He Shot His Sister Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve held her close and said, "I'll tell you later. Right now ..."

"Me too," Sherry said. She could feel him exploding into her womb. The possible consequences were enough that she didn't want it to happen, but the excitement was enough to override the part of her brain that responded. "Gimme all your sperm," she said. "Your healthy, motile, abundant sperm."

Her walls contracted around his dick. "Oh, yeah, my big sister's milking me dry," he said. He gathered himself just enough to observe, "That's the most clinical dirty talk I've ever heard, and I used to date a biology major."

"Yeah, we just covered it in biology class," Sherry laughed. "If we'd done this a month ago, I'd be begging you to help my cells get through meiosis."

When Steve had finished coming, they put their clothes back on and the equipment and bikinis back in their bags. Sherry walked with Steve while he returned the key. The manager looked like she could tell what they'd been doing by Sherry's expression, or was it just her imagination? Thank God he hadn't given her a pearl necklace.

Outside the building, Steve led Sherry directly to a pedestrian signal and pressed the button for the "Walk" sign. While they waited, Sherry took his hand. He told her, "You know, you're a grown-up. You don't have to hold anyone's hand while you cross the street."

"Maybe I just want to," Sherry said.

"Now who's sweet?" Steve asked rhetorically.

"You," Sherry said. She pulled his knitted scarf down past his chin so she could kiss his nose. "But I'm feeling sweet because you are."

Steve pulled it back up just as the sign changed. They crossed the street, and Steve started to lead Sherry toward the student parking lot. Sherry stopped him and whispered, "I liked it when we pretended you were gonna get me pregnant. What were you thinking?"

Steve tried not to answer. "That I'd like to actually get you pregnant." He waited for her to bolt, but she didn't.

"Tell you what, Rabbit. Your birthday's in July. I'll go off the Pill for your birthday, and the last time we make love before you move into the dorm will be something really special."

"You'd do that for me?" Steve whispered.

Sherry stopped in her tracks. She stepped back and slapped him. She raised her voice slightly. "Of course not, dumb ass! That'd mess up my whole senior year. Dad had to call in a favor to get that internship for me. You think I wanna miss it 'cause I'm too fat to fit through the doors?"

Steve briefly pictured her ready to drop and smiled. Then he realized she was talking about real-world consequences. "No. Of course not. You asked me what I wanted, and I told you."

Sherry started walking again. "You were honest, I'll give you that. So, what was your idea? The one you said was too weird even for two perverts like us."

"I was thinking you could let another guy get you pregnant so there's no crime involved, and then we could raise the baby together. I wouldn't be her daddy, just an uncle who loves you both."

"You'd watch, of course."

"I'm a perv. It's what I do," Steve said. "And I'd record it so we could enjoy it together later on."

"You nasty boy," Sherry said. "Why not just knock me up anyway, and as soon as we know, I'll screw a new guy so I cansay he's the father."

"Not fair to him," Steve said.

"Why do you have to be so fucking nice?" Sherry asked. "It's getting in the way of every depraved thing we want to do."

"Maybe we could have a three-way? You'd list the other guy as the father, but there'd be a 50-50 chance it's me."

"You realize once I'm in bed tonight, I'm gonna think about this and finger myself to another orgasm." Sherry recognized Steve's car.

Once they were inside, Steve said, "Just make sure you shoot a video on your cell phone." She laughed, and he asked, "What's so funny?"

"None of this would've happened if I liked the results the first time I turned the camera on myself."

Steve drove home. He barely had time to put his equipment away when his cell phone rang. It was the ring tone he used for family members. He saw Sherry's picture, the fully-clothed one that he'd loaded when he first got the phone. He accepted the call and said, "Hello?"

He heard various sounds in the background. Then he heard Sherry, but she was so far away, he knew she wasn't talking into the phone. She said, "Hey, Adam. This is my boyfriend Steve. We saw you at the beach today. You don't know what you missed by wasting your time on that bitch Donna, but Steve thought it would be fun to let you join us. What's that? Sure, I'll suck your dick. Mmm, yeah, but Steve's gonna fuck me at the same time. Is that okay? ... I figured it was. Oh, yeah, you may not have a big dick, but you sure produce a lot of cum, and you're filling my mouth while Steve's filling my pussy. Sure, Steve, you can switch now." She stopped talking for a few minutes, and Steve could hear her bed squeaking underneath her. "Oh, Adam, you fuck so well, you're making me cum. And you are too? Great, 'cause I really want you to knock me up." She let out a multi-syllable moan. "I think Steve wants to eat me now."

"Yeah, I do," Steve said.

A few seconds later, Sherry asked, "What?" This time she was speaking into the phone.

"I'd love to eat you," he repeated.

"Damn it, I thought I was making a video for you. Hello?"

There was no sound on the phone, and then she heard the dead line tone. A few seconds later, there was a knock on her door. She opened it to see Steve there. He was still dressed, but Sherry was wearing a nightshirt with nothing on underneath. "Turn it off," he urged.

Sherry messed with her phone until the camera function was on screen again. It wasn't doing anything. "I bet that was the best phone call you ever got," she mused.

Steve locked her door behind him. He got on his knees and put his head under her shirt. He put his hands on her buttocks, and she put hers on his shoulders. Her pussy lips were already separated because of the show she'd tried to put on for him, so he didn't need his hands to get his tongue inside. He licked and licked. Even when he grabbed her ass a little harder than he needed to, she liked how it felt. She was able to keep her voice down while she moaned, "Oh, Steve, oh, Steve." When she felt herself coming, she found it easier to say nothing at all than to speak at a volume that wouldn't get their parents' attention.

Steve lapped up her juices and lifted her shirt as he stood up. He unbuckled his pants and whispered in her ear. "I don't wanna hear any more talk about someone else fucking you. Okay?" Sherry nodded. He dropped his pants. "No one but me."

Sherry rubbed his dick and said, "Absolutely." She pulled him back to her bed.

Steve pushed her lovingly so she fell backwards onto her bed, and he hopped on top of her. He left her enough space to pull her nightshirt up. She pushed his underwear down, and he was inside her again. "I love you, Sherry. No one else is ever gonna love you like I do."

Sherry pushed on his butt to get him to fuck her deeper. "Same here, Rabbit." They shared an open-mouth kiss, and she ran her fingers up and down his back under his shirt. Steve didn't last as long as he had earlier in the evening, but they didn't care. "I want all thirty million," Sherry moaned. She didn't say what she meant, but Steve understood. When he came, they held each other closer, and they probed even deeper with their tongues.

"We'll work on the phone features tomorrow," Steve promised. They both got up and kissed again.

"Hey, speaking of phone features, what were you doing when I told you I was ready?"

"I was posting on Whisper," Steve answered.

"What'd you say?"

"I said I've been in love with my sister for a year, and I finally took her on a date."

"Tell 'em it's the best date I ever had," Sherry said. She turned to butter when she saw how that made him smile. She kissed him on the lips and told him, "G'night, lover."

"Goodnight, beautiful," Steve answered.

CODA

Steve's roommate Jared left for the weekend just as Sherry arrived. Steve introduced her as his girlfriend, not mentioning the fact that she was also his sister. They'd gone on some sort of date once a week since the sandwich shop, not stopping until Steve moved into the off-campus apartment at his new college. They went to a casual restaurant a few miles out of town and had a conversation that was a mix of the typical family discussion and couple talk. Sherry's internship was still in place for the spring. Steve had found plenty of friends at his new school, and the professors in his criminal justice courses all had the experience to know what they were talking about. He had already decided to come here at the time he started taking pictures of Sherry, but they were still sad when he moved out.

When they got back to Steve's place, they changed their clothes and ordered a pay-per-view movie. It was rated R for the heavy sexual content. They'd wanted to see it together on one of their dates, but they were afraid someone would recognize them. Scott replaced his black slacks with khaki shorts. Sherry anticipated the mood of the movie and changed into the sheer negligée Steve had bought for her birthday in June. (He'd also bought her a cheap present to keep up appearances.) They paid enough attention to the movie that Steve still had his shorts on when the third not-quite-explicit sex scene occurred, although Sherry had been rubbing his cock through the fabric for ten minutes. He looked toward her, pulled her toward him and kissed her. "I love you, Sherry," he said.

Sherry undid the button on his khakis. "I love you too, Rabbit," she whispered.

Steve rubbed her breasts through the fabric. "I finally get to see you in this," he chuckled.

"Not for long," Sherry answered. She leaned back. Steve stood up and took his jeans off, revealing silk boxers. Sherry whistled her approval.

Sherry moved back so her arms were resting on one arm of the couch, giving Steve room to get in front of her. He caressed each leg from the toes up to her crotch, leaving it alone until both legs were finished. Her pussy was naked except for her pubic hairs. He kissed it all over but didn't make any attempt to open her lips or make contact with his tongue. He worked his way up to her abdomen. He could no longer see her breasts from that angle. He kissed a line over her expanding belly until he was between her swelled breasts. "I know it's shallow, but I'm glad you were on the thin side before this happened."

"Why's that, Rabbit?"

"You might turn out to be one of those women who look sexier after they have a baby than before. They start off looking like you did, and the weight they don't lose is in exactly the right places."

"Wow, you've always made me feel beautiful, but that would mean you made me more beautiful for real!"

He asked, "Do you think Mom and Dad know?"

"Remember what I looked like the last time I tried to wear a bikini? I think it's safe to say they know."

"I don't know; you barely show now, and you're six and a half months. But that's not what I mean. Do they know it's mine?"

"Well, Dad hasn't tried to shoot you, so I don't think they suspect." Sherry reached behind the arm of the couch to get her purse and fumbled through it. "I just remembered something I brought you." She handed him a photograph.

"An ultrasound. Just like in my dream," Steve remembered.

"Maybe you knew something subconsciously," Sherry guessed.

"Any regrets?"

"I regret not getting the flu shot when they were doing them free at the Student Health Center. Then I wouldn't have thrown up a week's worth of birth control pills. What about you?"

"There have been lots of times when I was in love with someone and imagined getting her pregnant without being married. I just assumed marrying her would at least be an option."

12