He Stared at all that I Showed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As if I'm teasing myself as much as I'm teasing them, it makes me so very sexually excited to flash men bits and pieces of my sexy body."

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Just as I can't help that I was born sexy, I can't help the fact that I was born pretty. I can't help that I'm such a sexual woman. I can't help that I'm so sexy and that I like sex. It's not my fault. I can't help the fact that I have a body to die for and that men want. As if I was born to do what I do and to live this way, it's not my fault. It's just little, old me being little, old me.

I'm just trying to get by and make the best of a bad situation while being who I am. Even when I mind my own business, I'm bothered by some man trying to get me in bed naked. Every time I mind my own business, there's some man staring at me and undressing me with his eyes. I know he wants to see what he shouldn't see of me. Suddenly, with him pushing my buttons, ready to appease him and tease him, I get the urge to flash him. Suddenly, I want to show him all that he's hoping to see of me.

"God, the inhumanity of it all," I said out loud for no one to hear while holding the back of my hand to my forehead as if I'm a damsel in distress...when actually, I'm not in any distress. "Men just want me for my body. Men just want me for sex." Seemingly a fair deal, I just want men for money.

Sometimes, I feel followed, harassed, hounded, and sexually assaulted by nearly every man who sees me. Okay, I can't deny that I'm flattered, just as I can't deny that it's such a turn on to be sexually wanted by so very many men. Yet, sometimes, as if my smile and my body are flashing fuck me and my full lips advertise my cock sucking skills, I wish I could turn it off but I can't. It's ingrained in me to act the way that I do.

It's the way that I look. It's the way that I talk. It's the way that I laugh and smile. It's the way that I dress. It's the way that I walk. As if I'm a flashing billboard and an advertisement for sex, all that I have to do is walk while wiggling my shapely ass. It's like that song, Chantilly Lace written by The Big Bopper, Jerry Lee Lewis, that one of my foster dads, I had many, always played while leering at me and undressing me with his eyes.

'Chantilly lace and a pretty face and a ponytail hangin' down, a wiggle and a walk and a giggle and a talk made the world go round. Ain't nothing in the world like a big, eyed girl to make me act so funny and make me spend my money. I feel real loose like a long, necked goose, like a whoa baby, that's what I like.'

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

I can't even ride the bus or the subway without some man standing over me and trying to look down my low cut top at my cleavage, my bra, my areolas, and my nipples. I always wear a loose bra so that when I lean forward while reading, my bra leans forward with me.

'God, I'm such a slut,' I always think whenever a man is peering down my top.

Something I practiced doing while looking in my bathroom mirror, I know he not only can see my cleavage and my bra but also he can see my areolas and my nipples too.

'Wow, it makes me so hot to show men my tits,' I thought while pretending that I didn't know that my naked breasts were on voyeuristic display.

I can't even sit on a bus or a subway without the man sitting across from me staring at me while I slowly cross and uncross my legs while he's hoping to see my panties. God forbid I don't sit like a lady. God forbid I don't sit as if my knees are cemented together. Then, when I have packages shopping bags that rest between my legs on the floor to protect them from being stolen, I know he's now seeing all that he was hoping to see of my panties.

'God, it makes me so hot to show men my panties and/or pussy when I'm not wearing panties.'

The men my age and a little younger just giggle like school girls whenever they see something of me that they shouldn't. The men who are old enough to be my father, no doubt, married with children, are the ones who always hit on me. Yet, it's the much older men, the men who are old enough to be my grandfather, they are the men that I want. They are my marks and who I target for money. As if I remind them of someone from so very long ago, as if they're remembering Ruth, Edna, or Mary, they just stare at me while no doubt imagining me in my bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

As if a prisoner jailed by my own sexy, shapely body, I can't even go to the mall without men following me. I can't even go in a shoe store to try on shoes without men trying to peek under my skirt and in between my legs. God forbid I bend at the waist while trying to fix my shoe as I'm going up an escalator while wearing a short skirt. There's always some man standing behind me enjoying the view of my panty clad ass. God forbid I should sunbath topless on my front lawn. I don't know where they all come from but between the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, door-to-door salesmen, the Jehovah Witnesses, and the pizza delivery man, seemingly everyone has seen my naked breasts.

'It's not easy being me,' I thought while putting sunscreen on my big, shapely, naked tits.

God forbid if I undress without closing my shades first. As if I'm a celebrity, there's always some pervert with binoculars and taking sexy, naked photos of me. I feel as if I need to get changed in my closet without the benefit of a light. Only, I can't do that. I'd never do that. I'm proud to be an exhibitionist.

'Duh, I forgot to close my shades again,' I thought as soon as I saw a flash from a camera or a red light from a video recorder.

I'm not even able to wear a flared, pleated skirt on a windy day without a procession of men following me while hoping for a peek of my panties. Only, whenever I wear a flared, pleated skirt on a windy day, I trick them so that they won't see my panty clad ass and/or my panty clad pussy. I don't wear any panties on those days.

'Yeah, how do you like those apples? You thought you were going to see my panties. Instead you saw my naked ass and naked pussy.'

With a procession of men following me while waiting for a big gust of wind to blow my skirt up to my back or up to my chest, it serves them right to be disappointed when not seeing my panties. Okay, granted they see my naked ass and my naked pussy but that's as much for my sexual enjoyment as it is for their sexual enjoyment. I can't help it if I'm an exhibitionist. I can't help it if I love flashing men my sexy body.

To be continued...

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and your comment.

12