He Shouldn't Have, But He Did!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was suitably shocked by this revelation, I had no idea I was like that and so patently obvious about it either, it bothered me a great deal.

'Baby,' he said, 'don't knock yourself, you are not like that I know it, if I thought you were I would never go anywhere near you, you are a beautiful soft sensuous sexy gentle woman, but you need to be loved regularly and constantly, it's who you are honey, and you are worthy of nothing but the utmost respect.'

'There isn't man on this planet that would ever even think of turning you down if you wanted him,' he whispered to me.

'And I will tell you this honey, I would have you like a shot for myself if you were free, even with the age gap,' he told me.

My self esteem was on a real high now, here was this powerful man telling me, an 18 year old girl that he wanted me, my hand drifted to his cock and was more that delighted to feel it hard in my palm.

I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but truth in there, he lifted me up with ease and lowered me onto him. 'Go ahead baby enjoy your self, do it for me darling,' he said.

I did, I worked myself around on his cock, backwards and forwards, side to side, up and down, I was enthralled.

That's when he picked up his phone and dialed a number, I wondered what he was doing, I nipped his nipples in my nails and gave him a quizzical look.

Then he said into the phone, 'Hi Dave, yep it's me your dad, I've decided that Ellie should stay with me during the week and return home to you on a Friday till Monday will that be okay?'

'Ah good,' he said, 'yep I'll keep you posted, we sorted out the trouble here so that's settled, but until you start working here again she will be better off under me, yes?'

I gaped at his words "under me" he had said! Then giggled!

'Okay, I'll move her in today; she can have my bed so she will be happy and comfy,' he raised an eyebrow at me. He giggled then. 'Okay Dave, bye,' Darrell said.

I threw myself at him and kissed him so hard it hurt my lips.

He immediately threw me onto my back and fucked me with such fierceness I was almost frightened, but I knew he was not able to control himself now, his desire, his love, his need for me was more than he could bear, and he came, as I did with a roar!

Later I asked him how he felt about this, me and him, Dave was his son. I was his wife. 'It's happened,' he told me, 'I don't feel particularly happy about it, but now I know I can't help but want you.'

'Daddy,' I said, 'I feel the same, take me to your home, I will be yours for as long as you want me that's a promise, I will act as your wife, I will never say no to you.'

That night in his bed, he told me he had to fuck me in my arse, I had never done it, I had thought about it and knew I wanted to try it, but I wasn't prepared for the absolute pain, followed so soon by absolute pleasure, he was as gentle as he could be, he had lubricated me, and worked his prick in and out until he built up a head of steam that couldn't be stopped until it blew, and he did, I felt his sperm flooding my innards, and I came along with him, coming like that was as different as an orgasm could be, wonderfully shattering.

That was 7 months ago, it took longer to find the house we wanted, Darrell never made love to me after 6:00pm on a Thursday, because he said he wanted me to return home wanting to be fucked and ready for my husband.

The first weekend after we first made love I was very apprehensive about Dave coming home, but it was great, we made love all weekend, and after that it was plain sailing, I gently maneuvered Dave into making love to me like his dad, and I made love to Dave like I made love to his dad too!

After we moved into our new home Dave said he wanted to start a family and I agreed immediately, so I came off the pill, a month later me and his dad made love for the last time until I became pregnant, which took nearly 3 months.

Now we make love as and when we can, no forced errors, no mistakes, no slip ups, its wonderful, I make love to him and Dave, I have two husbands, we intend to have 3 or 4 children and they will all be Dave's, Darrell wants to be a proper granddad.

And he is too, and my part time lover as well, like I told him once before, I will never say no to him, and I don't, I love him for what he has taught me, what he has made me, neither one can be the other to me now, and I would rather die than be unfaithful to Dave or him with another man and I get plenty of offers I assure you.

My life is just bliss.

12