He Shot His Sister in the Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be a great one," Sherry said. "You'll be a pain in the ass to anyone who wants to date her, I know that much."

"Speaking of ass, get ready," Steve said.

"Wait," Sherry answered. "Pull out."

He did, and he couldn't stop himself from shooting his load into the air. Sherry stood still and savored the feeling of his load landing on her back. "Is it dangerous to the baby? I'd never heard it before."

"No, I just wanted you to get a picture of me like this," Sherry answered.

She stood still until she heard Steve tell her, "Say 'jizz'!"

She made a big smile and said, "Jizz!"

After Steve put the camera away, Sherry straightened up. Steve came back and instinctively put his hands under her breasts to lift them. "Is this what they mean by pregnancy breasts?" he asked.

"They're a little tender, but I don't think their shape's changed yet," Sherry answered. "So I appreciate you being gentle with 'em like you are right now."

Steve kissed the right side of her neck and moved his left hand over her pussy. "Help me. We need to put things away before Mom and Dad get home, but I want to keep pleasuring you."

Sherry lifted his hand away. "If you get off me now, I promise I'll come to your room tonight. And if you've got something that looks like a giant clam shell, you can take my picture in front of it."

Steve got up and started putting his clothes back on. "You've been reading up on art, haven't you?"

Sherry did the same. "I want our kid to be like you," she explained. "I can't expect him to learn this shit if I don't learn it first. Sorry, I didn't mean 'shit' in a bad way."

"Now it's a him?" Steve said.

"Whatever," Sherry answered. "I was saying 'like you,' and you're a him." Steve had underwear on but not his shorts yet, and Sherry stroked his cock through the fabric. "And what a him!"

When Sherry got off work, she sent Steve a text. "Rain check. Awake enough to drive but need sleep when I get home." On the drive home, she heard a text notification. At the next stop light, she held it up long enough to see that he'd replied, "K," and added an emoji that looked like a person snoring.

The next morning Steve woke up to see Sherry locking the door to his room. She was wearing a long T-shirt, and he could tell she didn't have anything on underneath. "Thanks for understanding," she said.

"Do what you need," he said. He sat up in bed, and Sherry sat next to him.

She lifted the hem of her shirt. As he thought, she was naked underneath. She took his hand and put it over her pussy. "Like I said, you do great on the fastest finger."

Steve wasted no time. He sifted through her black pussy hair, rubbing her flesh, for what seemed to Sherry like an eternity before he put his index finger between her folds. She moved where she sat, making him go deeper. He put his other arm around her and pulled her closer. Their tongues were moving as fast as his finger. "Two fingers," she murmured.

"Why don't I just eat you?"

"You did that last time. Besides, it's easier to stop doing this if they knock on your door."

Steve hadn't waited; he was up to three fingers now, and he made sure to graze her clit with his thumb each time. Sherry was panting, but she was careful not to say his name in case anyone heard. Steve had less reason to be careful. "I love you, Cleopatra," he said.

Sherry made a fist, touched her chest with it and pointed to Steve. He understood she was saying, "I love you," and then he noticed that she'd made bunny ears to call him Rabbit. He thought she was doing it just to keep quiet until he felt her juices flow over his fingers and her walls contract around them.

When she stopped coming, Steve licked her wetness off his fingers. "I always have juice with my breakfast," he told her.

She laughed uncontrollably for a minute and then told him, "Last night I dreamed I lost the baby. You took it even harder than I did. When I woke up, I was so relieved."

"You mean you're happy about it now?" he asked.

"Yeah. You got what you wanted and more. You didn't just get your sister pregnant; you got me to want it."

"That's the best part," he said with a smile.

12