He Should Be So Lucky!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to take forever for her to enter "Ok" and press send. Danny was getting quite bold and she was struggling not to give in too quickly. My phone vibrated silently in my hand and I checked her response. "Ok" meant she was clearly quite happy with all that I could see. She turned away from Danny to put her phone back on the table removing his fingers from her gusset in the process. He didn't miss a beat, quickly sliding his fingers inside the straps running down over her ass. He also deftly managed to get a foot between her legs closely followed by a second. This allowed him to bring his knees up forcing her legs apart and causing her to grip the table for support. He slipped his right thumb under the band forming the back of her thong and slowly moved it up and down with his knuckle against her soft skin..

With her legs now slightly akimbo he had nothing to stop him going where he liked. He moved his right hand, his knuckle now upwards and still inside the fabric, between her legs and slowly moved back and forth along her moist folds and across her clit. She gasped and gripped the table harder. His left hand reached round and grasped her left breast finding and kneading her nipple inside the cup of her top. She started to rock forwards and backwards across his hand, arching backwards and pushing her breast further into his hand. This apparent encouragement moved him to slip his thumb inside to her G-spot and his fore and middle fingers now rubbing over her clit faster and faster with her every move.

Abruptly she stopped. Pulled his hands away and untangled herself from him. She had climaxed again and now had a sudden rush of guilt. She took a large gulp of her gin finishing it and said some words to Danny I couldn't make out. Later she recounted.

" This shouldn't be happening. I'm going to get dressed" she had said. " Aaaww. I wanted you to show me this one" he ventured gesturing towards the laptop screen. On it was a page with the heading 'Barely There'. This was our section of either very see through or very skimpy underwear. He pointed to an outfit made entirely of lace and transparent mesh. She felt horny as hell and she showed it. Her nipples were still rock hard, she could feel her wetness and her orgasm had not really subsided. "You have to be joking." Sarah said. "Paul will be back soon and he cannot see me showing you that. It hides absolutely nothing".

The item shown next to it was a leather and string Bra and G-string set with ties all round including down the front of the bottoms and down the front of each bra cup. As long as the strings were tied she would be half decent from the front from behind she would be on full show bar a piece of string or two. She also happened to have that outfit in her size upstairs as Paul rather liked her wearing it.

" I'll put on the one next to it if you like but only if you keep your hands off" She conceded. "Deal" he eagerly replied and she headed back up the stairs, phone secreted in her hand. I clicked the camera off.

Danny stood up, picked up the gin glass and wandered towards me. I ducked back from the window quickly as he came towards the gap in the curtains. He passed by whilst adjusting his appendage and found the kitchen door. He found the gin bottle on the side and quickly discovered the tonic and ice in the fridge. He checked another door and found the downstairs cloakroom so took the chance to relieve himself. My phone buzzed and frightened me half to death. I almost dropped the camera.

"Get a puncture" it read.

"What the hell?" I thought. "She has already cum twice. How much more does she want? Or for the matter how much more is she going to get from him without giving something back?" A puncture will mean another ten minutes before my return. I smiled. "Viagara works then" I thought to myself.

*******************************************************************************************

While Danny was relieving himself, Sarah came down the stairs in the laced leather outfit. One of my favourites. She placed her phone back on the table hoping Danny had not noticed its absence before returning to what was effectively the stage set for my own personal porn film. Danny came back on stage having found a beer in the fridge and put both drinks on the table. He looked at her with a big grin on his face. Stood at the bottom of the stairs she did her now familiar turn. He immediately put both hands on her breasts to feel the soft supple leather. "Ah Ah. I said only if you keep your hands off. You failed"

I sent the text "Got a flat. B a bit longa" and raised the camera.

Sarah moved over to the side of table and picked up the phone. Turning towards me and leaning back against the table she read the text. "Fuck. Paul's got a puncture. He'll be another ten minutes"."Shame" Danny said. "I always did like the feel of leather and I just love laces"

He moved in front of Sarah and with his back to me he knelt down, reached forward and pulled the bows in the laces on both breast cups. Sarah reached behind her to put the phone down and put her hands behind her flat on the table. Danny carefully undid the lace of first her left and then the right breast cups. As he removed the laces he rubbed his fingers along the inside of the material and thus her still erect nipples at every possible opportunity. When he had finished her hard nipples were left poking through the open slits. Putting the laces on the table, he reached to the bow on the front of the bottoms and pulled the it undone before slowly removing the lace from its holes getting a good feel of the inside of the material and her pubes in the process. Once finished, he moved to the right slightly and giving me a brief glimpse of her pubes showing through the open font, he put the lace on the table behind her.

Coming back to her front he put his mouth to her nipple but found the now open slits would not open far enough. Reaching behind her neck he found an end and pulled on the bow under her hair. Pulling the laces from her neck her breast were now fully exposed as the triangles hung upside down below. The first time he had had a full view.

"Oh dear" he said sarcastically. "They seem to have come undone. You mustn't have tied them very well. Look this one's loose as well" and with that he pulled the last bow across her back and the leather triangles fell as far as the gaping flaps of her bottoms where they got snagged. "Oh dear" she replied as he planted his mouth on her right breast. "What a shame".

Danny pushed forward and Sarah ended up laid on her back across the table with Danny between her legs still sucking and kneading her breasts and nipples. With the base of her back right on the edge of the table she was very uncomfortable so shuffled back a little dislodging Dannys efforts. He took this as a cue to pull two more bows. Now, with the front panel of her G-String dangling between her legs and her top on the floor, Danny knelt down and turned his attention and mouth to her fully exposed bits and his hands to both breasts.

Round and round, up and down, in and out. This man was an expert and was giving her the full works. In her highly charged state, she was never going to last long. With her feet on his shoulders, she came hard, bucking and wailing and grinding his nose in her pubes, finally clamping her thighs around his ears until he couldn't breathe. I know exactly how that feels and had to readjust myself whilst trying to hold the camera steady.

After a few seconds she set him free and laid back exhausted. He stood, reached round to the front of his trousers and dropped them with his pants down to his ankles. Pulling her towards him and with her legs wide open he was inside her dripping hole before she really knew it. He had made several thrusts before she came to realize what was going on and screaming "No" she kicked him away. Danny tried to stop her as she clambered off the table in a panic. "I'm not on the pill. Pauls had a vasectomy. I could get pregnant. I can't fuck you".

"Oh Fuck." I thought. "He wants to shag her. He can't. I don't want sloppy seconds. She takes no contraception. He might not take no for an answer. Fuck. Do Something" All flashed through my mind instantly. And hers. She dropped to her knees in front of him, took his balls in one hand and with his cock still glistening from her juices, she used the other to start wanking him off. She told me later she was praying I'd do something as he grabbed her by the hair and pushed his cock into her mouth. I knew she would not want to give him a blow job and I knew he might not take no for an answer so I shot round to the front of the house, grabbed the bike and rucksack, dumped the camera in a bin and made a shit load of noise entering the garage.

"Sorry People. Just my fuckin' luck!!" I shouted as I entered the kitchen form the garage door." I'll pour myself a drink and be in a sec." I shouted. I knew he wouldn't push it if I was there and I needed to give them time to sort themselves out.

Sarah grabbed the outfit off the floor and bolted up stairs. Danny pulled his trousers up tucking away his aching cock and sat at the chair at the end of the table looking again at the laptop. I poured myself a glass of red from the screw top bottle and ventured into the lounge.

*********************************************************************************************

"On your own? Danny" I questioned. He looked flustered and red in the face. " Yeh. Sarah has just gone to the loo" he said cool as a cucumber. "I trust Sarah showed you some nice stuff" I said as Sarah, fully dressed, appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Yes. I think he got a good taste of what you are doing" Sarah said innocently and Danny nearly choked on his fizzy beer

Having witnessed Sarah already have an unheard of three orgasms, and bearing in mind how close we had been to things getting out of hand, I decided to see how far I could push it.

" I thought Danny might like to see you in this " I said pointing to the aforementioned "Barely there" outfit.

"Oh I'm sure he would" She replied with a seriously pained look on her very red face."There's nothing to it and what is there is completely see through" she retorted.

"Sounds right up my street" said Danny hopefully and equally recd faced. "Go on. I dare you" he added.

Now this is a dangerous thing to say to Sarah. She never loses a dare. "But it's completely see through" she moaned

"Well if you're that bothered, put something on underneath it" I chipped in helpfully. "That would look bloody stupid. Are you really sure you want Danny oggling my bits?" she asked. "They're your bits" I said."It's up to you" .

She looked a little confused. I could see her nipples were still rock hard as if she were really cold, she still looked very flushed and I think the Viagara and maybe even the Spanish Fly were still doing their thing. But this was unplanned and she was a little taken aback. Coming downstairs fully dressed was supposed to end the whole thing. She told me later she was scared and desperate to fuck me so she wanted Danny to go... Ooops

"But I haven't got that one so it'd have to be a new one from stock" she said hoping for a 'get out of jail free' trump card.

"You know where they are. I'll make us all another drink while you get it". I followed her through the kitchen into the garage which we used as a warehouse. "If you don't want to do this, say so now and it will go no further. This is entirely fun. The minute it stops being, it ends. Your shout?" I said. Now I was worried I had pushed it too far.

She looked at me a little pained. "You saw what happened. I can't keep him away. I already feel I've cheated on you and if we do this it's only going to get worse. I still feel horny as hell. Are you really sure we really want to do this?"

"I don't have a problem with it but you already know that. If it gets any more out of hand I'll stop it. You only have to say the word. It's only fun and games and he knows he can't fuck you 'cos you're not on the pill. It is your choice and I love and respect you whatever"

She pondered for a short while." Oh fuck it. It's not as if he hasn't seen it all already tonight" she decided. "I don't know that don't forget." I said. "He must never know I was out there, let alone filming it." I replied concerned she might let something drop.

"I know that. Perv." She said as she approached me, outfit in hand. She kissed me hard on the lips and said "Fuck knows why I'm doing this". "The sexual experience of a lifetime" I smiled.

She was gone. I went into the kitchen and made drinks. Large G&T . Her tenth of the evening.(No extra's this time) A bottle of Kronenbourg for Danny, another nice glass of Beaujolais for me. This should be interesting... I really couldn't believe this was possibly about to happen. Never in a million years would I have seen this coming.

I gave Danny his beer and put the other drinks on the table. A quick thought took me back to the garage and I returned with some props.

Danny looked at me with a smirk. "We might get lucky" I smiled and put the props behind the sofa.

Shit! She's coming down the stairs. And she's got nothing on underneath.

Holy Shit!

She arrived at the bottom of the stairs to two speechless guys. Both of us completely aghast at what was stood facing us. The outfit, what there was of it, was made primarily from transparent black mesh held together with string. The front consisted of two mesh triangles supported around the neck by tied strings like a bikini. The cups themselves were open fronted peekaboo style. Her solid nipples, now the size of large peas, poking through the vertical slits which were about an inch wide by the nipple and closing to nothing at the top and bottom. Although not immediately obvious, the whole triangle was only held in place by small Velcro pads. Undo it and the whole thing would fold down exposing the entire breast leaving just a string triangle behind or you could remove it completely. Two strings went round the back to be tied bikini style again.

A central panel worked down over her clearly visible belly button and formed into the bottom section. From the hips, two strings went round to the sides to meet two strings from the thong style bum section and were tied off. Her landing strip, slightly more kempt than usual, was clearly visible as was the top of her slit before it disappeared behind the barely there gusset. Hidden from view at the moment were the two large poppers which opened the gel filled gusset . They were slightly offset meaning that when she walked, they moved the gel which in turn massaged her clit. In her hand she held the mock "Paddle", a soft 'for fun' affair probably unable to swat a fly, let alone inflict a good spanking and atop her head was the black sleep mask. This was her proper one which allowed her to blink rather than the cheap one which was a part of the outfit. One final part remained. The gloves, fingerless and designed to be tied together at the wrist.

Once again, stood before us, she did a twirl with her arms up high. She came to rest with her back to us and promptly dropped the eye mask down over her eyes so she could no longer see. The view she presented to us was basically a naked woman with a couple of bits of string tied round her.

" Fuck me" Danny breathed. " You should be so lucky" replied Sarah.

I dipped in behind the sofa and took the few steps toward Sarah. "I thought we might demonstrate some suitable accessories to go with the outfit" I whispered in her ear " Hands behind your back". She responded by gingerly putting her hands behind her where I had waiting some rope cuffs. The kind you slide a ring up to close the hole. Easily escapable but still fun. She had seen but never worn them before but she seemed okay with them.

"Open your legs" I whispered again. She shuffled her feet apart a little "Further" I said. "Why. What are you going to do?" She questioned. "You'll see". She shuffled them a little further until I said stop. I attached a cuff around each ankle and she kicked off.

"Whoa! What the fuck are you doing?" "It's a lightweight plastic spreader bar with elastic cuffs. We saw it at that trade show we went to. You remember? You liked the fact that you could get out of it." "Oh yes. Okay but. Well. Alright." She calmed down a little. I turned her round to face Danny and stood behind her holding her shoulders.

"Now then. The beauty of this particular outfit and these accessories is that our model here now cannot tell who is doing what and neither can she really stop them without a big fuss. She can get out of both sets of cuffs if she really wants to but that would be no fun. The eye mask is completely opaque and all she can now see is darkness. The fact she cannot see will, as you know, enhance all her other senses, especially her sense of touch. The outfit as you can see is very revealing but also very soft and comfortable. Sarah, why don't you let him feel how soft it is?"

Danny needed no further prompting and immediately ran the back of his fingers up the front of the outfit from her crutch to her right breast. He tucked his finger through the peephole and 'felt' the inside of the cup while rubbing her erect nipple with the back of his finger. He did the same to the left breast and then ran both hands back down to her crutch where he tucked both forefingers inside and 'felt' the inside of the material while stroking her pubes.

"Very silky. Very smooth" he said mischievously as he ran his fingers through her pubes again. This time she gasped as he moved back over her swollen clit. "If you hold one finger inside and then rub the poppers with the other you'll be able to feel the effect that the gel has" I suggested. Sarah gasped again as he did just that. I could see by the twisting of his hand he had got his knuckle right in there between her lips and only briefly felt the gel pad before twisting his knuckle left and right against her now very moist clit and lips. "Oh yes. Very clever and I'm sure very titillating" he commented.

"Now in her hand she has the soft paddle that comes with the outfit. Why do you think it might come with an outfit like this Danny?" He looked at me rather blankly

"Well you see. Naughty girls who show the boys their bums get their bums smacked. That's what the paddle is for. Would you like to have a go". "Uh. Well I don't want to hurt anyone" Danny stuttered, a little stunned "And I don't want to be hurt" gasped Sarah not expecting this turn of events. "Don't worry dear, we'll be very gentle, wont you Danny" I said as I took the flimsy paddle form her hand and passed it to him. I turned her around so that she was now facing me with her bare ass towards Danny. He swished the paddle at his target. She flinched a little, not in pain but just the unexpected impact. "Try a little harder" I said.

I had no idea where this was going to lead. The whole role play, bondage and spanking thing was way beyond Sarah's comfort zone and anything we had ever done before so I was expecting her to call a halt any second. So her words "Harder " after his second swish surprised me. His third attempt landed with a bit more of a crack. "And again" she demanded. He obliged with an equally resounding but still soft crack. Sarah pivoted on her right leg. The back of the sofa was now in front of her and she leaned forward putting her shoulders on the the back of the sofa, her hands still behind her back. She then shuffled her feet backwards until her back was almost horizontal. This gave Danny a perfect target and a perfect view of her gorgeous ass, the two globes split down the middle by the black fabric string which covered her asshole and then disappeared briefly between her now glistening, engorged, clean shaven lips before reappearing at the poppers.