He Should Be So Lucky!

Story Info
Voyeur watches intoxicated his wife with old friend.
8.9k words
4.22
54.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not real. The characters are not real and have not had their names changed. Some similar events with some similar characters may have happened in the past but are unlikely to again. Therefore any similarities with persons alive or dead are purely coincidental....


I've known Danny Davis for forty three years. Ever since I was four years old. We grew up together in a small village in a farming county. He was the good looking confident one who came from a family who were happy to spend their money. I was the lanky "nice" guy. The one who all Danny's girlfriends shared their problems with without ever realizing I fancied the pants off them. I came from parents who wouldn't spend a penny in case they needed it later.

As teenagers we tried hard to shag anything that moved. He usually succeeded but I was the one who had the long term steady relationships. His always failed simply because he couldn't keep it in his trousers so the girls moved on. My first long term relationship was with a girl who had been abused as a child. She had hang-ups which prevented her from reaching orgasm. We spent four years trying just about everything conceivable to achieve that goal. Several of those conceivables included Danny. Accidently "flashing" herself to him one day led to groping the next and the groping led to fucking and fucking led to threesomes etc. You know the games people play. I learnt all the hard lessons that need to be learnt about these games. I knew you have to be really careful. Before, during and after the events. I also knew how he worked, what he liked and how he would react to certain triggers. This made him the ideal man for our game.... Thirty years later.

After several long term failed relationships and at the age of twenty six I met my wife Sarah. We have been together for twenty three years and married for seventeen. I couldn't ask for a better wife in every way but after two kids and twenty odd years of the same person, we are both looking to spice things up a bit. She has never been adventurous and our sex life has always been strictly vanilla. Changing this was going to be a mighty task. She had had weight problems but was now a svelte size 12/14 with fabulous C cup boobs which were still well intact due to not breast feeding. Overall she's in good shape for the wrong side of forty. I even managed to get her to go Brazilian but the landing strip is a bit more of an airfield than a strip.

At forty seven, I still drink way too much wine. I gave up the dreaded death sticks six years ago but have remained tetchy ever since. I never really regained my previous laid back attitude to everything but I'm working on it. My work had all but come to a halt in the financial crisis currently affecting the world and I am too old to keep up the exhausting physical work involved so a new business venture was desperately required. Following the Fifty shades trilogy, the fastest expanding retail market in the UK was sex toys, especially bondage gear and sexy lingerie. And so was born my business. After experimenting with drop shipping, crap suppliers led me to holding stock of most of what I sell. One or two of everything in each available size and colour. Sarah had built up quite a collection of the stuff I sold. I never got to see enough of her in it though.

And so..

After completing the Fifty Shades trilogy, Sarah and I were discussing our own sex life and what we would like to do to improve things. Sarah struggled to come up with anything directly, being either too embarrassed or simply not prepared to say what she wants for fear of appearing "slutty". In her eyes the worst thing possible. I tried to make suggestions but fearing she would consider me too perverted I had to be careful. After all, she says she won't do bondage, won't do role play, won't masturbate. Only very recently has she started giving blow jobs. Not too sure why the sudden change but who am I to complain? No flavour except vanilla. But occasionally she lets the odd thing slip which gives me slight insights to what she might like. She likes the idea of being caught. She could, at a stretch become a discreet accidental flasher. She likes being photographed and even sends me photos of herself with a little prompting. Sometimes her sex is clearly very excited so she (or someone else) has clearly had a jolly good fiddle. She will admit to neither..

I put forward the suggestion of a third person. Not immediately shouted down I suggested maybe she might like the thrill of being admired and felt up by someone else. When she said that person could get out of control, she softened at the idea of me being around to 'watch out for her'. Discreetly of course.

"But why would I want her to do that, let alone watch" she questioned.

"Simple. I like to see you get turned on. It turns me on"

When the question of "who" arose I already had someone in mind. Someone I had often thought perhaps Sarah had a bit of previous with. One drunken New Years eve I had managed to persuade her to go out without knickers on. I well remember him sat on the floor while she allowed him a good look and possibly a fiddle. I was otherwise engaged giving a young lady a new years kiss so I don't remember it too clearly. We had also had a break in our relationship while I stupidly went off with a blonde with a sob story... (Never trust a blonde with a sob story. They are all trouble.) I have always wondered whether he had made the most of the opportunity to shag yet another of my girlfriends. When I suggested his name she didn't even bat an eyelid. She knew he was the obvious choice.

So a scenario was born. She would get to go as far as she chose with someone who she may have had previous with and all with knowledge that, unknown to him, I was there to look out for her.

A win win win situation.

Seemed a little familiar....

Danny Davis was kind of surprised when his old friends Paul and Sarah walked in to the pub. He had rarely seen them since their party on Millennium Eve. She had made it clear to him that whatever there had been between them was no more and that it must never come out. His constant close proximity was driving her mad and she was constantly scared of the truth coming out. Bar the occasional meet in the supermarket he had stayed well clear. As far as he knew they never drank in this pub even though it was an easy walk to their house. Damn she looked hot. He had heard she had lost a load of weight and she looked great in tight jeans, a semi transparent blouse and some kind of corset thing underneath. He was surprised to see her drinking as she always drove. "Ha!" he remembered, she also does reckless things when she drinks. Like letting him look up her skirt when she had no knickers on. When they were seated at their restaurant table Danny continued his conversation with the guys from work he had agreed to have a few beers after work with.

After her main course and four Double Gin & Tonics the toilet was calling for Sarah. As she walked towards the ladies she 'noticed' Danny and his friends at their table. She motioned a quick "hi" and disappeared into the ladies. Danny was astonished at how good she looked. Tight jeans always did it for him. When she came out she came right over.

"Hiya Danny. How are you?" She asked

"Yeh cool" he replied "You look great" he said with a hint of flirt in his voice "You okay?"

"Yeh, the kids are away for the weekend with Paul's brother on his boat so we came out for a bite. First time in here and it's close to home so we walked". She stood in front of him and he was transfixed. She really had lost some weight but still had great tits. The corset thing she was wearing under her top showed them off to great effect and the bottom of it didn't quite meet her waistband so there was a brief flash of a very flat tummy when she moved.

"Well nice to see you" she said." Let's not leave it so long next time"

" Kind of ironic" he thought as she walked back to our table.

A sweet and two more G&T's later Danny walked up to the table and went to say goodbye as his friends were leaving.

"Hi mate. Sarah said you were here. Come and have drink with us. I haven't seen you for yonks" I said enthusiastically.

"Well if you're sure"

"Yeh. I'll go get them in. Pint?"

"Yeh. Cool"

"Another Gin Sarah?"

" Yes please. Don't get the chance very often"

While I was at the bar, Danny asked Sarah about her clothes and particularly the corset thing she was wearing.

"It's a bustier" she said. "it's one of the ones Paul sells on his website". "Website?" Danny questioned.

"Yeh. When the kitchen work got light he needed something to pay the bills so he set up a website and Ebay shop selling lingerie and stuff. He does alright and I get lots of really gorgeous stuff at wholesale price. If he's really lucky I might even model some of it for him" she said with a cheeky grin and a glint her eye. " Lucky bastard" Danny probably thought.

I returned laden with two pints and her gin and we sat chatting. She made him feel very comfortable and I have to say it was easy to see why we had been friends for such a long time. I felt a little guilty that there was a good reason she was being so nice.

They rang the last orders bell. "We can have another here or why we don't we go back to ours. We can have a couple there and you're only a walk or a short taxi ride away"

"Yes come on" Sarah chimed in "It's early yet and it's really nice to see you" she continued putting her hand on his thigh. "Go on." she said

"Alright already. Stop nagging woman" he joked and we sauntered out into the warm summer air. Sarah grabbed both our hands, put them over her shoulders and with an arm around each of our waists we took the five minute walk home. Mysteriously two more buttons on her blouse had come undone and Danny got a proper eyeful of her heaving breasts all the way home, the half cups of her bustier only just covering her nipples and his hand was continually 'accidently' brushing her breast.

"So what's this website you've set up?" Danny asked as we walked onto the drive. "We'll show you" I replied.

*****************************************************************************************

"So you buy all this stuff whole sale in bulk and then sell it through Ebay or on this website?" Danny asked incredulously. He had the laptop on the table in front of him. Sarah sat to his left with her blouse gaping a little and showing bare flesh almost as far as her nipples. I was stood over his right shoulder showing him my website pages. It happened to be on the one showing the full outfit part of which Sarah was wearing.

"And this is what she has on now?" he asked

"Yep. I pay fifteen pounds plus VAT for that and sell it for £39.99 including post. People can't get enough of them"

The page he was looking at was a picture of a brunette rather like Sarah wearing a black strapless bustier with white flowers embroidered up the front and across the chest .It had laced slits up the front under each breast. Also in the picture she is wearing a matching black and white G string.

"Are you wearing the matching knickers too?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

Sarah looked at me and then at him. Dead pan she said "actually I've got the knickers from another set on"

"OOhh. Come on then, let's have a proper look" said Danny optimistically

"A proper look at what?" replied Sarah rather coyly. "What you're wearing" he said "It's a bustier " she retorted in mock disgust.

"Whatever. Let's have a proper look" Sarah looked at me questioningly. "I don't know why you're looking at me like that" I said in mock indignation. "I don't mind. It's only Danny" "Okay" she mumbled sarcastically. She undid the remaining buttons of the blouse in mock shyness and removed it leaving her stood there in the bustier and her jeans.

"Nice. Is it soft?" Danny asked. "Yes. See. Feel it" I said. I immediately put out my hand to Sarahs right breast and tucked my forefinger into her right bra cup and then ran my hand from left to right rubbing my thumb over her nipple on the outside and then my forefinger over it on the inside "Excuse me" said Sarah in mock disgust. Danny got brave and copied the move I'd made but this time to her left breast. As he moved his hand from left to right she looked at him and said " Eexxcuse me! Who said you could feel it like that?" He moved his hand back from right to left. His forefinger flicking across her barely covered nipple inside her bra cup closely followed by his thumb on the outside for the second time in 5 seconds.

"Sorry" he said." I just wanted to check the fabric" as he lifted his hand out. He promptly poked a finger through the laced section under her right breast and twisted it up into her bra cup." Very soft and smooth" he said with a grin on his face. "Mmmm" she said and put her hand on his to remove it. But she didn't actually remove it. She waited for him to.

"Can I see if the knickers as soft?" he ventured. "Huh! If you think I am dropping my jeans to show you my knickers, you can think again Mr Davis" "Oh but I think you should Sarah. You never know he might even buy some" I looked at Sarah and winked. "But they don't match the top and will look silly" "We'll be the judge of that won't we Danny" "Too right" he replied his eyes fixated on the tiny bit of areola visible where he had removed his hand from her bra cup earlier. So she undid the button and fly on her jeans and pulled them down to just about half way down her thighs.

Just far enough for my next trick."See. These are really soft and silky too" I said as I slipped my forefinger inside the black Lace knickers from the side just under the waistband. Instinctively he did the same and just as he did so I slid my forefinger down catching his and taking it with mine as I continued down wards. Our fingers felt the smoothness of her groin, then the airfield landing strip and then the smoothness of her shaven bits.

"Oh sorry" I said to both her and Danny as I withdrew my hand. His hand staying just a fraction longer before he withdrew it briefly pulling the fabric away from her body as he did so " Eexxcuse me again" was all she could say. "Soft and beautifully smooth" said Danny

"I have to make drinks" I said and departed into the kitchen. "Can I get dressed now you two have finished feeling me up?" asked Sarah "No. Why don't you show Danny some more of our stuff" I said as I made my way back to the table with another Gin and Tonic for her and a bottle of Stella for him "I have fucked up and need to go and get some wine from the shop. I'll take the bike so I'll be ten minutes" " I think I'll get dressed " said Sarah as I headed for the garage. " "Nah. See what you can sell him. Why don't you show him the outfit those knickers are from" I said "yeh why don't you?" chimed in Danny and I was gone.

But not far...

****************************************************************************************

Once in the garage, I grabbed my ready prepared rucksack and bike and disappeared into the alleyway at the side of the house. Leaving the bike, I fished my camera out of the rucksack and made my way down to the lounge window where we had left a gap in the curtains about eight inches wide. Far enough for me to see through but not be seen unless someone was looking very hard.

I could see Sarah starting to pull her jeans up mid conversation with Danny. She stopped and he moved his hands to the top of her breast cups. I fired the camera up in video mode and watched through the viewfinder. Again he pulled the 'checking the softness of the material' with his fingers inside but he stayed in one place moving his fingers to and fro across her nipples. With Danny pushing her back slightly, she had to let go of her jeans to steady herself and leaned against the table biting her lip. She was effectively stuck there unable to move her feet back to re balance as he had tucked his feet in behind her. Kneading her nipples between thumb and forefinger had the desired effect and they were now rock hard.

His right hand left her breast and moved down to 'feel the material' of her pants. He tucked inside brushing up over her pubes and back down over her landing strip mound to the shaved bit below. She gasped visibly.

"So. Are you going to show me the rest of this outfit?" he asked. "I'd love to see the rest of it complete with the stockings the lot" Sarah relayed all the words to me later. From outside I could only watch, not hear. "Okay. But that is the only ..."

Her words stopped as he slipped his finger between her legs and worked his knuckle back and fore over her rapidly moistening clit whilst at the same time squeezing her right breast and nipple. I knew she would not last long with that kind of stimulation, she could climax with nipple play alone and I wondered if she would stop him. Apparently not and she was very quickly shuddering and grabbing at the table with her orgasm.

"Bastard" she smiled as she pushed her way past him. She pulled her jeans up and disappeared up the stairs while Danny took a chair at the end of the table and returned to the laptop screen. I clicked the camera off.

Shortly, a large smirk appeared across Danny's face and I realised Sarah was descending the staircase now wearing the complete outfit, a black lace and mesh camisole type top with attached suspender straps, matching thong and lace top stockings. I quickly snapped the camera into video mode again and watched things unfold through the viewfinder.

She reached the bottom of the stairs, took a couple of paces towards Danny and then stopped. Raising her arms, she gave a full slow twirl so that he got the full effect.

"Wow. That's quite an outfit. Can I feel it?" Danny asked hoping for a repeat of his earlier performance.

"If you must" Sarah replied and took three steps further towards him coming to a halt a little less than arms length away. He rubbed the soft fabric on her stomach quickly moving up over her breast and tucking his right forefinger into the top of her left breast cup. He repeated the earlier move going from right to left across her still nipple and back again.

"That's not the fabric" Sarah commented in mock anguish. As he moved his forefinger back across her nipple he stopped and softly squeezed it between thumb and forefinger. "There seems to be a lump in the fabric" he mocked as he moved the other hand up to the other breast. Slipping his finger inside that breast cup he commented "there seems to be one this side as well". "Oh really" she replied as the text tone on her phone which was on the table went off.

It was the text we had prearranged. It takes about four minutes to supposedly cycle to the shop, then a couple of minutes in there so I had sent the first text about six minutes after leaving.

" hav 2 go 2 other shop. Bak in 10 min". was the prearranged content.

Her reply to this text could change the course of our lives. Her reply " cum home" meant she was uncomfortable and wanted me back in the house ASAP. "Ok" meant she was fine and bought herself another ten minutes alone with him.

As she moved to pick up the phone, Dannys hands dropped to the tops of her stockings. "I should be stopping this" she thought but her nipples were rock hard, she could feel her very evident dampness and with eight double gins, and, unbeknown to her, a pink Viagara and a few drops of Spanish fly, she was still throbbing from her orgasm and was feeling unusually reckless.

And unusually horny.

Danny's forefingers tucked inside the suspender straps at the top of her stockings. Slowly he slid them up towards the point they where they joined the camisole.

"I love suspenders and stockings" he said. "I love the point where the stockings end and you reach bare skin. It is always so soft and warm" he went on as he continued the motion up and down the suspender strap. He stretched out his forefingers on the next upward move and deftly tucked them in either side of the front panel of her thong and continued upwards and downwards stroking her pubes in the process. As she was distracted by her texting, he got bolder on the downward stroke moved down towards the smooth shaved start of her lips and beyond.