He Spanked His Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you two think I should what, call my brother and forgive him?"

"It wouldn't hurt."

She looked at John as he got up and asked him where he was going.

"I need a shower, and my god, my thighs are burning right now."

She called him a lightweight as she re-lit her joint and took a big drag. John grabbed it from her and hit it hard. It crackled as it burned up, and then he handed it back. He made it to the hallway before he had to exhale, and then he told them he was sleeping alone.

The next day both women were too sore to fuck, and John was too busy studying for his fall finals. He had a week to soak up as much information as he could, and he still had to work 26 hours this week. Three days into the week, he came home from school, and his Uncle Tom was on the living room sofa with a young blonde who looked about Samantha's age.

"John, this is your Uncle Tom, and his wife Linda."

"Oh wow, It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

He shook their hands and sat down on the arm of the loveseat next to his mom.

"So I was telling your mom, I have something for you . . . it's from your father. He left it in my care, and he wanted you to have it."

"What is it?"

"It's his 1970 Dodge Challenger. It was his baby, and went he went to work for the shipping line, he gave it to me for safe keeping."

He looked at his mother and she sort of shrugged her shoulders.

"This shit needs to be resolved, so it might as well start right now."

"Okay sure, I'll take it. What kind of shape is it in?"

Both Tom and his mother tried answering at the same time. Stacy let Tom finish his statement.

"It's in mint condition, it was fully restored and it's been in my garage under a cover ever since."

"Why don't you go with your Uncle and pick it up?"

"Yeah okay, that sounds good to me, I can't wait to see it."

"Great, so Linda, why don't you stay here and get to know my sister a little better?"

"Okay, but John, don't let him get you side tracked on his Corvette. Now that he knows you're a mechanic, you're in trouble."

Tom started laughing and headed for the door. John smiled and followed him to his car.

"This must seem really strange for you John."

"I guess, maybe a little, but I see Aunt Ruth a couple of times a month."

"So you get the checks from her?"

"Yeah, but I've always wondered why Samantha doesn't get anything?"

"We're the ones that paid for her college tuition. The little trust she won, was actually us, and she was the only person allowed to apply for it."

"You must be joking, no shit?"

"Nope, dead serious, and trust me, it was a bitch pulling it off."

"So, do you talk to my father?"

"I talk to him a couple times a year, but he's become very reclusive, because his fear of your mother seems to grow every day."

"Can you get a message to him for me?"

"I can do better, I can give you his number and you'll get his voicemail."

They talked for a while and then Tom announced they had arrived. He hit the garage door opener, and John smiled as the bright red Corvette came into view.

"Wow, a 67 Stingray, I'm impressed, and jealous."

They got out and Tom walked straight to the third garage stall and rolled the cover back. John was looking at a pristine 1070 purple Challenger. After about fifteen minutes of studying the car, John noticed all the pictures on the wall. About half of them were car pictures, but the other half were of his young wife Linda.

"I know, she fucking hot, right?"

"She doesn't care that you have nude pictures of her on display?"

"Are you kidding, she hung most of them up herself."

"Wow, I like her piercings."

"Yeah, she's a kinky little thing, which is why I married her."

"Where did you guys meet?"

"I used to have a 32 Ford three window, and she was the model they used for the magazine cover and inside spread. It's those pictures over there."

"You have good taste, that's for sure."

"Yeah, but it took more than money and good looks to land her, let me tell ya."

"I can understand that."

"She likes big dick, and she loves crazy sex. She has a butt-plug in her ass right now, and it's like that all the time."

"Sounds like my kinda girl."

"I'll let you take her for a ride, she'd love it."

"So . . . you and Aunt Ruth . . . do you—"

"Yeah, I still see her a couple times a month and Linda joins in on occasion."

"Man, that's insane."

"John, can I ask why your Mom called after all these years?"

"Me and Sam told her we wanted our family together again."

"Did she ever tell you . . . what happened?"

"Yep, we know the whole story."

"Did she tell you how uptight and straight-laced she was back then?"

"No, she just told us about you and my dad, and Ruth."

"Trust me, she was anything but sexy back then. No oral sex, no lingerie, no nothing, but missionary, and she drove your father crazy. I mean I love my sister, but damn was she a stick in the mud."

"All she was back then, was jealous of Ruth, and I don't blame her. You and my dad wanted Aunt Ruth more than her, so she got pissed."

"Your father told me and Ruth that your mother knew all about it, so I didn't even know I was betraying her until it was too late."

John had never had a man in his life he could talk to, and while his guard was up, he liked his Uncle Tom. He had so many questions about his family, but he didn't know where to begin, or what could be talked about.

"Were you and Mom close growing up, because me and Sam never were."

"Your mom never told you anything about us growing up?"

"No, are you kidding, we learned at a young age that some things would never be talked about."

"Well, one thing you'll learn about this family, is everybody cheats. Even on your dad's side it's a free-for-all."

"So it wasn't just my dad and Aunt Ruth?"

"Oh hell no, that whole family sleeps together. I doubt your mother knows, because I didn't learn the whole truth until about . . . eight years ago I guess?"

"Aren't they scared they will get caught?"

"Caught by who? Everybody seems happy enough, to me at least."

John walked back to the Challenger because he was getting nervous about where the conversation was going.

"So, does it run?"

"Of course it does, I've kept it in perfect shape. Fire it up, the keys are under the seat,"

John found the keys and fired the engine up. It sounded incredible compared to his little four-banger truck. Tom opened up the garage door and waved John out into the driveway. He dropped it in gear and the car jumped forward. He started laughing and moved out into the driveway. Tom closed little end garage door and walked up to the driver's door.

"So what do you think?"

"I think it sounds mean, I love it."

"Good, I hope you call your dad, I think he's suffered enough."

"I have to be careful, Mom almost killed me when she found out I talked to Aunt Ruth the first time."

"Remember John, you're an adult now, you don't need her permission. And remember, she's always been a bit of a control freak."

"You think? You don't have to tell me that, I live with her."

They both started laughing and Tom said he'd follow him back to the house if he could keep up. John waited for him to lock up and get in his car before he pulled away. They goofed around racing to get to the house first, but John wasn't will to push the limits much, so he lost.

"So did you two have fun?"

"Yeah, and the car is great, you should come see it."

"I will, when we walk them out."

"So where is Sam?"

"I gave her money to go shopping with a friend of hers."

"Really, what friend?"

"Jackie, the brunette she met in college."

John shrugged his shoulders because he didn't remember Jackie, but he was more surprised that his mother gave her money.

"So honey, I was telling Stacy we were having a barbecue next weekend and she agreed to come."

"You know Mom will be there Stace, and so will Aunt Lisa." "I know, and I guess it's time to face my demons."

"You know none of them are mad at you. They just miss you is all."

"Oh I'm sure Mom is upset, I took her grandkids away from her."

"Sure, she was pissed off when it happened, but she's mellowed over the years."

"Well, I guess we'll see on Saturday."

They walked Tom and Linda to the car and once they were gone Stacy walked to the 70 Challenger. John stood there a little confused as she started crying.

"You okay Mom?"

"This car brings back memories . . . I think your sister was conceived in the backseat. I can't believe your father gave it up when I threw him out. This thing was his pride and joy."

"Do you want to take it for a spin?"

"No, I've never driven it."

"So go ahead."

"Maybe some other time . . . so how was your little trip with your uncle?"

"It was interesting. His wife seems to be quite the sex pot."

"Tell me about it, I had to listen to her for almost an hour while you two were gone."

"So she's pretty annoying?"

"No, not annoying, but overtly sexual."

Mom, looking back on the past, would you do anything different?"

"You mean with your father, right?"

"Well yeah, I mean if you had it to do over, would you do anything different?"

"I'm sure I'd do things different, but you need to remember, I was young and I was uptight all the time. I was working at the hospital, I was going to school, and I was trying to raise two kids. It was pretty overwhelming."

"What was Dad doing, wasn't he helping at all?"

"He was struggling with college."

"Dad went to college?"

"Didn't your Aunt Ruth tell you any of this?"

"No, we don't really talk much about Dad, or the past."

"Your father wanted to be a mechanic just like you do, but like a good wife I pushed him to go to college to be an engineer. He wasn't as book smart as you, and he struggled in school. He failed two classes, and it really crushed him."

"Wow, I had no idea . . . ."

"Yeah, let's just say I wasn't very compassionate when he dropped out of school. Now I look back and I did my share of fucking up."

"So, since we seem to have the biggest house, I thought maybe we could do Thanksgiving here? I'd pay for everything, and I'll help in the kitchen, or whatever you need."

"You want to invite your father, don't you?"

"Well yeah, but not because I'm ready for him to be a part of my life, I just want to meet him once and make my own opinions."

Samantha's car pulled up and she climbed out laughing. Jackie got out of the passenger door, and John's face lit up. He'd never met Jackie, because he never would have forgotten a girl like her. She had on tight, straight-leg jeans, high heels, and a tight-fitting blouse. John was an ass-man but he could appreciate a nice chest just like anyone else, and Jackie was the whole package.

He looked at his sister as she rounded the car, and he couldn't believe his eyes. She had on the tightest jeans he'd ever seen. Her bright red t-shirt matched her lips, and it was stretched tight across her chest. She definitely didn't have tape on her nipples either. He wasn't much for nipples, but maybe hers might need some attention later.

"Hey, I'm Jackie, you must be John."

"Yeah, nice to meet you Jackie."

"So how do I look you guys?"

"You look great Sweetie, do I have any change?"

"Sorry, I got carried away at Forever21, my bad."

"No worries, well I'm going inside, nice seeing you again Jackie."

"You too Stacy."

"So . . . what's with the car John?"

"Dad left it with Uncle Tom for me."

"Well that figures, I wonder if he even remembers he has a daughter."

John wanted to tell her about her college education, but he didn't want to say it in front of her friend. Instead, he tried pacifying her.

"Her, why don't you two take it for a spin around the block?"

"No thanks, I have clothes to put away, and then we're going to a movie. After that we're going to Jackie's for an evening of wine and girl talk."

"Okay, well I guess I'll put it in the garage and get back to studying."

Four hours later he was lying on his bed studying when his mother walked in.

"So how's it going?"

"Good, so what are you up to?"

"I've been thinking about the other night."

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"No, but you said you wanted to invite your father for Thanksgiving, and I think we should talk about that."

"Okay, so what's up?"

"John, the day I met your father I fell for him so hard. He was standing next to that damn car, looking so handsome. I couldn't resist his smile, and that was it, I was so in love."

"That's great, I wish I'd meet someone that makes me feel that way. Sam's friend Jackie is quite the number though, isn't she?"

"Yeah she is, and boy does she have a figure."

"Sorry, I interrupted your story."

"John, I'm scared to death that if I see him again, I'll want him back."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Uh, things are a bit mottled up, don't you think? Look at it from my point of view. I have to tell him the truth about us, and obviously incest doesn't bother him a bit, so what if . . . I end up . . . wanting you both at the same time?"

"Hey, you know I'll do whatever you ask, especially if you're naked."

"No you won't, you didn't the other night. You got up and declared yourself the boss."

"Oh yeah, I guess I did, but you know what I mean."

"You're missing my point completely John, I was trying to say I feel like a hypocrite."

"Mom, it's been 17 years, people are allowed to change."

"God, I haven't even seen a picture of your father in 17 years."

"Top drawer, under the receipts, it was taken last year."

"You have a picture of him?"

"Yeah, I have a few in there."

She got up and pulled out the drawer. John watched as she pulled out the pictures and stood there studying them.

"The two worst days of my life . . . the day I caught your dad, and the day I lost mine."

"Are you okay Mom?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine . . . it's just been an emotional week."

"Was Grandpa really as rich as I remember?"

"He was pretty well off. I don't know what Tom got, but I got enough to pay cash for this house, and I still have money set aside for you and Samantha."

"So you won't say how much it was?"

"It was almost a million dollars."

"Wow, so he was rich."

"I guess so."

They talked about when John was little and they would go to Grandpa's house, and how much fun they always had before he died. It made Stacy feel better, but Eric was still lurking in the back of her mind. John brought up Jackie again, and she realized her son had a thing for this girl.

"So you have your eyes set on Jackie?"

"Um, I think she excites more than my dick, that's for sure."

"Well knowing you, you'll be balls deep in her by Friday."

"Hey Mom, what happened after I left that night? You went from pissed, to . . . well, super horny in like . . . three days."

"I'm super horny all the time John, you just never saw it. I'd lie in my bed at night biting a pillow while I played with myself. I go to work and I have to listen to all the sexy gossip, and all the dirty details about affairs at work, and then I come home early and find you two, and I just gave up."

"You said that right before you walked to your room."

"Well, I really did. What was I supposed to do, yell at my two adult children? You'd already left before I even had a chance to think, and your sister hated me. Trust me, I wish I could back time up, and not come home that night, but I can't, so fuck it, if you can't beat em, join em . . ."

12