He, Me, & She Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does she taste?" I asked him, my teeth working the skin of her neck. I eased one hand into her panties, slowly sliding them off as my other hand firmly rubbed her clit. Justin stepped in to kiss her as she continued to soak through the material.

"She tastes," Justin said, stepping back and licking his lips. "...she tastes like pussy."

"But," Justin said and I removed my mouth from her neck. "I need to fuck you."

I grinned and took his and Jenna's hands and led them to the bed. Jenna got up first, and Justin and I just stood at the edge, watching her wet pussy shining in the light.

"Your turn to taste," Justin said as he pushed me forward so that my face was level with her pussy.

"I want to fuck you while you lick her pussy," Justin's hand held my back down. I felt the tip of his dick sliding up and down the entrance of my box. I licked my lips, ready to eat. I was bent over, inches away from one of the prettiest pussies I had ever seen, with my boyfriend's dick about to be inside of me.

My pussy was still soaking wet and instead of fucking me right away, he slid his dick up and down my slit. I leaned my head forward and softly licked at her clit, teasing her as she did me. My hands held her legs apart and I licked her slowly as Justin's dick slipped inside of me. As soon as he began fucking me, I licked her harder.

I took one hand and started fingering her with the same rhythm with which Justin was fucking me. As he fucked harder, I fucked harder and had two fingers inside her pussy and two on my own.

My face was covered her sweet juices as I nibbled and licked her clit. My fingers were now moving faster and she whimpered softly as I fucked her deeper. She started grinding her pussy into my face as I fingered her faster, sucking harder on her clit.

"Oh, fuck me...yeah, suck my pussy...Fuck me..." She started grinding her pussy into me and I brought my other hand to her clit, rubbing hard. "Yes...Harder...fuck me...fuck me harder..."

My two hands worked her pussy and I looked down at what was in front of me. The two fingers inside were almost a blur and as I fucked her, I felt her pussy begin to clench down on my hand.

As she started coming, I felt Justin stick a finger in my ass and I felt my orgasm building as well.

"Shit," I said, short of breath. " I'm gonna come...Make me come, baby...Fuck me...Oh shit, shittt..." I couldn't hold back and the first wave hit me, my hands never letting go of Jenna's pussy.

"Yeah, fuck her pussy...I'm gonna come..." Justin was coming hard as I rode my orgasm out. "Fuck...fuck... I'm coming..."

All three of us were coming at the same time, never letting up as we brought our orgasms farther and farther. It was magical; musical, even. Three people, all screaming and moaning at the same time... and then we fell. I fell on top of Jenna and Justin fell on top of me.

"Fuck, you two are good," Jenna kissed the top of my head as I lay on her chest. I was listening to her heart pound, mine pounding inside me as well, and feeling Justin's pounding on my back.

"The night is still young, ladies," he said. I could hear him smiling. "Neither of you has drank your wine and it seems like a good time to use that new showerhead..." Justin's voice trailed off as I laughed. Jenna kissed me again softly, and I closed my eyes, Justin's arms wrapped around us both.

12