He said No

Story Info
She had a plan and was determined to see it through.
1.4k words
4.44
479.1k
221
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a small break from a couple of other projects and this short flash story came to mind. There is no sex but I hope you enjoy the read anyway.


Copyright (c) 2013


Terry could hardly contain her glee; it had taken months of scheming and maneuvering. She had plotted, connived, and conspired; she had twisted the facts and stretched the bounds of her honesty to the max. There had been arguments, some turning into major fights, but with each one she sensed a small piece of his resolve being chipped away.

At times she saw anger in his eyes, other times it was hurt and pain, but she was prepared for that; she knew it was necessary for the next chapter in their marriage. In the end it would work out for the best and they would both be happier, she was sure of it.

She'd done what millions of other wives' had before her and manipulated him using the pleasures of her body as a weapon; she'd refused his love making or any carnal pleasures for long periods of time and only relinquished in the face of a small concession on his part. She was wearing him down; she could see it in his face.

It was an uphill struggle with calculated risks along the way, it wasn't easy but finally she was there, sitting across from her soon-to-be lover while having a romantic dinner for two; the setting was intimate, the restaurant cozy; oh how she waited for this moment, the night would be magic, and she owed it all to an article she read in a women's magazine.

For years she felt her marriage was lacking something; not that she didn't love her husband or that he didn't love her, they both loved one another very much; he was kind and considerate, always putting her first, even in the bedroom; but that article had her panties wet before she finished it.

Yes, it was exactly what she needed; but who, and how; how could she get her loving husband to agree to something so contrary to his own personality?

The who came to her like a flash of lightning when Carter became a new employee where she worked. He was tall, six-two at least, with broad shoulders and a big pompadour of black hair like Elvis; he was younger than she, by seven or eight years at least; and she could tell the minute she saw him watching her, that he was interested.

When they first had lunch together she discovered he was cocky and brash; perfect for what she wanted. She confided in him and included him as a co-conspirator in her devious plan; it brought a gleam to his eye and a stiffness to his groin.

Now the how; it was going to take time, she'd have to be careful; she didn't want to jeopardize what she had; after all, she did love him.

She became an insatiable reader on the subject. She read books, articles, blogs, and short stories. When she felt she was ready, she started to implement her diabolical stratagem. She initiated her plan by leaving an article for him to see, but when he didn't bother to read it, she cautiously brought it to his attention saying one of her co-workers used the method to spice up her marriage.

When she suggested it might be fun to try themselves he hit the roof telling her he would never agree to such a ridiculous idea and if she persisted in her quest it would cause the end of their marriage; but that was months ago and she reveled in her cleverness; she had tamed him, and now she would see her plan through to fruition.

"So, is he going to watch us?" Carter asked.

"I doubt it, at least not at first. He'll probably go to the spare bedroom but he'll be able to hear us so make sure you're vocal, it'll add to his humiliation," she said being so proud of herself.

"Do I call him cucky and cuckold?"

"Oh absolutely," she replied with a chuckle.

"And you're sure he's not going to get violent?"

"No, he's not very happy but he won't throw any punches or anything like that; I know him."

"Do you have him locked in one of those...what do you call them?"

"Chastity devises? No, not yet, but that's next on the agenda." She couldn't help but grin at the thought of being able to control his orgasms; that's real power she deliberated.

"I can't believe it. When you told me what you were going to do I never thought you'd get away with it, but I have to give you credit, you pulled it off."

She basked in her future lover's praise; after all, it was nothing she hadn't told herself.

Carter could feel his dick hardening at just the thought of taking another man's wife; it was the ultimate disgrace for any husband. "What did he say when you left; I mean, he knows I'm coming home with you; he knows I'm going to fuck his woman in his bed...did he cry or beg you not to come tonight?"

"Actually it was a little strange," she said pondering his question for a moment, "he didn't do either. He just sat on the side of the bed and watched as I got dressed and put on my make-up. He did look awful hurt when I took off my wedding rings and strung them through the little gold chain necklace he gave me on our anniversary; see," she said holding it up so her young paramour to get a good look. "I told him it was just a symbol of my new freedom and that I would put them back on my finger when you left in the morning."

"He was definitely pouting after that," she continued, "he waited until I was almost ready then he disappeared. I looked for him as I was headed out but I have no idea where he went. He didn't even say goodbye or give me a kiss before I left. I'm sure he's pissed but he'll get over it. For one thing I haven't let him touch me sexually for the last three weeks, but I told him if he's a good boy tonight, when you and I are done, he can have me anytime he wants for the next two nights. That'll cheer him up.

"All this talk is making me horny as hell; are you ready to go?" asked the impetuous young man.

They paid the check and he followed her home. Terry was surprised to see no lights on in the house. Could he have gone to bed already, she wondered.

Carter was right behind her as they entered. "Here cucky, cucky, cucky; where are you? Get over here so you can watch me take you wife away from you."

"Shhhh; give the poor guy a break, will you?" she said giving him a playful punch in the arm. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable on the couch for a minute while I go find him. He has an office set up in the basement, he's probably down there."

She opened the door but the lights were off down there too. "Honey; honey are you down here?" she yelled just in case. There was no response.

"Is he down there?" Carter asked anxious to rub her husband's nose in his cuckolding.

"No, he must be in the guest room; he was probably still moping and went to bed early. I hope he's not in the master bedroom; if he is he's in big trouble," she said climbing the stairs.

Terry looked inside the guest room but it looked undisturbed; damn him, she thought as she turned and stormed into the master bedroom, but he wasn't there either. Well what the hell, she asked herself? She never thought to look for his car in the garage; he wouldn't dare leave, he knew damn well she wanted him here for the night.

Just for curiosity sake she looked in his closet and gasped at discovering all his clothes were gone; "Oh my God," she yelled. Just then something caught her eye, he left it on the dresser, his wedding ring; under the ring were some papers. On top of the first page was the heading, 'Dissolution of Marriage,' in bold letters.

Terry's heart felt as if it would burst from the pain, tears streamed down her face; "What have I done?" she asked, "Oh my God, what have I done?" Now she knew what he meant for the past several months when he said, NO!

The End