He Screwed Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told the boys to sit and relax as I cleaned up after dinner. I went around the table collecting plates and cups, and made a point of brushing my tits against each of the three J's. I couldn't help myself by this time. I was horny enough to fuck an entire football team. When I got to John's place, I let my tits linger on his shoulder since he had been seated in the odd man out spot. I felt John's hand slide up my leg and his finger penetrated my wetness in a flash. I gave him a smile and pulled away to do the dishes.

The boys went into the living room to conclude their business while I finished cleaning up after dinner. I had told them all that when they were done, I would bring dessert in to them. We never eat dessert because it is fattening, and Brad asked me what I had in mind. I just smiled, grabbed his cock through his pants, and told him not to keep his clients waiting.

They must not have had much business to discuss, because I was at the sink for only about ten minutes when Jeremy came in the kitchen to tell me they were done. I was standing in my high heels and fuck me underwear, elbow deep in dishwater. Jeremy came up behind me, slipped one hand over my pussy and the other over a tit, and said they were all ready for dessert.

I giggled as Jeremy slipped a finger into my hot, wet, hole, and proceeded to dry my hands. When they were dry, I turned around and slipped my hand into Jeremy's pants and grabbed his cock. At this point this was the only cock I had every handled other than Brad's. I almost swooned with the feel of it. It was silky smooth and I could feel the blood pumping through it. Just the thought of this cock in my mouth, my pussy, or my ass had me weak in the knees.

I don't know how long Jeremy and I lingered in the kitchen. We kissed and fondled each other, and Jeremy told me how much he wanted to eat my pussy. I told him to be a little patient and that we should join the others.

As we came into the living room, I resolved to take total control of the situation. I had the four guys sit on the couch together, side by side. Brad was on one end to my right, while Jeremy was on the end to my left. Jake was next to Jeremy and John was next to my very agitated husband.

I moved the coffee table a little ways away from the couch so I could sit comfortably in front of them. At first I sat with my legs closed, knees together, to try and hold their attention while I talked. At first, Brad tried to talk me down. He made some noise about it being time I stopped what I was doing. I offered to stop if he sucked all three of their cocks the way he sucks my strap-on dildo, otherwise, it would be unfair to our guests to leave them with blue-balls. He either didn't want to suck their cocks, or he was too tongue tied to say yes. In any event, I told they guys that as long as they did what I told them to do, when I told them to do it, then they could fuck me all night long.

At this point I was done talking and waiting. I was so horny I couldn't stand it any more, so I started to pleasure myself in front of these four totally hot men. First I ran my hands up the inside of my thighs to the crotch they had all been watching all night. Then I slowly ran my hands back down to my knees and pushed my knees apart while watching the men. All eyes were glued to my pussy and four tongues were hanging out. I have never felt so sexy or so wanted.

Since I had their undivided attention, I thought I should get naked. I sensuously ran my hands up my body to my breasts and cupped each one. I squeezed my nipples through my bra until I thought I would orgasm, and then I slipped the bra off, modestly covering my tits with my hands.

As I sat there with my legs spread and my tits covered with just my hands, I think John and Jake both came in their pants. I smiled demurely, looked at Jeremy and let him know it was time to eat my pussy. He came off the couch and buried his face in my crotch so fast I couldn't believe it. But, god, it felt good. Jeremy ran his tongue up the slit of my cunt, through the silky material of my panties, and then started finger fucking me, pushing aside the material.

I completely lost control. Jeremy grabbed the waist of my panties and pulled. I had to put my hands back on the coffee table to keep from falling over, and my tits bounced free. Jeremy lifted my legs straight in the air, pulling my panties off. I was now totally naked in front of four men, one of which was my husband, the only man I had ever fucked. My legs were together, straight up, and I know they all had a perfect view of my pussy and ass. I was in slut heaven. I wanted to be taken by all of them, one at a time or all together, I didn't care. I don't know what Brad was thinking at this point, but I was too far gone to back out now.

I am fully flexible. When Jeremy let go of my legs, I brought them down in a split, my heels hanging over the ends of the coffee table. Jeremy continued to minister to my pussy in this position. He put one hand under my ass, lifting me slightly and pulling my crotch into his face. Jeremy is really a sweet guy, I think he would have licked and sucked on my pussy forever if I let him.

I looked at the three guys on the couch and told them to take off their clothes; I was ready for some cock. John and Jake wasted no time in getting naked. Both of them were built like I thought when I first saw them. Hard abs and even harder cocks.

I reached out and grabbed both John and Jake by the cock. It is hard to describe the feeling of two hard cocks in hand, suffice it to say I wasn't paying much attention to anything else. John's dick was by far the largest at about nine inches. I pulled him close and wrapped my lips around him. He was already at the pre-cum stage and he tasted salty and oh so good. I was stroking him with my right hand while taking him as far into my throat as possible.

Jake was apparently feeling left out because he started sticking his eight-inch cock up against my cheek while I was sucking on John. To accommodate both of them, I started alternating between the two. First I would take John all the way into my throat, then I would take Jake all the way. In the meantime, Jeremy was tongue fucking me and sucking on my clit to distraction. I came the first time that night when I felt John's cock touch the back of my throat at the same time a finger entered my ass to the third knuckle, and Jeremy stuck his tongue in my pussy. I think I may have almost drowned Jeremy with that orgasm.

I was covering Jeremy with my orgasmic juices when both John and Jake let go with theirs. Hot semen hit me in the face and the breasts as I moaned and spewed cunt juice all over Jeremy's face. I felt hot cum on my back and realized my sweet loving husband was behind me all the way, pinching my nipples as he came.

Brad has brought me to a lot of orgasms since we were married, but I have never experienced anything like the first orgasm of that night. After the four of us spent ourselves on each other, I realized Jeremy was still frustrated. I grabbed him by the ears and pulled him up to his knees. I then took hold of his seven-inch cock and shoved it as far as I could into my pussy. He took the hint.

Jeremy took hold of my legs, lifting me slightly to get a better angle, and started to fuck me royally. I instinctively reached out and grabbed John and Jake's cocks to help support myself, and then I just laid back for the ride. As I leaned back I saw Brad behind me. The look in his eyes was priceless; I knew I would not have to worry about his love after this. He was so turned on I could feel the waves of desire coming off of him.

I don't know how long we fucked or who did what. To be honest, I don't care. I came so many times with the four of them that night that I couldn't count them. At one point I know I had three cocks in me at the same time. I could feel the cocks in my ass and my pussy rubbing up against each other and whoever was fucking my face was really going for it.

I'm a slut. I'm Brad's slut. And I hope to god I can experience something like this again.

12