He Never Knew

Story Info
I get a chance to get even with my neighbor's hot bitch wife.
4k words
4.17
167.9k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hbgeek
hbgeek
31 Followers

He never knew. And neither did she....?

This happened a few years back and is one of the most memorable times of my life.

I live in a nice suburb neighborhood. With all the nice trimmed lawns, neighborhood parties and kids Trick or Treating on Halloween. It also has the standard neighborhood MILF or two. In our little corner that would be Miranda. She was a 5' 8" raven haired, trim and fit body to die for, mother of two. I found out later that she had the most delectable 38C breasts you ever want to nibble and suck, an ass that could crack walnuts and the most delicious juicy cunt you could find anywhere. She was my neighbor along with her husband Jim and their two kids. The kids were nice kids and Jim was a good guy. We weren't best friends but we talked "across the fence" like neighbors do but we didn't hang out really. The biggest reason for this was Miranda. She did not like me much, more accurately she distained everything I represented. There was even a time that I had my biker friends over just to piss her off. Jim liked to come over and hang with us talking bikes but she would always drag him back home with nasty looks at me and my friends. We would always talk about how she just needed a good fucking, maybe even a gangbang to break her down. But it was always just horny drunk talk.

On this occasion I had a biker friend over wrenching on a bike I was rebuilding and drinking in my garage. Jim had told me the kids were at his parents for the weekend since it was his and Miranda's anniversary and they were going out for a nice dinner and some dancing. Buck and I saw them leave about 6 that evening and damn she was looking HOT, HOT, Hotter than Hell. I made a comment to Jim about his fun later in the evening and got daggers from her as she got into their car to leave. Buck and I continued to wrench and drink.

About 9:30 that night they got home, Buck and I thought was a little early, but hey she did look great tonight. As they crawled from the car they seemed to be in a tiff about something. I jokingly said "Hey Jim if you're gonna fight with her I could take her inside and cheer her up again." This got me a dirty look and a somewhat drunk response from Miranda.

"Not efen in your dirtyish dreams ashole!" right before she slammed the car door and staggered into the house.

As I stood dumbstruck Jim said "I'm sorry for that Race, Buck. She is just really pissed at me right now."

"No, I'm sorry." I said. "I shouldn't have been so rude like that. I was just goofing with you."

"I know Race. She had this whole romantic evening planned. Dinner, dancing, then home for some private time without the kids around." "Then at dinner I got a call from work for an emergency that is going to keep me away most of the night."

"That really sucks Jim. Wish I could help you out somehow."

"Well to tell you the truth Race I would be really grateful if you could give me a call if you notice her trying to leave. I think she is too drunk for that."

That was when Buck said "I'm outta here! I ain't hangin' here to drunk sit."

Jim said "Wait, Buck! I didn't mean you had to babysit her." as Buck got in his truck to leave.

"Ah let him go." I said. "He hasn't been of any use tonight anyway. He has been moping all night because his wife is pissed at him." "Come to think of it maybe you two should hang out and comfort each other after all." I said laughing. That got a grin from Jim. "I'll take care of her for you Jim. Don't you worry about anything buddy. Just go do your work and get home when you can."

"Thanks Race, I owe you one. She shouldn't be any trouble once she is in bed. She is hard to wake when she has been drinking."

Jim went into his house for a bit then emerged again to leave after changing. As he was getting into his car Miranda came to the door in a short robe and a bottle of wine and yelled at him "Fine. Leave me here alone and horny. You might be sorry when you come home and I'm gone somewhere giving what you don't want to someone else." As she said this she noticed me standing in my driveway. She looked at me then at Jim and said "Maybe I'll even let him, motioning to me with her bottle, fuck my brains out tonight while you are gone."

Jim looked at me then turned to her and said "I'm sorry honey but I have to go. I'll be back as soon as I can. I swear. If you want to hang out with Race while I'm gone and he doesn't care, that is fine with me."

Miranda looked at me then back to Jim and replied "As if!" then turned and went back inside slamming the door behind her. Jim looked at me, said he was sorry then crawled in his car and was gone.

I tinkered with the bike for about another hour but still thinking about Miranda. Then as I was putting things up I began to think. Where does that stuck up bitch get off treating me like she did? It would serve her right if I went right up there and I DID fuck her brains out whether she wanted it or not. Then I realized she wasn't worth going to jail for.

As I finished cleaning up I was putting the last tools in my tool chest I happened across a key. That key got me thinking. You see it was a key that Jim had given me one time when they went on an extended vacation so I could keep an eye on the house while they were gone. He made a point of telling me when he gave it to me that Miranda had no idea he was doing this and he wasn't going to tell her because she would kill him. I had used it while they were gone I will admit. I had decided to go check out their house one day while they were gone just to see what it looked like. It was a nice place, well-kept and clean. OK, and yes I did let my pervert out a little and I looked through their bedroom. I saw Miranda's panty drawer, so I knew what she liked to wear. I knew where she kept her "toy". So there I stood looking at that key. I picked it up and looked at it. It fit the back door of Jim's garage as well as the door from the garage into the laundry room of the house. The more I looked at it the more I thought. After what seemed like an eternity I came to a decision.

You see what I was thinking was that Miranda treated me like shit. I was tired of it. Jim was gone, by his own admission, for most likely all night. Jim and I were built almost exactly alike, I had been to the gym with him before so I knew we were basically the same size and build in every way. And I do mean EVERY way. She was drunk off her ass. I was horny. And I had a key to their house. I had to at least go take a look around. If she found me out before anything happened I could just say Jim had asked me to look in on her. And I definitely wanted to look in on her, every tight smooth succulent inch of her hard body. I took the key, turned the garage light out and went to clean up and change clothes.

After a shower I slipped on a pair of sweat pants and a T shirt. I had decided to go commando for convenience. I picked up the key and slipped out my back door under the cover of dark. It was almost 11:30 pm so I figured if things went well I had 3 or 4 hours before Jim came home. That should be enough time to give Miranda a good workout. I slipped across the back yard and up to their back garage door. I slid the key in and turned it to unlock the door. I slipped through the garage to the laundry room door. I slid the key into that door and turned it quietly to unlock it. I removed the key and made sure it was securely stashed in my sweat pants so I wouldn't lose it. I slipped in the door quietly and waited while listening for any noise. I heard nothing so I eased out into the kitchen. All was quiet throughout the house. The only light was the moon shining in the open windows. I worked my way back towards the master bedroom as quietly as possible. As I reached the doorway I stopped and listened again. All I could make out was a steady heavy breathing so I eased around the corner to see what the situation was.

What I saw made my dick instantly hard. The moon was shining through the open blinds, Miranda was lying face down on the king size bed with the sheet covering just one leg from the calf down. The other leg was cocked out just slightly and she was wearing a tight white tank top and a pair of gray bikini panties stretched tight across her perfect ass. I stood for a moment taking in the site before me. Miranda was so beautiful it made my cock ache. I eased into the room silently. My mind was racing as I tried to figure out what to do. Finally I decided. I let it all run through my head as I removed my T-shirt and sweat pants. As I folded and laid them on a chair by the door I had a sudden inspiration. Before I closed the blind to remove the light that might allow me to be identified easier I stepped to Jim's dresser and found his cologne. I sprayed some on my chest and on my wrists then I sprayed it in the air and stepped through the mist. This combined with the dark room, I was hoping, would help fool Miranda's mind into believing I was her husband. I quietly placed the cologne back on the dresser and moved to the window to close the blinds. After closing the blinds and letting my eyes adjust to the dark I moved to the side of the bed and slowly slid the sheet off of Miranda's leg and down to the foot of the bed.

I gently slid into the bed and moved over to Miranda's side. I gently laid a hand on her side where the shirt ended and her hip was exposed. God it was a rush to feel the texture difference with my thumb and first finger resting on her shirt, my middle fingers on her warm skin and my pinky on her panties. I gave her a second and after no reaction from her I slid my hand lower on her hip, past the panties to her bare thigh, still no reaction. Jim was right she was a heavy sleeper when she had been drinking. Most women I have been with tend to wake up or move when someone touches their bare skin while they are sleeping. I inhale her scent as I glide my hand down her thigh to just above her knee then gently over her leg to the inside of her thigh. I am like a coiled spring waiting to be discovered and having to run as I move my hand up the inside of her leg. When I feel panties on my hand again I am cupping her ass with my index finger located between her legs and I can just feel the crotch of her panties. There is a warm heat coming from her pussy as I lightly squeeze her ass cheek.

I was still getting no reaction from Miranda. I debate kissing her shoulder then decide to try and get her body to betray her before she wakes up. If I can get her body to respond to the point that it needs release then even when she does wake up she will be craving the attention to get that release so bad she hopefully would be less likely to notice that things seem different and I am not her husband.

So I slide my hand back down her ass cheek as I rub my finger over her pussy through her panties. I do this a few times as far down between her legs as I can then I slide it all the way up to her lower back then down again. Only this time as my fingertips reach the panties I slide under them so I am on rubbing the bare skin of her ass. I am almost shaking as I move gently down over the curve of her cheek between her legs until I feel her pussy lips under my fingers soft and smooth. I was hoping her lips were shaved. I don't care if there is any above the slit but I love to eat pussy and I adore smooth shaved pussy lips. I stroked up and down her lips a few seconds then I felt them separate slightly and there was a little moisture. A couple of more seconds and there was more moisture. Then I was able to slide a finger in between her lips all the way to the top of her pussy where I felt a little hair. Then on the return trip I felt a hard bump start to show up as her body got excited and her clit started to respond.

I stroked up and down her pussy a little longer. It was starting to become quite slick. Finally I pressed the tip of my finger into her a little deeper and felt the resistance of her tight ring of muscle at the entry of her silky sweet pussy. I started teasing, circling and lightly rubbing her entry which released more wetness onto her lips. With this new infusion of pussy juice I was able to stroke her lips and clit a little faster getting her clit to stand up even more. Then as I just slid the tip of my finger into her tight channel her hips moved and her crooked leg straightened a little.

I decided to push it a little further to speed things up. I took my free hand and worked her panties down as gently as I could. They hung up a little on the hip that was down but pulling my finger away from stimulating Miranda's body caused her body to try and keep contact with my finger which in turn caused her pelvis to rise allowing me to slide the panties down to her thighs. At that point without manipulating her legs her panties seemed stuck, or not. Have you ever chewed the elastic waistband of a pair of panties in half? Let me tell you it ain't easy. Eventually I had the panties off and Miranda was bare ass naked from the waist down and squirming from my manipulations. When I turned my attentions back to the job at hand I focused on driving her insane with lust.

I stroked her pussy a little more then I worked my thumb into her tight passage. As my thumb slid into her I felt her legs open a little bit to help accept it. Women like it when I use my thumb to finger them when they are face down because my thumb fits just right to curl over the pelvic bone and rub the g spot. This allows me to be able to use my fingers to stroke her lips and more importantly her clit. I have found that strumming my fingers over her clit while I gently rub the spongy g spot in a woman's pussy it can drive them into a sexual frenzy. Miranda was no different. Her body responded in spades, and I think she was still out. While I was working her pussy I couldn't resist that ass. I leaned in and planted a kiss on her left ass cheek. She moaned. So I kissed her right cheek. She moaned a little louder. So I leaned in and licked down the crevice between her cheeks. When I reached her little puckered rosebud and gently teased it with the tip of my tongue her body exploded.

Miranda's pussy was on fire and soaking my hand. While she was in the middle of an orgasm I rolled her over so I was positioned between her legs. I leaned into her stomach and started to tongue her belly button while I kept a finger or two inside her stroking gently to keep her stimulated and on the edge. I kissed all around her stomach while gently stroking in and out of her.

I realized that she was most likely awake when I hear her moan "Oh yea." It was time for the next act.

I kissed a little lower down her side to the top of her hip then a hard turn right across the top of her mound. As I grazed over the top of her pussy I felt a small strip of hair which I paused at and dipped my tongue ever so gently into her crease which rewarded me with a sharp intake of breath and a slight movement towards my tongue as I withdrew it back into my mouth. I grinned at that and dipped my tongue back into her slit. This time it wasn't a sharp intake of breath but a small whimper. I kissed her pussy at the top of the slip then worked my way down one side of her labia to almost the bottom then across and back up to the top again. As I was doing this she had relaxed her legs and they had spread wide open to give me access to her treasures. When I got to the top again I slid my hands under her ass squeezing and kneading it. She was rocking her pelvis trying to get me to lick her again, so I obliged her.

As I pulled away she whined slightly but when I laid my tongue on her taint and just tickled her little brown rosebud with just the tip before I licked all the way to the top of her pussy she growled somewhere deep inside. It was a most sexy and sensual sound. As my tongue ran upwards I was rewarded with her lips parting and a flow of nectar from the gods coming from inside her dousing my taste buds. I licked again and again, over and over. Until there was a steady flow of juice coming from her and she was squirming all over the bed panting and almost screaming "Oh God!" nonstop. Then as she was almost gasping for breath and clawing at the sheets I went to the top of her slit and sucked her clit into my mouth as I slid a finger up into her pussy. She arched her back spread her legs and started shuddering like she was going into a seizure. I lightly bit down on her clit as I slid the tip of my finger around the ring of muscle at the entry to her inner treasures causing her to jerk and cum all over my face. As I released her clit I realized she was holding her breath. I removed my hand and watched as she relaxed back down onto the bed sucking air. It was then that I felt her tits for the first time. Apparently while I was busy eating her out Miranda had pulled her shirt up and was squeezing her tits and tweaking her nipples. My God they were perfect. Round, firm and topped with small areolas and hard little nubs. I was wishing I had some light to see by so I could take in her whole naked vision.

After she had cum her legs went limp spread wide and my cock felt like it was going to explode. So without wasting more time I slid to my knees, lifted her legs up onto my shoulders as I slid forwards and as she placed her hands on my shoulders I slid my cock home into her tight wet pussy.

As I slid my cock in balls deep she growled, "My God yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" So that's what I did.

I knew I would not last long at this point and I needed to cum and I wanted to unload inside her. I started stroking in and out of her. I then ran my hands up her legs to her knees and pressed them down to her chest. I was still pumping hard while I moved her knees further apart and down a little more trapping her tits between them. As I was pushing them back together pressing her boobs together she reached her hands around and grabbed my ass pulling me into her as hard as she could. When she started to orgasm again and her pussy was squeezing my cock I could not hold out any longer. I slammed into her as deep as I could and started spraying my seed into her filling her up with my spunk.

I felt her suddenly go limp as I slid my dick out of her and after checking her pulse I realized she had passed out. Somewhere in my brain a little voice said "Good time to leave dipshit before you get discovered."

As I was getting dressed I had another brilliant thought. I picked up her ripped panties and put them in my pocket, grabbed a new pair out of her panty drawer and went to the night stand where she had her toys stashed. If you remember I had looked around the house before when they were gone so I knew where she hid her dildo. As I took it out of the drawer I saw it was almost 4am. I took her panties and wiped the crotch in the wet between her legs and on the mattress and tossed them to the foot of the bed. Then ever so gently I slid her dildo up inside her to cover it with our fluids, and even passed out her hips rocked up to receive the fake phallus. I then placed the dildo next to her out stretched hand.

When I stood up from the bed I heard the front door close. When I was trying to figure out where to go I heard Jim coming down the hall. I only had one choice so I stepped to the bathroom door and waited. You see the bathroom off of the bedroom also opens into the hall so if Jim came into the bedroom first I would slip quietly into the hall through the bathroom and the reverse if he went into the bathroom first. As Jim stepped into the bedroom I backed into the bathroom and made my way to the hall.

As I turned and started towards the garage I heard Jim open the blinds and say "Wow. Looks like someone couldn't wait for daddy to come home." When he saw Miranda on the bed all spread out like she was. I silently got out through the garage and back to my place without being discovered. Man did I sleep like a baby that night.

hbgeek
hbgeek
31 Followers
12