He Shot His Sister Around the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coming?" Steve asked.

Sherry turned her head to try to kiss him on the lips. Sensing what she was doing, he turned his head and they did. He reached around and rubbed her breasts. "No, I ... love you!"

"I love you too," Steve said, "and you told me."

"I know, but the first time was just the heat of passion." She reached between her legs and cupped his balls while he kept fucking her. "I really do love you."

"Oh, God!" Steve moaned, and he started coming before he could tell her.

Sherry held his cock in place to make sure she got all of his cum. "I'm sorry, honey."

"For what?"

"When you told me Cleopatra married her brother and I thought that's what you wanted. I shouldn't have brushed you off like that." Sherry lost her balance and was falling toward the arm.

Steve moved down with her, never leaving her pussy. "It's okay," he told her. "We can just have a secret thing. Oh, GOD!" The last spurt of his cum entered his sister's womb. "We can pretend to get married and pretend we're having babies."

"Oh, fuck, that's hot," Sherry said. Now that she knew she hadn't hurt Steve's feelings, she was free to have her own orgasm. "Come inside me, Rabbit. Make love to your sister!"

Steve laughed. "I just did. Weren't you paying attention?"

Sherry got up and pushed him back just enough for his limp dick to come out of her. She turned around and put his hands on her breasts. "No, you just fucked your sister." She stroked his limp dick, and it started to get hard again. "This time I want you to make love to me."

Steve kissed her. "Gladly," he said. He pulled on her left leg and moved it so it went over his right leg. Sherry understood and did the same thing on the other side. She stroked his cock until it was ready. She scooted closer and sat up a little.

Steve separated her pussy lips, and Sherry lifted his cock until the head was at the opening, then scooted in to take it inside her. "Fill me up, Rabbit," she said.

Now that he was securely in, they both put their arms around each other. They thrust their hips in and out together, but it was almost an afterthought as their tongues touched. They loosened their embrace, and Steve moaned, "Oh, Go-o-o-od. Can you feel it?"

"I can feel the path your cock traces as you're moving up inside me," Sherry said. "It's amazing."

"Kiss me, Cleopatra," Steve said. They both opened their mouths and tilted their heads. Their lips met, and their tongues darted back and forth. Neither tried to make extended contact because they were both running their fingers up and down each other's spines.

Sherry pushed forward until Steve was on his back. She reluctantly let his cock out of her pussy so he could get comfortable. He didn't mind, though, because it felt so good when she impaled herself on him. When she had him all the way in, she scooted back a little and felt his shaft against her pubic bone. "I think you just touched my soul," she said.

Sherry leaned forward, and Steve took each breast into his mouth. He had a hard time sucking on her nipples because she kept moving back and forth on his cock. "I'm gonna come," he said.

"Give it to me," Sherry answered. "Sustain the royal bloodline." She felt the first burst of his second load shooting up and into her. "Oh God, oh God, oh God. You're filling me up, honey."

Steve looked her in the eye. "As soon as it warms up, I wanna take pictures of you outside."

"I'm already thinking about new swimsuits," Sherry told him. "Fuucck!"

"Quick, turn over," Steve told her.

Sherry tried, but she just made them both fall off the love seat onto the carpet. At least she was on her back, as he wanted. "I really fell for you," she said.

Steve forced himself to chuckle as if he hadn't made the same quality of joke when he was in the eighth grade. "Lemme get the camera," he said, and he got up.

While he was up, Sherry noted, "Hey, did you notice? We went from the mechanical bull to cowgirl position."

"That's clever," he said with a laugh.

Sherry knew what he had in mind. She separated her pussy lips, and Steve got a picture of his cum dribbling out of her pussy. He knelt there quietly and smiled for a few seconds after he took the picture. "What's so funny?" Sherry asked.

"Nothing," he said. "You seemed unobtainable for so long, but it seems so natural now to look at our naked bodies and see our love juices flowing."

"Come here, Rabbit," Sherry said. He was able to put the camera down before she pulled him to the ground next to her. She grabbed the edge of the sheet that had been over the love seat and pulled it over them.

Steve moved next to her and they each put an arm over the other. They kissed slowly and shared loving glances. "This is pretty nice, too," he noted.

They heard lightning strike, and the lights went out. They continued making out for about ten minutes, not making any direct attempt at sexual contact, before Steve said, "We should probably get up. If we wait till the power comes back on before we get dressed, Mom and Dad might catch us."

"We should probably grab some dinner, too," Sherry suggested. They got further enjoyment from the effort to get out from under the sheet.

Steve asked, "Pizza? Since we did the Italian scene?"

"Better than that. There's an Egyptian place near the mall."

"Does anyone know us there?" Steve asked.

"They might know me. They probably don't know you."

"Good. Then we can still make out."

While they were out, their mom called Sherry's cell phone. The wedding was a couple hours away, and the storm was worse there than at home, so they rented a hotel room. Sherry thanked her for letting them know. She told Steve they could take their time putting things away when they got back.

On Monday, Steve had to get together with some classmates for a project. Sherry worked six nights in a row starting the next day. The night after that, Steve walked into Sherry's room after dinner. "I missed you," he said. "That seems like the longest week of my life. I didn't even show you what I did with the pictures."

"You could have e-mailed 'em," Sherry said.

"And have someone hack my account? Or yours? Not taking that chance." He put a flash drive into her computer.

Sherry clicked on each of the folders. "Nice work, especially the mechanical bull pictures. Oh, and you did the Eiffel Tower with just the shots we already had. That's great!"

"Click on the folder labeled RR," Steve said.

Sherry looked at the pictures and her eyes went wide open. "I'm standing with Ryan Reynolds!"

"Keep looking."

"Holy shit. I'm giving him a blowjob—and fucking him. You're the best little brother I could ask for!"

When she clicked on the folder with the Cleopatra pictures, he sang, "Fuck like an Egyptian." He let her look at a couple more pictures, then asked, "How soon before you wanna do this again?" Sherry turned her chair around, took both of his hands and looked up at him. He couldn't figure out the expression on her face, and then he started the arithmetic. "Okay, we went at it for a couple weeks. You worked the past week. So are you starting your period now or coming off it?"

"I wish," Sherry answered. Her hands started to tremble. "Remember what we talked about with Cleopatra?"

"What do you mean?"

"How she married her brother?"

"And continued the royal bloodline." She waited for him to react. "The royal portrait artist is going to have an heir."

Steve smiled for several seconds and then asked, "Should I not be smiling?"

"I don't know. I'm still sorting it out myself."

Steve remembered her assurances, which were intended as the opposite. "Wait a second. How?"

12