He Played Hard to Get

Story Info
He took me to the terrace and let me have him!
1.4k words
4.08
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a warm sultry day. The sun was finally sinking down and the small town came alive with people pouring onto the streets. The dorm rooms were mostly empty at that time of the year. It had been a week since the exams got over and another semester came to a close. A few of us decided to hang back to allow ourselves some fun before we got started on summer projects. Some of the guys were getting us pot, the girls were getting some moonshine, I was sitting around making a good playlist for the night.

I was a little nervous about that night. Among the guys who were going to be present, there was this Aaron. I had a little crush on him ever since he played his black electric guitar at the rock fest. He was a little taller than me, square and wore black boxers all the time. I stopped to check him out when he rode on a bike in front of our lecture hall. I have spoken to him a few times; he just seems to constantly stare at my lips like he is going to bite them off any second! His stare is so penetrating that I feel like he is stripping me naked in his head. He is smart, cocky and arrogant otherwise. Smartness turns me on insanely.

I was wearing a deep blue push-up bra, a ruffled black cotton top that hung off my shoulders exposing my entire collarbone. It showed off just the top of my tattoo on my left breast. I let my hair simply blow-dried and brushed. I chose a worn out denim shorts that rode up too far if I didn't watch out, and picked black strappy sandals to go with it all. I decided to skip wearing my thong; instead I just stuffed it in my pocket so I could leave it around when everyone was sufficiently drunk and have some fun.

It was almost 8pm when the party started. I checked the door every minute to see if he was coming. I almost desperately wanted to see him that night. I would have to wait a whole summer if I missed out on tonight. Having to spend several nights moaning under the covers thinking of him would not get me through summer. I wanted him really bad.

We started playing spin-the-bottle as soon as a couple of joints of weed got passed around. He still hadn't shown up. I figured he wasn't coming, so I poured myself a couple of shots and downed them. I could always look for another guy, I had caught a couple of them staring at my breasts-thank you push-up bra. One of them would definitely want to fondle me.

The bottle pointed at me at the very instant Aaron walked in. He was wearing a black sriped shirt. A few buttons were undone. His hair was a mess as usual; His pants hung low showing just the top of his black boxers. He casually walked and settled down next to me in the circle. Our eyes met for a second. I could feel my shorts getting wet just with him sitting next to me. His aftershave smelt heavenly. I wished I could just rip his shirt away that very instant.

He lit up a joint and offered it to me. I was already too high to have anymore. I wanted to do so many things to him at that very instant that I had to cross my legs to keep me from throbbing down there. The lights were dim and everyone was too high to remember anything the next day. Guys started swooping in on the girls and soon there was less talking but more giggling. Soon the place was left with Aaron, me and another couple who started making out furiously on the couch.

Aaron was quiet throughout. He was looking away and seemed to be enjoying the music. I just sat there munching on the celery sticks. The music was loud. I half choked when he suddenly turned and leaned into me.

"Did you pick out these tracks?" he shouted.

I was too busy smelling him rather than focusing on his question. I looked at him with smoky eyes and stood up.

"Do you want to go to the terrace for a smoke? I think we should give the other guys some privacy"

He grinned and nodded. He was almost down two joints. He stood up and put his arm around my waist. His fingers curled just below my bra. My nipples instantly perked up. I was just glad that I was wearing dark colored denim shorts. I bet I was soaked thoroughly down there.

We started walking up the stairs. I realized how stoned I was. I had to cling to him to keep myself from falling. He held me so close to him; it took me all I had from sucking on his neck. He leaned against a wall next to the bench and handed me a smoke. I sat on the bench with my back to him and lit up my cigarette. It felt good not looking at him for a while. I could not take it anymore. I was growing very frustrated that he was not making a move of any sort.

"Do you like celery?" The question was so not right for the mood I thought.

"Yes, it happens to be good for health" I snapped looking away from him.

I felt a warm hand on my neck. The fingers slid onto the top of my breasts teasingly. He leaned into the other ear and whispered, "Celery makes you taste good". I blushed furiously. He started kissing me on the neck and softly started sucking on the skin. His hand slid further in and almost into my bra. He stopped and walked around the bench to sit next to me. In one quick motion he grabbed my waist and slid and arm under my thigh. He shifted me easily such that I was straddling him. His hands moved up my waist slithering into my shirt. He pulled me down and kissed me deep. His wet tongue played around my lips.

He grabbed my ass and gave it a tight squeeze. His other hand was working his way up the inside of my thigh. He slid the bra straps off my shoulder. His lips found their way to the inside of my bra. My back was arched in pleasure. He cleverly used his hands to fondle me and unclasp my bra at the same time. My breasts hung there firm, with the nipples so aroused that they started to hurt. The tip of his tongue flicked my nipples. My body was quivering with the arousal. I started unbuttoning his shirt. I licked down slowly as each button popped open. I reached his pants. I hooked my fingers down his pants and let them linger.

He pressed his face against my chest. His fingers were rubbing me down there. I was so wet that he gave me a jubilant grin. He unbuttoned my shorts and slid them out of the way. I was straddling him completely naked. I undid his pants and zipped him down slowly.

I reached down with my fingers and grabbed his hard-on. He was so big and hard. I couldn't imagine how good he would feel inside me. He whipped his penis out and pulled out a condom. He paused to finger me before he slowly slid his boner into my open pussy. I lowered myself, feeling him stuffing me entirely. A rush of blood went to the insides of my thighs. He grabbed my ass and guided me as I rocked back and forth moaning with pleasure. I bit down on my lip as by breasts bounced softly. He was looking up at me with my arched back and squeezing my nipples as we rocked faster and faster. I dug into his shoulder and bit my lip as my entire body shuddered to an explosive orgasm. My face was flushed and tiny beads of sweat were forming on my body making it glisten in the moonlight. He grabbed me around the waist, arched his back and pushed himself into me far deep inside. He held still for a brief second and I could feel the hot cum inside me. We just lied there motionless waiting to catch our breath and find our bearings before we moved.

It was 5AM in the morning. The sky was getting lighter.

"Let me buy you breakfast. And lunch. And dinner... I owe you three dates!" he whispered as he nuzzled my neck.

My summer would go well now. I would come back the next semester to a lot more of him.