He, She and Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,102 Followers

"You can't tell me that you don't feel attracted to her Gabriel!"

"She's cute, nice tits and ass. That can be said about half the women in this club. Fucking them would mean less drama."

"There is no drama. And, you probably already have fucked half the women in this room."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean," Gabriel demanded angrily.

"You know what it means. You owe me this."

"I owe you this? You more than just like her Adam. That much is obvious. That, my love, is the definition of complicated. Don't play me for a fucking fool. You have been trying to make this happen for months. As soon as she was free, you pounced."

Adam shook his head. Sometime Gabriel pissed him off. Everything always had to be about him. If he spotted someone across the room and wanted to bring them home, then they did. Adam understood his needs and his limits. He loved him completely, strengths and weaknesses. The one rule was that they did it together and their relationship was top priority--not diminished by their little excursions, but strengthened.

"We talked about this, man. I'm not like you. I have to feel something," Adam explained, exasperated with Gabriel's sudden desire for abstinence.

"There is a possibility that she may want nothing to do with either of us. You obviously haven't asked her. Or, maybe she may just want you. Then there is the most obvious outcome, regardless of what she decides."

"You're loving this aren't you?"

"No. I don't want to see you hurt. She's your friend. But you need to face the fact that she may not ever speak to you again."

"I know her. I know what she needs."

Talk like that concerned Gabriel. This is supposed to just be a fuck. "You know what you and your dick want," he blurted out coldly.

"I know what you need too. Trust me," Adam told him, lifting his head and smiling at the approaching topic of discussion.

"Are you guys arguing," Cara teased, punching Adam as he slid out of the booth for her.

Adam stood at full height and took both of Cara's shoulders in his hands. "Dance with me," he sighed.

Cara laughed. His request seemed a little awkward and she could not understand why. She looked between the two of them.

"Come and join us," she extended to Gabriel. "We can have a threesome."

The look he gave her sent a chill through her body. She quickly refocused on Adam.

"Let's see if my favorite white boy can still do it on the dance floor."

Cara was moving her hips before they hit the edge of the dancing crowd. Adam did his rendition of the Dougie swag as they made their way through the dancers. Cara laughed at him, but damn--the man looked good. Adam was an excellent dancer, none of that flailing "I'm trying to do what I saw on BET" stuff. He was a natural. He could really move and he was sexy with it. Often times, other girls would dance up on him. Sometimes he would bite and let them booty grind him. Cara hoped he would ignore them tonight. She wanted his undivided attention. She felt charged. The dress, hair and make-up had all been done with Adam's preferences in mind. He was definitely opinionated when it came to critiquing fashion. She had gone straight from work and spent way too much money on the short black number. In spite of that, she was uncertain of how well she looked. That is until, she saw Adam standing at the bar. He had checked her out, from head to toe, with satisfaction in his bright blue eyes.

Now, dancing with Adam, Cara felt beautiful. She let go of all her usual insecurities. The steady flow of alcohol had her nicely lit, but she was far from drunk. With Adam dancing so close, the music being just right too, Cara felt good.

In the back of her mind she was aware that Gabriel was watching, but she dismissed it with a "fuck him".

As she spun around in a slow circle, gyrating her hips while easing down to the floor and back up, Cara put on her "sexy face". This had Adam dying from laughter. He knew she was teasing and he loved it. They had coined that look, the sexy face, when she had her eye on a particular guy at work. It was right after her last major break-up. Adam had advised Cara to throw the poor looser, a sexy look next time she caught him looking at her. Cara had done it and obviously scared the guy to death. After that, he treated her like she had a sexually transmitted disease. The look and the title became an inside joke. This was yet another example of Cara's ineptness at finding a man. Every time she did it, Adam could not suppress a laugh.

But, Adam had to be honest with himself.

When she made that face, all he could think about was how she would look with him buried deep inside her and her coming all over his cock. Laughing was just a cover, something to change his line of thought. When she raised her hands in the air and moved her head to the side, feeling the music, Cara revealed the deliciously chocolate column of her neck. Adam followed it down to her lovely breasts. He wanted to feel the weight of them in the palms of his hands. He knew they would fill his large palms well. It took everything he had not to reach out for her.

Cara fully enjoyed the look in Adam's eyes. His eyes glistened and danced all over her body. The feelings that welled up inside her, knowing that he obviously was enjoying watching her, made Cara's movements more elicit. She turned her back to him and moved in close. Her ass had a mind of its own. She felt that she may lack the social graces that drew men in, but put on some music, let her body move, and no one was immune to her magnetic pull. She raised her hands up once more and found the curve at the back of his bald head.

"You like that don't you," he drawled seductively.

"I love bald heads," she said, grinding her ass against him. "You know that."

Then she purred seductively. "Every time I see one, I think of how it would look between my legs."

The minute those words left her mouth, Cara missed the beat. The realization of what she had just revealed to him and the way she said it scared her. She quickly turned back around and searched Adam's face. Her heart was thumping in her chest.

Adam laughed, catching her hands and swirling her back around. He wrapped Cara's arms across her midriff and curved his body into hers. In spite of herself, she laid against his chest. Their bodies moved perfectly together.

"Work that ass girl," he teased.

And, she did.

What the hell was she doing? Why the hell couldn't she stop? The questions were there, but she ignored them.

After a while, Cara could feel him--enormous and hard against her lower back.

"You know," he began, positioning his lips at the top of her ear, "I knew that you liked a bald head. One time you told me that you thought it was sexy."

Cara snuggled her face into the curve of his neck like a stretching kitten. Her body felt long and feline like. She slipped her hands from beneath his and stretched her hands above her head. Cupping the sides of his scalp, she let her hands smooth down to the base of his neck.

Adam was suddenly everywhere. When his strong hands moved up her body, pausing at the under swell of her breast and then making there way back down again, Cara's body moaned.

"Why do you think I cut it all off?" He nibbled on the curve of her ear.

Adam's hands slid down over her firm abdomen, stopping just above her now weeping v. Her ass was still moving against him. Their joint movements gave his dick excellent friction. They danced like that for a while, just feeling one another. Adam's hands traveled the same path over and over. It was causing Cara's nipples to ache, longing for his touch. She let her hands continue to play with his head.

"Adam," she questioned him, passion in her voice.

He kissed her temple.

"Remember," she pleaded. "You're gay."

"Not all the time."

"What? You pick it up and put it down at will. You've been gay for quite some time."

"Does it feel like I'll have trouble remembering how to satisfy you Cara?"

He was still playing with her ear and laying gentle kiss against her hairline and temple. Cara had her head cocked so that access was easy. This was not making any sense to her. She was certain about what she was feeling, but uncertain about what Adam was saying. He was her crush, not the other way around.

"Do you want to fuck me Adam?"

There, the words were out there.

His cock jumped.

"I want to make love to you Cara." He kissed the curve of her jaw, beneath her ear. The tip of his tongue tasted her. "I want to run my hands down your thighs."

His hands moved down the curve of her hips and forward to the front of her upper thighs. He gave a little squeeze, loving the meaty feel of them. If his hands had continued to slide over, he would have been cupping her mound. If he moved any further down, he would be touching flesh and not the satiny cloth of her dress.

Spreading her legs just a little more, Cara swung her hips and took a slight dip. Her thighs flexed beneath his hands.

Adam did not miss a beat; he dipped right along with her.

They had danced together before, but never like this--never so close.

"What if I slipped my hands under the skirt of your dress," he continued. "I want to press my hand between your thighs."

"Adam." She moaned a warning.

"Would you get wet for me Cara?"

The music was loud, but nothing compared to the sound of Cara's heart pounding as they moved together.

"If I drive my finger into you right now, slick your wetness across your clit, would you cum for me Cara?"

Cara placed her hands on top of his. For a moment she was not sure whether she wanted his hands to slide over or down. Or maybe, back up and cup her aching breasts. She was undeniably dripping in contemplation.

"This is crazy Adam." It was a more of a reminder to her then for the benefit of Adam. "You have him. You are his."

"I'm yours too. I've been yours for so long. Tonight, I want to make you mine. I want to take you home."

"Adam, what about him?"

"Him," Adam repeated. "Say his name Cara."

"Gabriel."

"He'll like the way you say his name. He wants you too."

Adam slid one of his hands over her firm breast and then back down again.

"Adam," she pleaded. Her voice was half shocked and half filled with need. "Don't."

They were surrounded by other bodies groping and moving to the pulsating beat now much faster than the two of them. But still, Cara was not a slut. She was not wanton. She was not going to get finger fucked on the dance floor.

She opened her eyes looking up and off to the side, her forehead buried in the crook of his neck and the side of her face on his chest. No one was paying any attention to them. What was happening to her seemed to be her whole world; and yet, no one was looking. Her body was separating into pieces. Each piece was a cluster of nerves. Adam's strong body was against her back, leading her in movement as she melted against him. The feel of Adam's engorged organ, hot at her lower back made her very aware that he was a man. He would dip and rub it down the crack of her round ass as she gyrated. Adam expertly maneuvered his hands so that it all seemed part of the dance. When his hands cupped the side of her breasts, his thumbs briefly tweaked her hard nipples. Then once more they were gone.

Cara turned her head and Gabriel's broad chest was in front of her. Panic started to take over as she raised her eyes to meet his.

"Shhh," Adam soothed. "Feel the music baby. Dance with me." He threw a stern look a Gabriel.

She wanted to close her eyes and just let Adam take over. Her body felt so good in his hands. She had fantasized about this a thousand times. Who would blame her? No one would. Adam was every woman's fantasy. Cara knew she wanted him and now she knew he wanted her too.

Gabriel's strong hands slid around her hips, grabbed her ass and jerked her body into his.

Cara thought to protest. Who in the hell did he think he was! The only thing that fell from her parted lips was a sudden gasp for air as she felt Gabriel's hardness against her. He slid into the dance as if he were always a part of what they had been doing all along.

Sandwiched in between the two of them so tightly that they could fuck her and no one would be able to make out the details of what was happening, their bump and grind dance simulated the act just as well as the surrounding dancers.

Cara craned her neck to look up at Gabriel, refusing to close her eyes and let go. His black eyes shimmered as if they were laced with silver. Everything was both happening fast and slow all at once. The music, two virile men so close and her own burning need intoxicated her more than any form of alcohol ever could. When Gabriel's fleshy lips pressed against hers, soft and demanding, Cara's eyes rolled back into her head. Gabriel withdrew all the air from her body as his tongue discovered the cavern of her mouth. Cara went limp between them. They danced no more.

She knew what this meant, without a shadow of a doubt.

On the drive to the house, Cara road in the back seat of Gabriel's car wrapped in the warmth of Adam's strong arms. As soon as they were out of the car, Adam picked her up and Cara wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried Cara through the beautiful home that he and his lover shared, and Gabriel seemed to just fade away.

In the half lit bedroom, Adam sat on the bed with her stradling his lap. He placed his hands on the side of her face and simply looked at her. He did not know how many times he had looked at this lovely face and memorized every expression. From the plane of her forehead to the rounded high cheek bones and that button nose, he had considered her somewhat from afar. But, tonight he was close. Adam could feel the warmth of her breath on his face. He fixated on her full lips, perfect to him--neither too large nor too thin. Once again he could think of no other word to describe her. To him she was just right. He pressed his lips against hers and moaned from relief. It was happening--finally.

His hands slipped slowly down her body, careful not to miss a thing as he deepened his kiss. He drew her out with practiced precision as their tongues intertwined. The kiss started with sweetness but quickly moved to need. Now, they kissed in desperation. All the while, his hands pressed against her body. They moved down the smoothness of her neck to cup her breast. Adam enjoyed the weight of them in his hands just like he had imagined. Her breasts were full and lush, a key part of her incredibly curvy body. From the sides of her breasts, he followed the inward curve of her waist to the rounded curve of her hips. When he slid his hands across her voluptuous ass, he spread out his hands and gripped it firmly.

Adam was hard as stone. His cock expanded to the point of pain as it pressed against the confinement of his pants. He jerked her into him so that she could feel his desire, and whispered in her lips. "I want you Cara."

Cara pulled away from him and withdrew her legs to stand up.

Adam immediately searched her eyes in fear. "What?" he asked humbly.

Cara smiled, her dark eyes dancing. She looked like a teasing nymph, ready for devilish play.

Adam was game. He removed his shirt and sat back with both of his arms behind him. His elbows locked. His hands firmly placed behind him on the mattress. His blue eyes were gleaming. A half smile played across his face. He used each foot to slip off the shoe of the other. It was the same with his socks.

He was ready.

First, she let the straps of the black dress that sheathed her body fall down her smooth chocolate shoulders. With some effort she slid the dress down slowly. Cara had chosen not to wear a bra. So when the dress no longer supported her full breasts, they seemed to angrily spring forth. It was as if the dress had forced them into submission. The nubs of her nipples were so hard and erect, considerable in size. Adam had to force himself not to move forward and cover her entire areoles with his open mouth. He distracted himself by focusing on how the dress smoothed down her hips and the way the piece of jewelry at her navel caught the light.

When the dress passed her thick shapely thighs, Adam sucked in a swoosh of air which filled his chest. Cara reminded him of those fantastically well endowed black queens of the porn his roommate in college would ogle. At that time Adam had already shared experiences with men. Although feeling forced to watch in order to not draw any attention to what he described as his weakness, Adam still admired the rises and falls of a lush body. And, Cara's body was sinful, made to be fucked and fucked well.

He slid off his pants and his thick cock sprung upward. Then he resumed his position, admiring the woman that stood before him in the black strappy high heels.

Cara moved to remove her shoes.

"No," Adam instructed. "Keep them on."

Cara move forward and Adam closed his legs. She spread her legs and eased herself closer. Placing her hands on his broad shoulders for support, she lifted one knee onto the bed. Her soft thigh glided across the top his. While spread so wide, Adam looked down and slipped one hand between those thighs.

Cara moaned when his fingers ran across her slit, touching the slight tip of her clit (now firm and peeking out). With his middle finger he slipped between her folds following the path that led to her opening.

"You are so wet for me," he whispered in amazement.

Cara laughed softly. She was nervous, excited and hungry for him all at the same time.

Her pussy gripped his finger as it slid in. He gently moved his finger in and out--two, three times. On the fourth time, he slipped in another finger. She was tight and he felt his excitement growing. Being within her was going to be as marvelous as he had dreamed.

Adam helped her as Cara slid her other knee up on the bed, straddling him again..

Adam spread his legs wide to open her up for him. He liked the way her pussy wept, soaking his fingers. He let the fleshy pad of his finger curl into that spongy spot hee thought to be her g-spot. The reaction she had let him know that he was correct. He pumped, driving his fingers as deep as they would go and also dragging them across that spot.

Cara moaned deeply, letting her head fall to his shoulder. She felt weak.

Adam's eyes held hers as he spread his legs even wider, bringing her closer into him. Reaching between them, he positioned himself. His swollen head approached her opening. Adam's cock was thick and a nice length. This would stretch her wider than his fingers. He worried that he would hurt her. For all her talk, her experience with men was limited. Still, although he eased his head within her, he did not falter in his progress.

"Oh," Cara cried, wrapping her arms more around him.

A growl seemed to well up within him and release itself at the feel of his head finally tasting the inside of her. Adam positioned himself so that his length rubbed between her unfurled lips. Each time he entered her, he went just a little deeper--moving against her pulsating clit... He coaxed her contracting pussy to accept him.

The wave that seemed to ease through her body made her pant for breath and cling to him. As he finally impaled her, she let out the loudest cry yet. His lips pressed down on her demandingly, stifling the sound. There was pain and the most exquisite sense of pleasure. Yes, she thought. She liked this. She needed it. She needed Adam.

Breaking their passionate kiss, Adam moved to whisper in her ear. "You feel so good to me Cara."

The sound of his soothing voice calmed her. So when he repositioned and seemed to go deeper, she was ready.

Adam's stiff rod twitched within her. He was ready and eager. He watched her face, reading those familiar expressions. When her emotions showed that she too was ready and willing, he shoved himself farther up on the bed. His hands supported her perfectly so that they loss no contact. When her entire legs were solidly on the bed and he could go no further with his feet still on the floor, Adam laid back. And, he pulled her down on top of him. Her legs were still bent at his sides. He grabbed her hips, sliding his hands around her behind. Firmly he secured her to him and began work his hips. He stroked slowly, teaching her body how to equally please each other. It worked.

avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,102 Followers