He Makes Me So...

Story Info
Older man and younger woman sneak away.
1k words
3.86
48k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is twelve years her senior, but she has always been more fascinated and enticed by older men. The way he looks at her when he thinks she is unaware of his gaze makes her feel wanted. He just sits and watches as she twists and weaves her long blonde hair while daydreaming. He slides his hand down her back and back up her shirt and softly caresses the small of her back. Not enough to be noticed by anybody while they sit at the bar, but enough for her to feel his touch. She wants to take his hand and let him lead her upstairs, but she knows it's not time yet, so she just flashes him a smile. Their eyes meet and for a brief second nobody and nothing else exists.

The roar of the jukebox and the customers at the bar chime in and they are distracted from each other. They begin to mingle with the crowd. Each doing their own thing, yet still glancing at each other occasionally. The bar begins to slow and he has a chance to return to her. The seats on both sides of her are now occupied and he swings one leg around her and slides his butt down behind hers. He puts his hands at her hips as they make conversation with the remaining customers. His hands slowly slide down her hips and to her legs as he leans forward and whispers in her ear to meet him upstairs.

He gets up from behind her and makes his way behind the bar and out through the back entrance. She gets up and makes her way to the side entrance. Upstairs they walk down the hall towards each other meeting at the doorway to his bedroom. They embrace as they lock lips and start to caress each other's bodies. She is wet for him and he his hard for her. They move into the bedroom, still enticed by each other's embrace. He lies down on his back on the bed with his feet on the floor. She stands before him and undoes her pants and lets them drop. He just lays and watches her in silence as his arousal starts to show in his pants. She isn't wearing any panties and begins to pull her shirt over head to expose the rest of her. With a quick flick, her bra falls to the floor. She leans over him and starts to kiss his lips as she reaches down to undo his jeans to let his manhood out. He lifts up to allow her to finish undressing him. She straddles him and leans forward to let her breasts rub against his bare chest. He reaches up to caress and fondle her breasts, flicking her nipple rings around with his fingers as she lets out a slight moan to show her pleasure. She pushes her warm shaven pussy down against his member and rubs her wetness against him as if groping his hard member with it. He watches her as she enjoys his manhood between her moist lips.

He rolls her over and straddles her, putting his muscular arms under her armpits and his hands under head. She is almost pinned and at his mercy. He pushes the tip of his member to her opening and gently slides into her. She lets out a sigh of pleasure from the feeling of him entering her. He rocks his hips back and forth plunging himself in and out of her. Her legs are wrapped around him and her hips meet his with every push. He licks at her neck and ear as he moves his hands down around her bottom as he props her up to get further inside of her. She leaves her hands over her head, as she likes to let him be in total control. He moves his hands around her legs and plants his hands under her armpits as if doing pushups against her. Her legs slide up his arms until her ankles are wrapped around his neck. He plunges harder and deeper into her. Her pussy begins to tighten around his manhood as she begins to orgasm. He lets her finish and then flips her over with her bottom up in the air for him to enter again. He wraps himself around her with his arms under her shoulders and his hands holding her hands that lie above her head as he plunges in as far as he can go. He moves slowly, but hard pushing his hips against her ass. She is breathing heavy and starts to moan out again at the pleasure he his bringing her. Again, he lets her finish and she flips over onto her back.

She is the wrong way on the bed now and as she lies back, her head hangs off the bed. He tells her he is going to do her in this position. He reaches up and fills his hands with her long blonde hair as he cradles her head. He kisses and licks her lips as he inserts himself into her again. He thrusts hard and deep into her and with every thrust, they slide a little more off the bed. He has to drop one hand to the floor to hold them up, while still holding her head with the other. He thrusts harder and harder as she wraps her legs around him allowing him to push them further off the bed. His other hand drops to the floor as her head falls back. He leans down and sucks and nibbles on her neck as his thrusts push them further to the edge. Her head and upper body is now on the floor and the positioning has left him to plunge deeper inside her than ever before. She cries out his name as she starts to orgasm again. Her muscles contract around him and he lets out a sigh of relief as he pulls out and releases his juices down her belly. He looks into her eyes as her clit twitches from his balls pressed against it. He asks her if she enjoyed that and she just flashes him a smile.