He Still Loves Mac's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers

"Oh yes Mac. I'll never even look at another guy as long as I can share you and your cock with Darlene."

"Good, let's go tell her what we have agreed to." I announced.

When Darlene heard it she flipped. "Oh, I am so happy. Mom, of course you can share Mac. I know he loves us both."

Our wedding went off perfectly and. Darlene surprised me with a pre-marital agreement saying that if we ever split, for whatever reason, we would split everything she had down the middle.

The three of us went to Europe on a honeymoon and had a wonderful time seeing all of the touristy things we had just heard about before and yes, Marie did go through with letting me fuck her ass during the trip. We are still living in the huge house and getting rid of it is one of the things on our to-do list. We see Jim and his friend every now and then and they both look immensely happy.

I have no idea what lies in front of us but I will keep you posted.

CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers