He Planned a Secret Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers

I smiled and said, "When Kasumi comes back in here ask her for a kiss. Ask her before you ask Ann or Diane. It will make her week! That will be your second kiss." I took her in my arms and kissed her mouth. Softly but firmly to begin and then with thoughts of melting butter I kissed her a little deeper. I felt her surrender. I held her together until she regained some control and then I ended the kiss and said, "Thank you."

I turned and quickly went out into the dining room. I took the three wives aside and told them what Jenny wanted. I asked if they thought they could give her what she wanted. They nodded.

More people came in and the wives headed for the kitchen. The older Mike looked at the bill that totaled almost sixty dollars and gave me two fifties. I turned to the register to make change and when I turned back the brothers were gone.

Suddenly I was aware that Jose' was closing the front door and turning the sign to "CLOSED". It was time to clean up and get the restaurant ready for tomorrow. I stood at the register and loaded my thousand into the till. Jose' stopped by and gave me his thousand and I added it to the count. I made out the bank deposit slip, clipped like bills together and all the credit card slips and put it all in the zippered and locked night deposit bag. Jenny wouldn't even need to look inside.

We reloaded the salt, pepper and condiments, cleaned the floor, tables, chairs and then went into the kitchen and washed all the dishes, pots and pans. As we wiped our hands on towels all four women came to us and we both had a woman on each arm. Outside Jenny locked the door and we walked away. We all walked to the bank where Jose' and I had withdrawn some cash. Jenny dropped the bag in the night deposit and again hooked Jose's arm. I wondered where Jenny was parked.

She stayed on Jose's arm all the way home. He unlocked the Winnie and Kasumi said, "If it's Ok, I invited Jenny to spend the night here. Can we make her welcome, husband?"

Jose' held the door open and smiled. Jenny turned to Ann, Diane and me and said, "I'll be up and back at work early. Please let me thank you here and now." She embraced Ann, whispered to her and the shared an intimate kiss. She turned to Diane and repeated the message. I expected my hug and kiss to be much like what I had seen. When she whispered in my ear she said, "Next time we are together your wives promised I could have you inside me. I've been wet all day thinking about that."

Then she kissed me! My clothes must have a percentage of Nomex fire retardant in them. Otherwise I should have burnt to the ground!

The kiss ended and while I caught my breath she went into Jose's Winnie. Ann and Diane helped me inside our Winnie and into bed.

It was fully daylight when I woke up. I hauled myself out of bed and into the bathroom, noticing two naked women playing in the kitchen as I made the transition. When I came out of the bathroom they guided me to breakfast and introduced me to their own invention: a lobster, crab and cheese omelet with onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and sliced avocado. A toasted, sliced bagel sat next to the omelet.

One bite and I said, "When we print menus we list this as "Ben's Second Favorite breakfast!"

Diane smiled and Ann asked, "If this is second, what's first?"

"Either of you!"

At about nine we were joined by Jose' and Kasumi. We talked about what they had learned and how valuable the two days had been. We told them about the two thousand we had deposited to Jenny's account, to pay for the education.

Diane shared that she felt done. She could go for weeks of learning new cooking techniques and be happy but she had learned what she came to learn and was willing to let number four have their turn.

Jose' asked, "Who's number four?"

NUMBER FOUR Ann raised her hand and said, "I'm number four and I want to go to Yellowstone National Park."

I asked, "Why?"

"I've never seen a bison, a wild bear or a moose. All three live there. I've heard the area is beautiful and the people are friendly."

I'd never seen a live moose either. We did the on-line research, planned the route, did the shopping and the next day we were on the road again. Since it was Ann's trip, she was in charge. The trip could have been done in four hard days driving. We took seven. We stopped often, enjoyed the sights and met some wonderful people.

Yellowstone is big! We discovered how big after we were there. We spent three days doing the double loop road and some short hikes. We learned about volcanoes, mud pots, geysers and about white water rafting... for fun.

We saw bison walking in the middle of the road on our first day in Yellowstone. We saw a big bull walking with two cows out in front of him. Their coats were shaggy and they totally ignored us.

The second day we saw a momma bear and two cubs walking across a parking lot, being followed by three rangers. We stayed inside the RV's. All of us were excited to see the animals walking freely and so close.

At breakfast on day three Ann said, "Ok. We've seen the bison. We've seen the bears. Today, we'll see moose. We checked with rangers to see where the moose could be found. We went where they told us to go, hiked three miles and saw the lake where they were supposed to be.

They weren't there.

On day four we repeated the process and were told that other visitors had seen four moose the day before at a certain spot. We went there and again were forced to hike in to see the moose.

As we hiked we got hot. Ann took off her shirt and Jose' rubbed sunscreen on her freshly exposed skin. Kasumi took off her shirt and I rubbed the same sunscreen on her. It had a strong odor, not unpleasant, but strong.

We were standing together in a grove of lodge pole pine when Jose' softly said, "Freeze!"

We did and two moose came towards us through the trees. They were in no hurry and seemed curious about us. Not hostile or threatening, curious. We'd been told to be very careful around moose, if we saw them, as they are huge and could be dangerous. The bull approached us first. His head was about seven foot off the ground and sported a gigantic rack, easily eight foot across.

When he was less than two feet from Ann he bent his huge head down and sniffed her chest. A few seconds later his big tongue came out and he licked her chest, right where Jose' had rubbed the sunscreen on her. She didn't move, other than shaking in fear.

The female moose moved to Kasumi and licked her back, methodically licking all the sunscreen off her back. They shifted and kept licking until they had taken all the sunscreen off both women, front and back. They moved to the rest of us and sniffed us, but didn't lick.

After about ten minutes of the close encounter of the licking kind they snorted and walked back into the trees. As soon as we felt almost safe Ann and Kasumi started walking back towards the motor homes. Jose', Diane and I followed.

Inside the RV with the doors closed Ann said, "He licked my tits! A monster moose licked my tits!"

Jose' said, "We should write the company that makes that sunscreen and warn them that moose like the smell and the taste of their product!"

Diane said, "I'm so glad I didn't take my shirt off!"

"Why? Ann and Kasumi are probably the only women in America that have had their boobs licked by a wild moose!"

The conversation/discussion lasted hours. Every time it lagged or stopped Ann would say, "That monster licked my tits!" And, about the tenth time she said it I started laughing.

As I laughed Jose' asked, "You've been licked before, haven't you?"

Her eyes got bigger and she yelled, "Not by something with a tongue that weighs ten pounds! He licked my whole breast in one swipe! And, his tongue was rough!"

Kasumi added, "She had the worst breath! And, and neither of you saved us!" Inside I felt for both of them and was sorry there was nothing we could have done that wouldn't have put them in more danger. Outside I couldn't stop smiling. It had looked so funny.

Diane said, "Just be glad neither man had a camera ready!"

That set off another round of disgust, complaint and moaning. When things calmed a little they went into the bathroom and showered to try to get rid of the lingering feeling of those big tongues. When they came out, drying with a towel Ann said, "Ben, You're number five! Where are we going?"

NUMBER FIVE I answered, "To Seattle and then south along the coast, until we get to somewhere we want to live. I think I want to be near the Pacific Ocean, open a fun restaurant and only have it open four days a week."

"Leaving us plenty of time to play and enjoy being a family." Kasumi said.

The maps came out followed by hours of discussion about places any of us had been, places we'd heard about and wanted to see, ideas for the restaurant, staying hidden, money and avoiding moose. Laughter, touching and some kissing accented the discussion. Ann made lunch with Diane's help and we ate big bowls of vegetable soup with bread.

Towards evening we moved the RV's toward the north gate of Yellowstone, found a place to park and took another walk. We saw some mountain sheep in the distance and on our way back to the RV's we saw a dozen elk.

Diane asked, "When we have the new restaurant are you going hunting for fresh meat?"

Jose' smiled and said, "There will be no one shot kills. I'm not that good a shot."

"We might get reputations as bullet wasters." I said.

"I heard once about a man who traveled half-way round the world and fired one shot from three-quarters of a mile and got a kill." Jose' grinned.

I matched the grin and said, "I saw a man make a shot in a rain storm at half a mile and kill the target running away from him."

Diane said, "Back home, a man claimed he caught two trout with a single cast of his bait."

"Liars. Hunters, fishermen, golfers and politicians all lie." Ann said. We all nodded. They knew we meant what we said about our long distance kills.

It took two days to get to Seattle. Once there we stayed four days in the area. It was beautiful and we enjoyed lots of activities. Diane spoke to some local folk about the winters and we decided to move south. None of us wanted another winter shoveling snow.

Over the next month we moved farther and farther south. We tested various small towns and restaurants, but nothing gelled. I think each of us was waiting for something to tell us we were home. We stayed in various campgrounds, parking lots and parked a few nights on quiet country roads.

We loved the coast of Oregon, but the locals kept talking about the snow and cold of winter so we kept moving south. Even in northern California the talk was still about snow and cold. We moved south again.

We pulled into a small town slightly north of the San Francisco basin and Ann said, "I like how this feels."

We parked and started exploring the town and area. The main street looked a lot like it probably looked back in the forties and fifties, except for the newer cars and trucks. The drug store was a Mom & Pop, not a chain store. A poster posted on many of the shop windows advertised the schedule of the high school football team.

We wandered off the main street and saw a restaurant. Once upon a time the building had been something else and someone had transformed it into a restaurant. The sign over the doors said, "Martha's Kitchen". On a large window the painted words told the tale: "Open for Breakfast & Lunch, 6am to 5pm, Closed Sunday and Monday."

We seemed drawn to Martha's Kitchen. It was Tuesday at almost eleven in the morning. As we got closer we saw that the front windows were dirty, the sidewalk in front was cluttered with debris and leaves. Ann looked through the windows and whispered, "No one's inside. No lights are on."

The rest of us looked through the windows and Kasumi tried the door. It was locked. Kasumi said, "It's been closed a while. Even the door knob is dirty."

Across the street from Martha's Kitchen I saw a small Fix-It shop. The lights were on inside. I crossed the street and went inside. In the middle of lots of vacuums, toasters, blenders and things I saw an older man working at either taking a Hoover vacuum apart or her was putting it back together.

He was watching me and said, "Morning. Martha's not going to be open anytime soon."

"How long has her kitchen been closed?" I asked.

"About six weeks. Ever since she had a stroke." He shook his head. "It's sad. She's such a nice gal."

I got the feeling if I waited he'd tell me the story. He tightened a screw and then looked out the window. He said, "Roger, her husband, died last year. He was seventy. Martha kept working, closed just one day for the funeral and then kept cooking and feeding folks."

He loosened the same screw he had just tightened and continued, "When she had the stroke I found her. We got her to the hospital and they did what they could for her. Now she's in a care facility in Santa Rosa. They don't expect she'll ever get back here."

"Does she have family?" I asked.

His head shook slowly and he said, "Used to. Roger and two kids. The kids moved away after high school and came back when Roger died, for about three days. They have busy lives."

I heard between the words that they had stopped being in her life.

I asked, "You think she might sell the restaurant?"

His eyes locked on mine and he said, "I don't rightly know. I do know she needs money. She wants to come back and cook for people again."

"I think that might be possible. How can I find her and talk to her?"

He stood up and slowly moved to an old desk. On a scrap of paper he wrote the name and address of the care facility where Martha could be found. From the desk drawer he got a set of keys. He handed them to me.

"These are her keys. After you look over the place, please return them to me."

I took the keys and the paper, thanked him and went back across the street. Diane said, "We're home, aren't we?" Her eyes were full.

I handed her the keys and said, "Let's look inside. Maybe we'll get a feeling."

She molded herself to me and said, "We already have a feeling. What did you find out?"

I told them what I had learned. We went inside and Diane headed directly for the kitchen. Ann and Kasumi followed. Jose' and I checked out the dining room and the bathrooms, then we went into the kitchen. I heard phrases like, "We can..." "This will be perfect for..." and "I can't wait to..."

Jose' looked at me and said, "Guess we ought to go see a woman about a restaurant." I nodded.

It took another hour to get the women out of Martha's Kitchen and another hour to get to Santa Rosa. We entered the facility and at the reception desk I asked if we could see Martha. The young man behind the desk asked, "Martha who?"

"We don't know her last name. She owns a restaurant, Martha's Kitchen."

"Oh, that's Martha Adams. She's had a stroke. Why do you want to see her?"

"Maybe to buy her restaurant. Maybe." Jose' answered.

The young man called someone and a minute later we were met by a woman who introduced herself as a nurse. She explained Martha's condition to us as she led us to Martha.

Martha was sitting on a couch facing large windows that looked out towards the mountains. Nurse Kathy introduced us to Martha and waited while we greeted her. We pulled chairs near her and talked to her. Her mind was sharp even though she had some problems communicating. It was easy to tell she understood who we were and that we wanted to talk about her Kitchen. Two hours later we had a verbal agreement with her about the restaurant and her house. Roger had bought a duplex years ago, figuring the rental of one half would pay to keep Martha in her half, even if she didn't have much else. We agreed to look it over and maybe buy both from her.

By the end of the week we had a lease agreement for the restaurant, had transferred the utilities to us and had seen the duplex. Jose' and Ann said, "We can put a door between the sides and make it into a home for us!"

They were right.

We parked both motor homes behind the restaurant and put For Sale signs on both. We slept in the motor homes but lived in the restaurant. Our first two weeks were spent cleaning and getting the restaurant ready to function. For a small fee the city gave us a dumpster and we filled it.

As we got closer to being ready to feed people we sat together having lunch when Jose' said, "This isn't Martha's Kitchen anymore. I'd like to rename it and really make it ours."

Diane said, "The windows need to be scrapped and cleaned, too. The hours of operation will be different and we'll be closed three days, not two."

I asked, "What name?"

It was quiet for a while as we each thought about the right name for our restaurant.

Kasumi said, "Ohana. When we were stationed in Hawaii we learned the word. It means family, but more. It means that even if we don't know you we treat you like family."

Jose' nodded. Ann said, "We need someone to make a sign and to add the days and hours we'll be open." The name was picked. The hours we'd be open and which days was the discussion for the next few hours as we continued to work, getting the restaurant ready.

Kasumi and Ann bought plants for the dining room and pain for the walls. Diane updated the kitchen supplies with new pots, pans, utensils and plates. Jose' and I found suppliers for linens, food deliveries and a printer for our menus. I called the brothers Mike and Tom back in Maine. I placed an order and specified the delivery date.

We worked hard and by the end of a month we were close to being ready to open the doors. We had taken many trips to all the restaurants within about ten miles, checking their menus, their product and their delivery. Some were hole-in-the-wall places with paper plates and quick food. Some were up-scale places with white tablecloths and long wine lists and charged fifteen dollars for a hamburger. We found two places that served "fresh" seafood and in both cases Diane tasted their food and said, "Not really fresh."

Jose' and I hung the sign above the doors that read "OHANA, A Family restaurant where friends and Family gather for Good Food". We hung a banner that said, "Grand Opening, September Fifteenth!" Our wives delivered fliers to the businesses in the area offering discounts to our new customers to try us.

We put a quarter page ad in the local paper offering a discount if they brought the ad in with them. Jose' had signs made for inside the dining room. One said, "OHANA, the Hawaiian word for Family!" Another said, "Hugs are better than handshakes". "Free dessert to any student with an "A" on their report card!"

On the fifteenth we were all up, dressed in Hawaiian shirts and shorts and in the kitchen by five in the morning. I was worried. I kept thinking, 'What if no one comes?' Ann started the coffee at quarter to six. At six Diane opened the front doors. At five minutes after six our first customer walked in. Ann seated him and gave him a menu. By quarter after six we had ten customers and Ann delivered the first order to our first customer. He had ordered "Ben's Second Favorite Breakfast", a lobster meat omelet with cheese, a bagel and hot coffee.

After he ate all of it he asked Ann, "If this is Ben's second favorite breakfast what's his favorite?" Ann bent close to him and whispered in his ear. They both blushed and he laughed. When he paid the bill he asked me, "Are you Ben?"

I nodded and he said, "I loved breakfast. Is there a Ben's second favorite lunch on the menu?" I smiled and he said, "I'll be back."

We served twenty-three people breakfast. At eleven-ten a couple walked in and asked if it was lunchtime. It was. Between then and three (1500 hours) I noticed many of the people who had breakfast were back for lunch. We served eighty-seven lunches. Jose' and I washed lots of dishes and smiled a lot. Between three o'clock (1500 hours) and five-fifteen (1715 hours) we ate, kissed and got ready for dinner.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers