He Loves Me, He Loves YOU Not...Ch. 1

Story Info
Samantha has hots for best friend's guy.
2.1k words
3.9
33.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would describe myself as an ordinary eighteen year old. I was excited about graduating from high school and moving on into the real world. My best friend Sarah and I had planned on a road trip after we graduated if we both didn't have boyfriends and make it a girl's only type of thing. You know, just flirt with the hot guys we met on the road, bond out on the open road. But Sarah worked at Chunky Cheese and she met her current boyfriend Justin. I had no interest in Justin. I thought he was kind of cute, but I'd never date him because Sarah loves him too much. Even though Justin flirts with me a lot and I flirt back, Sarah doesn't seem to mind. Sarah is about 5'10, brown hair, brown eyes, about 135lbs. , skinny, glasses. She was pretty I thought and she can basically have any guy she desires. I was 5'5, blondish brown hair w/blond highlights, blue eyes, about 150lbs. , with a nice set of breasts but I couldn't seem to attract guys offline--just on the internet.

I was in my Office Professional class at my vocational school when Sarah came in all cheerful and excited while I was just sitting on the computer surfing the internet and listening to CD's.

"So is Justin going to pick you up today?" I asked.

"Yup. He'll be here soon. "

"Oh. I can't believe we're going to be graduating. Too bad you got a boyfriend though. I was really looking forward to that road trip of ours and meet some hot guys. "

"Yeah, I know. Damn it, where is he?! He should be here by now!"

"What time did he say he was going to be here?"

"1:30 and it's 1:35"

"Ooh, I bet he's playin' you girl!"

"Shut up, Sam. "

I laughed and shut down my computer. I got on my cell phone to see if my mom was going to pick me up (since I don't have a car or a license and she usually picks me up from Vocational school). My dad answered the phone and she was on her way.

"What time is your mom picking you up?" Sarah asked.

"I dunno, she's on her way I guess. I don't know if my dad is stoned from his pain killers he has been taking for his ankle. "

"If you want to, Justin and I will give you a ride home. "

"Nah, that's ok. My mom probably is on her way. She could of stopped at my grandmas house too. "

Sarah and I then looked out the window for Justin's white car. Sarah was about to get on her cell phone when Justin finally pulled into the parking lot.

"There he is! Yay. My baby's here! I missed him so much!" Sarah exclaimed.

Sarah was helping me put some things in my school bag while I went to go punch out. Justin was waiting out in the hall way for Sarah. I motioned for him to come on in.

"What's up Justin?" I asked and then yelled for Sarah.

"Nothin' much, sexy one. "

Sarah came running and gave Justin a big hug. As Sarah hugged Justin, Justin was looking at me. I could tell he was checking me out from head to toe. I just grinned. I went and put the rest of my stuff in my school bag.

I went back to the other part of the classroom where Sarah and Justin were.

"Aren't you going to give me a hug?" Justin asked.

"OK, what the heck. " I said as I gave Justin a hug on his side.

"Aww... that's so cute... "Sarah said as she laughed. "Samantha says your playing me. "

"Yeah, I am. With Samantha. "Justin said as he put his arm around me jokingly.

"Well then, you're no longer my boyfriend and you're no longer my friend!" Sarah said laughing pointing to Justin and me.

"Hey now, I have no interest in Justin whatsoever. " I said as I laughed.

"Ok let's get out of here now. " Justin said to Sarah.

"Oh Justin, can we give Misty a ride over to her nana's?" Sarah asked Justin.

Justin didn't seem like he wanted to. Matter of fact, he didn't sound so thrilled about picking Sarah up.

"Do you need a ride home too, Sam?" Justin asked me as we were walking on our way out.

"Oh no thanks. My mom is picking me up soon. " I replied.

Justin and Sarah walked out holding hands. Sarah and Justin stood outside with me for a few minutes since it took Misty forever to get ready. Sarah was off flirting with this short ugly guy named Randy. Randy was about my height, brownish black hair with brown eyes, and zits all over his face. Justin was 6 foot, brown hair w/blond highlights, brown eyes glasses and he was built. He had a nice body. While Sarah was flirting with Randy, Justin was just laughing and he looked over at me.

"Sarah is one crazy girl... " I said to Justin laughing at Sarah.

"Yup, I know. " Justin replied.

Justin then went and carried Sarah in his arms. He then kissed her. Randy and Justin were tickling Sarah while I stood there and just laugh with a fake smile on my face. Randy then had to go catch his bus so Sarah and Justin decided to head over to Misty's.

"Bye Samantha, I'll call you tonight ok?" Sarah said as she had a hard time trying to pick up her school bag off the ground because Justin was holding her by her shirt.

"Bye Sarah. Bye Justin. " I said to both.

They then walked to Justin's car. I started to think about Justin. Was he interested in me too? Or was he just fooling around with me? My mom finally arrived and I went home.

I got home and I went and tried to take a nap. But I couldn't. I was thinking about that hug Justin gave me and how Justin was checking me out. As I was laying in bed, my phone rang and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sam, it's Justin. "

"Oh hey, whats up?"

"Not much, you sexy one?"

"Same, just tired. I'm so glad it's spring break. "

"Yeah. I miss being in high school. " Justin said with a laugh.

"So what are you and Sarah up to?"

"Sarah got grounded again because I came over when her and her sister are suppose to be spring cleaning. "

"Oh god, Sarah... sheesh. " I said as I laughed.

"I know. I was wondering if... " Justin said with a long pause

"If... "

"You'd like to hang out. "

"Hmm... maybe I'll think about it. "

"Well do you? I can't get you out of my mind Samantha. "

"Ok... wait a second... did you just say what I think I heard you say?"

"Yes. I'm crazy about you Samantha. You have such a nice body and your beautiful and less annoying than Sarah is and more mature than she is. "

"Umm... thanks... I think. Are you bluffin'?

"No Sam, I'm not. The first time I saw you, I was like damn. "

Justin went on and on for hours about how he felt about me. We were on the phone for about three hours when he had to go and take a shower. He was expecting company. Just as I suspected, Justin was cheating on Sarah... but with who?

I went online looking for someone to talk to about this but no one was online and all I could do was just think to myself. Do I really want a one night stand with this hot guy and lose my virginity to him to like Sarah? What if Sarah found out? Then I'd lose my best friend. But if she didn't find out...

Things were going threw my head when I finally came up with my decision. I chose I would fuck Justin and let him be my first. I called Justin back. I was so nervous.

"Justin?"

"Hey sexy one. Did you decide?"

"Yes, I did, and I do want to have sex with you. "

"Ok, I'll be right over. "

"Wait, do you have protection?"

"Of course! I'm not that stupid. "

I got out of my black shirt and black dress pants and put on this red skimpy dress and wore my black thong with a black lace bra. I told my parents I was going to go out to a movie with Justin, just as friends. But really, we were going to his place and I was going to lose my virginity.

Justin pulled up into my driveway.

"Bye mom, bye dad! I'm leavin'!"

I ran out the door and into Justin's car. Justin leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey beautiful. You're lookin' really good. "

"Thank you. " I said as I laughed and blushed.

I sat in the car with my legs spread. Justin ran his hand up my thigh as he drove to his house. His hand felt really good on my thigh. I started to get wet from him just touching it.

"Here we are. Home sweet home. " Justin said as we pulled into his driveway.

Justin then got out of the car and opened my car door and he lifted me up and carried me into the house. Justin started nibbling on my neck and kissing my chin. It felt really good. The last time I did something like that was back when I was 16 but I won't get into that. Justin laid me down on his bed and he got on top of me and we were french kissing madly. He was such a good kisser. He then removed his shirt and threw it on the floor. Wow he had such a hot body. I started kissing and sucking on his chest while I unbuttoned his pants. I pulled down his pants and he revealed his hard on for me. He was about 8 1/2 inches.

"Wow, you're a big bad boy aren't you?" I said with a grin.

"Oh yeah baby you know it. " Justin replied as he held his cock in his hand.

"Want me to suck on it?"

"Ohh yeah... "

I then got on my knees and started sucking furiously at his cock. Justin was moaning and groaning while he was fingering my pussy threw my thong. He then stood me up and took off my dress and kissed me some more.

"Samantha, I want you to know something... " Justin said breathlessly

"What... "I said as I continued to kiss him.

"I love you, not Sarah. I'm just using Sarah. "

"Mmmm... I don't care... make love to me Justin. " I said in an aroused voice.

Justin then sat on his bed and spread his legs while I got on my knees and started sucking at his cock again. I started slurping on it making it wet and sloppy as I played with his balls.

"Ohh yes Samantha... god... Samantha... that feels so great! Suck it harder and faster baby.!!"

I then took more of it in my mouth and I deep throated him. He came in my mouth.

"Ok Samantha, I want you to get on your back and let me make love to you. "

"Ok. " I replied. I got on my back and spread my legs wide open.

Justin slipped his tongue deep inside of me while his index finger massaged my clit. I wanted to orgasm right then and there but he held it back. Justin then switched places with his tongue and finger and he fingered me.

"Oooooh Justin... mmmmm... you know this is my first time being ate out!! I love it!!!!"

"Mmmm... you taste really good Sam. " Justin muffled.

"Ooh Justin... I think my pussy is ready for your cock. "

"You think so?"

"Yesssss... gimmie your cock pleeeeease?"

Justin then rammed his 8 1/2 incher into my tight pussy. I started to bleed a little but it felt really really good.

"OOoooooh Justin... yes... yesssss... uhhhhhhh" I said as Justin kept going deeper in me. He then pulled out and went back in. He kept doing it harder and faster and he wouldn't go in so deep.

"Uhhhh Samantha... uhhhhhhhh"

"Justin... ohhhhh godddddd Justin... "

I then squirted cum all over Justin's cock.

That was the only affair Justin and I had. Sarah still doesn't know about it... or does she?

To be continued... or not...