He’s Actually A Woman!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day Eric decided to try a different way to disguise his new and sometimes erect nipples. At lunchtime he drove to a shopping mall far from his work and entered a lingerie store. Nervously he picked out a number of pairs of soft panties that were unisex looking, and also a few sports bras that were his size (he had measured himself before coming to the store). Eric reflected that the woman he had briefly become in the Transformation Center - the one he had imagined himself becoming in the shower - must have been a C cup, and he briefly thought how sexy some of the C cup bras were. But he went to the counter with the unisex looking panties and sports bras instead. The saleslady either didn't care or pretended not to, silently rang up Eric's purchases, and he left.

Eric entered one of the mall's men's rooms, went into a stall, and put on panties and a bra.

Back out into the mall, Eric felt smug as he walked. No one could see he was wearing a tight sports bra through his heavy shirt, or panties of course, and the bra flattened his nipples so much that no matter how excited he got no one could tell. And naturally no one could tell what he had under the bra and panties.

Eric felt like he had two secret weapons on his chest - he felt so sorry for the men he passed because his tits were so much more sensitive than theirs. In addition, he had a "cock" just like they did, in that he could use it to could fuck a woman just like they could. But his clit was like a cock, only better! Better than theirs! Since it was really a huge clit, it could cum more times than any of their cocks could cum, and still stay erect and still fuck a woman! How wonderful! How superior his clit was to any of the men's cocks! If only they knew the sexual passion they were missing. Poor guys - Tina had been so right about female sexuality.

Eric also felt smug as he passed the woman in the mall. After all, he was actually one of them now, and was even wearing panties and a bra just like they were, to cover his tits and pussy, just like they were. He could cum like they could, as many times and as passionately. His nipples were smaller than almost all of theirs, but were just as sensitive. In fact, they had become erect as he thought about how wonderful his new body was. But the other women had no idea. They all thought he was just a guy. Just a guy who had to wear silly looking underwear and could come only one little time. Eric decided he had the best of both worlds. He felt more confident and sexier than ever in his life.

As Eric walked in the mall he passed two attractively dressed and fully - but tastefully - made up women, who had evidently dressed up to go out shopping. Then Eric noticed some men ogling them. One of the men made an obscene comment to them and another man let loose a whistle and announced he's like to do lewd things to them. A few seconds later still another man went up to the women and tried to puck them up. The women ignored the men and continued on, but Eric felt so sorry for them. They had spent so much time making themselves look nice, applying makeup, buying complicated women's clothing that flattered their curvy bodies, and all they wanted was to go to the mall and shop. But they also got unwelcome attention from a bunch of jerks. He felt ashamed to have once been a man, and was so glad he was no longer the same gender as those disgusting men. In fact, he felt a number of emotions. On one hand felt sorry for the women, who were now "his sisters" and were getting hassled by some obnoxious men. But Eric also was so glad he looked like a man and didn't have to put up with any of that disgusting behavior. Eric again decided that he now had the best of both worlds.

Perhaps it was his imagination, but Monday night his sheets seemed to rub his nipples in an unpleasant way, so he decided to sleep in something softer. Tuesday Eric returned to the lingerie store and bought some nighties. And also some lacy feminine looking panties and bras. It was much more wicked to wear a frilly bra and panties under his drab male work clothing!

Tuesday night Eric slept more soundly, either because his nipples were now shielded from the hard sheets, or because his new self preferred to go to bed in something feminine.

Regardless, Eric wore the new frilly bras and panties under his loose male clothing, and slept in the nighties, all week. Eric did, however, remember to remove his bra and to put on the unisex panties before his next date with Tina. After they went back to her place he dimmed the lights and stripped down to his unisex panties as she stripped down to her lacy panties. As they looked at each other their nipples each became hardened, even more so when they embraced passionately and their nipples rubbed against each other.

Each removed the others' panties and again their lovemaking was an order of magnitude more passionate than when Eric had been a guy. Tina noticed how much pleasure Eric was getting from nipple play, and responded with gusto. She got on top and then turned 180 degrees, her large tits hanging over his face. As he started to suck her large nipples she did the same to his small girl nipples. Right nipple, then left, each alternated on the others' nipples at the same time. And each moaned so much that each had to gasp for breath as they sucked each others' nipples more and more passionately. With one of Eric's nipples in her mouth Tina reached for Eric's "cock", so he did the same with her nipple and clit. As they sucked each other's nipples and rubbed on each other's clit they both screamed so much and came so violently they almost rolled off the bed, each coming multiple times.

Afterwards Tina turned so they faced each other and looked down at Eric, her large girl tits dangling over his small girl tits, and saw that his "cock" was still erect. Again she was puzzled because Eric had been so passionate during their lovemaking. He must have postponed cuming to build the pleasure - that was the only explanation. Tina decided to give him a blow job.

As Tina went down on him, Eric screamed so loudly he had to grab a pillow to muffle his cries. Just like passionate girls lucky enough to be really turned on sometimes do. His arms - his entire body -flailed back and forth uncontrollably as his climax built, just like an extremely out-of control girl in the throngs of lovemaking. But as he built into the most crazily screaming incredible cum ever, he again turned, in his mind, into the woman at the Transformation Center. In his mind Tina was going down on the Playmate-shaped girl he had briefly become.

Despite the pillow, Eric's screams got even louder as he pictured Tina and the Transformation Center version of himself - two gorgeous buxom girls - making lesbian love. Doing things that would shake the very heavens. Eric came so loudly and so long that his body shook with ecstasy. His cum - or maybe it was, in a way, the cum of the woman in the Transformation Center - went on and on, and finally he had to push Tina away and gasp, "Enough, please. That, that was the best cum of my life. But I can't take any more."

Tina smiled her beautiful smile, kissed Eric, and laid her head on Eric's chest. Her cheek was again on one of his still-erect nipples, and she put her hand onto his other nipple, gently playing with it. "I guess so much of lovemaking is psychological, Eric. When I'm the one who is on top, not only do your nipples seem more sensitive and larger, but your skin all over seems softer. Isn't that interesting?"

Eric, hoping to preserve his secret, replied, "I guess when I'm the bottom my body goes into the passive role all over. As you said, I really am a bottom person."

Tine looked at him again. "I love it that we have discovered you are a bottom person. Our lovemaking is now so astonishing, so beautiful, I feel like we are almost one lovemaking unit. And we have our entire married lives to do it again and again. I could almost cry." "So could I," Eric replied, tears forming in his eyes.

Eric reflected that of course Tina had enjoyed making her lover cum so ecstatically. Naturally his increased passion had turned her on, which had turned him on even more - it was an interactive process from a physical/psychological perspective, and it made them even closer emotionally.

For the first time in his life Eric felt sorry for women - for having to make love to men, who generally were so unresponsive. How sad for them! Previously he had just felt jealous of women's sexuality because they could cum so many times and so intensely, and he also has felt sorry for men because they were saddled with bodies that were so sexually unresponsive. But now he felt sorry for heterosexual woman as well.

As he recovered, Eric decided he had four options. Option one, he could stay like this, remain a secret woman, and marry Tina. He would wear unisex looking panties that Tina would think were male underwear. He could wear secret bras, heavy shirts or sweaters that would conceal his oftentimes erect nipples. He would use male restrooms and everyone would think he was a man. But he would be an incredibly passionate man who was actually a woman. A "man" with supersensitive nipples and a "cock" that could come more times than any man's cock in history. He would marry Tina, and if they decided to have children he would change back to being a man until she got pregnant.

Option two was to switch back to being his old self, a regular guy. It was more "natural", more honest, the "real him." Sex was, after all only a small part of life and their old sex life had been fine. He would marry Tina and they would live together happily ever after.

Third, he could stay like this and tell Tina the truth. But Tina might be upset that he hadn't told her earlier, that he had deceived her. Also, how would she react to the fact that she had made love with another woman? That she had been conned into doing so? Above all, he didn't want to risk loosing her. Besides, if he told her, that would be admitting she had been right all along about woman getting more pleasure from sex. But mainly he didn't want to take even a small chance of losing her

Finally, he could become the woman he had briefly become in the Transformation Center. A woman who was the sexual equal of Tina. He could gain the pleasure of being sexy as well as the pleasure that came from having better sex. Think of the interaction - two gorgeous girls each with so much passion, each with indescribably sexy bodies, each turning on the other so much by the look and feel of their bodies, as well as their sounds, actions and responsiveness! The sexiness of each would help drive the other wild, in an almost endless upward spiral of passion!

But Option 4 might cause him to lose Tina because, as far as he knew, she was heterosexual. Tina loved being on top, and also got turned on by kissing and playing with his newly sensitized nipples. She really got turned on making love with a "guy" who was as passionate in bed as a woman. But it was one thing for her to make love to what she thought were sensitive guy nipples on a male chest. Would Tina want to make love to nipples and breasts that looked like her own? It was one thing to be a "top girl" and make love to a "guy" who was a "bottom person" and who was as passionate as a woman. But would she want to make lesbian love? Would she marry another woman? Or would she leave him?

On the other hand, Tina had been the one who suggested he become a woman, in the first place - maybe she had been hinting something? How big a risk would it be for him to find out?

Eric's decision? Readers: you decide! I will write whichever ending you vote for.

12