she noticed she hadn't changed from the short skirt and tiny tank she put on today. It was cooler downstairs in that area of the house and she saw that the nipples of c-cup breasts had hardened. She fidgeted a little trying to cover them from John. "How embarrassing", she thought.

Jill had certainly filled out from the last time John was home, she was no longer the dainty little girl he remembered, she was voluptuous and her breasts grew from almost nothing to a c-cup overnight. She was thin, but not too thin; he noticed. He caught sight of her hardened nipples and immediately felt himself grow. He knew she was always attractive with her long auburn red hair and full lips, but she had grown into a very beautiful, very sexy young lady now.

"Jill, are you cold?" John asked as he nodded absentmindedly to her chest. She covered them with her arms in reflex and blushed again. "You don't have to be like that, it's ok; they're nice." He winked again. Jill was suddenly fully aware how nice her brother looked, so muscular and chiseled; she felt her juices begin to flow. How could she think this, this is her brother!! She sat cross-legged on the floor and pretended to look at the pictures. John immediately noticed she wore no panties and he could see her glistening, shaved pussy under her little skirt; his cock began to pulse immediately.

He moved in closer to pretend to look at the pictures too, placing his hands on the tops of her knees. He noticed she didn't move but instead moved up a little closer. Was he reading her right? Did she really want him to touch her? Without thinking it through, he acted on his impulses. He slid his hand down her thigh and grazed her moist, pink slit. He looked up at her to see her reaction, her eyes had closed and she was biting her lip. "She does want it" he thought. He moved again, this time not removing his hand; instead he began to penetrate her pussy, it was so wet! He was shocked and horrified but there was no way he could stop. His cock was pulsing, his pulse racing; he had to taste her. He moved her legs, laid her back and began to lick her clit. "Damn you taste good, little sister." His breath on her pussy was driving her crazy.

"Oh, John, I need your cock inside me. Fuck me, big brother; show me what you've learned."

"Do you like it rough, Jill? Do you like it hard inside you?"

"Yes, yes I do. Oh please, John, fuck your little sister, you know you love me."

"Mmmm, I do love you my little sister, and I'll show you just how much."

He had already undressed himself and she was taking the rest of her clothes off, she sat up and lowered herself onto his cock. Her pussy so tight, it felt so good. She proceeded to bounce up and down, the rhythm picking up quickly.

"You like your little sister fucking you? Do you like how my pussy feels?"

"Yes, you little slut, I love it. Cum on your brothers cock, fucking cum on my cock now!"

She exploded on his cock, soaking him through. He sat up and turned her around, spread her ass, his cock so wet from her juices, he didn't need any other lubricate.

"John, I can't do it that way, I've never done it before and it'll hurt."

"You'll fucking love it, I promise; I won't hurt you.....too bad. Relax your ass, little sister, my cock's ready to explode inside it."

She did what he told, shaking a little but excited. His cock entered her ass and she started to cum, it hurt but it felt too good to stop him. She pulled away a little, scared of him going all the way in; he grabbed her hips and forced her back onto his cock.

"Oh no you don't, you'll take it all, baby, you'll take all of my cock and you'll cum hard, I promise."

"Oh FUCK, John, it hurts, I can't!!"

"Yes, you can, you are; it's all the way in you baby, don't fight it."

She reached down and starting rubbing her clit, she was ready to climax as he fucked her harder and harder. He never let up; he was slamming his hard cock all the way in her.

"I'm cumming John, I'm about to cum. OH FUCK"

"Cum now, little sister, cum now! Cum on this cock my little slut, I'm cumming in your ass."

He exploded inside her tight, virgin ass and she collapsed onto the floor, panting. He couldn't believe he just fucked his sister like that, he couldn't believe how hard he still was.

"You ready for another round?"

"Anything for you, big brother, anything you want."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Falling for Jennifer Seeing his sister naked starts something beyond their control.in Incest/Taboo
My Sexy Little Sister I notice how sexy my 18-year-old sister has become.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
"Taking" My Sister's Virginity Older brother seduces and takes cute nerd sister's virginity.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories