He Said Butt...She Said But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ felt her incredible spasms as she climaxed and rested her head on his back, ceasing to ravish him with the stap-on tool.

"Best 'big O' I ever had, honey," Sarah said gratefully, suddenly twisting the dong inside him as it buzzed her clit.

DJ pulled himself free. "Okay, that's it!" He turned and pushed Sarah to the floor on her back and straddled her stomach. "You dressed me up like a girl. You put a wig on me. Lipstick. And then you screwed me in the ass with a blue dick. That's fucking it! No more!"

"But...but..." she stammered.

"You had your way with my butt. Now I'm going to fuck your tits and mouth."

"But..."

His cock had never softened. DJ began to slide it between Sarah's voluptuous melons. She pushed them together to squeeze him as he thrust back and forth.

Sarah leaned up on her elbows and stared as his cock inches from her face. "I want your cock in my hungry mouth, honey." She breathed on it gently. "I want your load in my mouth, loverboy." She rubbed the tip of his cock all over her face.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah..." he moaned.

"Honey," she purred, "play with my pussy with your hand. I think I can get off again real soon. And please use that butt plug again with your other hand."

"Only if you use the other one on me."

"Oh, now you like it in the ass, do you?"

"Don't you?"

"Get the butt plugs, DJ, and put the pillows from the bed under my head. Hurry! Before I lose the mood."

He hurried.

They worked the butt plugs in each other's fanny crack.

DJ teased Sarah's pussy. After a few minutes he brought his hand to his mouth and smelled, licked and sucked his fingers that were just inside her, and sighed as if he were in heaven. Then he went back to tapping gently on her clit with his fingertips, varying the speed and pressure until he found what made her moan the loudest.

Sarah took DJ's cock in her hand and played with it fondly with almost a look of worship. Then she put him in her mouth and slid her moistened tongue lovingly over the head until her lips closed around the shaft just behind the corona. She began to slowly slide it in and out of her mouth. Then faster.

The 'ahhhs' and 'ooohs' quickly became frantic, loud and indistinguishable.

"Baby," she paused momentarily to purr, "Cum in my mouth. MMMmmm...I...I'm

going...to...again...ohhhh yeah...ooooh..."

Just as she got off gloriously and squeezed her pussy on his fingers and tightened her cheeks on the butt plug, DJ rammed his cock all the way down her throat and shot a huge load as he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth. Sarah pulled him out when she couldn't swallow any more, and lay her head back with the head of his still oozing cock on her lips. Then she put him back in her mouth until he got totally soft.

* * *

Exhausted, they lay in one another's arms, cuddling and kissing.

"DJ?"

"Yes, Sarah?"

"Let's go shopping."

"Shopping?"

"Yes, and buy some of those donut cushions so we can sit comfortably."

"Good idea! When we get back can I tie you to the bed?"

"Right after I tie you up, honey. You went first last time."

"Fair is fair. What are you writing, babe?"

"I'm putting rope on the shopping list. I want you to put on that Santa suit and I'm going to tie you to the bed and sit on your face. I can only imagine what that beard will feel like!"

"Then Santa is going to tie you to the bed and cum down your chimney."

"You have to wear a condom."

"Santa wears a raincoat? That's gay!"

"Well, okay, you don't have to. I mean, it is Christmas."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking my pill. Don't want any little elves, ya know?"

"This is the most wonderful Christmas I've ever had, Sarah."

"It ain't over yet, honey!"

12