He Loves Us Both Ch. 01

Story Info
A man loves his wife's friend too.
2k words
4.05
22k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay, Rosie?" he would always ask.

"Yeah," I would usually respond.

But most of the time I wasn't sure if I was okay. I wasn't sure of anything, really. I didn't know how he felt. I didn't even know how I felt about him. I wasn't supposed to, anyway. After all, he's Selena's husband. She and I have been friends forever.

If I was certain of anything, it was that Marcus is a good guy. He is smart and funny. He is compassionate and very understanding. I guess that's why he had put up with Selena for so long. But I suppose her being so pretty made it easier too.

My last boyfriend, Jake, wasn't so understanding. He broke my heart. I guess that's what I get for being too superficial. But Marcus gives me hope that one day I'll find someone that has both a beautiful face and a heart to match.

One hot summer after noon, I called Selena to let her know I was free and could be there in ten minutes if she was home. It was the usual weekend ritual.

"Yeah," She said.

I heard her shouting down to Marcus in the basement, where he usually spends his time fiddling with his guitar. The sound was muffled, but I could still make out the conversation.

"We're not doing anything today, right, hon? Roseanne wants to drop by."

I heard him shout a response. "Yeah. No. We're good. But you do have to make a trip to see those guys. You gotta get that thing sorted out."

"Oh yeah. That's right." She uncovered the phone. "Yeah. I just have to run some errands. But Marcus will be home," She said.

"Cool. See you then."

I slipped into my shorts, pulled on a T-shirt and tied up my hair. It was way too hot to wear anything else. And besides, I had no one to impress at the moment.

I waited a while before I headed over, but when I got there, the car was still not in their driveway.

Marcus answered the door. He must've been spending a lot of time in the basement. He hadn't shaved as yet. With his guitar in his hand, I thought, for a brief moment, that he looked rather sexy. I quickly dismissed that thought.

He greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, as he sometimes does, and there was a faint smile on his face. Towering over me, he gestured an invitation. "Yeah. Sorry. She's not back as yet. Come in. Make yourself at home."

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

"You want something to drink?" he asked, as he opened the door of the refrigerator.

"Thanks. But I'm alright."

"Okay. I'm just finishing up something downstairs. I'll be back in a bit."

"No problem." I started to mindlessly flip through the channels.

Soon I heard some music coming from the basement. Marcus sang beautifully, but I couldn't make out the words. I wanted to hear a little more, though. I muted the TV and as I headed down to the basement, I could hear some of the lyrics:

"...I love you and her, but she's been good to me. But I wonder, where you and I could be..."

I must've startled him because he stopped all of a sudden. For a moment, he looked as though he'd seen a ghost. Then another smile.

"You okay, Rosie?"

"Yeah."

This was familiar territory.

"Sorry. I'm done now."

"No, please don't stop. I was rather enjoying it."

"Oh, thanks." He seemed pleasantly surprised.

"What's the song about anyway?" I asked.

He paused for a moment. Then I saw an unfamiliar look on his face. He stared down at his guitar and tapped on a string with his thumb. His long hair covered his his boyishly handsome face. His brown eyes, no longer looking back at me.

He took a deep breath and sighed. Then he looked up at me, reached over and placed his hand on mine and whispered, "It's about you, Rosie."

My mind began to race, as did my heart. I pulled my hand away. He could see that I was confused.

I barely managed to get the words out without choking on them. "What? I don't understand," I said, softly.

But I understood all too well. My friend's husband just made a pass at me.

He put down his guitar, stepped back and put his hands up as if he was under arrest. "Look. I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. It's strange. But I feel like I love you. I've felt this way ever since you and Jake broke up."

He grabbed both of my hands this time. As he stared into my eyes, I felt as though he was looking at my soul. "When I saw how hurt you were, I realized that I wanted to comfort you. I wanted to make you feel better. I wanted to show you love. You deserve more than a broken heart. You deserve to be happy."

I gently slid my hands out of his. I felt as though my mind would explode. I felt as though my heart was beating it's way out of my chest. Even though the basement was cool, I felt an almost unbearable heat flow through my body, straight to my face. I was flattered. I was uneasy.

He continued as he sat down. "I know I'm risking everything telling you this. But I just felt like you needed to know."

I looked down. "I can't do that to Selena. What am I supposed to do with all of this? It's just too much." I turned and looked at him. "How can you say that love two women at the same time?" I asked.

He replied, "You don't need to do anything you don't want to. That's not what this is about. I love Selena. I don't want to leave her. I just wanted you to know that I love you too. I don't understand it much myself. I want to always be here for you when you need me, though."

His phone rang. It was Selena. That was my chance to head back upstairs and get out of there.

On my way up, I heard him say, "Yeah. I'll tell her."

Seconds later, Marcus ran up the stairs. I suppose he thought I had left. I thought I was leaving too.

But something was holding me back. Everything had become clear all of a sudden. I deserve to be happy too. Maybe he really loves me.

My thoughts were interrupted. "She's running late," he said in a soft voice.

I turned around to face him. I could see disappointment in his eyes behind his long hair. I brushed his hair aside and smiled at him. "You said you wanted to show me love. Show me."

He seemed confused for a moment. Then his face lit up. He didn't say a word. He turned off the TV, took my hands and led me to the couch. He kissed my neck and began to unzip my shorts. In one motion, he slid them off me along with my panties.

I became tense all of a sudden. I started to wonder. What if he doesn't like how I smell? What if he doesn't like how I taste? Why didn't I wear some sexy underwear? Then a more important question. What if Selena walked in on us right now?

"Relax," he said, as he sat me down. He knelt, kissed my cheek. Then our lips touched, briefly. I wanted more.

He placed his big hands on the inside of my thighs and gently pushed them apart and lowered his head. He was so close, I could feel his breath on my skin. I knew what was about to happen. I slid forward and leaned back.

He kissed his way up my thighs. Slowly. I became wet with anticipation. My heart was racing again. He kissed my pussy. I felt appreciated, needed even. I started to relax. I closed my eyes. I felt his tongue pry apart my pussy lips. Slowly, he licked his way up and down, pausing only to suck on them, then back to licking. He continued to lick and suck me as though he had been starved. Then he kissed my clit and began to lick it and suck it. His lips devoured me. His tongue drove me crazier with every flicker.

I started to breathe heavily. I couldn't help but moan. I could hear him hum and moan as he sucked on my clit faster and harder. I was so wet. I've never felt anything like it before. I was being loved by a man, not one of the boys I have been with before. There was no doubt that he knew what he was doing. I've missed out on so much for so long. Marcus was eating my pussy. Was it a dream?

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked up at me, wrapped his arms around my thighs and began to suck my pussy even harder, kissing and licking in between, making noises that made me even wetter. I closed my eyes again, grabbed his head and pulled him closer between my legs. I could feel the blood rushing from my heart to all parts of my body.

He pulled me closer as he continued to suck on my clit. I could feel his unshaven face pressed up against me. He sucked and licked even more vigorously. I arched my back and began thrusting my hips in a rocking motion, moaning uncontrollably. "Yes" I screamed.

I began to feel overwhelmed. I felt like every feeling I had was now between my legs. I was going to explode. And I did. Waves of ecstasy pulsated through me. Heaven, I thought.

My pussy was dripping. Juices covered his mouth. Marcus was still slowly kissing and licking my pussy. I was satisfied, for the moment. He, too, had a look of satisfaction on his face. I couldn't move. I was so numb.

He stood up and smiled as he pulled me up.

"You okay, Rosie?" he asked.

Before I could answer, his phone rang. It was Selena. For a moment I had forgotten about Selena. But it was all coming back to me now.

"Hey...Okay, I'll let her know," He muttered into the phone.

"She's on her way. She'll be here in fifteen minutes."

"Marcus, I..."

He interrupted me.

"You don't need to say anything, Rosie. You don't need to do anything. Just know that I am here for you. Whenever you need me."

I smiled, hugged him and kissed him softly. There was so much more that I wanted to happen. As I made my way up the stairs to the shower, I turned and shouted, "Yeah, by the way. I'm better than Okay."

I had fifteen minutes to shower and compose myself. We showered separately. This time, anyway. By the time Selena returned home, I was back in the living room, mindlessly flipping through the channels again. Marcus was back in the basement playing his guitar. I wondered if she suspected anything. She didn't. Surprisingly, I had composed myself really well. Now, it was up to Marcus to do his part.

We did our usual thing before I headed home. The whole afternoon I tried very hard not to become distracted by thoughts of what had happened.

At home, I had time to think about it all as I laid in my bathtub, wineglass in hand. I felt like I had betrayed my best friend and at the same time, I felt happy - something I hadn't felt in a long time.

Despite it all, I was still unsure of many things. What happens now? What will happen when Marcus and I see each other again? There's so much I needed to say. There's so much I wanted to do.

I started to believe that one heart can love two. I took a sip of my wine.

One thing is for sure, I want to see Marcus again.