He Remembers Tracey Ch. 09.1

Story Info
Pictures among the wildflowers.
900 words
4.58
16.1k
00

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
964 Followers

In late March and early April in Texas, the bluebonnets and other wildflowers come in bloom across the state. The highway department has seeded the roadsides and the blooming flowers attract people just like the changing leaves of New England. It seems that every house has at least one picture of a family member taken in a field of bluebonnets.

Tracey caught the bluebonnet bug one day and asked me to go with her to take some pictures. She was wearing a denim mini-skirt and a white shirt with a Texas flag on it. She had brought along a change of clothes as well so that we could take several different pictures.

We drove around the main roads of our little college town and found a few patches of bluebonnets. We took some close-up pictures and Tracey climbed into my truck a few times to change shirts.

She asked me to drive around and find a better field of flowers. I thought about it for a few minutes and then said, "Let's go try this field I know. It's off the road in the woods. I'm pretty sure I've seen some wildflowers growing there before."

It took us about 20 minutes to get there. Along the way, she expressed the idea that she'd like to take a few special photos for her boyfriend.

"Special?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Yes, special. You know exactly what I'm saying, " she said with a smile.

If you've been reading my stories here, then you already know that Tracey and I are in a "friends with benefits" relationship. Her boyfriend attends another college across the state but she sends him photos of her all the time. The funny thing is that I took most of the really hot pictures she's sent to him. She's convinced him that she uses a timer and tripod. I think he forgets any doubts in his mind whenever he looks at the photos because they're really hot.

We pulled off the main road onto a red, iron-ore road into the deep woods. We bounced around on the rough road, once I even had to get out and remove a big branch from blocking the road. The road apparently hadn't been used much since hunting season in the fall. I finally pulled to a stop on the side of the road.

Tracey looked around at all of the trees and said, "Ummm, I don't see a field of flowers anywhere."

"Really?" I responded, my voice dripping with sarcasm, "it's a little hike through the forest. It should be worth it."

We got out of the truck and Tracey slipped her bag of clothes on her back.

The sun was shining, filtering through the trees as we walked down an old trail to the little meadow. As we stepped out of the woods and she saw the field of wildflowers, she gave me the biggest smile.

"This is perfect!" she exclaimed.

We had a regular little modeling session for about 15 minutes. Tracey photographs well and I enjoyed taking the pictures. She changed her shirt several times and I made no effort to hide my eyes. Each time she changed her shirt, she watched me watching her. She loved the attention and I think she enjoyed showing off her body to me.

She finally had enough of the regular photos. She walked up and gave me a little kiss and thanked me for taking her pictures. She gave me a big hugand I could feel the warmth of her as her breasts pressed into me.

She looked up at me and said, "I think I'm ready for some special pictures now," as her hand reached down to softly squeeze my stiffening cock, "and I think you're ready too."

"Oh, I'm always ready," I said back, realizing the double meaning of my words, "but what kind of photos do you want to take today?"

Tracey looked around and then asked, "Are you sure we're alone out here?"

"Yeah," I replied, "I didn't see any tracks on the road and remember when I moved that branch? I think it's been here for a good while."

She took a deep breath and said, "Okay then, let's do something really different."

She reached into her bag and pulled out some slinky lingerie, some rope, handcuffs, and a flesh colored vibrator/dildo.

"Wow!" I said with a low whistle, "you're definitely doing something different, huh?"

She smiled at me and said, "Well, this will be just between the two of us. I don't know if I'll like them or not. We're going to have to look at them before I decide to keep them."

"Okay, what do you want to do first?" I asked her as I adjusted my cock in my pants.

She walked up to me and said, "Let's not let the poor boy be in discomfort while we do this." She reached to my pants and undid the zipper and worked my hard cock out into the open.

"There," she said with a satisfied smile, "now I'll know if the pictures are really sexy enough."

She took off all of her clothes, picked up the rope and walked up to a big oak tree at the edge of the meadow. She turned to me and said, "Tie me up to the tree and we'll go from there."

TO BE CONTINUED

tabber
tabber
964 Followers