He Stared at all that I Showed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give you another hundred if you allow me to feel your breasts through your bra and feel your ass and pussy through your panties while French kissing you," he said.

Feigning my embarrassment, as if I was shocked and suddenly aware of my partial nudity, I covered my bra clad breasts with my right forearm and covered my panty clad pussy with my hand. Now with me in control, I was ready to play him for even more money. Now with me in control, he may be my Daddy but I was his Mommy.

"Gee, I don't know, Ron," I said pausing to allow him to think that I didn't want him to feel my breasts through my bra and my ass and pussy through my panties while French kissing me. "That's three body parts you want to feel for only one-hundred-dollars. That doesn't seem fair. That doesn't seem right."

Enlightened by my greed feeding his libido, his eyes widened, no doubt with the thought that I was going to allow him to feel my breasts through my bra and my ass and pussy through my panties while he French kissed me.

"Okay," he said. "I'll give you three-hundred-dollars to allow me to feel your breasts through your bra and your ass and pussy through your panties while French kissing you," he said.

With the money adding up fast, with him giving me another three-hundred-dollars to increase my total take to seven-hundred-dollars, I more than enough money to pay for my first two month's rent.

"Okay," I said and accepted three-hundred dollars more.

With him still sitting in his recliner as if enjoying the floor show, I stepped closer to him and within reach of him. I leaned over him and he kissed me and kissed me while feeling my tits through my bra and feeling my ass and pussy through my panties. Not stopping there, with him having more money to offer me, he propositioned me again.

"I'll give you a hundred-dollars if you show me your naked tits," he said staring at my bra as if I was already topless.

I looked down to where he was staring and cupped my bra clad breasts in my hands. I lifted them as if offering them to him. Then, I ran my hands slowly over my bra and stopped to finger and pull out my nipples.

"A hundred-dollars? Gee, I don't know Ron. That's two tits for one-hundred-dollars. What if I just showed you one breast for one-hundred-dollars? Would that be okay?"

He looked at me aghast that I suggested only flashing him one breast before he looked at me with a eureka look of insight as if he had just gotten my message.

"Here's another hundred-dollars to show me both your breasts," he said handing me the money.

Now I had nine-hundred-dollars in one-hundred-dollar bills. I had more than enough to pay my $750 first months' rent. As if I was a stripper on stage and he was a customer with a handful of one-dollar-bills instead of a handful of one-hundred-dollar bills, I ever so slowly removed my bra.

With him staring at me as if I was a magician doing a magic trick and he wanted to see if he could discover the trick, I reached around behind me and unhooked my bra. Then, while holding my bra cups in place, I removed one bra strap before removing the other bra strap. Ever so slowly peeling off my bra cups, I stood before him topless. He stared at me as if I was a saint, Sister Kim, and as if he was witnessing a miracle.

"No," I said when he reached out his hand touch, feel, and fondle my breasts while, no doubt, wanting to finger my nipples too. "Sorry but you only paid me to see my breasts and not to touch my breasts, feel my breasts, and fondle my breasts, while fingering my nipples" I said.

As if he was a bookie paying off a customer who had just picked the winning horse, he peeled off another two-hundred-dollars.

"I'll give you another two-hundred-dollars to touch, feel, and fondle your tits while fingering and sucking your nipples."

Obviously why we were attracted to one another, I showed him my interest for his money as much as he showed me his interest in seeing more of my sexy, naked body.

"Okay," I said, "but sucking my nipples is an extra bonus worth another one-hundred-dollars.

He peeled off a third one-hundred-dollar bill and handed me three-hundred-dollars. Now, I had twelve-hundred-dollars of his money. Allowing him to have his wicked sexual way with my naked breasts, he touched, he felt, and he fondled my big tits while fingering and sucking my erect nipples. He felt and squeezed my shapely panty clad ass and my moist pussy through my panties. While feeling my naked tits and fondling my naked tits, he pulled, turned, twisted, and nibbled on my nipples while sucking my nipples. Seemingly, too busy feeling my tits and my panty clad ass and pussy, he forgot all about French kissing me while feeling me.

"I'll give you another two-hundred-dollars to remove your panties and show me your naked ass and pussy," he said handing me the money.

I gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Okay," I said ready to strip myself naked.

Accepting his two-hundred-dollars to remove my panties, now I had fourteen-hundred-dollars of his money. Again, sexually teasing him, I slowly removed my panties as if I was a stripper. Facing him while inching down my panties, as soon as my panties reached the top of my black, pubic hair, I turned to show him my ass crack. Knowing he was an ass man and with him enjoying the show of my panty clad ass before seeing my naked ass, I slowly inched down my panties until my naked ass was on full display.

As if I was Rihanna twerking, I bent at the waist while wigging my ass nearly in his face. As if I was giving him a face dance instead of a lap dance, I gave him a good, long, look of my naked ass. In the way that I was bent at the waist, he had a good view of the back and underside of my pussy, my pussy, lips, and my glistening pink cunt.

Then, down and off, I removed my panties, turned to show him my naked, black, pubic haired pussy. I kicked my panties in his face. He caught my panties with one hand and brought them to his nose to sniff them before he licked my crotch while staring up at me as if he was already licking my pussy.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

Now standing before him naked, I had fourteen-hundred dollars of his money, nearly two months' rent. With me already standing before him naked, there was now only sexually acts that he could ask me to do for money. As if I as an ala carte, sexual menu, I reflected on my fees.

Perhaps he'd want to take naked photos of me. I'd charge him one-hundred-dollars for that sexual pleasure. Perhaps, he'd want me to give him a hand job. I'd charge him two-hundred dollars for that sexual pleasure of cumming all over my hand and/or all over my tits. Perhaps, he'd want me to give him a blowjob. I'd charge him three-hundred-dollars for that sexual pleasure of him cumming in my mouth and me swallowing his cum. Perhaps, he'd want to fuck me. I'd charge him five-hundred-dollars for that sexual pleasure of sticking his ancient cock in my ever so young and tight pussy.

With him determined to give me his money and with me determined to take his money, maybe we'd be going parking after all. Having him strip me naked while I fondled and stroked his cock, maybe I'd be having sex with him in the backseat of his monstrous Chrysler Imperial after all. As much as he was enjoying our sexy game of sex for money and money for sex, I was enjoying playing our sexy game too.

"I'll give you one-hundred-dollars to stroke my cock, Kim," he said.

Being that he offered one-hundred-dollars, I renegotiated my fee to take his old prick in hand and stroke it.

"I'll stroke you're cock for two-hundred-dollars," I said while slowly moving my hand up and down as if I was already stroking his cock.

He handed me two-hundred-dollars before he unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped his pants. Then, as if eager to expose his elderly cock to me, he stood to pull his pants down to his ankles. By the sexually excited look on his face, he seemed sexually aroused just to expose his flaccid cock to me.

As if I was his nurse prepared to give him a sponge bath or his masseuse ready to give him a massage with a happy ending, I walked closer to him. I touched the head of his cock with my fingertips. As soon as I touched his cock with my fingertips and as soon as I wrapped my fingers around his prick and started slowly stroking him, his penis began to hardened somewhat.

Now that I had sixteen-hundred-dollars of his money, more than enough for two months' rent, stroking him faster while stroking him harder, I was determined to get him to cum. For two-hundred-dollars, I'd allow him to cum all over my hand and even all over my tits. In the way that he was watching me stroke his prick, he was obviously enjoying the sexual attention. Only, with him not happy with just a hand job, I suspected that he wanted a blowjob. I knew it was only a matter of time before he offered me more money to blow him.

"I'll give you two-hundred-dollars to put your mouth on it and suck it," he said.

Two hundred dollars for me to put my mouth on his cock? I don't think so. If I was giving him a hand job for two-hundred-dollars, a blowjob was worth at least double that.

"Four-hundred-dollars," I said. "I'll put my mouth on your cock for four-hundred-dollars. For four-hundred-dollars I'll suck your cock and will even allow you to cum in my mouth. While staring up at you with your hard, hairy dick in my mouth, I'll even swallow your cum while you watch," I said giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

He moved his arms by his sides to give me access to his prick.

"You have a deal. A blowjob for four-hundred-dollars," he said handing me four-hundred-dollars.

Now that I had two-thousand-dollars of his money, I moved to my knees in front of him in preparation to take his elderly cock in my mouth. I stroked him while staring up at him as he fondled my breasts and fingered my nipples. I leaned my naked body forward and took him in my mouth. So sexually wicked of me, a man I had just met and hadn't known for more than a few hours, I was sucking him while stroking him.

With his right hand continuing to fondle my big tits while fingering my nipples, he put a heavy left hand to the back of my brunette, pretty head. Slowly swaying his hips back and forth and in and out, he humped my mouth and fucked my face. Stroking him faster, I sucked him harder. Stroking him faster, I sucked him deeper.

"Oh, my God, Kim. Oh, my God. I don't believe this. This blowjob is better than I had imagined the first time I saw your red, full, lipstick clad lips while imagining you blowing me," he confessed.

I stared up at him and smile before removing his prick from my mouth to speak.

"Lipstick on the dipstick," I said with a dirty laugh.

I quickly took him in my mouth again and sucked him as if I was a thousand-dollar-call girl.

"You're going to make me cum. I'm going to cum," he said pushing my head forward to hump my mouth harder. "I'm cumming, Kim. I'm cumming. Oh, my God. Too fast. I'm cumming too fast. God, you're such an incredible cocksucker."

Just as he exploded a load of warm, oozy cum in my mouth, he took a step back to adjust his position. Unfortunately, as soon as he removed his cock from my mouth and before he could impale my mouth with his cock again, he shot a second load of cum, all over my face, in my hair and all over my big tits. For an old man, he gave me quite the cum bath. For an old man, he had a fountain of cum.

### ILookLikeJailBait ###

"Ronald! What's the meaning of this! What are you doing with a naked woman?"

As if I was suddenly having a bad dream, a nightmare, I turned to the voice to see an elderly woman standing in front of the closed front door.

"Sharon! Fuck! Oh, my God! What are you doing home so early? I didn't expect you back from seeing your sick sister until sometime next week," he said quickly pulling up his underwear and pants.

Having been through this before with other wives catching me servicing their husbands, I stood and wiped the cum from my face, from my hair, and from my naked breasts with some tissues that were on his coffee table. She looked at me with rage. She stared at me as if she could set my naked body ablaze with her stare.

"And who in the Hell are you?"

If Sharon could have killed me with her look, I'd be dead. She stared at me as if she already hated me when she hadn't even met me and didn't even know me. Only, this wasn't my fault. Obviously, Ron lied to me. He told me that he was a widower. He told me that she was dead. Now, unless this is her ghost, here she is in the flesh.

"Hi. I'm Kim, your new next door neighbor. My mother ran out to buy some food," I said playing Sharon in the way that I had played her husband and so many other elderly man and their wives when necessary. "Only, Ron told me that he was a widower. He told me that you were dead," I said looking from Sharon to look at Ron before looking back at Sharon.

"Ron! Did you tell this young girl that you're a widower and that I'm dead? Because if you did, you're going to be a dead man and I'm going to be a widow," she said.

With his head down as if embarrassed, he shrugged his answer.

"Well...I may have prematurely misspoken about your untimely demise," he said.

She made a face at him before turning to me.

"Prematurely misspoken about my untimely demise? You're the one who's going to have an untimely demise. God, you're such an asshole, a cheating bastard," she said.

He turned white as if he was going to have a heart attack.

"Sorry," he said. "I'm so sorry, Sharon."

She made a face at his apology before turning her attention to me.

"And shame on you for being in my house and in front of my husband naked. Shame on you for having sex with my husband. Shame on you for blowing my husband," then as if reconsidering what she had just said, she looked at me as if she had something else to say. In the way that Ron had looked at me before, she looked at me with consternation and trepidation and softened her tone. "How old are you anyway?"

I gave Ronald a wink before turning my focused attention to smile at Sharon.

"I just turned sixteen-years-old. I'm jail bait," I said curling my hair with my finger as if I was, indeed, a little girl instead of a consenting adult. "I don't know much about the law but isn't what your husband did with me, a minor, called statutory rape? Should I call the police to report what he did?"

She grabbed the remainder of money that Ron held in his hand, about three-thousand-dollars.

"Here, take this," she said. "What happened here will be our little secret, little girl. Okay?"

If only she knew I was twenty-three-years-old and not sixteen-years-old, she'd be the one calling the police. Before spending another day in my new apartment and before even signing a lease, I loaded up my truck and moved again. With obvious mixed emotions, Ronald was as sad as he was happy to see me leave. With him standing behind Sharon on his front porch, he gave me a little, secretive wave. Then, he put his fingers to his mouth and ear and mouth the words, 'Call me.'

He had a lot of explaining to do for Sharon to forgive his sexual transgressions. Yet, with her not giving blowjobs and having never even given her husband a blowjob, if I had to guess, she was probably happy that Ron got what he finally always wanted. He finally got to experience a young, sexy, beautiful woman blow him, to cum in her mouth, and watch her swallow his cum.

Now with five-thousand-dollars in one-hundred-dollar bills in my pocket, I drove my 'Rent me' truck loaded with my furniture and unpacked boxes out of the parking lot. On the road again, needing a place to stay, I was looking for another place to live. Not knowing where else to go, I decided to head to your neighborhood.

THE END

*****

Please vote. Please support me with your vote.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
GrislyBPC1PGrislyBPC1Pabout 2 months ago

Wow!! Is this a true story? Or a fantasy that you have? I am certainly intrigued but I don't care for prostitution (money for sexual favors) because it is human trafficking! Something I fought to stamp out in many places around the world! Keep writing and I will promise to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

All I can say is as an older man I wish it was me!

DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
Nice one...

Though to get to my neighbourhood you'd need a boat as well lol.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
As always you crank out something superb!

Five stars! Well done.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01 Just a thong.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories