He SAID He Was a Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always are horny." I had wrapped him and I in the blanket I had been using to cover myself and I put my hand on Alexander's hard cock, "Or always hard." I reached inside his boxers and pulled out his cock and started stroking it. Alexander took in a deep breath and sighed as he moved his fingers to my pussy.

~*~

Neither of us came again together until the dorms opened again. One day, Alex came back to our dorm with a huge smile on his face. "Did you get a good grade on your exam?" I asked.

"Yes, but I have something just about as good!"

"What?"

"Don't be mad, please."
"Did you screw someone else?"

"I would never do that to you. You're the love of my life."

"Ok, then what?"

"I was talking to Vikki in Chem. and she asked me if you would let her and I do you."

"What?"

"She thinks your pretty hot and wants to taste you, but wants me there too. The only time she'll touch either of us is if it's ok with the other." My pussy started oozing cum like I had just had Alexander pumping in me.

"Tell her yeah! Is she free tonight?"

"She's coming over in an hour."

"So you two were planning on it anyway?"

"You told me before you wanted to try it."

"Oh yeah, I forgot. But can we fuck now? My cunt is drenched."

"We need to shower, but I'll clean your cunt for you." Alexander and I showered and like he said, he licked my cunt clean. We were in towels drying off when there was a knock on the door. Alexander walked over, opened the door and talked a bit then Vikki walked in. "Looks like I'm a bit over dressed." she said. She looked hot in a crisp white blouse and a mini skirt that was just covering her pussy with nothing covering her legs, thigh high boots, and no panties.

"We can take care of that." I said and pulled her blouse up over her head as I let my towel drop from my body. I started licking and nibbling at her nipples and Alexander's towel had a very distinctive tent. He and I agreed that he'd just watch for a little while as she and I made out. Vikki and I kissed, pinched, played with and sucked each other's tits as Alexander started stroking his dick watching. I then put my fingers up Vikki's sopping cunt and Alexander then had to join. He stopped stroking himself and started licking my fingers as I slid then in and out of Vikki's pussy. As Vikki worked my left nipple with her mouth, I told Alexander to lick her pussy if he so desired. Vikki just about came right then, but held herself off until Alexander could have a little start on her twat. She then started fingering my hole hard and brashly. I didn't manage to cum because my pussy needs delicate attention. Alexander stood up with her creamy juices on his face and she and I licked them off. I then knelt on the floor and licked Alexander's cock as Vikki started kissing him. I watched them kiss for a second. Alexander was turned on, but would rather be kissing me from the look on his face. I then stood up and suggested we all go to the bed, Alexander would fuck me missionary and Vikki would lick us both. I had almost forgot Vikki was there but she licked my cunt and I started cumming hard on her face and Alexander's cock. Alexander then started cumming and Vikki licked it up happily. "I gotta pee." I said.

"I know this sounds strange, but could you pee on me? My ex used to do that to me and I came hard. Please? We can do it in the tub!" Vikki begged.

"Ok, I'll see if I like it." I said and led Vikki to the bathroom. She laid at the bottom of the tub and I got in above her then squatted.

"Give me something to fuck my cunt with, a bottle or something." Vikki asked. Alexander handed her a bottle of shampoo. A little bit of effort and the bottle went in. Alexander then started stroking his cock at the sight of his fiancée perched over a girl that was fucking herself with a shampoo bottle. I started pissing on Vikki and she started cumming, which made Alexander so hot that he shot off on the two of us. After he finished cumming, I got up and Alexander pissed on Vikki's stomach, hair and cunt. Vikki left happier than a clam covered in piss.

12