He Suprises His Honey Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave and Sue's orgiastic weekend continues.
1.6k words
4.15
22.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having all enjoyed their first cum, the guys made sandwiches and drank more beer. They sat around Sue – touching her, playing with her body. They teased, they pinched, they slapped, and they played with her sensitive, engorged clit. She came close to cumming over and over – but they weren't ready for that yet.

Paul finally rose and announced he wanted his first shot at her asshole. "Come on, time for the main event, slut." The word shocked her a bit. She met Dave's eyes, and something there reassured her. Crude language would be part of the game. Okay – sometimes Dave did that when they fucked, and she actually enjoyed it in the heat of the moment.

Paul grabbed a nipple, and started to pull her towards the dining room table. He looked down, and noticed the adornment on the front of the corset. "What have we here?" He asked. All the guys looked, and Sue got nervous again. "Nipple clamps!" exclaimed Wade. Paul pulled and twisted her nipples until they were at full attention, then snapped them into place. She sucked in a shocked breath at the sensation. She and Dave had never used these before. Had she known what Dave planned, she never would have introduced them this weekend. Paul flicked the chain that connected her nipples, and her whole body shuddered. He laughed. Taking the chain between two fingers, he now used that to lead her into the dining room. She had trouble walking on the high heels, and struggled to keep up so he wouldn't hurt her poor nipples too much. He pushed her hips against the rough, rustic wooden table, then put one hand in the middle of her back and pushed her forward. "Spread your legs. Wider." He stopped and looked at her still bruised ass, but some of the redness had faded. He used his large, callused hand to spank her until the warm pink color and the heat returned. She actually loved the way he spanked her. Her pussy was practically gushing. Paul reached down and played with her pussy for a bit. "Now most women would be getting a nice hard cock up a twat this wet, but not you. No – your gonna get four big, hard cocks rammed up your tight dry little ass." Having said that, Paul proceeded to press his hard, thick head against her small hole. Sue couldn't help but tense every muscle in her body – especially her ass.

"That's right – fight me. It's so much better that way"

Sue grit her teeth, but as he pushed against her, she began to pant. As he breached her tense opening, she uttered an unintelligible cry – not loud, but filled with fear and pain. Her ass burned and stretched. Paul was pitiless, pushing on, no matter how much noise she made. It freed Sue to really vocalize her torment. She howled and cried out as Paul forced himself deep into her bowels. Her hips slammed into the rough table, over and over as Paul assaulted her ass – pounding into her tender ass hard and relentlessly. After this initial pain of his entry, Sue began to savor it. Not that it didn't hurt, or got less challenging to receive – but he was hard and insistent and cruel and she delighted in every stroke he forced upon her. As she felt him thicken, he pulled out of her plundered asshole and let her fall to her knees. She turned to him, seeking his cock to suck it into her swollen lips – and he slid straight down her throat. He pounded in for several strokes, then slipped back to deposit his cum in her mouth. She had never been so ready to accept a load of thick slimey cum in her mouth. Without a look or demand from Paul, she swished the nasty thick load around for Paul's enjoyment, and let it slip down her throat. Sue approached him and took his semi-erect cock in her mouth and licked and sucked at it until Paul stepped away from her and fell back into a chair.

Dave hurried to Sue's side as she crumbled to the floor at Paul's feet. For the first time, he questioned the wisdom of sharing his beautiful, submissive girlfriend with his buddies. Wade had already jumped to his feet – so excited by Paul's violation of Sue's ass, he was itching for his own shot at her. Dave, too, had enjoyed Paul's harsh violation of Sue's vulnerable ass – but he didn't want to traumatize her. He looked down into her glassy gaze – and all doubts fled. He pulled her back to the ottoman, where he fed her his rampant hard-on while Wade stalked her sore and tender ass.

Wade was beyond excited – the self-proclaimed wild-man had shown the least amount of control tonight. He immediately assaulted her obviously sore ass. Sue was glad to have Dave's large and familiar dick to concentrate on while the less experienced Wade ravaged her already abused ass. Wade immediately sunk himself deep, savoring the heat and the tightness of her tender asshole. Dave enjoyed the way her whole body tensed as Wade slammed into her. Sue did her best to retain control of her body, but there was just too much happening to her at once. Her last experience of double penetration had been overwhelming, but this threatened to be devastating. Wade slammed into her body – deep and hard. Dave's adored dick was deep in her throat, threatening her ability to breath. Wade didn't try to pace himself at all, before Sue even adjusted to his rapid, erratic strokes – he pulled out and almost pushed Dave away from her face to cum in her mouth. Sue sucked him down and helped him finish deep in her soft, hot mouth. She was so far beyond excitement now, desperate for pleasure, that she lost all thought of her fear about tonight.

As Wade spurted into her soft, hot mouth – Andy approached her tiny, sore, swollen hole. As Wade finished in her mouth, the slow, steady, relentless pressure of Andy's monster tool brought home to Sue everything she had feared about Dave sharing her with his choice of friends. Wade kept her mouth busy, long after his orgasm, sucking and licking. Dave slid under her, teasing her swollen clit with his lips and tongue and teeth. Sue was almost distracted from the enormous member pressing against her already tender asshole. For the first time since Dave had taken her anal cherry – she felt the slickness of lube being worked into her tiny opening. Dave worked her clit, hard and intently, as Andy lubed her ass and his dick, then began to press into her defenseless back door. Dave had a front row seat, below Sue, watching the painful penetration of her delicate hole. Wade did his part, surprisingly considerate, distracting her with his cock in her sweet mouth. Paul just stood to the side, enjoying the show. Paul stepped forward and roughly pulled the clamps from her poor nipples. As the blood rushed painfully back into them, it was another sensation that distracted her from Andy's penetration. Andy continued to force his slick cock into her, Wade felt her pants and moans around the sensitive head of his dick, embedded in her throat. Dave tasted her natural cream, so abundant it filled his mouth as he teased her clit – hoping to bring her an orgasm to distract her from the agony of the massive cock violating her tiny back door.

Andy kept up the pressure, amazed to see her tiny asshole expand to accommodate a dick whose sheer size some pussies had rejected. As he sunk deeply into the woman's ass – he was stunned to feel the tightness and heat around his cock. Dave was a lucky fuck to have found this incredible female – willing to put up with this much stretching and discomfort to accommodate and please her man. Knowing this weekend may be the first and last chance for him to enjoy such a woman, Andy began to saw in and out of her in earnest. Deep and hard and rough, he rammed himself into her again and again. When he knew he couldn't take another moment of her tight, hot, spectacular ass – he pulled out and Wade stepped back for him to push into her mouth.

One of Sue's greatest fears had been to take this massive cock into her ass, and she had been right to be afraid. Andy's dick was every bit the torture to take in her tender asshole as she expected. Without Wade and Dave distracting her, she was sure she would have passed out from the intensity. As it was, Dave's wicked tongue on her clit got her through the worst of it, bringing her to a monstrous orgasm right as Andy sunk his full length into her poor ass. Dave continued to tease and pleasure her as Andy plundered her asshole.

As Andy placed his cock in her mouth, Sue's excitement took over – she sucked hard on his head, sliding her mouth down on the monster dick. She slid deeper, not quite taking his whole length – but taking more than Andy had ever had the pleasure of any woman taking – as she licked and sucked and showed him just how much she enjoyed his massive tool. Andy shot a massive load into Sue's mouth and throat, and as unpleasant as the taste and texture was, she welcomed the sensation as she choked and felt the excess burn her nasal passages. She looked up at Andy tenderly, kissing and licking the tip of his cock to show him how much she had enjoyed her encounter with him.