He Said, She said

Story Info
Police find over age lovers, life's embarrassing moments.
932 words
3.9
6.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Let's go parking down by the beach."

She said, "The only reason you want to go parking is to feel my tits."

He said, "No it isn't. We can sit and talk privately."

She said, "We can sit and talk privately in my mother's kitchen. My parents won't disturb us if we're in the kitchen playing Monopoly or some other game."

He said, "But then, I would have to behave myself."

She said, "That's what I said in the first place. All you want to do is feel my tits."

With a smirk on his face, he said, "No it's not. I want you to give me a hand job, too."

She bent over and gave him a loving peck on the cheek. As she bent, he grabbed a quick feel of one of her tits.

She smiled at him and said, "You're too horny. It may be best if I let you take me parking down by the beach."

When they arrived at the beach parking lot, there were quite a few cars already there, all facing the ocean, all allegedly watching the waves break on the shore. Or, were they watching the "submarine races" far off shore?

In order to get away from the steering wheel and have more room for love-making, he moved to the passenger side of his car's bench style sear. He stretched one leg out against the bottom of the seatback. She nestled between his legs and wiggled her ass against his crotch. His penis wasn't erect yet.

She said to herself, "I'll get his dick up."

He said, "I love you," as he unbuttoned her coat. His hand searched the opening between her sweater and her skirt for her bare tummy. Finding the opening, he moved his hand up to her tits, cupped it over her bra, and kissed her on the lips.

She said nothing as she showed her approval by returning his kiss.

He said nothing as his hand slid to her back. He searched for the fasteners to her bra.

She said softly in his ear, "I got a new bra. The hooks are in the front."

He said, "Thanks dear," as he fumbled momentarily with her bra's hooks. It wasn't until she helped him that the bra became unfastened. Two perky tits glistened in the flickering glow of the fluorescent lamps illuminating the parking lot. His eyes briefly feasted on her tits before they disappeared beneath his Roman hands.

She wriggled her ass against his crotch. His dick was hard now.

He fondled her tits and flicked her nipples.

She lifted her sweater and bra to show off her well-shaped boobs.

He accepted her implied invitation and showed his admiration for her tits by sucking on them. Now, his tongue flicked her nipples. His hand slipped under her panties into her moist crotch.

She unzipped his pants, and gently took out his hard-on. She rubbed it softly with just one finger as she waited for him to stop sucking on her tits.

His fingers explored her pussy before they penetrated her vagina and wiggled inside her.

She said, "Oow, that feels so good," as he tickled her insides.

She cupped her hand over his scrotum.

A rapping on the car window and a bright light pouring in on them brought them back from their state of Nirvana. It was the police.

He tried in vain to conceal his erect penis from the police officer as he rolled down his window. She pulled her coat closed.

The cop said, "May I see you driver's license?"

He took his license out of his wallet and handed it to the policeman.

"May I see your license too, miss,"

As she reached for her purse, her coat flaps opened. Her breasts glistened momentarily in the glow of the policeman's flashlight. The cop smiled appreciatively. She opened her purse, took out her license, and handed it to the policeman.

"Thank you."

The policeman took both licenses back to the police cruiser that was parked directly behind our lover's car. A few minutes later the policeman returned, handed our lovers their licenses and said, "Good, you're both over twenty-one. We've had problems here with under age lovers. Enjoy yourselves."

Then the policeman softened the tone of his voice. "Do you remember me, Mr. Smith? I was in your history class my senior year in high school."

Without waiting for a response, the policeman continued, "And, Miss Jones, I never did learn when to use a semi-colon instead of a comma. Now you two enjoy yourselves, but remember, you can't be parked here between midnight and six AM. I'll be coming by again at one."

The policeman and his partner in the cruiser moved on to the next parked vehicle.

He - our lover - looked at her - his beloved - and said, "Whew, that was embarrassing. We certainly don't want that cop telling our high school principal that he found us here making out."

She said, "That would be embarrassing. That cop, by the way, was George Warren, football captain about five or six years ago. What would our friends think if he talked about finding us?"

He said, "Perhaps we should return to your parent's home."

She said, "Perhaps you're right. We have to be in school tomorrow morning at eight AM.

Mr. Smith, the fifty-four year old, high school geography teacher, drove Miss Jones, the fifty-two year old high school English teacher, back to her parents house; felt her ass while he kissed her goodnight; and drove home to his lonely apartment.