He Should Be So Lucky!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny moved to her left, swopped the paddle into his right hand and really went for it. A smack could be heard but she still did not really feel it. I moved to her right and placed my left hand on her bum cheek. I moved my fingers down over her asshole, rubbed over the buttons and then came back up. I quickly lifted my hand and gave her smart smack on her cheek to which she gasped. I rubbed it better. This time I slid my fingers under her costume string, ran them down over asshole, between her now very moist lips to her clit. Once over forwards and once backwards then over her bum hole. She tensed as she anticipated what was coming next. Smack and I rubbed it better. "Here Danny, you try"

He repeated the first move exactly as I did, but on the second one, inside her string, he moved his finger tips around her clit half a dozen times and she fell to her knees, shuddering all the way and gasping for breath. "Bastard" she hissed. After a minute, I put my hands under her armpits and helped her up. Danny was seated back in his chair with the paddle in his hands and I span her round to face him. Still with my arms under her arm pits I reached up to the top of each bra cup. Gripping the top of each triangle I wrenched them both off, the Velcro making a massive tearing sound. I threw both triangles at Danny as her tits burst forth and I then proceeded to squeeze and pull on her nipples.

"Fuck. How much more do you want?" she said clearly starting to drain a little. "Oh. I think we'll get one more out of you yet" I replied still pulling and squeezing.

I looked at Danny. "What happens to girls who show their titties to the boys?" I said sarcastically. "Umm The boys squeeze them and play with them and maybe suck on them as well before spanking their boobies?" he replied hopefully. "Good answer. Off we go then".

I moved in front of her and knelt down. Danny already had her right tit in his mouth and was working the left with his hand. I grabbed his left hand and moved it to his tit so I could have the other one. She now had four hands and two mouths working on her tits. I moved my right hand down to her dripping vulva and rubbed her clit hard. I knew this would bring her up to orgasm again very quickly and we didn't get anywhere near spanking her tits before she came again.

"Ok Guys. Thanks but enough is enough. Get me out of these fuckin' cuffs and this bar shit" Sarah sort of whispered hoarsely. "I need the loo" she said. I helped her out and she walked off towards the toilet. Danny looked at me. "Fuckin' hell Paul. Are you sure about all this shit? I mean". "It's fine. She's in charge. It's her choice. Make the most of it."

Sarah reappeared and headed straight for the stairs. "Hang on a sec. Danny wants one last look to decide whether he is going to buy one" I pushed. "Oh uh. Yeh. That's right" Danny stuttered. "But I think it's a bit expensive for my budget" he said. "I tell you what. I'll do you a deal on the display model. It might be a little shop soiled but if you take it away now I'll do it half price" "Deal" he said. "Oh. The catch is you have to take it off display" I added with a wink.

"Of course. I'll happily oblige" smiled Danny.

"Fuckin' hell. Alright but be quick. I'm totally fucked and I need my bed" Sarah spat at him as she walked towards him and stopped a pace away. He reached up and placed both hands on her exposed breasts and squeezed her still erect nipples. "That won't get the outfit off" She said and tried to step back. He held on to her nipples restricting the distance she could move. His hands dropped to her waist and to the side strings at her hips. He pulled at both bows simultaneously but neither gave as they were double tied. He reached down, slid a finger inside the gel filled gusset, and after rubbing her still hard clit back and for he pulled on the poppers and they parted company. He turned his attention to undoing the hip bows one by one.

He could see her pubes as the material of the front panel dangled. He knelt on the floor to get to a better level to look at the knots. And her pubes. He undid her left side and then spun her round 180 degrees to do her right side. When he had succeeded the back section fell to the floor. He put his hand round to her bum and tried to push it between her legs. " Uh Uh" she said. "You've had your fun for tonight. Back or neck next". She turned ninety degrees so her bare bum was facing him. He reached round and grabbed her tits. "No, the knot at the back. Not my tits at the front." And she pulled his hands away. He pulled the string in the middle of her back, the bow giving way first time. "And now the neck" Sarah directed. He put his hands on her tits again and again she pulled them off and had him put them up to the knot at the back of her neck. He pulled the string and the whole outfit slithered down her body to the floor.

I walked towards her and put a hand on to her naked breast. I leant down and drew the other nipple into my mouth and started tonguing it. My spare hand reached down and groped in between her legs finding her clit still hard and still very moist. Her legs opened instinctively thus allowing Danny, who was now behind her again, to push my hand away, put his thumb inside her and rub her G-spot with it and her clit with his middle finger from behind. She pulled my head up and away from her tit as he continued to rub and flick. She looked down and the bulge in my jeans, reached out, and squeezed. Opening her legs a little further, allowing Danny to continue with his thumb and forefinger, She leant forward, unbuttoned my waist band , unzipped my fly and pulled my jeans down to just below my shaved bollocks. She fished inside my pants, brought out my dick and promptly started working it up and down. I couldn't take too much of that and didn't have to as very soon she took the head into her mouth and started swirling her tongue round whilst still working up and down the shaft.

Meanwhile, Danny was still working his thumb and forefinger combo to great effect from behind and she was clearly about to cum again. She was not the only one about to cum. She never lets me cum in her mouth so as I got close I went to pull away. She held on tight, she must have known I was about to cum but refused to let go and I exploded into her throat. I still can't believe she swallowed it all as she came hard again, Danny's fingers trapped inside her as she clamped her legs hard shut and almost fell to the floor.

After a slight pause, I gently pulled her upright by her chin and kissed her hard on the lips and Danny extricated his twisted fingers. She turned and looked at Danny. "Thanks. I've never had so many orgasms in one night. Sorry but as you're not my husband, you don't get to be so lucky. But thank you again. It was extremely nice to see you again. Goodnight".

With that, completely naked, she climbed the stairs and got into the shower. It was was now 12.35pm. An hour and a half had passed since we left the pub. I figured the Viagara could still have two hours left to run.

"Jesus H Christ and fuck me gentle" Danny sighed "Well" I said "Not tonight mate I'm afraid. Looks like the funs over. Don't forget the outfit". I motioned towards the door. He stood and went to pick up the sodden outfit.

"Second thoughts" he said "Save it till the next time. Goodnight Paul you lucky bastard" and he pulled the door to behind him.

Next time? He should be so lucky....