He, She, and I Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you, my friend - yes, you, turkey. Fuck her. Fuck my wife. She wants you to fuck her, and I want you to do it. Spread her open with your cock. Put it in her delicious pussy and stir it around. She'll love it. Fuck her until she screams with pleasure. Come in her and fill her insides! Like the old days!" He doesn't need instructions, I'm sure. I embellish it for her ears.

Zipper. Much rustling. She must be moving a lot because she's pulling on my seat and my shoulder. "Okay, boy, put it in me."

Back to me, "I'm lifting up and taking his cock in my hand."

"Help me aim it, baby, that's it."

She groans and sighs, "Oh, I can feel it on my inner lips. Mmfh, mmfh, the head is spreading my lips. Oh! Oh, the head is inside me. I'm sitting down onto it. The shaft is so long and hard. It's longer than yours, honey. But skinny, remember? Oh, it's all the way in now. Deeper than I have felt for years. That hurts, that hurts . . . but it hurts good. Push into the depths of my pussy! I can lift up and push down." To him: "Give me a hand. Help me lift up so I can pump it."

I feel her rhythm. She's holding onto the driver's seat, pulling on it. She pulls up, she sits down. She lifts her pussy up to slide his cock partway out of her sex, then relaxes down and his cock pushes back all the way into her.

"Yes, that's it," she whispers. "I want to feel it sliding out and in. Back into my hot hole. Oh, oh oh oh, lover, give it to me.

After two or three minutes, "Honey, he's going to fill your wife's cunt with his cum, now now now, that's it."

Louder whisper, urgent, pleading. "Baby, fuck me fuck me! Give it to me! Come in me, come inside me! Fuck me hard! Fill me up! Fill my cunt with your cum, I want your cum. Slowly, slowly, in, out, in, out, in deep deep deep, out, in. Give me that hot cock!"

He groans loudly as he comes. She squeals with delight. Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, god, I feel it pumping into me! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Then quiet, a little rustling.

"Oh, god, it's hot. I feel cum squishing out of me."

"Keep that cork in there, boy."

"Honey, give me some Kleenex."

"Here. Save some of that for me, sweetie, I want to feel your slick, cummy insides."

"Okay, pull my panties over, that's it. The gusset and the hose will catch most of it. Put that thing away now."

"Give me a hand, my hips and legs hurt from that position."

She moves off him to the side. A few minutes later, "Honey, he wants me to sit on his hand, so he can feel my cummy insides, too. I want to keep his fingers in me for as long as I can." A break for more kissing. "He's going to keep his hand on your wife's crotch, and his fingers inside your wife's cunt, all the way home. Does my husband want me to keep this strange man's fingers in me? Oh, god, that feels good. Yes, just flick them around a little, slowly. Mmmm, no, slower. Yes, like that."

We ride through the dark like that, she sitting on his one hand, his other caressing her boobs. She fondles his crotch. He slides his fingers around in her soggy insides filled with his spooge.

. . .

We eventually get to their house. It really is out in the country, but they like it that way. We again have to almost carry his wife into the house and up to their bedroom. He puts her to bed. They still have an old baby monitor, though the kids are pre-teens now (and off at grandma's house). He cleverly sets up the baby monitor so he can hear if she is okay, sleeping peacefully. We can hear her breathing heavily and snoring a little.

I avail myself of the facilities and stop in the kitchen to get a glass of water. By the time I get back to the living room, they're at it again. Still standing, they are kissing passionately and holding tight. He runs his hand over her ass and legs, then goes under and lifts her skirt to feel her crotch again. She moves her stance, opens her legs wide to give him access to touch her sex. "Feel how slippery I am." I can see him groping to move her panties out of the way and penetrates her eager love hole with his fingers again. She opens farther and pushes her hips down to get the intruding digits deeper in.

He walks her a couple steps back against the couch. Lowers her down onto the cushions and lies on top of her, between her legs, which are wide open to welcome him. Her skirt is up around her waist. I can see the hole ripped in her pantyhose and her panties pulled over to the side. Her delicious, wet, slippery lips glisten in the light.

He kneels up just long enough to loosen his pants down to his knees. His cock stands out aiming at her. She looks over at me, into my eyes, as he lies down on top of her and pushes himself into her again. She wraps her arms around his chest. I can see her lips form the words as she whispers to him, "Fuck me." She swoons, moans, closes her eyes for a few seconds to savor the sensation of being filled with cock before he starts moving.

He's not forcing himself on her; she is quite willing. There were few words this time, no discussion, no asking, no permission, nothing like that. She just opened her legs and he shoved his dick into her. She looks at me, her eyes are filled with lust and not with defiance. She's not crazy with urgency now. Just an expression of, "Mmm, this is fun, I like this, let's do this, keep going, give me some pleasure." She looks in to my eyes while she pulls his ass to her, to get him all the way into her pussy, and she mouths silently to me, "I love you."

She looks at him and then at me while he's pumping in and out of her pussy. She raises her legs to wrap around his hips, pumps her hips up to his to match his rhythm, to push his long, thin member deeper into her on every stroke. She looks at me intensely like, "Watch me. Watch me fuck this man. I love this. I love feeling his dick sliding into me. Watch me pull him into me. Watch him shove his dick in me and fill me with his juices!" When he comes in her again, her arms and legs are wrapped tightly around him, and she's pulling his hips to hers. And she is looking over at me and miming a kiss to me while he is squirting into her hot sex.

He gets off her, but she stays there on the couch, spread wide open, one leg up over the back and the other foot on the floor. I can see the cum seeping out of her pussy. I have to have that pussy right now. I take my pants off and dive between her legs. I reach a couple fingers into her, pull out some of that cum and wipe it on her stockings, thighs. She pulls my hard-on into her and we enjoy each other for several minutes. I cannot believe the silky slickness of her pussy sleeve, it feels thrillingly hot and wet and wonderful as it grips my member. I am so hot from their activity in the car for most of an hour, listening to her dirty play by play commentary on his groping her body outside and inside, on his penetrating her sex and fucking her silly. Two loads of come make it incredibly silky and sensuous. My dick is about to explode, I cannot hold out for long. She pulls me hard into her as I come and come and come in her hot hole, filling her belly with great gobs of my seed to mix with what is already inside her.

Good thing we can still hear his wife sleeping noisily on the monitor. What a mess if she had got up and come out to discover this activity. Even through her drunken haze, the scene would have been way out of bounds.

We all rearrange our clothes to a degree of normalcy and go into the kitchen for coffee. She and I still have a long ride to the hotel, need to stoke up on caffeine.

. . .

In the months since then, she has made a point of retelling her side of the incident to me. How he molested her. She tried to resist. "He was feeling up your wife. He kissed me. He French kissed me, he opened my mouth with his tongue. He groped my breasts."

How he grabbed her. How I encouraged her. She opened up for him. "You told your wife to spread her legs for this other man. I did. I opened my thighs so he could feel my sex. He went up under my skirt to get to me."

How he fondled her. He ripped her clothes. "He felt my crotch. He cupped my pussy. You wanted your wife to open her legs for him. You wanted him to get into me. He did. He finger fucked me. Hard. A lot. Delicious. He put his fingers deep inside my hot pussy. I came on his hand."

How he penetrated her. How I told him to fuck her. She sat on his cock. "You told your friend to fuck your wife. In front of you. You told your wife that you wanted her to get fucked. She opened her cunt to him. Oh, god, I was so hot. I pulled out his cock and sat down on it, slid his entire length into me, and loved it."

How he fucked her, with her husband and his wife three feet away. He came in her. "I could see his wife right there. And I talked to my husband while I was pumping up and down on his friend's cock. I wanted him to come in me. I wanted your wife's pussy to drip with his seed. Like the old days."

After that, he finger fucked her cummy pussy all the way home. "I sat on his hand, and he swirled his fingers in my dripping pussy. For minutes and minutes. I loved it even more."

And we both fucked her and came in her right there in his living room. "You looked right in my eyes as I spread my legs again for him. You saw the lust in your wife's eyes while he pumped his cock into me again."

And she took his cum again. "I pulled him hard into me, deep, pumped my hips to meet his, so he could hit bottom deep in my pussy. I told you that I love you and he shot his sperm into me. He came in your wife again, and again, and again. And then you took his place, and finally my husband fucked me, too."

She tells me this, in detail, with passion. While we are coupled, while we are entwined, sliding, pumping, making love, mad with lust. It turns me on incredibly, and she knows it. It turns us both on to remember it, and we both love it.

12