He Takes Care of Me Pt. 01

Story Info
Gabrielle's story of being taken.
4.1k words
4.51
105.3k
155

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,237 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. The story is mainly "reluctance" with a few "non-consent" elements (depending on the reader's point of view). This is a fictional fantasy and does not condone any non-consensual behavior in reality. Just have fun reading. - xoxo Daphne

***

My name is Gabrielle. I'm 20 years old and going to college locally to study veterinary medicine. I love to dance and have taken lessons in modern, jazz, lyrical, and freestyle for years. As a result, my body has always been in great shape, with curvy hips, shapely legs, and a round, beautifully firm rear.

My absolute best feature though are my breasts. I've actually heard guys whimper longingly while staring at my rack. My breasts are amazingly full and would be perfect for nursing, but are also very firm and pert. I always love to show them off by going braless in tops that drew attention right to them.

I've been told that with my figure I should try and get into modeling. My guy friends always tell me I've got the right look with my "gorgeous blue eyes". I admit my eyes do turn some heads. I also have those pouty lips all guys want to kiss, and when I smile I have the most adorable dimples. I've always thought it would be fun to be the hot veterinarian who models on the side.

So when my former dance instructor offered to set up a photo shoot for me I was very excited. He was definitely older than me but was always very sweet and someone who I had trusted for many years. I was a little nervous about being photographed by someone I didn't know so I asked him to come to the session with me.

My dance teacher was actually very cute, and I admit, I had developed a little crush on him over the years. Not only was he a great teacher, but even now he genuinely cares for me and takes care of me.

You see, since I was a pre-teen I've had a condition called Thyrotoxic Periodic Paralysis. Essentially, my thyroid gland sometimes produces excessive amounts of a hormone called thyroxine. When triggered, I become temporally paralyzed. My body still functions and I am conscious of my surroundings, but cannot move until the hormone levels return to normal again. Sometimes it's just for a few minutes but under the right conditions can last several hours. It causes no damage to my body at all, but it can be very frustrating.

Over the years, my dance instructor has seen me in this condition two or three times at competitions when something triggered it (high stress, heavy physical exertion, large amounts of sodium or carbohydrates, etc). He was always wonderful and stayed by my side until the condition passed. A lovely trusting friendship developed as I grew up, and since I started college we've kept in touch with each other.

On the day of the photo shoot, we met for lunch before going to the studio. We talked about the two-year relationship with my boyfriend that had just ended, working my way through college, and my plans for the future. He was always supportive and encouraging me. So sweet. As we finished lunch I admitted to being a little nervous about the modeling.

"Here take some Aspirin," he said handing me two white tablets, "don't worry, I'll be there with you."

I smiled and took the tablets with a sip of water as we left for the photo shoot.

The photographer greeted us at the door and showed us into his studio. After some general conversation, I went upstairs to change. My go to outfit when I wanted to look really hot was a strapless one-piece black satin mini-skirt dress that zipped up the back. High heels and a black wide brimmed sun hat really brought home a classy "Audrey Hepburn" look. I pinned my hair up to fully expose my bare shoulders and upper back, leaving just a few locks tickling the sides of my face.

As I re-entered the studio I noticed the photographer was gone, and my former instructor told me he would be back soon and just to relax on the sofa. I sat down and we talked a little while we waited.

Then something went wrong.

I could feel it coming, and quickly lost the ability to move.

"No, not now!" I thought to myself, "what the heck triggered this?"

I had been so careful with my diet and physical activity that I couldn't imagine why this was happening. I was really glad that the photographer wasn't here right now. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of a stranger. Thank goodness my dance teacher was with me. He knew how to take care of me in this situation.

"Gabrielle?" He stood up and walked over to me, waving his hand in front of my eyes. I could see him, I could hear him, but I couldn't move an inch.

I wanted to let him know I was okay, but it was awful being so unable to do anything. From the chair I was sitting, I watched him go over to set up the photographer's camera while glancing over at me.

"What is he doing?" I thought to myself.

Finishing with the camera, my former dance teacher came over to me and began moving my body into a modeling pose, having me sit up straight with my legs crossed and my hand resting under my chin. Tilting my head to look into the lens, he went behind the camera and took several pictures of me.

"What the heck?" I felt ridiculous knowing that I couldn't move while he was taking pictures of me in this pose. He came back around from behind the camera and stood directly in front of me. I could feel his eyes looking over every inch of my body. I had never felt so vulnerable in my life.

He leaned in close to me, and with steady, gentle hands he reached around my back and began to slowly unzip my dress.

"Noooo!!! Ohmygawd NO!!!" I was screaming inside my mind, but helpless to move or even signal my awareness.

As he pulled down the top of my dress, my large firm breasts spilled out of their prison.

"Ohgod, was this really happening to me?"

He adjusted me so that I was sitting up in the large soft chair with my back arched, my breasts beautifully presented. For some reason, they had never seemed so large before.

"No, please," my mind raced. I felt so embarrassed as he went behind the camera and began photographing me. He took several pictures at every possible angle with my breasts on display. Occasionally he moved me into different poses where he would put my hands behind my head and arch my back to make my breasts stand out, or have me hold up my breasts with my hands as if presenting them to the camera.

"This isn't happening...this isn't happening," I thought to myself, pleading with my eyes for him to stop as he reached out to touch me. My mind raced as his soft hands took hold of my large firm mounds.

Then, the last thing I expected in the world happened.

I was getting turned on.

I could feel my nipples respond to his touch, and my pussy grew wet as he cupped my breasts and gently kissed my face all over.

"Ohgod..." sitting helpless in this chair being molested against my will made me furious, but I was also totally turned on by not being able to stop him. My former teacher was going to enjoy having his way with my body, whether I wanted it or not.

Did I want it? I wasn't sure.

One thing I did know though, he wanted me, and he was going to enjoy playing with me. I felt so embarrassed. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me, but as his lips touched mine over and over in the most loving gentle kisses, I realized I would have given anything to have been able to kiss him back.

After a few more moments of gentle kissing he moved down and began to lick and suck on my nipples, his mouth bathing my huge mounds in warmth.

"Ohgod, please!" My mind cried out for him to stop, but my body wanted more. My tits were very sensitive normally anyway, and it felt amazing to have another person gently sucking on them. My nipples became erect, loving the attention they were getting. Part of me wished that my breasts could be filled with milk so that he could nurse me. My nipples were so sensitive and my body tingled all over. He took his time, his warm mouth giving both of my milk mounds all the attention they wanted, and I could actually feel my pussy drenching itself in response to what he was doing to me.

I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying having him take advantage of me like this. It was embarrassing, and I could do nothing to make it stop, but the lack of control was driving my body insane, and my pussy had never been this wet.

Then things really got hot. I felt my short skirt being tugged up over my hips.

"No!" I tried to fight it as he pulled the skirt up over the curves of my ass, revealing my tiny black satin panties. No matter how hard I tried though, I couldn't move an inch on my own. He had total control over my body. Mygawd it was such a turn on.

Suddenly I felt something cold and metal on my hips as he lifted the sides of my panties and snipped them off one at a time with a tiny pair of scissors.

"Ohgod, please no!" I yelled in my mind, "not my panties too!"

As I heard the scissors snip through the satin material, robbing me of my only protection, I felt a surge of lust in my body. He was exposing my most intimate areas without even asking, and I was furious. Yet I realized if I had been able to move I would have opened my legs to him willingly.

But what he did next REALLY turned me on.

Putting what remained of my panties in his pocket he lifted my legs up over the arms of the chair, spreading them as wide as they would go. I could easily fall into a split so my legs were very flexible and easy to spread wide. Now my pussy was completely exposed, the lips were swollen and moist, ready to be fucked.

"Ohgod!" I thought to myself as he went behind the camera and began taking photos of me completely helpless with my legs spread wide and my pussy exposed to the world. It was obscene, and unbelievably hot.

My pussy moistened as I heard the camera shutter click over and over, capturing my innocence being taken from me. Nothing had ever felt as arousing as being so helplessly exposed before someone I had trusted and who now was using me. For some crazy reason, the fact that I could do nothing to stop him made it that much more erotic.

He set the camera to a timer and walked back towards me, kneeling between my legs. Gently, he caressed my inner thighs and kissed them softly, moving slowly higher...ever closer...ohgod here it comes...

When he began licking my quivering labia, my pussy flooded. I wanted desperately to scream in pleasure. I longed to hold his head against my pussy while he went down on me, but I couldn't so much as tilt my hips to meet his teasing. Then I heard the camera activate as it captured the image.

(click)

My clit ached to be touched but he avoided it, maybe knowing how crazy it was making me. His tongue probed into my depths and my body shuddered involuntarily with a desire I could not control or fight.

(click)

Incredibly horny thoughts ran through my mind, "oh you fucking bastard, please touch my clit, please touch my clit..."

(click)

He paused and looked up at my glassy eyes unmoving and watering from the ordeal.

Then I felt it.

One of his hands worked its way around to my rear and began teasing my ass.

"No!!!" I mentally squirmed away from him as I realized what he was about to do to me.

"Ohgodno!!!"

(click)

My entire body tensed involuntarily as he moved his finger between my ass cheeks and slowly pushed it inside my forbidden opening. I wanted to yell but I couldn't. It was so demeaning. He was taking my ass and there was nothing I could do about it. There was no way of stopping him as he went in deeper...

(click)

"Oh! OH!! OHHH!!!" I struggled in my mind to try and move even just an inch. The sensation of having something invading my virgin ass was amazing, it was like nothing I had ever felt before.

Then he inserted another finger between my cheeks and pushed both up my ass as deep as I could take them.

"OH!!! GAWD!!!" My entire world shattered as he violated me. With his other hand he suddenly thrust one, then two, then three fingers inside my pussy, quickly finding my g-spot and stroking it over and over like an experienced professional.

(click)

"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!!" I was so angry that he was doing this to me, but I had never been more horny in my life. My body began to twitch and tremble as orgasm took me. When he dove between my legs and began licking my clit my last hopes for dignity crumbled to the ground.

"OHGAWD!!! YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!"

Fireworks went off behind my eyes as he jack hammered my pussy with one hand and probed deep in my ass with the other, all while his tongue lapped mercilessly at my clit, and I couldn't do anything but lie there with my legs spread wide and take it. As wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me I felt so embarrassed. I was being degraded. My body was being used.

(click)

It was wonderful.

"OHGAWD!!! OHGAWD!!! OHGAWD!!!"

He drilled his fingers deep into both my holes and made me come so hard. My pussy began contracting and squirted all over his hand and the chair, rewarding him for defiling me and showing just how much pleasure he was giving my body. My ass contracted beautifully around his probing fingers, taking the jolts of pleasure rocking my body to another level entirely.

"OH FUCK!!!!!"

He wouldn't stop, making me come for him again and again, my pussy gushing through every mind blowing orgasm, my ass degradingly impaled on his fingers as they probed me deeper and deeper.

"OH GAWD!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!"

(click)

I felt like such as slut. He was using my body and I loved it. He was degrading me and I loved it. He was invading my most private places without asking and I loved it.

After pulling four earth-shattering orgasms out of me he stopped, ending my merciless torment. My pussy had soaked itself and the chair with all the squirting and my clit was so sensitive that just touching it would probably make me come again. My breasts were heaving from my heavy breathing, and my ass twitched involuntarily as he finally pulled his hand out, but no matter how hard I tried I still could not move one inch on my own.

"Ohgawd...what was he going to do to me next?"

It was then I heard his pants open as he pulled his zipper down.

"Mygod! He's going to fuck me!"

My instructor looked deep into my baby blue eyes as he got up on the chair and mounted me.

"NO!!!!"

I couldn't stop him, my legs were in a full split and my pussy was completely exposed. When I felt the head of his rock hard cock press against the entrance to my pussy, I felt a sudden surge of anger. He was about to enter my body without permission. He was raping me. Ohgawd!! My former teacher was raping me!!!

Yet...I wanted it. I wanted him to take me. I wanted him inside me...more than anyone I've ever known in my life.

(click)

My legs were spread so wide that he could just lean in and enter me. When his cock head spread my pussy lips open I cried out "YES!" in my mind. His hips pressed into my own as he leaned forward and his cock began to tunnel inside me.

"OHHHHHHH.......GAAAAAWWWWWD!!!!!"

(click)

His cock felt enormous as he thrust the entire length of his shaft inside my pussy, which opened to him willingly. The walls of my cunt contracted around his cock in a beautiful rhythm, which pulled his member deeper and deeper into my warm moist depths.

He felt my pussy muscles grip his enormous shaft from all sides and begin to suckle on it. My body was telling him to come inside me. I tried to let him know with my eyes that I wanted this...no...NEEDED this. Keeping his eyes locked on mine, he gave me a sweet smile, almost as if he could read my mind.

(click)

He began to fuck me with strokes that were long, slow, and very deep. My body felt so complete with his cock inside me, and I totally gave in to the lustful thoughts in my mind. I was slowly and lovingly being ravaged by my former teacher. He was gently taking my innocence from me one stroke at a time, and I absolutely loved all the things he was doing to my body.

(click)

As he pumped his cock into my depths he began to kiss my face all over, teasing me with his soft touch and blowing gently in my ear. It was torture, and it was making me crazy with desire.

My pussy gripped his cock from all sides and pulled it still deeper into my body. If I had been able to move my legs I would have wrapped them around him and humped his cock as fast as I could, but all I could do was lay there with my legs spread wide and let him ravage my pussy on his terms.

Then he took hold of the chair to brace himself and looked deep into my blue eyes. Ohgawd this was it. I surrendered my entire being to him as he began thrusting into me as hard and as fast as he could.

"OHGAWD!!! OHGAWD!!!!! YES!!!!!!!" My body began shuddering as he pounded me. I quivered uncontrollably beneath him while his cock violated me over and over and over. I loved being completely helpless and at his mercy as he used my body. My breasts were bouncing invitingly with each thrust, and my hips bucked from his aggressive fucking as he slammed into me. His domination of my body was wonderful. He was banging the living daylights out of me and it felt amazing.

(click)

"OH GAWD!!!!! OH FUCK YES!!!!!" I was being fucked so obscenely, and every time I heard the click of the camera I felt both embarrassed and excited. I just knew the pictures were going to end up online somewhere, and the thought of being used and defiled like this made me come so hard.

"OHGAWD!!!!! OHGAAAAAAAWD!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!" My pussy clamped down hard on his cock and began gushing with each contraction as wave after wave of orgasm destroyed me. My body shook uncontrollably as his cock exploded inside my depths. I could feel his huge shaft pulsating against the walls of my cunt as he pumped everything he had into me. My pussy welcomed every ounce that poured from his cock, contracting to pull the liquid further into me, getting ever closer to my womb.

(click)

I had never had orgasms that intense in my life. Being taken so forcefully by someone I knew and loved was unbelievably erotic, and being unable to move or even speak made the violation of my pussy that much more thrilling.

As he finished molesting my body with his carnal desires, my teacher pulled his cock out of my sensitive pussy and walked out of the room, leaving me completely helpless with my legs spread wide, my breasts exposed, and my pussy defiled.

(click)

As I rested on the chair in this obscene position, my mind kept going back and forth between "Ohmygod! How could he do this to me!" and "Ohmygod! That was the most amazing experience of my life!" I felt both violated and content at the same time. How can that be? What was I going to do once I could move again? I didn't know whether I wanted to slap him or kiss him.

About a half hour later I could feel the paralysis beginning to wear off. I felt a such a sense of relief in regaining control of my body. When I noticed myself being able to move again, I didn't close my legs, and I didn't get up out of the chair. Instead, I immediately found my hand drifting towards my pussy. I sighed loudly in pleasure as I made contact with my sensitive clit, rubbing it firmly in little circular motions. Images of my teacher taking me by force flashed through my mind, causing me to masturbate faster and harder.

It was then I knew the answer to my question.

As I pleasured myself over the edge of yet another orgasm, my mind was filled with all the wonderful things he had just done to me...as well as other perversions I wanted him to do to me in the future.

"OHHHHH FUUUUCK!!!!!" I cried out, finally finding my voice as orgasm took me again, my whole body convulsing in a huge release of the most exquisite pleasure.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,237 Followers
12