He Spanked His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed her clothes and walked away without another word. He pulled on his shorts, and took his laundry to his room, and then crawled into bed for the night. All he dreamt about was his sister and her amazing nipples. He awoke with a smile on his face and showered before heading off to school.

At four o'clock when he got home, the house smelled like dryer sheets. He walked into his room, and all of his laundry had been washed and folded. Now it was sitting in neat little piles on his bed. He walked to his sister's door, and knocked lightly, knowing his mother was asleep in the next room. Samantha opened the door and invited him in before closing it behind him.

"I told you I didn't want you doing my laundry Sam."

"I know, but I'm trying to turn a new leaf I guess? You have done a lot of work on my car over the years, and I've never even acknowledged it, so now I'm going to. I was even going to clean your room, but I didn't want to upset you by being in there."

"I wouldn't have been upset, but really Sam, you don't owe me anything more than a thank you."

"Do you work tonight John?"

"Yeah, I work six to ten."

"Bummer."

"Why, what's up?"

"I wanted you to go shopping with me. I still have my birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa."

"I'll go with you tomorrow if you want. I don't have class or work."

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Hey, all you have to do is ask me Sam, I've always been there for you."

"Yeah, but now I realize I take advantage of everybody. You should have heard Mom when she saw me doing your laundry."

"Why, what did she say?"

"She was like, "Oh boy, what the hell did you do to your brother now?"

"Well the only thing that matters is that you're making an effort."

"John, do you feel bad about what we did?"

"My only worry was that you might blame me for it, because I spanked you against your will and it had the wrong effect."

"I feel like smacking you in the head just so you'll do it again, are you kidding?"

"Maybe when I get home from work."

"Don't tease me John."

"Okay, well I need to change and get going soon, I need to stop by O'Leary's to pick up a couple parts for my truck so I can work on it in class on Thursday."

"John, have you ever been to that adult store on Tenth?"

"I have, in fact I've been there a bunch of times, why?"

"Is it the kinda place a girl can go at night?"

"Of course it is. It's lit up really bright and as far as I know, all the sales people are women."

"I want to buy a real vibrator, but I'm kinda scared to go alone."

"I'll take you after work if you want me to, but I need to get going."

She shocked him by kissing him on the mouth before she thanked him. He smiled and smacked her butt before leaving her room.

He got home at ten after ten, and she was sitting in the living room with her purse beside her. He said he needed to change, and she just smiled and nodded. He walked into his room and started laughing. She'd cleaned it spotless, and had waxed all his furniture.

"I think you've lost your mind Sam."

"Sorry, I couldn't resist, did I do okay?"

"Are you kidding, I feel spoiled."

She got up and walked to his room just in time to catch him in his boxer briefs and nothing else.

"God, why don't you have a girlfriend John?"

"I'm taking a breather, they're just too damn expensive."

"Hey, at the risk of getting smacked, do you want . . . another blowjob later?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, no strings attached, I just really enjoyed that and I want to see if it was a fluke."

"Trust me, it wasn't a fluke Sam, but okay."

"Are you serious?"

"I'm a guy, remember? Sex isn't a question if the answer is always yes."

"I've heard that before, but I can't remember where?"

"Nickelback, on the darkhorse album I think?"

"Ah, it's in a song, okay."

He pulled on a pair of jeans and then grabbed a t-shirt before walking to the living room to put on his shoes.

"So you aren't embarrassed by where we're going?"

"Heck no, sex toys are one of the greatest inventions there is. You can drive a girl crazy with sex toys and your tongue."

"Now there's a visual I'll remember for a while."

"Okay, get your cute ass in my truck woman."

Twenty minutes later they were standing in an isle of nothing but dildos. It was like a culture shock for Samantha, and then a saleswoman showed up and her head started swimming. To her this was all supposed to be hush hush, and at one of the registers, a cashier was putting batteries in toys and testing them before ringing them up.

"So do you two have a brand in mind, or a specific style maybe."

"I do, but I'm letting her look around a little first."

"Okay, well if you need any help just wave a hand in my direction."

"Thanks, we will."

The woman smiled and walked back to the front of the store, while he rubbed his sister's back, calming her down.

"Okay, so which one would you buy John?"

"Down a little further where the quality stuff is. This stuff will break before the second set of batteries die."

"Jesus John, these are all over a hundred dollars."

"I told you girls are expensive."

"Can't I get a decent one for like, thirty dollars?"

"Just chill my nubile . . . noob."

He grabbed three from the shelves and hooked her arm, heading for the registers.

"John, I can't afford one of those, let alone three."

"I got this Sam, my treat."

"God, I need to clean your room more often."

They got to the register and the girl put batteries in the three toys, testing them. The batteries were cheapos from China, so he asked for a twenty pack of the Duracells. The total came to $380 dollars, and John didn't even bat an eye. The woman threw in a box of ribbed condoms and a small bottle of WET brand lubricant.

They walked to his truck and he handed her the bag was they were in. She just stared at him in disbelief as he started the truck.

"Only the best for my big sister Sam."

"I should be buying you stuff like I did when we were young."

"Okay, and you did back then, but now it's my turn."

They drove on in silence while she studied the three fancy boxes containing her new toys. One of them kind of confused her, so she asked her brother.

"Why is this one shaped like this?"

"That small part goes in your ass."

"Oh shit, why didn't I figure that out?"

"I have no idea, but trust me when I say you're gonna love that thing."

"I don't know, it looks a little scary."

"Do you want to have a little fun tonight?"

"Of course I do, I've been sopping wet all damn day."

"When we get home I need a shower, and then we can pick up where we left off last night."

"Could you really make me cum as many times as you wanted?"

"Well within reason, obviously."

"So how many times can you make me tonight?"

"Enough that you'll ask me to stop."

"Are you serious, girls actually ask you to stop?"

"You'll see, you sexy little noob."

"You keep calling me that, and I'm starting to wonder why."

"Because when it comes to sex you are, and tonight I'm going to put an end to your lack of experience."

He pulled into the driveway, and she followed him into the house. He gave her a wicked grin and grabbed her toys.

"Go get naked on your bed Sam, I'll be there in a minute, these need to be washed first."

She scampered to her room, and about five minutes later he walked in. She was on the bed playing with herself and her face was flushed. He sat down between her legs and lubed up the toy she'd been so curious about.

"Turn over on your knees for me Sam."

She flipped over and backed up a little getting closer to him. He put lube on her asshole, and then slipped the first inch of the big side into her wet pussy. He teased her asshole with the small end, slowly giving her more and more until it was buried in both her holes.

"Okay put on those tight shorts you had on last night."

"They're in the washer, hand me those red ones on the chair."

He grabbed the red cotton shorts and watched her as she put her shorts on with a toy stuffed inside her.

"Okay, this feels different."

"Now its time for my blowjob."

"Can I do it here, or would you rather—"

"Here is just fine Sam."

He stripped off all of his clothes, and she got right to worshiping his cock. He picked up the remote to the toy in her shorts, and turned on the small vibrator, setting her virgin asshole on fire. Her head came up and she let out a moan.

"Don't stop sucking sexy, or I'll turn it off."

"Jesus, how did you do that?"

"I have the remote."

"Fuck, I should have known there was more to this."

Next thing she knew, something was vibrating her G-spot, her ass was going crazy, and he was holding her by the head.

"Okay Sam, I'm ready to cum."

She started bobbing her head faster, and when the first blast hit the roof of her mouth, she exploded from the most intense orgasm of her young life.

"God, you're an amazing little cocksucker Samantha."

She kept bobbing her head and sucking until he was finished, and then she begged him to turn down the toy. He picked her up off the floor and removed her shorts. She watched as he moved his mouth between her legs, and the he started playing with the toy, and her clit.

Twenty minutes later she'd lost track of her orgasms, and she was in the middle of one that wouldn't stop. She finally begged him to stop and curled up in the fetal position.

"My god John, we haven't even had sex, and I feel like I've been screwed silly."

"Do you want more?"

"Fuck, I want your cock."

"Okay, but only under one condition."

"You want my ass, don't you? You want to cum in my virgin ass."

"Yep, you guessed it."

"God, ever since you stuck your finger in there, I've known this was coming."

"Don't worry Sam, I'm good at it."

"Like that surprises me?"

He rolled her onto her back and pulled the toy out of her. She spread her legs and looked into his eyes, smiling at him.

"I trust you John, and I've waited so long for this."

He slid his cock into her slowly, and her back arched as he filled her up. He shoved down hard enough to rub her clit, and she grabbed his ass with her hands.

"Look at me Sexy, don't close your eyes. I want you to watch me while I fuck you."

"Jesus John, I'm already . . . close to . . . cumming."

He grabbed her legs and pushed them up, giving her a perfect view of his cock as it sawed in and out of her hungry pussy.

"Jesus Christ, you have a beautiful cock John."

"Mm, and you have a nice, tight, neglected pussy."

"It's not . . . neglected . . . now, oh shit, here it comes!"

John started thrusting harder, and she grabbed her long hard nipples, tugging and twisting on them. Her head went back and her mouth opened, but nothing came out for about fifteen seconds. He pushed down against her clit and she let out a wail. Her pussy flooded his cock and she started trembling beneath him.

"Fuck . . . me John, fuck me . . . harder."

She kept rambling on and he kept fucking her until she coughed and started crying. When he finally slowed to a stop her chest was heaving and she was cupping her breasts.

"My god I had no idea . . . it could feel like that."

"Okay, turn over Sam."

"Oh god, I forgot we aren't finished."

She turned over and he stuck his hungry cock right back into her. This position gave her clit a rest, but when his finger and the cool lube hit her ass, she forgot all about her clit. He started working her tight little asshole open, and ten minutes later he was sliding a new toy up her ass. It was humming along and he was slowing working it deeper and deeper while she grunted and moaned.

"Do you like this Sammy?"

"Fuck, I feel so full, and . . . and Jesus, I'm gonna cum again, oh fuck!"

He pushed the remaining couple inches into her ass and turned the toy up. She started bucking back into his cock, riding out the waves of a great orgasm. When she finished, he pulled the toy out and told her he was going to fuck her in her perfect ass.

She tensed up as the head popped in, but a few seconds later she relaxed and he slipped in deeper.

"Okay, I'm going to take it real slow Sam, and I'll keep adding lube until I get it all in."

"No, I'm okay, just hand me that other toy." He pushed the third dildo under her, and a few seconds later he felt it sliding into her pussy.

"Oh shit, fuck me John, fuck me in the ass while I fuck myself in the cunt!"

He couldn't help it, she said "Cunt" and this became serious. He grabbed her hips and pulled her backward, filling her ass with his cock. He shoved her forward and did it again. She started cussing her head off and he started pounding the hell out of her tight ass.

"Fuck me John, fuck me harder, make me ass cum for you!"

"Yeah you like my cock in your ass, don't you Sammy?"

"Fucking hell, I love it, make me your bitch John, I suck you every morning and fuck you with my ass every night!"

He completely lost it and let out a window rattling roar as his cock exploded. She kept thrusting backwards, while froze, grunting and shaking as an almost steady stream of cum exploded into her rear end.

"Jesus Christ Sam, you're fucking amazing."

He pulled out and collapsed on his side beside his sister. He looked at the bedroom door and almost screamed.

"What the fuck is going on here!"

"Mom, holy fuck."

"Yeah, holy fuck is right. First I catch your fucking father with his sister, and now you two?"

"Wait, Dad did this with Aunt Ruth?"

"Yeah, and what the hell, did you just . . . my god you just came in her ass? Jesus Christ, I give up. We have some seriously fucked up DNA."

She turned and walked to her room, slamming the door behind her. Eventually they talked, but that's another story . . .

12